It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major influx in Chemtrails over past few days?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Funny how you keep saying contrails. Alot of my friends actially have sprayed them.
edit on 8-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Space

Can you get your friends to come on this site to say how and when they did it? Maybe next time they go up they can take a picture or two to show us how they are making the Chemtrails? Perhaps a shot of the canister that holds the chemicals and how it is attached to the aircraft? I assume it's probably top secret being as how it's a conspiracy and all, so you can blur out their faces and the reggy of the aircraft to maintain their secrecy.

Hope you can share them.

edit on 8-10-2011 by gman1972 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud here, but I am wondering what people think about the following:

If there are a huge amount of chemtrails, and these chemtrails are poisioning our air, I am curious what air the people who are conspiring to create these said chemtrails are breathing?

I always see the 1% people, the people in power and authority walking around in broad daylight with no artificial breathing apperatus at all. What's the matter with them? If TPTB are the ones responsible for creating these chemical sprays, then why are they still breathing the air? Shouldn't they be a bit concerned that they may be ingesting too much barium or aluminium or poison or what ever? If anyone has the power to protect them selves it is the 1% ers, so why are they not doing anything to protect themselves... or do they have a special pill that they swallow that makes them immune to the effects that the rest of us.... lol are suffering from.

Kind of off topic sorry, but I thought of it when I saw the satellite picture, lots of rich people live right under that area which is apparently being sprayed.... hence my train of thought, the thread content made me think of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Someone just posted a video of the Chemtrails of Chicago, Illinois from October 7th, 2011

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Those are not "chem"trails.

Normal, everyday contrails. Seen 'em all my life.

Tell us....just what material (besides frozen H2O) would look like that? That exact color (which happens to be the exact color of cirrus clouds)?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

That would be because of the weather in that region on October 7th. Here's the satellite image of the area:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by dw31243

That would be because of the weather in that region on October 7th. Here's the satellite image of the area:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

Oh, my god! They sprayed those Chemtrails all over Illinois and Wisconsin. Thanks for posting the picture.

edit on 9-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Keyboard

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
When you all do your pile ons, with your tactics to make sure the poster knows they are inferior and dull, and You all are brilliant, educated, and RIGHT:

Well, some of the "chemtrail" threads are visited by people like airline pilots, load coordinators, technical personnel who deals with aviation fuels, engineers etc. It's not their fault that they have some real education and often deep knowledge of relevant facts and you don't. What exactly are you complaining about? That some people look brilliant compared to you? Tough.

Do you therefore convert me then?

Who cares...

The opposite is the fact. My heels are dug further in.

Yeah well you are welcome to remain deeply anchored in you fantasy world.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Satellite photos of The Chemtrials over Chicago Illinois on October 7th 2011:
www.flickr.com/photos/67822139@N06/

www.flickr.com/photos/67822139@N06/

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Brilliant post, beautiful proofs of cirrus clouds that can be photographed.....not only by the *amazing* technology of orbiting satellites(**)

[[(**)...well was innovative in the 1960s, when satellites were novel...or, when satellites that were not "secret" were admitted, and used for transmission of TV and radio and such....today, though....it's old news, no pun intended.....]]

...satellites, used in ever-continuing efforts to assist the prediction of weather trends (also called "forecasting weather"), but also the additional fact that ground-based digital cameras also can photograph clouds!!

Very, very informative!!

Excellent!! Good job!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
ProudBird. I think you missed the fact that everyone here in Chicago stopped and was looking at the sky wondering what was going on. You guys sprayed so many Chemtrails you had everyone freaked out. Next time don't spray so much and we won't have anything to talk about.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Oh?

....everyone here in Chicago stopped and was looking at the sky....

"everyone"? Really, "everyone" in the entire metro area of Chicago?

Amazing, that you know "everyone". Care to have them join ATS, and share? I know, might overwhelm the computer servers at first....tell you what, ask them to space out their new memberships, so as not to inundate ATS all at once. Several million people, simultaneously, might cause some issues with bandwidth (or the tight strings, or tubes....whatever the "internet" uses nowadays....so *technical*, this stuff is....)

Will be nice to hear from "everyone" in Chicago, after they join ATS and tell of what *they* observed.

Can't wait....quivering with anticipation......

edit on Sun 9 October 2011 by ProudBird because: ...details, details.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dw31243

Oh?

....everyone here in Chicago stopped and was looking at the sky....

"everyone"? Really, "everyone" in the entire metro area of Chicago?

Amazing, that you know "everyone". Care to have them join ATS, and share? I know, might overwhelm the computer servers at first....tell you what, ask them to space out their new memberships, so as not to inundate ATS all at once. Several million people, simultaneously, might cause some issues with bandwidth (or the tight strings, or tubes....whatever the "internet" uses nowadays....so *technical*, this stuff is....)

Will be nice to hear from "everyone" in Chicago, after they join ATS and tell of what *they* observed.

Can't wait....quivering with anticipation......

edit on Sun 9 October 2011 by ProudBird because: ...details, details.....

When the truth about chemtrails is played live on CBS 2, NBC 5, and 7 ABC Chicago Illinois where will you be? In Jail!

edit on 10-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Microwave

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

as this allesged " chemtrail " spraying - caused such a consternation in chicago - you will be able to cite peoples blogs , forum posts , discusions on radio talk shows , radio and tv mentions , newspaper articles and letters to the editor - etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by dw31243

as this allesged " chemtrail " spraying - caused such a consternation in chicago - you will be able to cite peoples blogs , forum posts , discusions on radio talk shows , radio and tv mentions , newspaper articles and letters to the editor - etc etc etc

Or at least Twitter: here's a search for chemtrails

twitter.com...#!/search/chemtrails

As of right now, in the last 24 hours there's been about 40 posts on twitter regarding chemtrails. Nearly all are re-posts of recycled links. There was only one actual report of someone seeing chemtrails, and that from Wilimington, Delaware.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
ProudBird. I think you missed the fact that everyone here in Chicago stopped and was looking at the sky wondering what was going on. You guys sprayed so many Chemtrails you had everyone freaked out. Next time don't spray so much and we won't have anything to talk about.

Everyone looking doesn't make it a "chemtrail" - everyone looking means it was somethign everyone was looking at - certainly many or most might not have known what it was - but even that doesn't make it a "chemtrail"!!

Why do you think that lots of people not knowing what a contrail is, is evidence that chemtrails exist??

the proof that chemtrails exist is in the chetmrails themselves - in the chemicals (that no-one can find), in the aircraft fitted to spray them (that no one can find), in het people doing whatever work is required to make it happen (that no-one can find).

Or, if someone has actually found these things, that no-one is telling us about in a credible way!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks, that was a brain to keyboard mix up.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When will the Chemtrails over Chicago Illinois stop?

October 11, 2011.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrqZi9lJtcc

edit on 15-10-2011 by dw31243 because: MooTube

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

your evidence that they are " chemtrails " is ?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Don't Take That!

Chemtrails do exists, and I fight for the people of the US: for our kids, lives, and our future from being poisoned from our own government who tells us lies.

edit on 22-10-2011 by dw31243 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Fan spinning

edit on 22-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Link

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

again - what evidence do you have that anything in those vids is a " chemtrail "

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join