It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Very sad indeed....hard to believe anything good will come of this 2 weeks in but there's always hope.

Just a side note...rumours are rumours because people continue to spread them until other people start to believe them. It doesn't help in any situation in life, especially not one where a child is missing. It's the reason high profile cases are moved to a different area...so that hopefully the jury won't be "tainted" by all the he said she said. Any information not given to you by the police directly is misinformation. Blogs and opinions are just that...not evidence.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Any information not given to you by the police directly is misinformation.

Dang! There goes MSM!

I do understand your point though.

But reality says Lisa's mother being 'drunk' started out as a 'rumor' also - a rumor spawned from people putting two and two together and coming up with 4.

Rumor is just a catch phrase for what people are thinking and surmising in this case. The 'drunk' rumor proved correct. So did the 'anxiety medicine'. So did many of the facts that have been confirmed.

Don't kid yourself - the police work on 'rumor' also. And they do the same thing we're doing here just on different level. They, like we, research and check out unproven conclusions to either confirm or refute them. That being said - any information that doesn’t equal to truth in this thread will always be corrected as soon as possible and has been right along.

Sure, we're all doing a lot of arm chair detective work at the moment but we're doing the best we can do - all in hopes to help find Lisa. Or at least the majority of people participating in this thread are and that counts for something.

peace

edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc bold

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I tried to P2P this but they wouldnt let me because I'm a new member. This is the sabrina case
www.cbsnews.com...
And I jsut read over it and its' shockingly similar. Baby asleep in bed, 2 older siblings in the house,
parents are suspects, barking dog that didn't bark that night. etc etc.
Could they be connected? Its quite a stretch, but boy are they similar !

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Thank you for the information.

I'd enjoy participating in a thread comparing these cases, Lisa and Sabrina, their Mothers, the Anthony case, etc. Problem is I couldn't do justice to this thread if I hosted a new one and I've dedicated my time to making Lisa my priority.

You're new - what a great project for you and I'd be more than willing to help you in my down time. Why not open a thread yourself!
Compare the similarities to those cases etc! I'm sure you'll come up with some insight and new information. Make sure please and let me know if you chose to take on such a project!

Thanks for the help here and again Good Luck to you and Welcome to ATS!

I'm listening to Nancy Grace at the moment following up on the 'postpartum depression' but haven't heard/read anything yet. I'll let you know.

peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

If so, then she is also covering for herself. No normal person leaves it to two children (8 and 6 years old) to take care of a 10 month old baby while you get drunk. Even if one or both of the boys did something to Lisa, the baby was still HER responsibility as the mother.

Exactly. That’s what tweaks me about Lisa’s mother being so smug and righteous over her ‘adult time’. You practice ‘adult time’ by being just that, and adult, and that does NOT mean leaving three little children at the mercy of fate when you’re drunk and blacked out without another responsible adult in the home!

You are only of course assuming she was drunk and blacked out. There has been no mention of this that I saw.

How much wine was drunk out of that box? Did anyone say? She was drinking with a friend. Did the friend say she was drunk or had a lot to drink? People commonly drink a few small glasses of wine and and they are fine, not drunk at all. Did they examine the glasses she used? Did they check her blood alcohol level? Is there any other concrete indication that either lady was impaired?

Did they check out Mr Irwin's co-workers? They knew he would be at work for the night. What about the husband, did they look at him? There s too much info and too many things either they have not bothered to investigate or are not telling the public. We really do not know anything to speculate on at this point.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The mother admitted yesterday to more than one reporter that she had between 5 and 10 glasses of wine. It was interesting actually she asked if she had more than a few and she said " YES" like duh of course . Again more than 5? YES , as if ' of course' . Then more than 10? She said NO as if shocked she would ask if she had that many. Her 3 answers to the 3 questions of how many drinks I found odd. Also odd, she says her neighbor was NOT drunk, although they were drinking together. That's why it's curiuos to me that they've taken items out of said neighbor's house and didn't want it filmed.
And the mother also said she may very well or probably did BLACK OUT. So this is no longer speculation or rumor. It is straight out of her mouth.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Authorities Look Into Possible Baby Lisa Sighting

Authorities are investigating a possible sighting of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin in the Manhattan, Kan., area.

According to the Highway Patrol, the women were seen at a McAlister's Deli at 421 Tuttle Creek Blvd. on Tuesday. Investigators said the women were in a booth at the restaurant and left without eating their meals after people took notice of them.

Wow! Could it be Lisa!!!!!

Pray - hug your babies - send 'light and love - whatever it takes! Let's just hope this is her!

peace

Edit to Add: I know, my hopes are up, and it's ridiculous to think two people who stole a child would stick around and hang out in a deli within a cars drive of her home, but... I can hope can't I?
edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: see edit above

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Also there is video of him at work during all the hours he claims to be at work. The husband that is.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

see my previous post. I never believed she was in harm...in fact I think she was taken by someone that felt sorry for the beautiful baby to be raised the way she was....kind of vigilantism, right or wrong I sent a thought to the universe that she would be where ever she would be safest and most loved and cared for. So many children are neglected and abused. I am sure these parents do not have intent to be so but from an outsiders view they sucked as parents.

