It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I have to be crafty, I have teens
Anyway, youd be surprised at the things people flush and think LEO cant dig it up. You always see these dopes flush baggies in a raid.. guess what?

I can see her being drunk, breaking a phone after that last call and flushing the pieces... or other evidence thinking they cant filter the septic. Who knows though, just speculation since Im not watching the feeds and whatever. Im talking to folks elsewhere. I hear they removed several brown evidence bags of things and are probing the hell out of that back area... I think my hunch about the investigation moving to the parents alone and the drain tile is right though. The things being taken from the house could be a fishing expedition due to the warrant though. The ol get what you can while you can on the warrant.

One thing for sure.. you MUST give LE props for going all out on this.. they are doing a wonderful job IMO. If only all cases were handled in the manner this group of LEO is handling this.

My family's case gets a lot worse, but this is Lisa's thread and my story is one for another time.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Okay watching front and back of house. What is going on? Is it me or did all the searchers just move out of camera sight. What is happening behind that barn/shed? Did they just take a carpet back there?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They are digging in the corner of the barn in the back yard, plus the people in white suits were running, the whole feel just took a somber tone.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I wish I could tell you - I had to step away from the computer.
My view has changed to the front of the house. I've yet to see the bomb squad. I wonder if they were called off?

Also - it's reported Tacopina will be speaking live on Fox in a little bit. I'll send a link ASAP.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What the heck? the reporter on kctv5 said they just heard a LOUD BOOM from the house?????? ! !!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok this is weird.
They were calling in the bomb squad. It's yet to arrive - but - this just came in:

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports that there was a loud and unexpected noise in the area near where police are searching the home of missing 11 month old Lisa Irwin. Police have been on the for nearly four hours executing a search warrant on the property. Mahoney said the noise sounded like the sound of a electrical transformer blowing. A wisp of white smoke could be seen rising from behind or near the south side of the house. There has been no explanation by police.

Link

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My speakers are not working. There was a boom and smoke. Transformer? Old meth barrels? who knows but this is odd.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
On another note - and while we're waiting for more info on that unexpected 'loud noise' here's this:

Nancy Grace Weighs In On Missing Baby Case

Listen to the audio of Nancy Grace - who really doesn't bring anything new to the table other than her opinion. She does have high hopes Lisa is still alive but notes that statistics say the 'baby' is not.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Some old sewer lines can get a bubble of gross gasses in them that is explosive, I believe.
Maybe some of their digging dislodged one like that. Picture a volcanic eruption, only small
scale in a sewer line.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Police told KMBC's Micheal Mahoney that someone was trimming trees in the area at the time.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:05 PM

The loud noise reporters heard about 12: 15 p.m. was a tree falling on a power line, blowing a transformer.

Someone was trimming trees at the time...

link

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What are the odds of that right after teh bomb squad is called in?
Strange !

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

This woman was describing a country road with land on either side and a old house or cottage....sounds like anywhere in Kansas. If you have ever been threw Kansas the whole state looks like a big wheat field with barns on it. Westport could also be a street in a intirely different state, not just that certain district.

You mean "through" Kansas? The whole state does NOT look like a big wheat field. Beginning 30 miles west of Kansas city and all the way in, this part of Kansas is absolutely covered in HILLS and TREES. It's called the "Loess" hills, and it's more like Appalachia than what you're saying here.

Westport is a very popular historic district on the Missouri side of the inner city, with hip clubs and shops and restaurants and nightlife. There is a short part of a road called "Westport Road", which becomes 43rd street on the west end, and dead ends at Main St. a few blocks away on the east end.

Westport the "district" was at one time the "jumping off place" for the expansion to the West, you know, back in the days of covered wagons....when people went to Santa Fe, Oregon, or California during the gold rush....

or maybe you don't know.

Because you are clearly ignorant.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Strangely enough they're comparing it to the lightening strike from the Anthony case. My God truth can be so much stranger than fiction!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

People

Strike through another MSM capitalizing on Lisa - and a mother who can't stay the hell out of the limelight.

Sick.

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: fix link

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Nancy Grace? Oh dear God help us all. That woman is a demon.

As for your thread, I haven't got through ALL of the pages here, but having paid close attention to Casey Anthony, and being a psychotherapist, and a local, I'll weigh in just for the sake of doing so.

This Deborah Bradley was seen on a video cam buying wine with her brother the evening of Lisa's disappearance. She looks unhealthy (obese), and she was certainly not "shaking and crying" while the herd of reporters were interviewing her jet-setter suit lawyer T. She was glaring at the camera, or looking bored.

Having said that, what sort of mother has her baby in a room OPPOSITE her own bedroom, drinks until she blacks out twice a week while she has small children (and yes, you are right, WINE can CERTAINLY lead to blackouts -- whatever idiot claimed it can't is, well, an idiot) sleeps with a fan on HIGH (for white noise), puts her baby to bed AT 6:30 IN THE EVENING, in shorts and a shirt with kittens on it, with a runny nose? And then crashes with her 6-year old and sleeps through whatever in the hell went on ....
did SHE leave the lights on? The door unlocked? Did her bro help her set up the whole damn thing?

