It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Major influx in Chemtrails over past few days?

page: 6
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TechUnique
 


Check the weather. You probably had a frontal system move through over the last few days, or one is approaching now. I'm not familiar with the UK or I would do it for you.

There were several threads about Chemtrails in Florida after a significant cold front moved through last week. It is just high, icy clouds formed when the Contrails don't evaporate in the colder temps.


Yes, it has got a lot colder today here in the UK. You basically said what I thought.




posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
 


The temperature has dropped here in the UK, persistent contrails are very likely.



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Over where I live, I watched the heavy chemtrailing beginning early this morning. Right now, it's after 8pm and the temp is oppressive, muggy warm, like a late July night. In October around this date and time, it's normally much cooler. It's crazieness!



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench
 


What is distinguishing about those contrails you are seeing that leads one to believe they are a form of "chem"trail?

Is there anything different about them in terms of color, size or shape that is not similar to normal, everyday contrails?



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by TechUnique
 


They arent chemtrails....they arent even contrails...they are whats commonly known as...clouds


To be precise they are altocumulus clouds.




edit on 6-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)



I USED to see these types of clouds all the time when a "Cold snap" came in.

Obviously, scientists have made these clouds to LOOK like normal altocumulous clouds and have gone covert with their Chemtrails



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsmitty51
Good video and interesting. However, I did notice that the contrails in the video widen out as the wind blows them over time.


I seem to recall that on a few occasions, I actually saw contrails drift in high wind. Not too often, because the wind needs to have really high speed for that to be obvious, but sometimes you can track the motion.

Somewhat unrelated, but still: I used to do a lot of mountaineering. At high altitude, it's not uncommon to see a cloud looking like a "banner", or a flag that seems to be hanging off the side of a high peak, in a perfectly crispy weather. It's a "contrail" in reverse, whereby a static object causes perturbation in the air moving around it, and that leads to condensation. Looks quite dramatic, to be honest. I can't imagine there are thousands of tiny gnomes on that peak that are whipping up some chemical cloud to poison Earth.



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
I quit my job last year and have been traveling all around the world for a place with no Chemtrails. Does not exist!
here is where I have seen it this year
- All over China - North and South - most focus in large cities


Interesting - because not so long ago one of the chemtrail "memes" was that there are no chemtrails (or contrails!) over China - as evidence that it was TPTB doing it because the Chinese aren't part of the NWO/Illuminati club I think...or something like that.

Eg see this post - part of a discussion about just this earlier this year - www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 

The 'chemtrails' I see are thusly: Thick wide pale lines which begin at one end of the sky as far as you can visual, and they go to the other end. They just sit there, yes they eventually disperse, but not readily, and when they do disperse, they turn the whole sky a dull pale. Sometimes these lines form 'ticktactoes' or X's.
I watch extremely high aircraft produce them. I have watched aircraft hundreds of times, produce --normal-- contrails. They are easily different.
It's disturbing to me that some people are putting mundane --obvious-- cloud formations up as "chemtrails". Makes me think this is an on purpose disinfo stunt. No one can possibly be that dumb.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: add text.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by ProudBird
 

The 'chemtrails' I see are thusly: Thick wide pale lines which begin at one end of the sky as far as you can visual, and they go to the other end. They just sit there, yes they eventually disperse, but not readily, and when they do disperse, they turn the whole sky a dull pale. Sometimes these lines form 'ticktactoes' or X's.
I watch extremely high aircraft produce them. I have watched aircraft hundreds of times, produce --normal-- contrails. They are easily different.


Okay, so explain how you say that one is a "normal" contrail, and the other is a "chemtrail".

Obviously they are two different type of trail. One is a short-lived contrail, and the other sounds like a persistent contrail, or a persistent spreading contrail.



How does a "chemtrail" differ from a persistent, or persistent spreading, contrail?



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 

In regards to the thick wide lines in patterns: Who ultimately, is stating as fact, that they are contrails?

(hint: nasa.gov)

You can believe them if you want. I don't.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: because.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by Uncinus
 

In regards to the thick wide lines in patterns: Who ultimately, is stating as fact, that they are contrails?


Me. Without a doubt. 100% of the time. Thick wide lines at high altitudes, in patterns are contrails. One jet makes one, then it drifts and the next jet makes a new one, then they both drift, then the next jet makes a new one, etc. Sometimes the jetways intersect at different altitudes, so you get a grid pattern.

Ultimately, as a matter of fact, without a doubt, 100% of the time, as evidenced by meteorological science, aviation science, observation, and well known to pilots, weathermen, and most other discerning folks..... contrails.

