It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

David, I don't mean to sound like I'm a fan of the police and think they never screw up. I believe there is tons of corruption and mistakes made in lots of cases. Two things A) Deborah is the one who said these things about the early accusations? perhaps they insinuated and perhaps they out right acccused, but it's her word right now ? correct? If I'm wrong on that , I apologize. B) they may have found evidence IMMEDIATELY that incriminated parents AND/ OR evidence immediately that eliminated an intruder.
So, let me ask you ,, if the cops on day ONE found overwhelming evidence that the parents were involved, why not accuse them right off the bat?
I'm not saying that's the case, but we're playing what if, since we have no news of any kind to play any other kind of game.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

So, let me ask you ,, if the cops on day ONE found overwhelming evidence that the parents were involved, why not accuse them right off the bat?

If that is the case... why not play the hand a little differently, and use it against them in a way that would not put them on the defensive?

and if it is so overwhelming.. why no arrests?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
Looks like fox might just have had the real news, rumor is they are reporting that Magan lied, everyone in her shared home has their own phone...

Hey there Dav1d, would you happen to have the link to that article about Fox saying everyone had their own phone? All I can find so far, searching for new articles for the last hour or so is the article (multiple blogs) about the lawyer saying the family of Lisa has something to hide.

Link to Blog

This is one, but it seems like it it now being updated on other blogs. Might be a lawyer just trying to get their name out there. I don't know.

*Edited out the part about being Lisa's Family's Lawyer, I went to International Business Times and they state it is just a top family lawyer, not the family's.*

IWOH
edit on 8-11-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: Took out Family Lawyer

edit on 8-11-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
Looks like fox might just have had the real news, rumor is they are reporting that Magan lied, everyone in her shared home has their own phone...

This is the only fox news I've heard...nothing about Megan on there...is this the same link you found David? The one piece of news they did give is that the boys WILL be interviewed this week. Since this is the news from yesterday, funny how the kcpd made it a point yesterday to say they didn't know about it to make the Irwin attys look like they were lying....

anyhow here's the link I have.

New Details on Missing Baby Lisa

Michelle

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

HLN just said that no interviews were planned

talk about confusing info from different networks...yeeesh.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok ,,,,,, I shouldn't even repeat this. It's pure speculation, but the FB page we discussed yesterday ( the one I think is run by an alias of jim spellman or someone real friendly with him) is now saying that Megan and this unknown alias JDG are the suspects? Plural? I don't know if they are the suspects as in abductors or suspects as in accomplice to a parent?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Facebook ablaze with news that apparently jersey and megan are now at the top of the suspect list??? Trying for confirmation.....would make sense with what David posted. will edit or add more when I can find it

Michelle

P.S. schmae...I'm pretty sure I have at least part of what those initials (JDG) are but i'm not going to be the one going down for slander LOL...keeping it to myself until there's confirmation
edit on 8-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by Dav1d

David, I don't mean to sound like I'm a fan of the police and think they never screw up. I believe there is tons of corruption and mistakes made in lots of cases. Two things A) Deborah is the one who said these things about the early accusations? perhaps they insinuated and perhaps they out right acccused, but it's her word right now ? correct? If I'm wrong on that , I apologize. B) they may have found evidence IMMEDIATELY that incriminated parents AND/ OR evidence immediately that eliminated an intruder.
I'm not saying that's the case, but we're playing what if, since we have no news of any kind to play any other kind of game.

Well, yes and no. Deborah is the one who claimed the police tossed a picture of Lisa down in front of her, and told her they knew she had kill Lisa. Now, the police have had no issue with denying other claims by Deborah. Nor have they had an issue with informing us when they don't feel Deborah is cooperating enough... So they could have denied this claim, that they didn't in my mind tends to validate their claim.

Well if they actually found **REAL EVIDENCE** on day one, what possible justification can there be for leaving Lisa's halfbrothers with a killer!?! There is a difference between having a gut feeling, and having evidence. I've been accused many times here, about being down on cops. But I've never suggested that the cop's KNOW that either Deborah or Jeremy killed/sold Lisa....

