It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just to follow up on my last post. Here is a video that has been posted to the Fox News website from a segment today. It is regarding the statement that the police "have moved on" from the intruder theory.

I apologize for not embedding it, but it is from the Fox News website and will not embed.

'Intruder' Theory Falling Apart in Baby Lisa Case?

OiO

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

TY but I have a feeling we'll hear about the verdict ad nauseum for a bit before they move on to any 'less important' news like a missing infant. I'm so MAD at media right now !

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Talk about spin...
There is no forensic evidence....
Then why is it so important that they get these DNA samples from the children?
All criminals are dumb?
Or just the ones that LE can catch?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It seems there are reports that Spellman has tweeted there will be no news tonight, do to MJ...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

The neighbor's name is Samantha and she's been interviewed quite heavily if we're to believe what the press is putting out. Samantha was also involved in talking with the 'new' lawyer when they all me with the family. This has caused a lot of speculation.

Samantha's husband and she were having marital problems, went to a counselor, decided on some 'time apart' and her husband was not at home the night Lisa went missing.

I am reading this speculation on another forum so this isn't my thought although I gotta admit, it makes sense:

The brother, Phil (I think that's his name) was having an affair with this neighbor Samantha. Hence the marital problems and why her husband 'blames' Deborah for it.

The brother supposedly lives with Deborah and Jeremy. In the basement? The camper? but is said to be living there although there was no mention about him.

He was supposedly 'sleeping' with this neighbor that evening. This is in part, part of the cover-up.

This is also supposedly why Jeremy went next door to see if the baby was there.

But they didn't want to create anymore problem with this already doomed marriage so they 'skipped' that part when first interviewed by LE.

But supposedly the brother had a 2 hour interrogation with LE last week and fessed up.

Again, this is speculation but it has a ring of probability to it.

The phone 'lie' (of them being stolen) is because of the calls between the two of them.

Also interesting to point out, a lot of people are thinking like me and feeling this child was sold or....to stage a kidnapping in order to collect the reward money.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
On his actual twitter account there is no update since the one 4 hours ago...but perhaps he facebooked it somewhere....that is incredibly disgusting to me.

Two hours of rehashing the entire verdict is unnecessary....give just 5 mins to this and other cases. God I hate the media...

Michelle

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
On his actual twitter account there is no update since the one 4 hours ago...but perhaps he facebooked it somewhere....that is incredibly disgusting to me.

Two hours of rehashing the entire verdict is unnecessary....give just 5 mins to this and other cases. God I hate the media...

Michelle

I just saw this posted on the "Justice for Lisa Irwin" Facebook page:

Jim Spellman
Hi there. Sorry about the verdict blowing us out of the water. We'll be in tomorrow for sure with even more details. Just to be clear everything I will be reporting is info the police have so we definitely aren't impeding the investigation or anything like that. Hope everyone can hang in for one more day!

OiO

Edit to add: I realized after I posted this it might not be visible to someone that is not logged into Facebook. So here is a screen capture:

edit on 7-11-2011 by OneisOne because: added screen capture.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that update OIO
Jim Spellman has also started tweeting again. Here are some updates and some questions answered from yesterday

RE: the clothing found by the volunteer searchers

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman RE: search Saturday. Edith tells me they found baby clothes that looked like what Lisa was wearing in the shot of her at the door... 9 minutes ago via web

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman But Edith says DB came and checked and those clothes were still in the house. That's all per Edith, who organized the search.

So, not a lead there....must've been a scare for the volunteers

A few other tweets..nothing too significant. He says he will look into the boys being interviewed info tomorrow to get a for sure one way or the other.

He also said he and his crew went down to the river to check on the tent that was supposedly found, but didn't see anything at all. I'm not sure if he was in the right area or not, his last question was "where should I look?" and it never was answered as far as I know, but he could've gotten a private email about that

And lastly....some more mystery for us to stew over till tomorrow....

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman Lots more tomorrow: Info on some new figures ( you guys have been very patient about this) plus troubling comments from a local DAs office.

That's it then I guess in terms of anything substantial or confirmed.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

I think we just got ROOKED. Also I wonder if Jim Spellman IS the Justice person who wrote that fb page? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by Michelle129th

I think we just got ROOKED. Also I wonder if Jim Spellman IS the Justice person who wrote that fb page? Just a thought.

I don't know. I read the FB page all the way down. It seems like things are being deleted (like when people ask about posts disappearing). When I read it, my OPINION only, it read like a troll or one of those posts that say, "I have important information but I can't tell you it because you are not good enough to know, but don't be alarmed, because I have it and I know the truth".

