It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 196
<< 193  194  195   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I dunno.. The fact no body has been recovered gives hope.

The Madelinne Mcaan (sp) kidnapping case out of Europe still makes the news. They just recently had some more tips come in that they are following up on.

We also just had the 3 women freed who were being held captive in a basement in Ohio.

While they are all horrific, there is a possibility things can still turn out ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Xcathdra

While they are all horrific, there is a possibility things can still turn out ok.

I said this before, the police bungled this case, they decided who was guilty and sought evidence that supported their beliefs! Even if Lisa is found, it will not turn out "ok" at the very best she was stolen from her parents, at a very formative age. And there will be consequences from that for the rest of her life.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Now the discovery of Maria – the bleak-faced little blonde living in a Roma gypsy camp in Greece and at the center of an international identity appeal - has brought a new peak of intensity. Because Maria could be Lisa. Today, in an emotional interview with MailOnline, Jeremy and Deborah have revealed their hopes and heartbreak as they wait for news. Speaking from their Missouri home, Deborah, 27, explained: ‘We started to get emails and messages from all over the world to Lisa’s website and Facebook page and email account sending us articles and pictures of Maria on Friday.’

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So has Lisa been found? Most likely not...

And if her parents actually killed her as many on this thread contend why keep her name in the news? Why continue to give interviews?

The only thing we can be sure of is the police failed Lisa to this point.

The girl known as Maria was apparently kidnapped by a Gypsy couple. She was initially believed to be 4 years old but a dental exam now indicates she is 5 or 6. The FBI and Greek authorities will work to determine that the child isn't that of missing Kansas City toddler Lisa Irwin as well as other missing children. Known as Baby Lisa, the infant was almost a year old when she went missing in early October 2011.

Read more; www.kctv5.com...

edit on 23-10-2013 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Sadly no... The child in question was not Lisa. They determined that the childs mother in Greece sold her for about $5,500. Child trafficking apparently is pretty bad in that part of Europe, based on media accounts anyways.

As for failing Lisa I ask this.. Did the mother not fail when she acted in an irresponsible manner?

We can only do so much during investigations. Why did Law Enforcement concentrate on the family? Because FBI statistics who that the bulk of child abductions are committed by family members and not strangers.

Law Enforcement is takes with eliminating people as suspects as much as it is locating a suspect.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by Dav1d

As for failing Lisa I ask this.. Did the mother not fail when she acted in an irresponsible manner?

Like I stated almost two years ago, no. When the Law Enforcement attempted to demonize the family they made a choice to end co-operation with the family. To date that choice has proven to be ill founded. Just as I predicted two long years ago. Once again the men in blue chose to assume, and so far their assumption has proven to be wrong.

Do you know why we as a society don't simply execute the father when a child goes missing? It's because we want evidence, not stats. Not assumptions. Not feelings.

You sir, are quick to claim your association with Law Enforcement, and your knowledge of it. Quick to claim your views are correct. Yet time shows my views more accurate than yours.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Dav1d

Do you know why we as a society don't simply execute the father when a child goes missing? It's because we want evidence, not stats. Not assumptions. Not feelings.

Evidence doesnt seem to be in your vocabulary when you go after law enforcement.. I see more assumptions and feelings than fact in your posts.

The parents refused to cooperate with the investigation.. They refused to take a polygraph test... They lied about times and sequence of events..

As for your last comment you are not even on the same planet when it comes to your assumptions. Since you seem to know it all, how come you have not located the child and filed charges against law enforcement?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This should be required viewing for anyone dealing with police, anywhere.

Watch this, then think about what the police have down to the Irwins extra DIV

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dav1d
This should be required viewing for anyone dealing with police, anywhere.

Watch this, then think about what the police have down to the Irwins

Good find, and thank you for posting it. I think that this particular thread very much demonstrates a microcosm for the mechanism of group-think and mob mentality. There are a few people that have posted here who have been in a position of authority and they are very invested in maintaining the sanctity of that authority, and their own conscience in exercising it. There are also many people that are well meaning and simply very much want to believe in the benevolence and competency of law enforcement. And then there are of course the vocal finger shakers, who simply want to engage in vicious speculation and torrid gossip as a form of deviant amusement with no thought to the social paradigm that they are helping to create, and the potential consequences of that. Of course human behavior is complex, and there are those here that motivated by a combination of the above mentioned factors, and then some, in terms of their impetus in attempting to convict this family on an anonymous internet forum. I am always astonished at the level of casual malevolence that is manifested when presented with this social phenomenon, and I am always grateful for the few voices that at least attempt to counter it.
edit on 30-10-2013 by redhorse because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I just read that this:

In May 2012, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported that their debit card had been fraudulently used on a website that provides false birth certificates. The Today Show and America Live both confirmed that the website existed. Their attorney also confirmed that he visited the website.[16] Police have said they are continuing their investigation and they believe Irwin may still be alive.[17]

In October 2013, a girl thought to be Lisa was discovered in a gypsy camp in Greece. Authorities determined the girl was not Lisa Irwin.[18]

How the hell could they be connected to a website that provides false birth certificates?

anyway, a little girl has gone missing in Qld and she was taken in the middle of the night and the window was open.

hope it isn't another saga like this one and hope that both are found.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

yeah that is true... my opinion is that that both parents were drug skanked so and so's and have sold the child.

big accusation... but too many holes in their statements... and after reading the last info above... that has confirmed my suspicions.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Lisa Irwin. It’s been how long now? I wish everyone could just find some peace over this little one.
I’ve been off of ATS for quite a bit but Lisa has never been far from my thoughts.

So - now I read there’s some credit card traffic at a birth certificate site for kids?

Well well well - off to read...

Thank you for posting the info Thurisaz - If there’s not a thread about it - and depending on what I find out - i just might start one but I’ll check with you first to see if you want to host it.

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Also - I see now your post didn't have a link. I found this info HERE.

I'm not sure if it's the same article you read but at least it's a place to start.

Edit to add: Hmmm - I don't think that's thet right link either - I'll edit when I find it.

Ok - here it is: Missing baby Lisa: Is debit card fraud a clue

peace
edit on 30-10-2014 by silo13 because: see above

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 193  194  195   >>

join