It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem and I'll help raise your vibration!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by outandopen
Why is the number 11 so significant (to me) recently.

It's belived to be the number of GOD by some. People all over the world seem to see it. Look at other threads.

never heard of eleven being god's number. but i have read that she/he prefers the number 7...idk why

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I don't know what ever happened to the Opening Poster, but you have filled in and are busily taking the reigns. You are very honest, and only common sense. I myself am too sensitive for your honesty, but you have good common sense. You'd make a good running mate for Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

Again, the problem lies inside, not outside with other people. Why do evil-doers make you feel hate for them? What makes you hate them?
edit on 5-10-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I don't hate them I just can't bring myself to love them because in their mind they can't see how connected we all are and they also fail to see that hurting someone is only hurting yourself. I know they are just other parts of me that are lost. It's just very hard to look upon a rapist/child murderer etc and don't judge them and feel nothing but love in my heart for them... I think this is the thing holding me back, How can I forgive them? You're hurting the most precious we have. Sometimes I wish the whole world would think like me, but that would not work at all.

I sometimes have problem with this also. If you can find something you can do to help/change things than do that. Think of them as animal souls that have not understod the truth yeet. Karma will send them where they need to be and they will have to learn what they need. You don''t need to judge them or hate them because it don't help you/them or the victims. You don't need to love their actions or who they are as a person. Instead love the divine posibility in them that they have a chance to grow to become a loving part of all. You can feel sad for them because in thruth they are prolonging their misery. You and me both know that you are on your path to a place that is better than this.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Our vibration?angelic state? i think its time to grow up and stop being brainwashed with this new age cr*p.

You have your choice what to belive. But won't you feel stupid if you end up somewhere you don't wanna be while people who belived in love did not. What's the harm in trying to see if there is something to this new age or any belief? If you don't notice all people around the world acting strange and change being screamed all over the world then you are truely blind? Maybe there is a reason?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For the past 2 weeks I've been having off and on migraines that are quite very painful. Pain killers don't help this problem and the only way to make them go away is to inhale delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol. I'm pretty sure that it all stems from neck problems that occurred when I was hit by a car roughly 2 years ago.

If there's something you can do. Please go for it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

I don't know what ever happened to the Opening Poster, but you have filled in and are busily taking the reigns. You are very honest, and only common sense. I myself am too sensitive for your honesty, but you have good common sense. You'd make a good running mate for Ron Paul!

Thanks. I'm just having some fun.

As far as Ron Paul is concerned, he's pretty good at the street level (philosophically) of self reliance and taking responsibility for one's lot in life, but this place is home to over 300 million people, and those kinds of broad brush easy answers have proven to only spin things out even worse than they were before being implemented. I watched the PBS Ken Burns documentary "Prohibition" over the last few days, and was struck by how disastrous the easy and seemingly obvious remedy of banning booze really was on the American society as a whole and how it ruined so much that was unassociated with alcohol in such a relentless manner. It really does take a thoroughly comprehensive examination of some things to get the full picture, and that new documentary does a great job of showing how intertwined we all are as fellow human beings.

In truth, nothing is easy once you move beyond addressing isolated concerns. The problem is called Contextual Ramification, and once set into progressive trajectory of motion, there's no reeling it back in if the net results are negative. The OP suggests that smiling through everything is somehow "raising one's frequency", but if that's true, then (as I suggested) a benign sociopath is gifted in his/her rate of vibrational expression, compared to the person who digs in and weeps as they struggle to lift the weakest and most violated out of whatever hell they've been confined to. Yes, it's better to approach all things in a positive manner, but the capacity to disengage so profoundly from those whose lives can't be anything but a depressing wave experienced by anyone with a shred of human empathy, is akin to the physical result of precisely targeted brain damage. Forget the moral questions that such disengagement raises. The actual psychological issues here are significant enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
For all the people that have problem with migrane or just wanna feel better you could try www.youtube.com... I normaly go to sleep with this on and the 6 other videoes in a playlist. Works wonders for me in my spiritual development and my body feels so relaxed. But if you don't like the sounds choose other videos. What works for me might not work for you,

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by annonymous1234
For the past 2 weeks I've been having off and on migraines that are quite very painful. Pain killers don't help this problem and the only way to make them go away is to inhale delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol. I'm pretty sure that it all stems from neck problems that occurred when I was hit by a car roughly 2 years ago.

If there's something you can do. Please go for it.