She looks, IMO, like ignorant, irresponsible trash, and NOT ONE picture of that baby illustrates a "happy baby." Her mother is not a "happy mother" or a healthy person. And she doesn't want the other kids, the older boys, who certainly MUST be aware of what's going on, to be talked to by authorities? Uhn, WHY NOT??

Nancy Grace?? See how low these people have already gone?? The bottom-feeders of popular TV-lynching fame have already rushed to see to it that Deborah Bradley will NEVER have a fair trial. IF, and that's a big, loud, bold IF, she is innocent, she has already buried herself with all these stupid interviews. A bereft and terrified mother whose baby is missing and who gives a rat's ass would tell the media to SHOVE OFF. And she would NOT be uncooperative, changing her story, or refusing her sons (or whosever they are) to be part of the investigation. Disgusting.

How much freakin' money has Deborah made being interviewed on major morning shows, and for People mag, and now Nancy DISGrace???
Nancy Grace makes me want to barf.. uhghhg.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Having said that, what sort of mother has her baby in a room OPPOSITE her own bedroom, drinks until she blacks out twice a week while she has small children (and yes, you are right, WINE can CERTAINLY lead to blackouts -- whatever idiot claimed it can't is, well, an idiot) sleeps with a fan on HIGH (for white noise), puts her baby to bed AT 6:30 IN THE EVENING, in shorts and a shirt with kittens on it, with a runny nose? And then crashes with her 6-year old and sleeps through whatever in the hell went on ....
did SHE leave the lights on? The door unlocked? Did her bro help her set up the whole damn thing?

Nice to hear, thank you. I agree with you on each point. Honestly, what tipped my heart was the lack of a nighty. I just can’t see putting a sick little baby to bed in street clothes.
And it’s the little things that count, and add up, in my opinion.

A bereft and terrified mother whose baby is missing and who gives a rat's ass would tell the media to SHOVE OFF. And she would NOT be uncooperative, changing her story, or refusing her sons (or whosever they are) to be part of the investigation.

I know I wouldn’t be participating in a circus as she is. And I can’t imagine any reason - NOT ONE - for the lies. Any excuses are just that.

I’d like to know the money figures she’s getting. Needless to say I will NOT be buying People magazine. And yeah, Nancy Grace - ewwww...

peace and thanks for chiming in!
edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Police comb home, yard of missing baby Lisa Irwin

FBI and police have been on scene since sunrise Wednesday executing a search warrant they obtained Tuesday for the home where Lisa Irwin lived with her parents.

FBI crime scene trucks and trailers pulled up outside the house and a phalanx of FBI agents and Kansas City police officers gathered at the property.

They also focused on what appeared to be the foundation.

A trailer parked behind the home was also inspected by that investigators.

Officers headed to the back of the home with shovels, rakes and a ladder at least 8 foot long late Wednesday morning. No law enforcement officials would comment on the nature of the latest search.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by lilowl53

This woman was describing a country road with land on either side and a old house or cottage....sounds like anywhere in Kansas. If you have ever been threw Kansas the whole state looks like a big wheat field with barns on it. Westport could also be a street in a intirely different state, not just that certain district.

You mean "through" Kansas? The whole state does NOT look like a big wheat field. Beginning 30 miles west of Kansas city and all the way in, this part of Kansas is absolutely covered in HILLS and TREES. It's called the "Loess" hills, and it's more like Appalachia than what you're saying here.

Westport is a very popular historic district on the Missouri side of the inner city, with hip clubs and shops and restaurants and nightlife. There is a short part of a road called "Westport Road", which becomes 43rd street on the west end, and dead ends at Main St. a few blocks away on the east end.

Westport the "district" was at one time the "jumping off place" for the expansion to the West, you know, back in the days of covered wagons....when people went to Santa Fe, Oregon, or California during the gold rush....

or maybe you don't know.

Because you are clearly ignorant.

I agree I am clearly ignorant.
I was afraid no one would notice.

Back to the topic at hand. Can anyone else still see the Live feed of the backyard, after the boom it stopped working for me?
edit on 19-10-2011 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My latest idea on this case:
That baby was nearly a year old. If she wasn't walking yet, she was really close to it. Was she sleeping in a proper crib? Was the door closed?

If she was just on a "cot", and the bedroom and front door were open (not unlocked, actually ajar), she might have crawled out herself, and no one would have noticed with mommy drunk and Junior asleep.....

or....
yeah, probably not.
That baby is not going to be found alive, I fear.
Sucks

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have to ask a question that so far I have not seen addressed here.

Yesterday they were searching at 210 hwy and N. Brighton correct?
Well why hasn't anyone mentioned the fact that the intersection is within walking distance to the Missouri River?

Has anyone looked at the river? Along the bank? The logical place in that area to dispose of a body would be in the river... (hoping that baby Lisa is not "a body" and still alive)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join