It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

reply to post by wildtimes

Ok I think I found it:

Kristi Hoss Schiller: Board member of K9s4cops, Schiller is suspected of but not confirmed to be the "female wealthy benefactor" responsible for hiring Wild Bill by followers of the case. The basis for the suspicion stems from various bits of information including his status on the advisory board of K9s4cops, this tweet record and Stanton's statement that he met the benefactor through a relative of the family. Bradley's cousin Mike LeRette lives in Texas and his Twitter account shows communication with Hoss Schiller's stepson Daniel Schiller shortly after baby Lisa was reported missing.
from Yahoo News "Who's Who"

Thanks Wildtimes for the name you posted, I never would have found it without that!
OiO

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another little interesting read is Fraudulent Use of Canines in Police Work that documents just some of the fraudulent use of K9 in police work. Again most often when they have been caught, it is by observation by people without closed minds. Which brings us back to just why the press was really asked NOT to document the use of dogs in this example...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Johnny Chiviarolletti,, sp* Deborah Bradley's maternal uncle, has said some very interesting things on FB last night. He's been quite a talker all along, pleading for Deb to tell where the body is etc and confess so the truth can set her free. I really tend to think he may be a drinker, family history for one, and because he doesnt' talk like someone with much sense half the time. Is he telling the truth , who knows?
BUT last night he wrote..........words to the affect " An accident happened, re: baby Lisa. Deb called 'all the family' asking for help. The family refused and hung up and told her to call the cops. Deb, in desperation called ' the dopers' for help in disposing of body. She was weighted down and thrown in the river' ..........

Is this true? Could it be? Certainly could, but again this guy talks like he's half baked half the time, so who knows. Why would an uncle LIE about a family member? This family has a long history of dysfunction, so I guess there are many reasons. Also I'd like to know is this an uncle who was close with Deb? Sees her regularly and talks regularly? Or is this an uncle that she only talks to every 8 years when they HAVE to. If the latter, then he may just be sucking up his 15 minutes of fame. If what he's saying is true then maybe all these family members that Deb called then called the cops immediately, then that would easily explain why the cops have been looking right at DEB as the bad guy in this crime. But , this guy could be totally blowing smoke.
He took down the posts almost immediately but not before many many fb'ers got screen shots !!!

Schmae, I believe someone on FB stated they had checked into it and that really is DB's uncle (i'm still not 100% sure as nobody I've been able to talk to is on his friend's list and none of us can confirm that profile was around prior to Lisa going missing). Having said that I have to completely discredit this guy.

He lies contradicts and by his own admission is drinking most nights he starts "opening up" on FB. Last night his status was "had a few too many" something along those lines and then suddenly there he is on the page. The majority of his posts are copy/paste from past posts or from the interview he did for the "mother hen" article....he doesn't even retype them making me think he doesn't want to get caught up in a lie. By his own admission in not only that article but on a few FB threads he's made he has NO contact with the Irwin's or anyone else in the family and hasn't for years. He hasn't even seen them in 3 years meaning he hasn't even met Lisa.

Yet, he claims DB couldn't look him in the eye when he talked to her and that DB loves that baby more than anything in the world. How can you declare that when you haven't even visited or been near them for 3 years? He lives in another state by the way. By his own words he phoned DB once and told her to confess....then tried to call a second time in which she hung up on him...at that point he wrote a letter pretty much outlining the same garbage he was spewing on FB last night to the media (and I believe LE). He claims LE/FBI is in constant contact with him to get his opinion on the family history etc...but how can that be when the family doesn't even want him around and he hasn't been to see anyone in the family in years?

His claim is that DB did something accidental to Lisa and then proceeded to call several family members to help her dispose of the body. All the family said "no" so DB then called on the "dopers" to help her. I'm assuming by dopers he means the whole megan/dane/flophouse gang. So you're telling me that an entire family is covering this up..not to mention the "dopers"...and noone has cracked, or talked, or gossiped or called LE anonymously? Seems slightly far fetched. I don't even know that the entire family was questioned by LE...so if she did indeed call them and LE obviously checked phone records that night, I'm pretty sure the entire family would've been down at the police station being questioned.

His last shred of credibility goes out the door when he is questioned and faced with his contradictory claims, he deletes entire threads and all his posts and resorts to name calling. He also hides or deletes his profile quite often. His last statement last night (after discussing his missing neice that he loves more than life itself) was "going to make love to my beautiful fiancee"...What on earth??? Does that sound sane? LOL

I mean, I won't begrudge anyone hoping his words are true, but to completely fall over top of yourself to hear words from a complete stranger on FB that there's a good chance is like Joe blow from down the street is just insanity to me!

Michelle

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Silo, thanks for posting that picture of Lisa....and reminding us once again what this thread was supposed to be about. I hope we can all gain some peace of mind along with Lisa being given either a proper burial or homecoming in the future.