Try a good chiropractor. Seriously. This might be what's needed, given the car accident and all. Chiropractic medicine is a course of treatment, since your muscles will immediately try to realign the spinal adjustment as soon as it's done. If you can really feel the relief when the first adjustment is done, then I'd say it's a pretty good chance that this is your issue. The brain has no nerve endings, and all the nerve sensors are routed through your neck and upper spinal column. Try this, and see what comes of it. Pot will just distract you, and while that's cool, why not fix the neck and get baked for fun.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is really cool. My problem is that I hang on to bad feelings and grudges. I guess I let other people control my emotions. Help would be nice

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
my problem is I can't hear properly I don't want hearing aids and yet I wish I get normal hearing.
edit on 5-10-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.
I would love to see a chiropractor but unfortunately I don't think I'm covered for that and do not have the money either. These migraines are quite recent and very painful. How likely is it that after 2 years I'm finally getting these pains now? and just from experience I can say that the THC actually makes the pain completely disappear in a matter of a few moments. Also I'll add that I awoke this morning with a migraine and after I walked around for about 5 minutes (bathroom and back) it had disappeared, only to come back a couple hours later to wake me again. The second time, walking around didn't fix anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

All that studying for nothing. ARGH.. Headache didn't help. I think I only got 1 question right off the whole test. Cell Theory. Might have gotten 3 right if I didn't change my mind on 2 of the questions. It's like nothing I studied was even on the test.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by annonymous1234

Thanks for the reply.
I would love to see a chiropractor but unfortunately I don't think I'm covered for that and do not have the money either. These migraines are quite recent and very painful. How likely is it that after 2 years I'm finally getting these pains now? and just from experience I can say that the THC actually makes the pain completely disappear in a matter of a few moments. Also I'll add that I awoke this morning with a migraine and after I walked around for about 5 minutes (bathroom and back) it had disappeared, only to come back a couple hours later to wake me again. The second time, walking around didn't fix anything.

That really does sound like a nerve on the outside of that band of nerves that fit just inside where the head attaches to the neck is scraping on something. (it's all designed to allow the ribbons of nerve bundles to slide inside there without touching the bones themselves). What can happen over the course of time is that a really minor misalignment of that area - initially pushed out of position from a trauma event (like that car accident) - can increase in severity over time, in millimeters per year, until the misalignment obstructs the normal functionality of one nerve circuit within a given ribbon band of nerves that are routed through that area.

So yes, it can take a couple years to have this sort of pain issue finally show up. I'd see what sort of "1st visit, on the house" deal you can get from a new chiropractor in the area. Most of them offer a free 1st treatment as a "loss leader" in an effort to build a client base. Just a thought, since what you need is more data on what's causing the migraines.
edit on 10/5/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have to memorize a large presentation and I am having a very hard time. Any help is greatly appreciated!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

All that studying for nothing. ARGH.. Headache didn't help. I think I only got 1 question right off the whole test. Cell Theory. Might have gotten 3 right if I didn't change my mind on 2 of the questions. It's like nothing I studied was even on the test.

If you think you might have Adult ADD, Adderall has been proven to be amazing at being the difference between passing and failing tests if the ADD sufferer takes 20 mg before studying and testing. I have ADD, and it's been everything that the marketing literature on the web suggests. Super focus and life changing stuff. Of course, you should only get it via a qualified doctor's prescription, and you'll find that the ADD diagnosis test (11 questions) can be really subjective - which means that Adult ADD is pretty loosely defined. Still, it might be what you need to look into if you're having trouble with that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
I have to memorize a large presentation and I am having a very hard time. Any help is greatly appreciated!

see above

You too may suffer from Adult ADD.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by UniverSoul

I don't cheat. I work hard and learn hard.

You get no where in life cheating.

Bad bad advice. lol

It would be nice to think you get nowhere in life cheating - but as you get older - you find that people is positions of authority are the very best of cheats.

I'm not a cheat myself - I'm also no-one.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok - can I be helped with positive vibrations? It can't get worse. I'm involved in a court case against the legal establishment. We have the law on our side - and the case law - but the system is against us and has been for 16 years.

How do I raise my vibrational level to straighten out bent judges?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I appreciate your opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I saw that prohibition docu too! ***Ken Burns*** Is Awesome

Did you ever get to watch the one Burns did on Mark Twain? I'm a Twain fan. I'll never forget it.

There are not --enough-- Ken Burns documentaries.

(LOTS of Jersey Shore episodes though
)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join