It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Day 15: Police serve search warrant on baby Lisa's family home

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police said Tuesday night they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. They also said the family is not allowed in the home.

Police would also like to talk to Lisa's other older brothers who were home the night Lisa went missing.

'Cyber crime' officers were seen at the home.

Sounds like the computer(s) have finally come into question. I would have thought this would have taken place long ago.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRuby

Silo
I hope the "armchair" which michelle129 tried to strap you in, has found a promenent place in your next garage sale. If you charge more than 2 cents you are ripping people off.

Huh? Is that an attempt at an insult? If it is you failed. Regardless, if your wish is to support another ATS’er (Michelle) good on you. Personal attacks directed at me? They’re nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

Michelle is right though in why is not more attention being placed on the dad ?

Agreed. But she’s wrong in thinking I’ve not brought up Jeremy as a suspect. Problem is those scenarios wont stand. There’s not even a shred of evidence from any source to prop them up. There’s just no information out on Jeremy beyond pure speculation.

What I want to know is how far in advance did he know he would suddenly have to work the night shift ( yes I asked earlier but will ask again ) When was the last time HE saw baby Lisa ?

He’s not said, or been asked in any interview I’ve found how long he knew in advance about his schedule change. He did state the last time he saw Lisa was at 1730.

What time did he show up at work ? What time did he leave the house to go to work ? Where was Mom and baby Lisa when he left for work ?

There’s video evidence of when he arrives at work and when he left including times. That must have been good enough for the police. Lisa and Debbie were at home when he left. Debbie does not drive - she has no license.

Seen on video buying a 'box' of wine. There is a major reaction. A WHOLE FREAKING BOX !!!!
( I have yet to see the brand of wine or it's alcohol content ) Then we have mom admitting that she was drunk and may have blacked out. Another major reaction. She was so piss drunk she did not know if she was foot or horseback. Now from what I understand, she has a history with alcohol.

She admits to getting drunk two times a week to the point of passing out. That sounds like a problem to me.

IF that is true, wine is not going to get her to blackout stage.

She admitted to being drunk, to the possibility of ‘blacking out’. Truth or lie we don’t know. But what I don’t understand is the wide spread misconception drinkers don’t ‘black out’ with wine? Regardless the type of alcohol - you drink enough? You black out. The only difference is the amounts you consume between sobriety and unconsciousness.

Mom is a willing stooge playing ... well, the stooge.
For those of you thinking WTH? I forgot to mention that I believe both parents together sold little baby Lisa.
Back to the dad.

I guess you missed the (many) post correcting the fact that Jeremy is the father. Early on it was misconstrued in the MSM he was not. There was an initial mix up on who was the father of what child as the two other children in the home are from different parents. Regardless though Jeremy being the biological parent or no doesn’t detract from the possibility of selling the child.

Deborah and Jeremy could no more "cover up" or "mastermind" this horrible fiasco anymore than I could caddy for Tiger Woods ( not that I would want to but you get the point ).

Why not? There’ve been many cases where other parent(s) who were suspected of killing their children (where bodies were found) ‘masterminded’ the cover-up. What makes Lisa’s parents any different?

Somebody wanted this baby and paid for her.

I hope you’re right. It would mean - presumably - that Lisa is still alive. That would be wonderful to say the least!

Someone else with big bucks are pulling the strings.
Not saying Mom did not love her... but between her and dad, money was more important.
For those of you who think I am insane .... have you ever known an alcoholic who would even admit they were alcoholic, much less admit to having blackouts ?? ( while caring for children ??? ) She made it up.

Yes, I have known alcoholics who’ve admitted they’ve been drunk. Especially when it’s to their advantage which it would be in this case for numerous reasons.

Maybe you’re a little confused here? If she ‘made it up’ as you say (that she was dunk) wouldn’t that mean she was trying a hand at ‘masterminding’ a disappearance? Something you just said they couldn't’ do?

Also... Are you aware that mothers who killed their infants have used the ‘I was drunk’ excuse to wriggle out of first degree murder?

I have no idea what happened. My thoughts are pure speculation. I only believe that little Lisa is safe. She is loved and well cared for. That is what I want believe and will continue to believe.

I hope you’re right.

Thanks for the input. Have a good Wednesday!

peace

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting. Worth a listen. She's believes in what she's saying.

Who knows. Let's listen and see...

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
She is very specific about a few points.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Here's a pic of the area - maybe there's another way to enter the numbers?

13 north or south then 67 east or west?

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Police obtain search warrant in 'Baby Lisa' case

Authorities have obtained a search warrant for the home where a missing 11-month-old Missouri girl was reportedly last seen, Kansas City police said Tuesday.

The warrant allows investigators to comb the house in the coming days and also bars the family of Lisa Irwin from returning home. A patrol car has been posted outside.

From what I understand a new search will begin tomorrow.

The Riley County Police Department received a report Tuesday that "Baby Lisa" may have been sighted in Manhattan, Kansas -- more 100 miles west of Kansas City.

A baby with two "suspicious" looking women were reportedly seen in a local deli.

Authorities were able to "confirm that the child seen was not the child missing from Kansas City," police said.

It's a shame, truly.

"I was the last one with her," a tearful Bradley said in the interview. "And from judging on how the questioning went, that's kind of a fear that I have. And the main fear with that is, if they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her. And then I'll never see her again, and I'll never know what happened."

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Silo, Westport is a district, not a town. It's a historic district within the town.

www.westportkc.com...

