It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major influx in Chemtrails over past few days?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by dw31243
Today October 8th, 2011 we are getting hit hard again with Chemtrails. They sprayed all day yesterday too. You could drive around the suburbs and see them all over the place one-after another. It appeared as if the planes were following the sun and spraying. I say that because as the sun set you could see over 10 planes spraying in that direction.

On October 3rd, 2011 the also sprayed all day. So many people noticed them everyone was outside looking at the sky wondering what was going on.

October 7 2011 Satellite Images

NOAA CoastWatch - Great Lakes Region
Lake Michigan MODIS Imagery

coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...

lance-modis Images

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

October 3 2011 Video

www.youtube.com...

I notice you used the word "chemtrail." As we all know, chemtrails are a hoax started by Art Bell to sell ointments, and no evidence exists to support any of the theories that support their existence. You meant to say "contrail."

Glad I could help.

Good for Art Bell and you; this is a Chemtrail thread. Take a look at the Satellite pictures from yesterday and explain the "Chemtrails" to everyone in Illinois who watched them spray all day.

You guys on ATS must get paid more than the trolls on GLP.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

You are mighty brave for posting like that. I made the mistake of posting what I saw, (and calling it "chemtrails") and as you can see, got piled on by the team of quashers.

But here is my reaction to the team of quashers. When you all do your pile ons, with your tactics to make sure the poster knows they are inferior and dull, and You all are brilliant, educated, and RIGHT:

I see: Desperation, Tyranny, and Mission (on an agenda of persuasion). Do you therefore convert me then? The opposite is the fact. My heels are dug further in. I just know I will be shredded by you for this, but there are many more of me. Watch the end of the movie V for Vendetta.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Today October 8th, 2011 we are getting hit hard again with Chemtrails. They sprayed all day yesterday too. You could drive around the suburbs and see them all over the place one-after another. It appeared as if the planes were following the sun and spraying. I say that because as the sun set you could see over 10 planes spraying in that direction.

On October 3rd, 2011 the also sprayed all day. So many people noticed them everyone was outside looking at the sky wondering what was going on.

October 7 2011 Satellite Images

lance-modis Images

October 3 2011 Video

www.youtube.com...

I notice you used the word "chemtrail." As we all know, chemtrails are a hoax started by Art Bell to sell ointments, and no evidence exists to support any of the theories that support their existence. You meant to say "contrail."

Glad I could help.

Good for Art Bell and you; this is a Chemtrail thread. Take a look at the Satellite pictures from yesterday and explain the "Chemtrails" to everyone in Illinois who watched them spray all day.

You guys on ATS must get paid more than the trolls on GLP.

Yes good for Art Bell, and all the other charlatans who have the "chemmies" up in arms over contrails and buying their salves and balms. You can make a lot of money off of ill informed, ignorant people. Makes me wish i thought of it first. And yes, the pictures can be explained, with over 80 years of scientific data showing that every single one of the pictures is either a contrail, or a normal cirrus cloud.

What the people in Illinois think they see doesn't really matter, if they think they see evil unicorn aliens massing in the sky, I'm not going to think that we're being invaded by unicorn aliens. Especially if the pictures don't show anything but normal clouds.

Deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by dw31243

You are mighty brave for posting like that. I made the mistake of posting what I saw, (and calling it "chemtrails") and as you can see, got piled on by the team of quashers.

But here is my reaction to the team of quashers. When you all do your pile ons, with your tactics to make sure the poster knows they are inferior and dull, and You all are brilliant, educated, and RIGHT:

I see: Desperation, Tyranny, and Mission (on an agenda of persuasion). Do you therefore convert me then? The opposite is the fact. My heels are dug further in. I just know I will be shredded by you for this, but there are many more of me. Watch the end of the movie V for Vendetta.

Maybe you should spend less time watching movies and try taking a science course or two at your local community college.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

I will if you post a pic of you at an Alex Jones End The Fed Occupy Wall Street protest.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Aye
Or, indeed, just popping down to the local library and borrowing a couple of books from the science section about weather.

I'm pretty sure no chemtrailer has ever done that. Not sure why? Truth hurts? Or did your gods say not to believe the nasty evil scientists?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Somehow I doubt you would even if I did post such a picture. But this isn't a quid pro quo, it's serious advice that can help your own understanding of meteorology. Knowledge is power.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

I'm not trying to quash you. I just want to know WHY you think that what you see are "chemtrails" and not persistent contrails.

Seriously. What is the reason? Why are you now rejecting 90 years of contrail science?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I notice this today in SC. I see planes flying over leaving a nice trail that fans out to cover the entire sky. I have noticed that approx two days after this condition it rains. We have had beautiful skies the past two weeks and not a drop of rain. I think we can all agree with the term weather modification.

