It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
At least it did generate a few more leads.

TIPS Hotline Gets 140 Calls On Baby Lisa Case

Officials categorized most of the new calls, which came from all over the United States, as people wanting to give advice on where to search for the baby. Eleven tips were passed on to Kansas City, Mo., detectives to investigate.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

11 tips with enough info to be looked at is pretty impressive with this case. This case has more twists and turns than what normally would be present.. I dont know if its because of the behavior of the parents or the constant inconsistencies from all sides of this case..

Add in the drama of facebook and the multiple lawyers....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been asked before.
Is there a river anywhere near by, it seems they have searched fields, woods and lakes.
I just thought if there was a river close to the area, then that could be a place to look.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

There is, it's a very dangerous one. Bodies not uncommon, either. That's where most presume she is. It runs deep, wide, and fast...not able to drag it, I don't think.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've been trying to pin point the family home on google maps, to try and find out how far they live from the river.
But there are so many lister avenues, it's getting confusing, there seem to be a few north listers also.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

You need to look north of the river, in the North Kansas City area -- yes, it's North Lister, in the 3600 block, just a short street, right outside (eastward) of the 'North Kansas City' boundary. We like to have our streets broken into segments that don't connect.

I couldn't find my own brothers house using Google maps, because so many streets have his same street name. It's crazy. Use the zip code for best accuracy.

Let me see if I can find a shot for you.....
nope... but here's the exact address. Do a Google map search for that address, and the pic of the house even pops up, with the map. 3620 N Lister Ave, Kansas City, MO 64117
edit on 7-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thats great, thanks very much.
Now back to google maps, and see how close this river is.
Thanks again

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andypb

My pleasure! And just so you know, the terrain Kansas City, on both sides of the river, is very hilly, with bluffs, and gullies, and deciduous forest everywhere that is not deliberately 'cleared' of them.
Other parts of the metro area, not so much, but it is most assuredly not 'flat prairie' here. Nonono..
it's a very lively topographic area, with myriad gulches, dry creeks, overgrown wild areas, and unimproved green stretches between subdivisions (due to them not being 'buildable' areas)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have looked at the area where baby lisa live's, (Thanks to Wildtimes for the info), and to me their are just to many places where you could dump a body.
There are woods, drain systems, the river.....The list just goes on.
But the river got me thinking...IF dad dumped little lisa, would he put her in the river?
To me, i don't think he could have done that, it's just to hard for me to imagine that he could, just too much emotional attachment their.
However, if someone with less emotional attachment to baby Lisa dumped her, then the river is still a big possiblity.
Also, if this was truely an accident, wouldn't Debs want the body put somewhere where it could be found, i don't know, maybe i'm just rambling......

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

However, if someone with less emotional attachment to baby Lisa dumped her, then the river is still a big possiblity.
Also, if this was truely an accident, wouldn't Debs want the body put somewhere where it could be found, i don't know, maybe i'm just rambling......

Why would she want her found if it was truly an accident?

Also, I don't think Jeremy did anything with Lisa; I do think he knows what happened, and for whatever doltish reason he is not talking. The river is a 'big' possibility all right!! it's HUGE, and dangerous, and it would be a miracle to drag it and find her, as fast as it flows. It's the one place no one can find her.

I am leaning toward the theory that one of her brothers -- or both -- helped somehow. Have you looked at the 'Statement Analysis' blog? The guy covers all these cases; and yes, I know it's considered a 'pseudo-science', but it's also used by LEO and detectives to glean an idea of what the truth is. Combining behavioral, body, and spoken or written speech clues as to the honesty of people being scrutinized. Interesting stuff.
seamusoriley.blogspot.com...
This link will take you to an entry that discusses the case from several angles...
I find it a fascinating blog in general.

You're welcome for the location help!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Why would she want her found if it was truly an accident?
reply to post by wildtimes

So she could put baby Lisa to rest with a proper burial.
Maybe there was a terrible accident, debs panicked, phoned someone to help her with little Lisa's body.
The lies started flowing, and it got harder and harder to tell the truth, but inside, Debs is feeling guilt, she wants Lisa to be found, because then she can still say that little Lisa was ' kidnapped ', and also see her baby put to rest and say a secret sorry.

