It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Lisa Irwin case: Second lawyer, search warrant and a confirmation

Fantastic read!

Aside from the fact that nothing that was originally told to us (and most likely Kansas City police trying to find little baby Lisa) can now be held to be “true”

(Hmmm, where have we heard that before?)

..and aside from the astounding revelation that Deborah Bradley thinks she’s just like all the other parents in the world (i.e. drinkers who drink until they “blackout” ), we’ve now learned that the KCPD did, in fact, reveal to Deborah Bradley that at 2:30 a.m. on October 4th, right smack in the middle of the time period Lisa disappeared, one of the missing cell phones (Deborah indicates HER cell phone, to be more precise), made a call at 2:30 a.m. – same time as a mysterious dumpster fire less than a 1/2 mile from the Irwin home.

WOW!!!

As discussed yesterday, and discussed in another segment of the same 45 minute interview the parents of Lisa Irwin had with Megyn Kelly, police have been reported to have found “burnt clothing” in that dumpster and have returned to it several times collecting evidence, followed by multiple trips to the landfill where that dumpster’s contents were ultimately disposed. Deborah Bradley revealed that police had shown her “burnt clothing”. She then made a rather disturbing statement that she “hoped they weren’t real”…which is concerning to say the least.

Finally the truth is coming out!!!

It was asked (and I paraphrase): “are we to believe this woman is a criminal mastermind who in a drunken state in the middle of the night could dispose of her child’s body and leave no evidence?”

Let’s get something straight – in case some of you haven’t been paying attention for the last 3 years – IT DOESN’T TAKE A MASTERMIND TO CONCEAL A CHILD’S BODY.

Cut information about Casey Anthony and other cases out - then:

The only thing that most of these people are masterminds at is…manipulation. Deborah Bradley is proving to be a master-manipulator in the use of the media. She is, by all indications, extraordinary at it.

SO MUCH MORE to read - great insight and info! I urge anyone interested in this case to visit the link and read in depth!

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That little sneak ~
So I heard about the dumpster fire earlier, but just dismissed it because it
seemed irrelevant!
Ok let's talk turkey.
NO ONE would sneak in , kidnap a baby only to turn around and burn her
and dispose or her. NO ONE. People kidnap babies because they want
a child of their own or for much more sinister purposes.

So the only one who would dispose of the baby in the dumpster
immediately after she 's missing is a parent. I can say that with
a lot of certainty. Kidnappers want LIVE babies.
Why no more talk of the cell phones being 'restricted use'?
I was taking into account Deborahs' use of anti anx medicines
as why she was sort of monotone or emotionless or flat effect
in her mannerisms. Could be she is just emotionless,,, ie: sociopathic?
edit on 19-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why the obsession with this one child? I know it'll be unpopular to state the obvious but this is well on its way to a C Anthony type circus show. I know, assumption might sway one to believe I'm a cold hearted bastard. I don't think I am, we have a baby girl and we live 2 stop signs and 1 red light from Lisa's house. I would just like to understand how people can be so consumed with 1 child? It's kind of a rhetorical question but not really. I understand the msm gives something to focus on and people become sucked in but isn't this a little crazy? Look at the missing children site and do a search for the last year. There were 821 other kids in the US this year! That's 2.2 a day. Granted that number will be lower if you factor out "possible" runaways but it's still a heck of a lot higher than the 4 a year the msm wants you to focus on for months at a time. This happens everyday around some of us, what about the other babies, kids and teenagers? They weren't cute enough, weren't lucky enough to have a slow period the msm needed to fill so they're faces would be seen? Look at the missing persons sites, search and Look at the faces and dates they were reported missing/abducted, it's mind boggling.
Like I said I'm truly just trying to understand.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Why the obsession with this one child?

Let's get my part out of the way. It isn't an obsession it's the way I'm made - when I start something (hosting this thread) I finish it. If I'd of known back then what I know now 15 days later and countless hours? Honestly? I'd not have started the thread.

On to the media and popular interest.