What is happening first. Does the air temp change which creates the Contrails/chemtrails, or do the planes release a special mixture that is intended to change the weather? Everyone can agree that some type of chemical comes from the planes. Doesnt matter if it is called fuel or poison. It gets into the air regardless. Humans can not live on poison in the air, water, food, or medication.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Take a look at the Satellite pictures from yesterday and explain the "Chemtrails" to everyone in Illinois who watched them spray all day.

Do you mean satellite photos of the clouds over Illinois? Clouds formed by jets cruising at altitude and forming contrails??

Yes, it is very common for contrails, and the cirrus clouds that can accompany them, to appear in satellite photos. Why not? If you can see it, and photograph it with your camera, then another camera in Earth orbit can too.

Major difference, there, is the distance and ability of the camera to resolve detail, due to farther distances (the satellite camera, versus you and your camera --- and eyes --- that are only about 7 or 8 miles away from the contrails, if directly beneath them. Bit longer distance, if on an oblique angle in sky, downrange from your position).

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

What is happening first. Does the air temp change which creates the Contrails/chemtrails....

Yes. Along with changes (increase) in Relative Humidity

.....or do the planes release a special mixture that is intended to change the weather?

NO. No such technology exists.

Everyone can agree that some type of chemical comes from the planes.

And, just about the same thing comes out of the exhaust pipes of every diesel truck and railroad locomotive engine on the planet, too. Even worse.....they are all at ground level, where you will breathe it in even more. AT least at altitude, the jet's exhaust will be diluted a greater amount. Of course, when they are on the ground taxiing, then it's same as any other ground vehicle that uses a petroleum-fueled internal combustion engine.
edit on Sat 8 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Is this the contrial thread? I thought it was a chemtrail thread. Why did those planes make all those Chemtrails over Illinois yesterday?

lance-modis Images

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

There are no such things as "chemtrails", in the exaggerated and ill-informed "definition" that is bandied about by those who simply do not yet understand the science.

The MODIS photos show typical, and normal, contrails. Contrails that are also cirrus clouds. They are the same thing, only difference is in the manner they are initially created.

"Cirrus Aviaticus"

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki list of cloud types

Genus cirrus

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Watch this video from October 3rd, 2011 from Chicago Illinois and tell me about those chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am aware that cars spew poison daily so why are people trying to say that these are not trails of poison? I really am amazed at how people keep supporting the same garbage that sickens millions. Gas is a poison to humans. The Elite do not care as long as they get filthy rich. Do the Elites breath the same air? Yes but their greed makes them happier than their health. The elites have free energy they have not implemented into our system. Cures for cancer and other diseases are also blocked from release.

In my opinion they are waiting until after the great cleanse to release their toys. They didnt create the Georgia Guidestones for nothing. I see a sky today that is full of so called CONTRAILS that are nothing but poison.The names do not mean a thing. They spray poison regardless if it is a special poison or fuel. Someone mentioned the new engines causing more contrails. That souds nice that the new engines spray more poison called Fuel.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What do you think of these Chemtrails on October 7th, 2011 in Illinois:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Yes, those are contrails. Seen 'em, and understand them, for as long as I've been flying airplanes ('round about 40 years now, all told).

Time-lapse images that clearly show the life-cycle of some contrails. Not every contrail when it is formed behaves exactly like every other, just as clouds vary greatly. Because, contrails are clouds.

Not "poison", as member 'buford' above suggests. Ice crystals. And modern high bypass turbofan engines tend to make contrails more readily...persistent contrails....than low bypass or straight turbojet engines. This accounts for the increase in observational accounts of contrails, overall. But, besides that, there simply has been a great increase in the numbers and frequencies of airline flights in the last 10 - 15 years as well....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dw31243

Yes, those are contrails. Seen 'em, and understand them, for as long as I've been flying airplanes ('round about 40 years now, all told).

Time-lapse images that clearly show the life-cycle of some contrails. Not every contrail when it is formed behaves exactly like every other, just as clouds vary greatly. Because, contrails are clouds.

Not "poison", as member 'buford' above suggests. Ice crystals. And modern high bypass turbofan engines tend to make contrails more readily...persistent contrails....than low bypass or straight turbojet engines. This accounts for the increase in observational accounts of contrails, overall. But, besides that, there simply has been a great increase in the numbers and frequencies of airline flights in the last 10 - 15 years as well....

Funny how you keep saying contrails. Alot of my friends actially have sprayed them.
edit on 8-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Space

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Cirrus clouds.

Cirrus clouds, again.

Later in the day? Seems about right, when the atmospheric conditions are such that cirrus will form, and remain there...even adding more cirrus. Once initiated by the airplanes.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dw31243

snip snip snip

Funny how you keep saying contrails. A lot of my friends actually have sprayed them.
(spelling corrected)

So have you turned them in to the authorities for poisoning us??

Have you got affidavits from them attesting to them being employed to spray something they shouldn't be??

Have you got them to obtain samples of the substance for testing??

In short - if you know this is going in, WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT??

Why have you been hiding it?? How much have they paid you for you silence until now??

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join