Call me old fashion but I believe that if the police have **EVIDENCE** of a crime, they need to act.

Now on the other hand if they lack evidence, then what benefits have they actually gained by tipping their hand at this stage?

If you want respect, you need to treat others with respect. One doesn't simply put on a set of clothes, and automatically gain respect. One might put on a set of clothes and automatically gain fear, but fear and respect are not the same things.

The proof is in the out come, and as of today there is no Lisa. Nor is there an arrest.

Now for those who are happy with child recovery taking 20 plus years then this might be another excellent example of that.

For those okay and happy with the Casey Anothony outcome again this case might well wind up there too.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

yesterday I was sure it was the initials ASU , lol i was sure it was him, even looked like the pic......so i have no idea
but telling at this moment that fb page has a profile pic of JERSEY and says 'patsy' , so he must think jersey is being railroaded............ i want to say I GIVE UP... but who would do that at this point'?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Through my actions of co-operating with them and supplying everything they needed, my innocence and desperate need to find my baby at no cost to myself or my feelings of fear of being arrested by the police would stop me in anyway. When you are innocent you bloody well know you are innocent. You don't give up after a few days of interrogation. It's when you lie you know you can't keep the lie going. You start to make mistakes. Deborah may be innocent but she gave up too soon.
Go back to the police Deborah, talk again and again and again. Stand there and prove your innocence.

*Applause*

When you know in your heart you are innocent, and when you’re heart is a mother’s heart, a true mother’s heart that would lay down it’s very life for that of her child? NOTHING would get in your way of doing whatever it was you needed to do, or was asked of you, to find your child.

NOTHING.

What do I see often in this thread? Something no real mother should ever have, that being, self doubt when it comes to the life of her child.

You and I have no doubt. We now what we would do. Simple as breathing.

Others here, in the news, on comment pages, FB, etc? Those who nit-pick and ‘blah blah blah’ - who naysay and ‘what if this’ and ‘you don’t know what you'd do in her position’ etc?

It' my opinion they doubt themselves. Their motherhood.

It's as simple tossing a real mother and her child into a raging sea. What would a real mother do? Swim! She wouldn't even have to think about it. She'd be swimming towards doing all she could to help save the life of her child - no dog-paddling and back-peddling waiting for someone else to throw her child a life-raft.

WE KNOW what we would do because we’re not self-centered, we’re not egotistical, we’re not narcissistic (believing everything in the world must revolve around us) and we know our priorities:

Our children. First. Always. Forever. Period. No compromise. Ever.

A true mother? A true mother knows everything in the world revolves around her child. Period. No big city lawyer, no fear of wrongful prosecution, no fear of exposure - nothing would change - a mothers heart. If she has one.

Deborah, in my opinion, by HER ACTIONS, does not have a 'true' mother's heart.

Proven fact any female dog on the street can get bred and have puppies - That doesn’t make her a mother.

Thank you for a great post and the insight of a mother who KNOWS.

peace

edit on 8-11-2011 by silo13 because: Is life raft two words? lol...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

yesterday I was sure it was the initials ASU , lol i was sure it was him, even looked like the pic......so i have no idea
but telling at this moment that fb page has a profile pic of JERSEY and says 'patsy' , so he must think jersey is being railroaded............ i want to say I GIVE UP... but who would do that at this point'?

Yeah I'd seen the ASU getting thrown around and agree the pic did look the same....but I think i'm getting old in that every young "thug" type person looks the same to me LOL. I saw a name last night that fit with DG....I have no idea where the "J" got added on today. I have looked the person up on mo casenet and the have a couple traffic violations and interestingly a protection order for stalking/abusing someone from June 2011...

Mihelle

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

If they found evidence at the ONSET of the parents' guilt, would you be ok with them accusing them at the ONSET?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What do I see often in this thread? Something no real mother should ever have, that being, self doubt when it comes to the life of her child. You and I have no doubt. We now what we would do. Simple as breathing. Others - who nit pick and ‘blah blah blah’ - who naysay and ‘what if this’ and ‘you don’t know’ this or that? They doubt themselves. Their motherhood.