Don't know if that makes sense, but its just one theory i was playing with, and whatever happened, i think they should still throw the book at her, for everything they can.
Thanks for the link, i've just finished reading a book by Peter Collett called The book of tells, all about body language, great read.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is an article from Feb 3rd that discusses the Dr. Phil show. Some more info comes out about whats going on..

Baby Lisa's Mom to Dr. Phil: 'It's Not a Circus. It's My Baby.'

We apparently have gone from drinking so much that she blacked out to this -

"To me, more than two drinks in an hour means you're drunk, so yes," she said. "I told the truth because I have nothing to hide."

"Pretty much the only thing that I'm guilty of is drinking too much. And even when she comes back, that's something I have to live with that I might have heard something and been able to stop them," a tearful Bradley said.

She said the issue has been blown out of proportion and that she is neither an alcoholic nor a neglectful parent.

Again conflicting statements from what she said before and now.

Dr. Pil asked about the changing timelines and got this response -

"It is literally impossible to remember every single detail and say it exactly the same every single time and there are so many negative people or hateful people that have picked it all apart," Bradley said. "If I had done something, I'd be in jail right now. Joe [Tacopina, her attorney] doesn't save me from jail."

People have been talking on here about who put the reward money up. A little more info was released on that topic -

Private investigator "Wild" Bill Stanton also appeared on the show to discuss his part of the investigation and the anonymous benefactor who hired him and is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to the resolution of the case.

The benefactor is a women with ties to a member of the Irwin family, Stanton said. He said he was hired by the benefactor, not the family, to solve the case.

A woman with ties to the erwin family.

It turns out the investigator, at the begining, thought the parents did it as well. He went on to state though that he now beleives it was someone from outside the home.

What did I take from the Dr. Phil show and all the articles since?

That she is more concerned about what people think about her than anything else.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

There was talk/indication that she was related through the cousin who is a law student in Texas.

I don't recall her name. But I remember her being connected to the cousin Mike LeRoux(?) LeFour(?)..... who sent away Gil Abeyta when he came to offer support.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Xcathdra

There was talk/indication that she was related through the cousin who is a law student in Texas.

I don't recall her name. But I remember her being connected to the cousin Mike LeRoux(?) LeFour(?)..... who sent away Gil Abeyta when he came to offer support.

Kristie Schiller ( sp?) is the benefactor..., she raised Mike Lerette... relative of DB. She is on the board of a K9 org that Bill Stanton has ties to...fwig? (From What I Gather)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blahandblahandyadayada2

Yeah, they are connected.
It's all very cloudy at this point, but that was the impression and understanding that I got.
She's not so 'anonymous'...she's family.
Which has always bothered me, and provided impetus for the theory that someone in the family was disapproving of DB's parenting, and orchestrated this whole thing to 'bring her down'......

Not at all necessarily true. Just a theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yeah, they are connected.
It's all very cloudy at this point, but that was the impression and understanding that I got.
She's not so 'anonymous'...she's family.
Which has always bothered me, and provided impetus for the theory that someone in the family was disapproving of DB's parenting, and orchestrated this whole thing to 'bring her down'......

Not at all necessarily true. Just a theory.

Why would someone who clearly supports K9's and their abilities, allow someone (who they sent to MO) who then questions the abilities via another convoluted connection... of forensic canines?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Ya got me!! I have no idea, except that it seems an elaborate web of deceit and intimidation and exposure....
I don't get it at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ya got me!! I have no idea, except that it seems an elaborate web of deceit and intimidation and exposure....
I don't get it at all.

So, it's not just me...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

So, it's not just me...

Nope! This is such a tangled web that even I, who enjoy untangling things and doing brain puzzles, have no clue what is real here.
It's a mess; I can tell you that for sure!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Putting up reward money does not always mean its an actual reward. There have been instances where rewards have been offered, and the people offering it know full well it will never be paid out.

Going down the hypothetical road here -
It can lead to the appearance of legitimacy to the story being told.

That an anonymous person believes the parents are innocent by offering a large reward. When that occurs people dont stop to ask themselves in depth questions about the reward being offered. They just take it at face value and thats it. The mindset usually goes along the lines of if people are offering up money as a reward, then the family must be upstanding, responsible and alright people.

People viewing this, as well as other abduction cases, think with their emotions which causes people to ask the wrong questions or no questions at all (imo).

Just some food for thought..

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join