I do hope it is correct in a way, the way that is that the case gets cracked open or some kinda resolve. *Edited to add* I mean I hope the case gets solved or better understanding. As for the who did it, nope, there has been so many ways it has gone that we will just have to wait.

The DA comments stuck out in my mind though. Wonder what that is about. I guess we will find out.

IWOH
edit on 7-11-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: Edited to make more sense

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Initially I thought it had some merit. Now I don't know. But I did see a post that had a name ''is it __________?" and immediately the post was removed so I went and looked up that name. Who knows it it's true, but I thought Oh she must have guessed right because it was so immediately removed. I feel disappointed and like we were played with this whole day and what did we do with it? Spent watching HLN and waiting for something that never came? Who's the sucker?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Initially I thought it had some merit. Now I don't know. But I did see a post that had a name ''is it __________?" and immediately the post was removed so I went and looked up that name. Who knows it it's true, but I thought Oh she must have guessed right because it was so immediately removed. I feel disappointed and like we were played with this whole day and what did we do with it? Spent watching HLN and waiting for something that never came? Who's the sucker?

schmae, my thoughts exactly....I spent far too much time today waiting...and waiting. I read so much online flipping between a million different webpages my head was spinning and I know nothing more than I did this morning. But hey..HLN probably got awesome ratings today! I am still shocked they forewent even just a quick blurb about Lisa -or realistically ANYthing more immediate and desperate than Michael Jackson...there is another child missing ...a 2 year old little boy, and god only knows how many other stories that needed some coverage from MSM. I get that it's an important case and also deserves coverage...but not to take over an entire news station for hours..especially when it was just regurgitation every few minutes of what the verdict was. Honestly, I've never paid much attention to the MSM until this case. I would flip through news channels here and there but I think the last time I ever sat glued to the tv watching it was 9-11.....I'd forgotten how rotten and just out for ratings these people are.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
'Intru der' Theory Falling Apart in Baby Lisa Case?

ALL INFO from video = (Quick type here - just rough notes.)

- Police have moved on from all three eyewitness accounts and gas station video.

- Police have moved on from Jersey.

- Police say there is NO evidence of a break-in in the Irwin house.

- Police WILL get a chance to ‘sit down’ with Lisa’s half brothers. (Leaving the impression the parents will be forced to allow this).

- The ‘fable’ of the ‘ghostly intruder’ is yesterdays news.

- Most criminals are stupid. They’re dumber than you think. There’d be evidence someone stole a baby. ‘It’s almost impossible for the intruder to come in and not leave something’... Gloves? There’d still be evidence left behind in 99.9%.

- 34 days later they still haven’t interviewed the siblings? The parents are still not talking? ‘Ghostly intruder that levitated the baby out of the window’ and now that area is a bastion for baby’s for sale’? It’s absurd.

- I think mom god hammered, a tragedy occurred and the rest is cover-up. And don’t mistake ‘smarts for luck’. It defies all logic this case is related to an intruder.

- The police don’t tell us everything for a lot of different reasons. The police follow the ‘red herring’ at times to give the others involved a ‘sense of complacency’.

So - there ya go.

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The brother having an afair with Samantha wouldn't surprise me. It explains a lot. Also, as you said, it explains why Jeremy banged on Samantha's door - as if it were a common thing for the families to go back and forth.

Lisa being sold? I don't think so, I don't know hwy, just gut feeling - only my opinion.

Staging a 'kidnapping' for cash? I can almost see the headlines now. Yeah, that would make sense. But still...

Sadly the consensus is a tragedy happening in the home and a cover up. I so hope that is NOT the case.

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

I see also posts are getting deleted (now that I can get back on there!).
I also see a psychic chimed in - but it seems she removed her own post for her 'gift' being 'trashed'. She is going to contact the police about her 'reading' - that Deborah smothered Lisa (makes me sick to write that) and all the rest is cover up.
I can't say I agree with it - but - we'll know, hopefully, someday soon.