But to go off chasing what psychics are saying could really be time consuming
and probably fruitless...... just saying .
edit on 19-10-2011 by schmae because: i thought of more info related to this post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Yes it probably is a waste of time. I guess the straws are getting even fewer and fewer to grasp.

Thank you for the information - I need to educate my geography a bit more.

peace

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That psychic is throwing out all kinds of generalities, what a joke. You don't even need to be "gifted" intelligently to come up with these. She needs to go back to her palm reading shop.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
@BonyenKCTV5 at KCTV5 reports the police are closing down the neighborhood in order to serve the search warrant.

Also, later on today there will be in in-depth interview with two women who know Lisa's mother well.

I'll add links as they come up just giving everyone a heads up in case I can't be here in a few moments.

peace
edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This woman was describing a country road with land on either side and a old house or cottage....sounds like anywhere in Kansas. If you have ever been threw Kansas the whole state looks like a big wheat field with barns on it. Westport could also be a street in a intirely different state, not just that certain district.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Detectives and the FBI are at the Irwin home. Police have asked the media to move away from the home.

Here's the link and the info from above...

They're blocking off the roads and another 'no fly zone' is in effect.

I'm looking for a Live Stream as even though there was no fly zone and media yesterday there was still Live Stream.

Edit to Add

FBI spokeswoman Bridget Patton said no specific tip or lead brought them back to the Irwin home, but detectives are searching for anything to move the investigation forward.

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Live Stream

Parents did not block the FBI/Authorities to search the house, but a search warrant is being used to insure every legal step is taken appropriately - and because the parents have recently gained legal counsel.

Searches of the home to date have been consensual. Today marks the first time a warrant has been executed in conjunction with a search.

Added:

Crime scene investigators are suiting up and entering the home. Newscaster reiterates the above.

peace
edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: added note

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
LIVE LINK

I'm sure they've searched the little camper in the backyard of the home before, but, it does my heart a world of good to see them at it again. Not much - if anything - has been said about this camper. I'm dying to know what they find - if anything. I just pray it's something that leads authorities to Lisa - LIVE.
edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: link

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Silo , tks for the link. You're awesome at finding these things.
You know Im beginning to think and hope and pray that mom is
only guiltyof bad judgment, drunkenness and idiocy and NOT
connected to teh baby's disappearance. I hope I'm right. It's a heart
breaker either way. But she just does not seem like a callous
cold hearted baby killing mom. Of course I do not know her and
I'm speculating. She seems sincere to me an all of the inconsistent
things can be attritubed to BLACKOUT. I hope that's all shes' guilty
of.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: EXCLUSIVE: Former friends of Deborah Bradley speak out

"She was definitely just an attention hound. It was just like I said, it was almost like I couldn't have other friends around her because she would just do things to try to cause a scene everywhere," Pfaff added. "She would go out with us. I mean me and my friend, Jamie, we would go out to the clubs and stuff. She would come with us just to the local clubs out there that she could get into. She was drinking yeah...She drank."

Another interview will be broadcast later today.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I hope I'm right. It's a heart breaker either way.

I hope you are too!

As for Debbie not seeming like a 'cold-hearted killer'? It's so tough to know what's behind the mask. WE see people every day - behind their mask they could be pedophiles, killers, etc. We just never know. Again, I hope you're instincts are right on!

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have to add - in watching the Live Stream of the ongoing search? I'm impressed by the shear space there is surrounding the house that looks untouched. That huge garage, the underbrush and scrub. Is that a creek? It's hard to see... It just doesn't look like an area gone over with a 'fine-tooth-comb' - in my opinion.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And they are wearing 'crime scene' type hazmat looking suits...... that 's concerning me

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Lisa Irwin case: Second lawyer, search warrant and a confirmation

Fantastic read!

Aside from the fact that nothing that was originally told to us (and most likely Kansas City police trying to find little baby Lisa) can now be held to be “true”

(Hmmm, where have we heard that before?)

..and aside from the astounding revelation that Deborah Bradley thinks she’s just like all the other parents in the world (i.e. drinkers who drink until they “blackout” ), we’ve now learned that the KCPD did, in fact, reveal to Deborah Bradley that at 2:30 a.m. on October 4th, right smack in the middle of the time period Lisa disappeared, one of the missing cell phones (Deborah indicates HER cell phone, to be more precise), made a call at 2:30 a.m. – same time as a mysterious dumpster fire less than a 1/2 mile from the Irwin home.

WOW!!!

As discussed yesterday, and discussed in another segment of the same 45 minute interview the parents of Lisa Irwin had with Megyn Kelly, police have been reported to have found “burnt clothing” in that dumpster and have returned to it several times collecting evidence, followed by multiple trips to the landfill where that dumpster’s contents were ultimately disposed. Deborah Bradley revealed that police had shown her “burnt clothing”. She then made a rather disturbing statement that she “hoped they weren’t real”…which is concerning to say the least.

Finally the truth is coming out!!!

It was asked (and I paraphrase): “are we to believe this woman is a criminal mastermind who in a drunken state in the middle of the night could dispose of her child’s body and leave no evidence?”

Let’s get something straight – in case some of you haven’t been paying attention for the last 3 years – IT DOESN’T TAKE A MASTERMIND TO CONCEAL A CHILD’S BODY.

Cut information about Casey Anthony and other cases out - then:

The only thing that most of these people are masterminds at is…manipulation. Deborah Bradley is proving to be a master-manipulator in the use of the media. She is, by all indications, extraordinary at it.

SO MUCH MORE to read - great insight and info! I urge anyone interested in this case to visit the link and read in depth!

peace

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join