My thoughts are with all the children that my eyes have been opened up to these last few weeks. There are so many, too many that have been discarded like garbage. I have trouble putting a worm on a fishing hook and here people are killing or harming their own flesh and blood...innocent defenseless kids that can't even fight back. Hope I NEVER meet one of these parents on the street....

Michelle

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well, I'm glad to hear that!! You aren't supposed to get that feeling! Do you suppose she possibly, sometimes, made condescending remarks about people who were NOT her clients from time to time?? To other people who were NOT her clients?

My guess would be not to the extent of these type comments..

She looks, IMO, like ignorant, irresponsible trash, and NOT ONE picture of that baby illustrates a "happy baby." Her mother is not a "happy mother" or a healthy person.

especially when we have evidence that she does appear to be a happy baby in some pictures..

As far as any more personal information on me.. I see how you've twisted around what I have already given you.. not just once but 3 times to make it appear like I was not cooperating with a child counselor.. .when it was indeed a fact that he was acting like an unprofessional slime ball.

So back on topic.. appears Debbie is being thrown to to the flames now by some family member ?
Funny how her ex and her ex inlaws speak so highly of her?

Lets hope the truth comes out soon.. if she was indeed guilty of harming her child..she needs to confess.. if she isn't ..I hope for the sake of the whole family they find out where that child is...and what actually happened to it.

edit on 23-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This would go in with....... Ok all the police trashing and I've said many MANY times perhaps the police have known all along what happened and that explains their SILENCE and their basically waiting on Deb to insert foot into mouth. I agree it seems like possible incompetence, but I've also said many times if the police knew from DAY ONE what happened,,, then that would explain all they've done. Incompetence vs. Knowledge of Guilt . it's a fine line. So if this uncle is truthful ( big if) then surely some of those family members did call police and they've known all along from day one. If Deb was really drunk and black out that night, then it's possible she doesnt' even remember calling all these family members for help !

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

if this quote is true by tacopino and he said to uncle '' they have to find her first'' ........... then he is the sickest of all creatures. Granted the uncle could be a total loon and I'm leaving room for that in my thought process. But what a sick creep Tacoipino is........ just stunningly grotesque.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

if this quote is true by tacopino and he said to uncle '' they have to find her first'' ........... then he is the sickest of all creatures. Granted the uncle could be a total loon and I'm leaving room for that in my thought process. But what a sick creep Tacoipino is........ just stunningly grotesque.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I knew a woman years ago who was very mentally ill and had a very bad drug problem. Her daughter , a teen, started havign all the same symptoms in her life and I suggested counseling. Mom's reply.. " no way, they'll just tell me it's all My fault and I don't NEED THAT S*** in my life right now"" .

Wanna guess what the daughter's up to today ? Three kids , none of whom live with her and she doesnt' even see them. Multiple trips to jail and rehabs and many failed relationshps. She actually lives on the streets now because mom refused to HEAR that she may have caused any of the trouble, so she never got therapy .

''Oh, and btw, you are a prime example of the type of person I would not want to attempt counseling with, based on what you said about being creeped out by a counselor who suggested to you the possible causes of your problems with your child. You and I working together? Nope. Just woudn't be a good fit. Not a good fit at all. Waste of time. In the end, counseling only works when the client is willing to listen, to think, and to try to grow and learn. When a counselor discovers the client isn't listening or doing the work, they will resign from the case.
''''' _________________ sorry I meant to add this on to THIS POST of yours ^^^^

edit on 23-11-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Hey Michelle, Agreed, I stated he could be a drunken buffoon before even posting it. The part I find interseting, IF TRUE, is that I've thought all along that police behavior indicates they " KNOW" what happened to baby Lisa. So the failure to look here or there or at this person etc,,, if they have say 4 witnesses from Deb's family, an aunt, an uncle, a cousin and a brother, who all say about 1130 that nigth she called me FREAKING out and I told her to call LE,, then LE has a pretty good guess about what happened. So while I hope it's not true, on the other hand it fits well with the theory I've been thinking. An accident that got carried away. We'll see. and Yes , go make love to my beautiful fiancee.............the dude IS CLASS !

The whole family is in need of therapy and this uncle probably as well. But he says he looked at Joe Tacopinos' face so he's inserted himself BACK into the family now that there's a media storm around them? to help?or to possibly write a book? Bet this one writes a book about Deb's childhood etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

She looks, IMO, like ignorant, irresponsible trash, and NOT ONE picture of that baby illustrates a "happy baby." Her mother is not a "happy mother" or a healthy person.

I find it odd that someone would go to extremes to characterize someone they did not know in such a way so early in the thread..

whats even more odd is it was followed by this ..later on..after a lot of debbie bashing..

Jeez. This is a tough one. I'm hoping Lisa is okay, being held "emotional hostage" by someone who really does care for her and who wants to expose something that's been hidden. I dunno. Good way to really upset the apple cart -- to take the baby and therefore expose Deborah's behavior.