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I always think that the truth is in the detail.
Lets look at Deborah and Jeremy's comments and their television interviews.
Deborah said at 1 point that they were grieving.
In my experience when you are grieving you cannot eat or sleep for sheer shock, pain and it's a deep feeling of grief inside of you.
When Deborah is speaking in front of the camera, you get tears at selected moments. She buries her head into Jeremy's shoulder, cries a little then she will compose very quickly to answer a question. This action could mean she is facing away from view to collect thoughts on her next answer. This is not an action of a person telling the truth. This action is someone thinking on their feet to keep the lie going.
Factual discrepancies of Deborah's answers.
Here we have 2 distinct answers to an incredibly important aspect concerning her little daughter bedtime. A 4 hour discrepancy. Drunk or not, you know what time you put your baby to bed.
6 40 pm means she can have a drink with her neighbour. 10 40 means shes had a drink with her neighbour and closed up for the night.
These differing times are crucial to looking into Deborah more closely.
She guesses at the amount she has to drink. We all know how much we drink, drunk or not.
She can't confirm if she blacked out or not. Again another inconsistency.
When watching her on telly, again she cries when she talks about the window being broken into. This could be a distraction from what she knows really happened.
She cries when she gets sympathetic comments off the interviewers. Especially when its related to her.
Jeremy looks totally lost, confused, doesn't know how to respond. I haven't seen him comfort Deborah much and he looks apart from Deborah. He looks down a lot as if he doesn't believe or comprehend the story unfolding before him. He has either shut down or cannot supply any information apart from his time line of entering the house and what Deborah is saying.
He certainly does not look comfortable with anything, almost as if he is so frightened of saying the wrong thing.
When in an interview , when asked about the break in at the window, Deborah said yes they broke in through the window but not as noisy as the police did it. This is a very interesting comment. Here she could be diverting the truth by stating her truth was a quiet intruder, her truth is that there was no mess, no forensics, no banging or scraping through the window like the police did. She answered the question by diverting the emphasis onto the police which then stopped all other answers.
I hope I'm making some sense here because I have many things to say about Deborah's body language. Its like a window has opened up.
I could be totally wrong but when I get my teeth into something I'm like a dog chewing on a bone

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

I always think that the truth is in the detail.

Agreed. We just need more details!

Lets look at Deborah and Jeremy's comments and their television interviews. Deborah said at 1 point that they were grieving.
In my experience when you are grieving you cannot eat or sleep for sheer shock, pain and it's a deep feeling of grief inside of you.

Sure is that way for me. There’d be no hair appointments that’s for sure. People are either for or against that issue (Deborah getting her hair done) but I think there’s a lot more to it. Like you said it’s in the ‘detail’.

When Deborah is speaking in front of the camera, you get tears at selected moments. She buries her head into Jeremy's shoulder, cries a little then she will compose very quickly to answer a question. This action could mean she is facing away from view to collect thoughts on her next answer. This is not an action of a person telling the truth. This action is someone thinking on their feet to keep the lie going.

As many times as she hesitates, changed wording from ‘me to us’ and back again, etc. I mean she’s been talking with that same mouth for years now, I can’t imagine stress is going to turn her into a puddle of discrepancies without having a base for those discrepancies.

Factual discrepancies of Deborah's answers. Here we have 2 distinct answers to an incredibly important aspect concerning her little daughter bedtime. A 4 hour discrepancy. Drunk or not, you know what time you put your baby to bed.

Yes, the memories BEFORE you got snockered don’t go away - maybe what happened WHILE you got poo-faced but not before.

Jeremy looks totally lost, confused, doesn't know how to respond. I haven't seen him comfort Deborah much and he looks apart from Deborah. He looks down a lot as if he doesn't believe or comprehend the story unfolding before him. He has either shut down or cannot supply any information apart from his time line of entering the house and what Deborah is saying. He certainly does not look comfortable with anything, almost as if he is so frightened of saying the wrong thing.

I have a feeling there’s a lot more to Jeremy than we know.

When in an interview , when asked about the break in at the window, Deborah said yes they broke in through the window but not as noisy as the police did it. This is a very interesting comment. Here she could be diverting the truth by stating her truth was a quiet intruder, her truth is that there was no mess, no forensics, no banging or scraping through the window like the police did. She answered the question by diverting the emphasis onto the police which then stopped all other answers.

I picked up on that too - it was like she was saying as if she KNEW - the ‘intruder’ didn’t make so much noise. Not like it was common sense but as if she KNEW. She knew there wasn’t one!

I hope I'm making some sense here because I have many things to say about Deborah's body language. Its like a window has opened up. I could be totally wrong but when I get my teeth into something I'm like a dog chewing on a bone

I know what you mean. I’m still here after 30 plus days. Yuck.

Thanks for your post you raise some great questions and make some interesting conclusions.