I really do believe it has to do with cases like the Casey Anthony murder. It's like 'live CSI' and 'Big Brother' shows all wrapped into one. We've been groomed to love them - now we got one 'all of our own' kind of intellect.

You're echoing thoughts I shared a while ago in this thread - Why just one baby? It's very sad.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Ludshed, I love conspiracies , which is why I like ATS. I can tell, it seems to me when
there is a lot of focus on a story like this or a celebrity story ( anna nicoles death) etc,
that there are big things going on in the world that MSM does not necessarily want a
lof ot attention on. The world is falling apart and the more we focus on a thing like this,
the less we raise cain about other issues. That's my opinion.
Also not her cuteness, but the circumstances are making it a big story. When your child
is asleep in their bed at night, you assume everything is safe. It's not the same level of
a child being abducted at the mall or out in public, where you are KNOWN to encounter
the rest of the population and you KNOW some of them are bad people and you have
your guard up. Might be this .

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

NO ONE would sneak in , kidnap a baby only to turn around and burn her
and dispose or her. NO ONE. People kidnap babies because they want
a child of their own or for much more sinister purposes.
So the only one who would dispose of the baby in the dumpster
immediately after she 's missing is a parent.

The more the facts surface, the more we can answer all these same kinds of questions. Between now and then it's really overwhelming isn't it. The depth of the deception...

peace & hang in there!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

When your child
is asleep in their bed at night, you assume everything is safe. It's not the same level of
a child being abducted at the mall or out in public, where you are KNOWN to encounter
the rest of the population and you KNOW some of them are bad people and you have
your guard up. Might be this .

I think you really hit the bulls-eye with this one.

The 'bogyman' syndrome. What comes out at night to 'get us' when we're supposed to be safe.

I think we all feel it on a base level whether we admit it to ourselves or not. That might be some of the attraction. Like when people slow down to look at a car wreck... Human nature at it's best, and worst.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
Why the obsession with this one child? I know it'll be unpopular to state the obvious but this is well on its way to a C Anthony type circus show. I know, assumption might sway one to believe I'm a cold hearted bastard. I don't think I am, we have a baby girl and we live 2 stop signs and 1 red light from Lisa's house. I would just like to understand how people can be so consumed with 1 child? It's kind of a rhetorical question but not really. I understand the msm gives something to focus on and people become sucked in but isn't this a little crazy? Look at the missing children site and do a search for the last year. There were 821 other kids in the US this year! That's 2.2 a day. Granted that number will be lower if you factor out "possible" runaways but it's still a heck of a lot higher than the 4 a year the msm wants you to focus on for months at a time. This happens everyday around some of us, what about the other babies, kids and teenagers? They weren't cute enough, weren't lucky enough to have a slow period the msm needed to fill so they're faces would be seen? Look at the missing persons sites, search and Look at the faces and dates they were reported missing/abducted, it's mind boggling.
Like I said I'm truly just trying to understand.

Id thought of that myself.. why the interest and for some, Obsession. Its really simple. I believe its because out of those 821 kids.. there isnt as much info put into the media that can be mulled over by the public. WHen you have information handed to you on a silver platter like in this case with this baby, its not common. How many of the 821 are handled like this? Not many and thats why its this child in particular that has such interest.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The number of CSI there at the house is unreal.

They carried out some type or carpet or tarp thing???

Also lots of evidence bags. They're really doing some heavy digging this time.

A second Live Feed

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think what's happened here is tragic, no child should be taken away at such a young age.

However if the parents WEREN'T involved (even though that looks unlikely at this stage) it is possible it could have been an outsider.

Anybody remember the JonBenét Ramsey case? The parents were suspects until 2003 when the DNA evidence exonerated them. Granted JonBenet was found dead in her own home, but only after an 8 hour gap of time. As that case proves, it can, and does happen. I mean what are the chances of finding Lisa Irwin alive at this stage?

