It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major influx in Chemtrails over past few days?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I live in Hastings, East Sussex on the south east coast of the UK. I have noticed a major influx in what I believe to be chemtrails over the past few days. We used to get them all the time here but then they seemed to die down for a while. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed an influx recently?

EDIT TO ADD: Due to the inevitable smart arse comments I thought I should probably add some more information on how I noticed these 'Clouds'. These 'Clouds' started off as many stringy lines in the sky, they slowly spread and lowered throughout the whole day to form a canopy. I probably should have added WHY I didn't think they were clouds instead of just telling you they weren't.

I watch clouds form quite often in the sky and these didn't form like any clouds I've seen before.

Here is a picture my friend took earlier on today.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

I wish I had a picture to show you how they were like beforehand and you would see what I mean. My friend noticed earlier and took a picture after realising how strange they had formed considering what they started like.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

They arent chemtrails....they arent even contrails...they are whats commonly known as...clouds

To be precise they are altocumulus clouds.

edit on 6-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Check the weather. You probably had a frontal system move through over the last few days, or one is approaching now. I'm not familiar with the UK or I would do it for you.

There were several threads about Chemtrails in Florida after a significant cold front moved through last week. It is just high, icy clouds formed when the Contrails don't evaporate in the colder temps.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

They arent chemtrails....they arent even contrails...they are whats commonly known as...clouds

If you saw how they layered out over the day you wouldn't be so quick to call them cloud. They started off as stringy lines in the sky and then spread like a canopy over everything.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Okay.............op, might I ask you what did you think you were looking at? Those are clouds........is the world that bad we can't recognise clouds anymore?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Okay.............op, might I ask you what did you think you were looking at? Those are clouds........is the world that bad we can't recognise clouds anymore?

I watched throughout the day to see how they formed.. I edited my OP. They didn't behave like any clouds I have seen form and I watch the sky quite often.

link   

The weather has changed fairly dramatically over the past few days. Im in the UK...Essex.

Its dropped from 28c to 18c. This effects cloud cover. These are just clouds.

link   

reply to post by Heartisblack

I hate the Chemtrail threads, but that being said, they can be Contrails and Clouds both. The only difference is that Contrails are made artificially by pressure differentials created by an airplane, and they typically evaporate shortly after forming.

During certain weather conditions, they don't evaporate, they linger and spread, and they are compounded by additional air traffic, and eventually they form a cloud bank.

After 9/11 several universities studied the affects of contrails on weather, and they even documented a case where contrails formed a cloud bank that eventually resulted in rain!

They are not chemtrails, they are contrails.....and clouds.....and there is probably an explanation on your local weather forecast.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This contradicts the "experts" claims that contrails are more prevalent this time of year. They claim that contrails are less visible during the summer due to atmospheric conditions and they increase during the fall and winter. Well, call me captain obvious but chemtrails are visible year round. They are everywhere all the time no matter the weather. The season has nothing o do with it.

I'm tired of the ATS experts who contradict themselves with untruthful statements that are claimed to be fact in the name of science.

PS: Please don't come here and link us to contrailscience.com. I might just loooose it

edit on 6-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: Ps

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This contradicts the "experts" claims that contrails are more prevalent this time of year. They claim that contrails are less visible during the summer due to atmospheric conditions and they increase during the fall and winter. Well, call me captain obvious but chemtrails are visible year round. They are everywhere all the time no matter the weather. The season has nothing o do with it.

I'm tired of the ATS experts who contradict themselves with untruthful statements that are claimed to be fact in the name of science.

I contradicted myself where?..

Correct me if I'm wrong but all I did was notice something weird and then posted it. I didn't go against what I said ever at any point?..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I think you misread my post. I am in total aggreement with you. My comment was directed to the usual suspects who frequent the threads on this topic.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

They claim that contrails are less visible during the summer....

In the Northern hemisphere yes, this is generally the case. Opposite in the Southern hemisphere, naturally. Of course, the vast majority of the world's population who are Internet-savvy reside in the Northern half of the planet. As does the majority of the air traffic.

In any case....last time I looked at the calendar, this is early October. I don't know many people that would consider this time of year to still be "summer".
edit on Thu 6 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

In any case....last time I looked at the calendar, this is early October. I don't know many people that would consider this time of year to still be "summer".

Yes...that is EXACTLY what I implied.

Is this interpret the exact opposite what the poster said day?

Did I miss a memo?

LOL took my flag back OP. Wish I could take my stars back too

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Those are trails spread out over the course of a couple hours.

I too have been seeing massive trails, my friend called the other day after he took a bunch of pictures of numerous trails, and at night they were all over the place as well.
I'm not sure if it because of the cold weather, because they seem to be contained to a certain area.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't understand the confusion.

Trying again: In July and August, in the Northern Hemisphere, the atmospheric conditions are *usually* warmest than at any time in the rest of the 12 months. (Of course, weather is quite variable, and this is not say there aren't occasional exceptions).

SO, by September, coming on into October, there is an overall cooling trend, to include often increased moisture in the upper regions, again will vary, and is influenced by weather fronts, low pressure areas and the flows they bring, as moisture is mixed around regionally, or locally. Really, this is better learned in proper meteorology lessons, than here on a web blog/discussion site.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

lot of spraying up here in Montreal Canada today...get out your detox supplements I use chlorella

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
they spray above the low cloud cover.

i noticed it yesterday and the day before too. if you just wait until little holes open up in the low cloud cover you can see tons of trails above them. sometimes they are so thick that you can see them throught the cloud cover.

todays conditions are the same, and planes are flying just like yesterday, however i see no trails today.

as for the second image in the second post being passed off as normal clouds. there is nothing in nature that causes uniform patterns in clouds. however, microwave frequency modulation does though

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thank god this is in the appropriate forum. Its a breath of fresh air. No pun intended,

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is f-ing amazing that anyone can still attempt to tell us "those are just persistent Contrails".

Those folks need to go play on the Justin Beiber website and get the hell off ATS. This is a site for adults with a brain. Thanks, now have a nice day pal. Contrails, wow, just like Carlin said, "there are a LOT of stupid people out there!".

Amazing.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So what did your chemical analysis tell you or is it just you know!!!! These threads are quite funny.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join