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yesterday police did say they are moving on from all the sightings. So that means they've thoroughly ( lets hope) investigated them all and find no merit or no connection. So if we eliminate any sightings of a man walking with baby, then is there any OTHER proof/indication that an intruder was there?
I was thinking about these sightings the other day and how they just didn't make much sense to me. The motorcycle witness's account seems totally bizarre and changing often. The surveillance video could have been ANYTHING or ANYONE.
Many years ago there was an old man who wandered around our small town. He always had toys with him. He pulled either an airplane or a little wooden dog on a string. These were popular toys long ago. He also had a toy in his arms. He was clearly mentally challenged in some way. I don't know if it was senility or if he'd always been that way. But if he had always been that way, then as a 30 yr old and 40 yr old, people would have seen him wandering around town with toys as well, right? From the first few days when these eyewitness accounts started to seem strange, I thought of this old guy. I wondered if a similar person might have been in this town that night , carrying a baby doll. Of course you would think the towns people would say ' Oh that's so n so, he's always walking around with a baby doll'' And maybe the towns people did and that's why now the accounts have been discounted. Just food for thought.

But it seems like there is nothing now to support an intruder theory.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Hi Sussy !

First let me say , I lean much more toward Deborahs' guilt than her innocence. That being said I wanted to comment on your analysis of her demeanor in interviews. I've noticed many of the things you've pointed out and to a degree, these are some of the reasons I lean toward her guilt. HOWEVER, I am a very emotionally STOIC type personality . I do not cry at sad movies or even funerals. It is not to say I am not sad. I am just 'in control' in that regard. I do not know, that if I were in her shoes, that I might not appear the same way. A tear or two here or there, but not sobbing uncontrollably. However again, I would think if something happened to my children, I would no longer be able to be in control and the dam would burst. I hope to never have to know. But I wanted to share there are differing sorts of emotional outbursts. Also her medication might be a factor. Anti depressants give a " false sense of well being'' . That means that emotionally , even if soemthing is wrong, your brain is thinking it's ok. But I've begun to question her anxiety disorder..... her behavior is not showing anxiety to me , at this point. And yes I know of which I speak.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

- Police say there is NO evidence of a break-in in the Irwin house.

I guess a pushed in screen and window that is open,and won't close is no evidence?.. guess they are expecting a pair of gloves left behind by a kidnapper?

- Most criminals are stupid. They’re dumber than you think. There’d be evidence someone stole a baby. ‘It’s almost impossible for the intruder to come in and not leave something’... Gloves? There’d still be evidence left behind in 99.9%.

Judging from the way they tried to get in the window..while cameras were allowed to film..the police actually seem like they were trying very hard to make it seem like it would be impossible to get through the window.

It is quite possible the police have seriously overlooked clues and evidence , because of tunnel vision...or for other reasons.

- 34 days later they still haven’t interviewed the siblings? The parents are still not talking? ‘Ghostly intruder that levitated the baby out of the window’ and now that area is a bastion for baby’s for sale’? It’s absurd.

Could it be possible that the family knows how they tried to frame Debbie or Jeremy through their previous questioning done separately for 11 hours..using lies? Perhaps..just perhaps the family has valid reason to not trust the tactics used by the police in investigations.

After all..according to some on this thread..if a person lies.. can we be so sure they ever tell the truth? Could this not apply to the leo's as well , or at least cause some family members to think so?

- I think mom god hammered, a tragedy occurred and the rest is cover-up. And don’t mistake ‘smarts for luck’. It defies all logic this case is related to an intruder.

It defies all logic to think that a woman who was very drunk.. could actually coverup a death, and hide the evidence without leaving some very telling clues and evidence that she did so.

It does not defy all logic to think the police have grossly mishandled this case in their tunnel vision, just as they have with other cases before such as these.

- The police don’t tell us everything for a lot of different reasons.

True..and maybe a few even know the REAL whereabouts of little lisa..but are actually hiding the truth, for their own nefarious reasons.

I'm NOT saying this is the case.. but there are police officers, judges, high political figures who are into child porn...and maybe even child sacrifice.

I will provide some more info on this , according to illuminati insiders, later...but it is not out of the question to think that this is a possibility...and if it is indeed the case..they have the means and the players in the key positions to divert attention from that reality....and to point fingers elsewhere.

Like I said before.. I am NOT saying this is the case... but if all the crazy scenario's that have been presented on this thread.. can be considered..I think we need to consider this as well.

As far as psychics go.. there have been psychics who have said the parents are innocent as well.. so lets be fair with the psychic finger pointing.

I just hope the REAL truth comes out eventually, because many cases like this have not been resolved...or the real evidence has been mishandled or covered up.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join