It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem and I'll help raise your vibration!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here is my list, all personal problems ...

I lust money.

I want respect even if I do not deserve it.

I want love but am unwilling to return it.

I use people.

I don't care if I hurt peoples feelings and when I do it amuses me.

I have no consideration for others.

I take things to heart and revenge is always on my mind.

I abuse drink and drugs....and I enjoy it.

I have lost faith in humanity.

I am annoying and when I know I am I amplify it even more.

My emotions run wild and when I am cornered I become vicious.

All of the above applies to me , how many people can say that they do not feel the same ? I am interested in what you have to say as i recently saw the film called STONE and vibrations and noise are part of the plot . NOT SEEN THE ENDING YET....please dont spoil it for me lol

I am open minded and will listen to most things...apart from religion, since that has caused me pain and heart break in my "not so important lifetime".

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I would suggest not worrying that you have to energies since you were born that way, and to find your natural harmony. Just flow with your life. Allow the energy to be, understand that all is well and when you need one or the other it'll be there. You're good as you are! Give your attention more to the positive energy if that's what you are wanting. All will be well.

Be proud of yourself and feel happy about all those times that you were able to help others. Milk that feeling for all

thanks arpgme, I do my best to remain on the positive side of the yin yan usually its just sometimes when I think of certain things like the problems on Earth and the death anddestruction done to the babies children and young adults it makes me want to switch frequencies on the causers of these negative effects. Its like the feeling here on earth is noone can be helped except for the supposed strong who find ways to victimize the majority of the populace. So in turn it make sme want to return the favor to the causers. thanks for you feedback and 1 will continue to remain more in the Light.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

Originally posted by NorEaster
and if you think that your response to life's little pains in the ass are metaphysical miracles, then you're going to really poop your pants when something that's actually out of the ordinary comes up and taps you on the shoulder.

There, now say 10 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys, and give 5 bucks to the homeless shelter next door.

Hmm really I shall waste in my undies, thanks. 1 doesnt await metaphysical miracles lol
and you missed the data I was sharing. As far as angelic and demonic energies within LIGHT and DARK ect. I assume you know the? to comment on 1z energies. So nice to meet you

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

To say I have been extremely unlucky all my life, woulld be an understatement; it's not even funny

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is a great idea for a thread. Obviously there are many people on ATS who agree. I have found that there are two approaches to problems that almost universally apply.

1) Whatever your problem is, other people have this same problem. By helping others with the problem you have, you end up helping yourself as well. This allows you to observe the problem from another vantage point, which often times gives great clarity.

2) Patience is a virtue. Sometimes it's best to just wait and see what happens. A path will open. Follow the path of least resistance. This is what nature does. Electrons do this. Water does this. Air does this. Enjoy the ride. Stress is at the root of dis-ease and illness.

I hope these approaches help; I know they have certainly helped me.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Although problems will manifest withouth warning, I look at it as a message to experience it and learn and grow from it. I don't have a problem per se' but, I would like to know some of your ideas on raising the vibration. Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah Well i supposedly have some major anger issues, although im recently hyper-thyriod to hypo thyriod now, both of which can cause one's anger to peak for almost no reason. im tired of being angry all the time. and the messed up part is i was always a very docile person growing up. yea i got some issue's with life in general. but who dosnt. thanx in advance and god bles Insha'Allah God willing

If you are angry with someone, let the situation go. Forgive (in your mind) and know that they have freewill and you can't force them to change. If they have a wrong opinion or if they want to take your freedom away, just let them have their wrong opinion and know that you are right. As for anger with things or situations or life in general, these feel even more uncontrollable. The best thing to do to feel better about this is to know that regardless of what's going on, you can always refocus yourself to being happy. You can go for tea, or walk in a park, or gaze at stars, you can do something to make you happy again and not think of what angered you. Whatever angered you is in the past, so let it stay there. Stay happy and don't look back. Also, know that it's OK to feel angry. That is a natural and beautiful emotion. Acknowledge how you feel emotionally and be OK with that, and now you'll enable yourself to feel better.

Just wanted to say thank you i needed the reminding, it gave me great joy to remember this.

So at least you made my week better. i will strive to better but the world gets ahold of me sometimes thanx for bring me back to my senses sort of speaking.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by arpgme

To say I have been extremely unlucky all my life, woulld be an understatement; it's not even funny

Do we not make our own luck in life ? I still ponder that question. Is it possible that we can manipulate things to suit ourselves .... Or are we being manipulated.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rule34

Sounds like a lot of people, including me sometimes- when I get a little crazy/emotional.
Not sure about you but I do feel guilt about some of those things... I feel guilty for no reason sometimes.

If you do feel guilt, I suppose it would be a good thing, right?
I think I'd be worried if I/you didn't feel guilt... or at least want to apologize from time to time....?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have been feeling unhappy with my self for many years, my soul is sick..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rule34

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by arpgme

Do we not make our own luck in life ? I still ponder that question. Is it possible that we can manipulate things to suit ourselves .... Or are we being manipulated.

Lets just say my life makes sense now but I have had very little control of my life from my point of view and have sucked bigtime. But then I got something that was worth the wait but this lesson was hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join