It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major influx in Chemtrails over past few days?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by answerisquestion

....once I saw this black shadowy line in front of the plane....

You're right, you said "shadowy"...because, that's what it was...a shadow. The contrail itself can cast a shadow, and this depends on the angle of the Sun compared to where you are seeing it from....and, when there is some moisture in the lower atmosphere, such as on humid days...not uncommon in the summertime......

He's referring to the black lines which appear AHEAD of the plane.
They are not shadows:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
When will the Chemtrails over Chicago Illinois stop?

When people stop flying.

If you don't like chemtrails then never, ever, fly. Anywhere. Make sure none of your family or friends ever fly. Anywhere. get them to pass on the message. It's our only hope ....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
its not just commercial aircraft doing it though i dont believe. i live in bexhill (next to hastings) and we've been getting smashed most days...my friend from the area uploaded a video to youtube with cloud similar to yours...let me know what you think

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

He's referring to the black lines which appear AHEAD of the plane.
They are not shadows:

they probably are

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceleste

Originally posted by ProudBird

There was a gradual influx of these newer designs, as they were added to airline fleets. But, older airplanes were still used, until it was time to retire them, or their operational costs were exceeding the cost of replacement.

The high-bypass turbo fan engine is responsible for the prevalence of more persistent contrails, year over year. Combined with the fact that today --- they now account for the vast majority of jets flying.

You know this for a FACT, or this is a THEORY and concept?

there has been a study done on the effect of propulsive efficiency and contrail formation - it turns out that more efficient engines are more likely to make contrails - the paper is at this link - it is a pdf

Perhaps the most obvious thing out of it is this picture:

On the left is an A340 with modern engines, on the right is a 707 with older engines.

Because you seem to speak with such authority one would infer you know what is causing them, instead of trying to think of things that might be causing them.

well yes - lots of people know what cause contrails - pumping tons of water into cold, humid atmospheres.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join