Anyone who would hope for a child was stolen to expose the parents ineptitude.. seems a little too biased..in a very weird way..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

My thoughts are with all the children that my eyes have been opened up to these last few weeks. There are so many, too many that have been discarded like garbage. I have trouble putting a worm on a fishing hook and here people are killing or harming their own flesh and blood...innocent defenseless kids that can't even fight back. Hope I NEVER meet one of these parents on the street....

Michelle...
I want to thank you for what you've brought to this thread. You’ve got a heart of gold. You're not afraid to speak up and 'tell it like it is'. For what it’s worth I so respect you for that.

Here's something I normally wouldn't share on-line, but, I want to share it with you and I do so with smiles, and tears, thinking of my own daughter, and Lisa.

True story. I too had trouble putting a worm on a hook. But what's a mom gonna do when her daughter wants to fish?

So, there I was feeling VERY *ewwwwwwyyyy* shoving a hook through ‘bait’ so my daughter could cast a line.

Half way through the process my daughter asked, 'Mom, do worms bleed?'.

Oh hell. I wanted to puke and cry at once, but I answered calmly: 'Yeah honey, they do.

I was almost through with the worm and hook thingy and my daughter asked me, 'Mom, do worms scream?'

I bust out laughing, I do remember that. I don't remember what I said to her in return to her question but I do know beyond my discomfort she caught a fishy that say and she was SO PROUD when we brought it up on the beach and then let it go.

My point? Being a parent is hard. But in big ways or small, you gotta do what you gotta do - your kids always have to be number one!

I believe you understand that. Thank you.

peace
gracie

edit on 23-11-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, to those who observe it, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I hope wherever Lisa is right now, I hope she does have a good Thanksgiving.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

what an endearing story....it reminds me of a few years ago when my husband, son, and I went fishing. We always have just "caught and released", and I refer to fishing as actually "feeding the fish".

I hate the worm thing, too. HATE it. Using the word HATE. But, I do enjoy the relaxation and family time it represents. We actually went to using super-stinky fake worms, which wasn't so bad.

But anyway, my son, who was at the time going through the predictable adolescent angst and rebellion, caught a fish. He had been recently exhibiting belligerent, defiant, downright ugly behavior (in the way kids do as they stretch their "growing up" wings), and had told me more thance once to shut it and that he didn't care what I had to say....while he was struggling with things external to our family...
and after removing the hook from its gill, he holds the fish up to his eye level, and says to it -- to the fish:
"Now, what did we learn?" and tossed it back into the water.

Sorry, totally off-topic, but yeah. You do what you can. Kids act like they don't listen/don't care. But they ARE listening, and they DO care....just don't always wanna show it or admit it.

Tears and smiles also -- for Lisa, and for all kids out there. I still cry when I watch programs -- even dramatic, fictitious programs, about kids being tormented by adults or their peers --

I am thankful that tomorrow I will be with both of my kids, my mom, and my extended family. Every day that dawns, and every night as I go to sleep, I offer thanks that nothing awful has happened to us.

Brightest blessings, ATS!

edit on 23-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Thank You , IOWH!!!! Same to you . I'm actually cooking as we speak. Hot tip for all who loathe yams and make them anyone for some sweet toothed family member........ WAFFLE SYRUP makes them way yummy !
So as not to be off topic,, I have been wondering what Lisa's family is going to be doing tomorrow. Will ABC cameras be following the kids around the dinner table??

The happiest days are when the market tanks before a holiday. Am I right?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That uncle's rantings don't make much sense to me. Her family refused to help her dispose of the body that night, but now they are all risking their freedom to cover for her by not coming forward and telling the police what they know? Doesn't make sense.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
So as not to be off topic,, I have been wondering what Lisa's family is going to be doing tomorrow. Will ABC cameras be following the kids around the dinner table??

Funny you brought that up schmae. I was just sitting here thinking how weird it was that the news broke this morning about the command center disbanding & not a peep from Baby Lisa's family. No statements, no pleas for info, nothing. And then I thought, what if they are waiting until tomorrow (Thanksgiving) for maxim news effect? That would not surprise me.

I will say this. If we hear nothing from the family about the news today, then that would pretty much seal it in my mind that they know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa that night.

OiO
edit on 23-11-2011 by OneisOne because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I went to look for Deb's uncles FB page to see if he was spewing anything today and it's not coming up. I typed it in exactly as shown on the screen shots of what he's said. Could be someone forced him to take it down ?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

GOOD POINT ONE ! Right? Why wouldn't they be saying OH NO OMG , keep looking, why would you stop now? You still havent' found our baby, etc etc etc. Very very good point !

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Redux

Redux, we have no clue if all those ffamily members went into the police department that tuesday morning and gave statements. They may have, may have not. The police have said virtually NOTHING about what they have or don't have. I've felt for a long while the police KNEW all along what happened to Lisa, just couldn't find evidence supporting it. That would make sense if the family all confessed the next day and they just cant' find any supporting evidence, fibers, prints, dna, etc . Maybe the family went in and all passed lie detectors saying Deb called us last night and said x, y and z.
I'm not saying I believe the uncle, but I wont' discount him either. He is an odd one, so who knows.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join