See my earlier posts, this does not mean there is no such thing as geo-engineering, cloud-seeding, fuel dumps, etc. BUT, those things are NEVER the wide white lines at altitude.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench
 


NO, not just NASA...


Each and every meteorologist on the planet, each and every airline pilot, each and every accredited scientist who can think rationally, view the facts, and understand what he/she is seeing.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by Uncinus
 

In regards to the thick wide lines in patterns: Who ultimately, is stating as fact, that they are contrails?

(hint: nasa.gov)

You can believe them if you want. I don't.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: because.


I never had a slightest form of affiliation with NASA. I have extensive formal education in physics. I have conducted numerous experiments in various areas of physics as a part of my curriculum, professional research activity and teaching laboratory classes to students.

I read papers on contrail formation and they are in agreement to the facts I learned about or directly measured in the lab. NASA said nothing to me in that regard. That's my experience in natural sciences.

Falling back to "NASA sucks" is a sign of feeble mind in my professional opinion, and I never worked for NASA nor I ever will.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem
 


Falling back to "NASA sucks" is a sign of feeble mind in my professional opinion


I don't have your academic credentials, but your grammar.....(ahem)



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by buddhasystem
 


Falling back to "NASA sucks" is a sign of feeble mind in my professional opinion


I don't have your academic credentials


Indeed, you don't have my academic credentials.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by Uncinus
 

In regards to the thick wide lines in patterns: Who ultimately, is stating as fact, that they are contrails?

(hint: nasa.gov)

You can believe them if you want. I don't.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: because.


Science and history dating back over 90years. Every single book on meteorology for a start.

Now, if every single book on meteorology tells you that contrails can persist and spread, books dating back many decades, they why do you think that they don't?

Beyond that. Basic physics says that if condition are right then they MUST persist and spread. It's physically impossible for them not to persist in ice super-saturated air. So why do you think they can't?
edit on 8-10-2011 by Uncinus because: over 90 years, first long contrails spotted in 1918, persistent contrails described 1921



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by ProudBird
 

The 'chemtrails' I see are thusly: Thick wide pale lines which begin at one end of the sky as far as you can visual, and they go to the other end. They just sit there, yes they eventually disperse, but not readily, and when they do disperse, they turn the whole sky a dull pale. Sometimes these lines form 'ticktactoes' or X's.
I watch extremely high aircraft produce them. I have watched aircraft hundreds of times, produce --normal-- contrails. They are easily different.
It's disturbing to me that some people are putting mundane --obvious-- cloud formations up as "chemtrails". Makes me think this is an on purpose disinfo stunt. No one can possibly be that dumb.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: add text.


But there are people dumb enough to believe in chemtrails even though science and logic refute their theories every time.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Today October 8th, 2011 we are getting hit hard again with Chemtrails. They sprayed all day yesterday too. You could drive around the suburbs and see them all over the place one-after another. It appeared as if the planes were following the sun and spraying. I say that because as the sun set you could see over 10 planes spraying in that direction.

On October 3rd, 2011 the also sprayed all day. So many people noticed them everyone was outside looking at the sky wondering what was going on.

October 7 2011 Satellite Images

NOAA CoastWatch - Great Lakes Region
Lake Michigan MODIS Imagery

coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...

coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...
coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...


lance-modis Images

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...



October 3 2011 Video

www.youtube.com...



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
Today October 8th, 2011 we are getting hit hard again with Chemtrails. They sprayed all day yesterday too. You could drive around the suburbs and see them all over the place one-after another. It appeared as if the planes were following the sun and spraying. I say that because as the sun set you could see over 10 planes spraying in that direction.

On October 3rd, 2011 the also sprayed all day. So many people noticed them everyone was outside looking at the sky wondering what was going on.

October 7 2011 Satellite Images

NOAA CoastWatch - Great Lakes Region
Lake Michigan MODIS Imagery

coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...

coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...
coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov...


lance-modis Images

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...



October 3 2011 Video

www.youtube.com...


I notice you used the word "chemtrail." As we all know, chemtrails are a hoax started by Art Bell to sell ointments, and no evidence exists to support any of the theories that support their existence. You meant to say "contrail."

Glad I could help.




posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Saucerwench
 


What is distinguishing about those contrails you are seeing that leads one to believe they are a form of "chem"trail?

Is there anything different about them in terms of color, size or shape that is not similar to normal, everyday contrails?


No.

Chemtrails look and act exacty the same as contrails have for the past 80 years. Only chemtrailers can tell the difference. But they refuse to tell meteorologists how to tell them a apart. Hence meteorologists and climate scientists assume chemtrails are just contrails.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join