I just hope someone actually gets arrested for this, unlike the madeleine mccann saga.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ludshed, I hear you but shoot what is more depressing? I could concentrate on the declining state of America, watch the stability that I thought I had slip away, I could focus on the decline in values or be distracted for a bit by a missing child. Either way it all sucks. The deception and games that are being played by this Mother is an amazing study in human nature of some. No child should be hurt, hungry or taken away from a loving and secure home and mostly no child should be heinously murdered. Every person should be made aware of missing children and we should all work together to keep children safe and well protected, this is an issue that affects more then just this baby, as you point out it affects approximately 2+ children a day. That is a sad number in that society is not protecting the little ones. It is sad to say but we live in a throw away society and for some this also applies to children.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think most of you might be right about the boogey man theory. If it's not terrorists then you shouldn't trust anyone because they might be a kidnapper/pedophile.

About the amount of CSI, let me tell you why this is really strange. The neighborhoods our houses are in is in geographic isolation as far as city limits goes. In KC if you live north of the river the river is obviously a big divider but then you have North KC (its own city), Gladstone, Avondale and Claycomo and Kansas city limits fill in the gap. In the last year robberies have gone through the roof and after talking to KCMOPD about it a year ago I was informed that during the graveyard shift, where we live, there are only 2 kcmo police cars working north of the river and was encouraged to get a gun if I didn't have one. If you understand how big of an area this is it's kind of disturbing, which is why its wild there are that many csi's.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

NOT CONFIRMED!

A 'live feed' message came in from a leaked source - a firefighter/emt. They're saying Lisa's been found buried in the parents yard.

This came in a few moments ago and I did not post it.

Now that the CSI crew is digging by the she I'm posting it - but there is NO CONFIRMATION

Keep praying it isn't so!

TWO CSI diggers in the same location now.

STILL NOT CONFIRMED
edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: pic

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Deborah Bradley revealed that police had shown her “burnt clothing”. She then made a rather disturbing statement that she “hoped they weren’t real”… (clipped from Silo's post above)

What does that mean? Hoped they weren't real? What they weren't real clothes or they really were her 'real' clothes in the dumpster. I don't understand this woman, is it stress or is she mental?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Aunt B - it means Debbie was in hopes they were showing her the 'burnt clothing' as a scare tactic to get her to talk. It seems it wasn't a scare tactic.

Hang in there...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I do not know how to post a youtube BUT if any of you are too young to remember BABY JESSICA, I just
realized that THAT is why we watch and obsess. The idea that a miraculous and wonderful discovery will
be made and that Lisa will come home smiling and be joined with her family is why we watch. Just like
the old lady found 8 days after an earthquake , alive under the rubble. These moments are so joyous
and make us feel like things are OK. Of course, it doesnt' look likely at this point, but I think that's what
sucks us in to want to watch.

I just see Silos updated post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Wouldn't that be a miracle! To have her found alive!

Thank you for remembering and mentioning little baby Jessica - it gives us all so much hope!

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That would be wonderful to have this child found alive but I am watching KMBC and they are poking the back yard. That makes my heart heavy.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well they've stopped digging in the one location - left the shovels there. I HOPE this means there's no Lisa there!
I so hope that info that was leaked was FALSE!!!

And just as I say that they go back to digging...

Keep hoping and praying anyway.

Also - Deborah Bradley is talking to 'People Magazine' about missing Lisa. That interview should be up soon.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by schmae

Wouldn't that be a miracle! To have her found alive!

Thank you for remembering and mentioning little baby Jessica - it gives us all so much hope!

peace

Hey Silo, I became acquainted with the Websleuth Community when my cousin was murdered.. they really have some amazing information and members. I can tell you with my own family situation I was pretty pissed off by some comments, but its all a part of the discussion, and when you have a murdered fam member, you pretty well put up with a lot in order to keep the story alive. The public is fickle and forget quickly... and regardless of what a few here think, the thing you want the most is for the case not to be forgotten or when someone is missing I can imagine keeping it in the forefront is even more dire. So as far as Im concerned.. a baby is missing.. keep the discussions up and make people aware.

In any case, check them out for info, they have a whole section dedicated to the Irwin situation.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join