It appears you are not happy with just vilifying the parents, or debbie here, but you have widened your scope on who to attack..and their motherhood as well.

How dare you imply such garbage..!!! ..and how dare you imply that you are better than so many others.

You're accusations are rather nauseating Silo.. lemme guess..you call yourself a christian as well.

I'm sick of you playing armchair psychologist with me, and your insinuations.. GROW UP !

and if you are going to go run to the mods to complain about this reply..you better point out why it was made...all because of your snide and judgmental comments ..like the above.

WE KNOW what we would do because we’re not self-centered, we’re not egotistical, we’re not narcissistic (believing everything in the world must revolve around us) and we know our priorities. Our children. First. Always. Forever. Period. No compromise. Ever.

the fact that you even have the gall to write this in this thread proves to everyone how narcissistic you really are..
and so full of your self

edit on 8-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

If they found evidence at the ONSET of the parents' guilt, would you be ok with them accusing them at the ONSET?

This is something I still don't understand - unless it has to do with the police having hope Lisa is still alive.

Maybe in their thinking (?) Lisa is still 'out there' and they want to be really careful about what pressure they apply?

Sure, they've come right out and said there was no intruder, there's nothing to the witness reports, etc, so yes it would seem like NOW they're narrow things down.

WOW I'm just not sure but I've no doubt (unless again they were concerned of making a misstep and possibly pushing someone over the edge in to killing Lisa) that if they had solid evidence at the beginning the Grand Jury would already have been pushing the process forward a long time ago.

What do you think???

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Dav1d

What do you understand the purpose of the police to be?

As a detective is it my job, to get my name in the news? Or is it my job, to solve crimes, and convict criminals? If I've got a body, and a gun, and I can put that gun in your hands, and I've got a motive, then you are arrested... If I've got a hunch, I might be right, but my hunch will not convict you... Nor is it my function to be the first to point my finger at you. I shouldn't have to feel like I'm in a race, to see who can first name the killer...

This case has the feel of a contest, a game, and the police are playing, not truly working.

Does that make any sense to you?
Evidence gives one justification to arrest, if they had real evidence then, there should have been an arrest long ago. Would you really claim to approve of a police plan to allow Deborah to remain free, in the hopes that they can catch Jeremy killing another child in say a month or three?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sure, they've come right out and said there was no intruder, there's nothing to the witness reports, etc, so yes it would seem like NOW they're narrow things down.

and could it not be possible.. or unthinkable they made a mistake.. by the way they tried to climb in the wondow..its pretty obvious they aren't trying hard enough.

I can only hope Silo that if information that is in fact correct should come out..and debbie is found NOT guilty that you have the the decency to apologize to all those who thought otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

This is about the 3rd of 4th time you've said we should apologize if D is found innocent. Will you take back all your defense of her if she is guilty ?
I hope shes' innocent. I would LOVE for her to be innocent and I would feel awful for what she's gone through IF that is the case. If she is innocent, then there is hope for Lisa. If she is guilty , I suppose there could be some hope for Lisa, but not nearly as much .

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I'll stop asking you the question you don't want to answer.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by gabby2011

This is about the 3rd of 4th time you've said we should apologize if D is found innocent. Will you take back all your defense of her if she is guilty ?
I hope shes' innocent. I would LOVE for her to be innocent and I would feel awful for what she's gone through IF that is the case. If she is innocent, then there is hope for Lisa. If she is guilty , I suppose there could be some hope for Lisa, but not nearly as much .

I have said in a few posts that I can't say for sure she is not guilty.. but I will give her the benefit of the doubt until all the facts are in...because the last thing she needs right now is all this hate mongering if she is indeed innocent.

I do believe you would love for her to be innocent schmae, but I can't say that for everyone who is leaning towards her being guilty.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
'there's no case, if it's going to be solved, it's going to be solved years from now'

that's (paraphrased) the "troubling" message from DA's office in MO that Jim Spellman tweeted last night. I tried to quickly put this up but my computer was soooo slow. There was a bit more to the statement but I couldn't catch it on time. Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be true...

Michelle

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join