You can love your kids but still be a crappy parents. I know I have seen some kids that I wanted to rescue from their crappy parents. To bad being a crappy parents isn't illegal.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

n fact I think she was taken by someone that felt sorry for the beautiful baby to be raised the way she was....kind of vigilantism, right or wrong I sent a thought to the universe that she would be where ever she would be safest and most loved and cared for.

How beautiful! And wouldn't that just be the greatest thing! I know, Lisa is just one little baby when billions of children are starving and dying and suffering, but, even one safe and alive would be wonderful!

Thank you ~ peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Crime scene technicians at site near Lisa Irwin’s home

Detectives and crime scene technicians are working in woods at 34th Terrace and North Brighton Avenue, a few blocks from the home where 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared two weeks ago.

A crime scene van and several unmarked police cars were on the scene.

Edit to update more pertinent info.

Via KSHE 10 Pm producer: Police have asked helicopters to cease flying over the above search area.

It's sounding like things are getting hot in that area.

peace
edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: not the time

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would first like to thank Silo, and all contributing members, for keeping me up to date.
It has to be quite an effort Silo and I appreciate what you are doing.

We are all obviously speculating so here are mine.

I do not believe for one minute that there was some sort of "accident".
For that to have been the case, mom and dad would have had to first deal with the horror of what happened, then caullously come up with some master plan to cover their tracks, save their own behinds, and fool the entire Kansas City police department. All within just a few hours. I just do not see that happening.

If I rule that out then the next thing I wonder is if they planned it.
I would like to know ( and I am sure the KCPD already know ) is how far in advance did dad (Jeremy) know that he would have to work the late shift that night ? Was it 2 weeks in advance? 2 months in advance? Short notice or what? I am just wondering in the event they had planned it. I should say that I believe that IF they had planned it, it was only to sell little Lisa and not harm her. Just me thinking. Also would like to know if the baby food and baby wipes bought at the store around 5:00 were still physically in the house the next day.

Seems like all the talk about mom changing her story time and again, and being black-out drunk ( which to the best of my knowledge is only because SHE said she was ) is just to throw us off.

I think the answers lie in all that money coming in from New York. I heard once that if you want to know the truth about something, just follow the money.

Anyway, sorry for being long-winded. Just my 2 cents. I believe baby Lisa was sold and is alive and safe.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRuby

I so hope you're right - even sold means she's alive. And no, you're not long winded. Great post.

I've not heard how long Jeremy knew he was going to be on night shifts. Excellent question. And I believe relevant. I'll start looking for information as soon as this newest bit of info is ironed out.

For the moment I'm busy listening to police/fire/rescue for Lisa's area at the moment to possibly catch something - anything concerning the crime scene van in Lisa's home are.

Thank you!

edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LIVE UPDATE LISA IRWIN

From KCPD: Officers are searching the area near 210 Hwy and N Brighton. A no fly zone has been put in effect until 8 p.m.

Considering the police had no problem with helicopter presence before (when searching the creak) this notice sets off some warning bells.

Regardless here's some live footage here.

peace
edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: add link and pic

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Earlier I watched a round table discussion about this on the news and a woman anchor brought up a VERY good point. She said while mom does look suspicious and guilty of something, negligence at the least, it's difficult to imagine shes so cunning and skilled a criminal that she could have done something to her child in a drunken stupor and covered her tracks so meticulously that in 3 weeks , no one can find a trace of her anywhere. I mean that is a very 'mastermind' type criminal like DEXTER or something and no offense to mom but I jsut don't see her being that skilled. Is it possible Deborah is that skillful and manipulative to keep all of them scratching their heads? Doesn't seem like it!

Also, what if shes' lying about being drunk at all? And that is why she seems so odd in her newer interviews? She made up the black out drunk story hoping to throw a wrench into the works to buy her some time or to claim I HAVE NO MEMORY of it or something and shes' a little off in the telling because there was no blackout??

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This doesn't look good.

Live Video

Vans blocking the road, officers in and out of the woods, many officers lingering around.

One white van pointed into the woods...

Edit to Add Two officers are repeatedly going in and out from the trees in front of (1) white crime scene van. All other officers and (?) people are standing back at vehicles.

edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OH NO ! They said in TOU you cannot just agree or disagree with a post , you have to say more about it, but I don't know what to say except OH NO

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

My live cam feed just went kaplooey. Would you check the link to see if it's still working? It might be because I'm out of the country and/or my internet feed.

15 FBI are reported to be at the sight of the crime scene vans. Last I saw they were going in and out of the woods, then I lost connection.

Thanks

EDIT TO ADD

Peter Alexander is reporting it's not unusual to have the no fly zone in effect. I didn't know that. Maybe this isn't as bad as it seems! *crossing fingers*
edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

NO , it went to green screen , for all. The chat room on the news feed link indicated no one got video for a minute or two, but it is back up now. How is this feed coming in if they said no fly zone ?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I had a green image for a minute.
It seems to be back on now.

And now it's green again.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Rebekka because: image changed

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join