It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem and I'll help raise your vibration!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I wonder if this will help anyone of them... After your OP they are expecting miraculous healing now

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Had me laughing on the George Bush comment.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by UniverSoul

Had me laughing on the George Bush comment.

well he is good for that

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That's my problem, think you can fix it?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hello there.

I have two bad knees from skating so much in my youth. I am told i have Arthritis, and some times i'm in a lot of pain. I take Neurontin (doesnt do anything) and Ibuprophin. What can i do?
Thank you.

You are already doing all you can it seems. You're already taking the medicine. Now that you are working on healing the outer body I suggest healing the inner one.

Here are some things that you can say to yourself to make yourself feel better.

"Even though I have Arthritis, I still love myself."

"I know that my body is working on healing itself."

"There's nothing more that I can do anyway, I'm already taking the medicine so I might as well trust in the medicine, in my body's ability to heal, and stay hopeful that things will get better."

Your inner self already made peace with the Arthritis. It believe in your ability to heal and is fighting against this. Now, you have to believe. Keep taking that medicine and keep having faith because your inner self already does.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

thanks for the reply! I found it very observant of you to notice that I had implied the outcomes of my passions were "insignificant"...I actually didn't notice that I did that until you mentioned it...

Your response made sense to me. I think I need to re-evaluate my expectations of what comes "out of" my passions...I apparently seem to have an internal need to "make something" of my passions as defined by "others" who have "made something" of their passions...

Its funny how an outside persons insight can trigger some deep self-evaluation/realizations...

thank you...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
www.youtube.com...

First, you can't "fix" something that already happened. If the disaster happened it's too late to fix, but one thing that is always available for fixing is the way you feel. Do you feel that you can actually do something about this? If so, that's great, do it, and feel better about yourself for helping others. If not, then you can't fix this situation anyway so it's purposeless to make yourself feel bad about something you have no control over. You might as well make peace with the situation and be happy focusing on other things. You'll feel a whole lot better.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm
Hi rainbow pony. I have terrible problems with lust. Can you assist me? I am gracious for any help you can provide.

First, I have a question, just to understand your inner self more...

What do you feel is wrong about lust and why do you want to get rid of it?
edit on 5-10-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redstorm

learn to be happy with what you have.
if not just get a hooker

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by arpgme

thanks for the reply! I found it very observant of you to notice that I had implied the outcomes of my passions were "insignificant"...I actually didn't notice that I did that until you mentioned it...

Your response made sense to me. I think I need to re-evaluate my expectations of what comes "out of" my passions...I apparently seem to have an internal need to "make something" of my passions as defined by "others" who have "made something" of their passions...

Its funny how an outside persons insight can trigger some deep self-evaluation/realizations...

thank you...

I must take back my prior comment. At least one person finds it useful

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

www.youtube.com...

First, you can't "fix" something that already happened. If the disaster happened it's too late to fix, but one thing that is always available for fixing is the way you feel. Do you feel that you can actually do something about this? If so, that's great, do it, and feel better about yourself for helping others. If not, then you can't fix this situation anyway so it's purposeless to make yourself feel bad about something you have no control over. You might as well make peace with the situation and be happy focusing on other things. You'll feel a whole lot better.

Well, the problem here is that we supposedly are dying from cancer as a form of genocide by TPTB. It kinda makes me sad, but not to the extent that i wanna cry and all of that. More because of people not waking up in time and allot of children will die without having lived their life. Because some people wanted to control the rest. I know that there only exists love as long as you think it does. Fear is a state of mind, love is the mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I just find it hard to love all the people that hurt other people(Say murderers, Rapist, Criminals). I know most of them probably are victims of pain themselves. I know I am but I don't do all these things because I can't bring myself to hurt another human being or animal/insect/plants even... My love is so powerful but it's just so damn hard.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

www.youtube.com...

Well, the problem here is that we supposedly are dying from cancer as a form of genocide by TPTB. It kinda makes me sad, but not to the extent that i wanna cry and all of that. More because of people not waking up in time and allot of children will die without having lived their life. Because some people wanted to control the rest. I know that there only exists love as long as you think it does. Fear is a state of mind, love is the mind.

Again, regardless of the problem. If you can do something about it, great. If not, it's useless to keep thinking about something you have no control over. Since you can't do anything about that problem, you have to find away to feel happy anyway or you'll just live in suffering through negative emotions...

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless
reply to post by arpgme

I just find it hard to love all the people that hurt other people(Say murderers, Rapist, Criminals). I know most of them probably are victims of pain themselves. I know I am but I don't do all these things because I can't bring myself to hurt another human being or animal/insect/plants even... My love is so powerful but it's just so damn hard.

Again, the problem lies inside, not outside with other people. Why do evil-doers make you feel hate for them? What makes you hate them?
edit on 5-10-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The more you fight against an emotion you do not want to have, the worse you'll feel. Accept the fact that you are feeling lust over such things and love yourself anyway. Don't worry about how "normal" or "weird" you are, you have to connect with your true self by accepting yourself as you are or you'll just feel horrible...

If you feel like something is "illegal" remember that you are completely free in your inner world (the mind)...

Learn to value and appreciate your own private, completely free world (the mind)....

and remember, it's the emotion of happiness that you are always reaching for.

If you can get happy in your mind, then you'll still feel that happiness here and you'll live in more happiness.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

A general advice is to find joy over lust. Lust by definition is balanced with pain. Once you are aware of the difference between joy instead of lust and you consciously choose joy over lust you will resolve this challenge sooner or later.

Your state of mind is in the end a choice. Not saying this is easy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Because you like your lust too much still...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join