It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem and I'll help raise your vibration!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Again, the problem lies inside, not outside with other people. Why do evil-doers make you feel hate for them? What makes you hate them?
edit on 5-10-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I don't hate them I just can't bring myself to love them because in their mind they can't see how connected we all are and they also fail to see that hurting someone is only hurting yourself. I know they are just other parts of me that are lost. It's just very hard to look upon a rapist/child murderer etc and don't judge them and feel nothing but love in my heart for them... I think this is the thing holding me back, How can I forgive them? You're hurting the most precious we have. Sometimes I wish the whole world would think like me, but that would not work at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm
reply to post by arpgme

Thank you but this fixes nothing.

1) You'll stop your struggle against your emotion.
2) You'll find more self-acceptance and self-love
3) You'll be more happier
4) Because you'll be more happier, you'll interact with others better [just don't tell the the reason why
]
5) You'll see that things change over time

Here we go, these are 5 things that gets better right from the start, so it does fix something.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't know how to be happy. Can you please help me raise my vibration?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

Again, the problem lies inside, not outside with other people. Why do evil-doers make you feel hate for them? What makes you hate them?

I don't hate them I just can't bring myself to love them because in their mind they can't see how connected we all are and they also fail to see that hurting someone is only hurting yourself. I know they are just other parts of me that are lost. It's just very hard to look upon a rapist/child murderer etc and don't judge them and feel nothing but love in my heart for them... I think this is the thing holding me back, How can I forgive them? You're hurting the most precious we have. Sometimes I wish the whole world would think like me, but that would not work at all.

If it's too much. I think you should take the easiest route, and just not think about it. Try to distance yourself from hearing such things and you'll be happier.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i have a bad back, and it is hard to find work that suits me, unemployment cant help me until i get a checkup from my new provider since my primary care doctor just quit his job last friday without notifying me in advance, and i needed his signature, just a damn signature to get unemployment(very hard to find job in st albans vt) i havent seen my son for a few weeks because my ex's boyfriend is insecure she will come back to me. i dont know if you can solve both issues for me but i definetly need some help, things are falling apart for me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can't find work anywhere, all of our stuff is turned off save the electric and that will be off soon too. No food save a few things, rent due in 2 days and have 24 cents to my name. I Just need help cleaning out my chakras and finding my zen again .It's so far down deep in blackness. All my life is lately is stress, worry, terror, shame, hopelessness. I know being positive helps draw things to you but I just can not find the energy to /care/ and I need to. I need to care again so I can clean my self out, clean my house, start caring again. right now it seems so hopeless and worthless. No, not suicidal. You never know what tomorrow will bring and I sure don't want to miss the golden ticket, but still. I'm so lost in myself.

I can tell my vibrations are so low they're barely perceivable, almost a super super low barely moving dead lull.... best way to describe it. If you can help, I'd so appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

If it's too much. I think you should take the easiest route, and just not think about it. Try to distance yourself from hearing such things and you'll be happier.

True that I could but ignoring doesn't solve things does it. I am very happy now more than ever, It's just that this is what I have to do, I have to love them all because all of them are me as I am them. Spirituality teaches you this that you need to feel the love for everyone and see all as whole. It's just the hardest thing anyone can do. I think there are a lot of people who say they are in touch with god and love everyone and still go and hate/judge etc.

I don't know what to do really. It's not something I think about all the time. But people who generally say they love everyone and everything has usually forgotten about all the lost souls out there still to find their way.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi arpgme

I have a problem with motivation... it could be confidence I suppose but I really feel, even see sometimes, that I am no where near to reaching my full potential. I could be a lot more than I am/achieve a lot more/be a better person but I cant seem to get past where I am now. It's very frustrating and im sure I can pass this stage in my life but Im worried it will be too late once I finally move past this wall... hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks in advance

dd

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MoneyIsWorthless

When you look at them and feel bad, that's negative energy. When you struggle, that's negative energy. By ignoring it, you stop sending that negative energy. So in a sense, if you truly want to love, but you can't, it's better to ignore because at least you won't be sending negative energy towards their way and harming yourself by feeling that negative energy.

Originally posted by Scamzarilla
reply to post by arpgme

i have a bad back, and it is hard to find work that suits me, unemployment cant help me until i get a checkup from my new provider since my primary care doctor just quit his job last friday without notifying me in advance, and i needed his signature, just a damn signature to get unemployment(very hard to find job in st albans vt) i havent seen my son for a few weeks because my ex's boyfriend is insecure she will come back to me. i dont know if you can solve both issues for me but i definetly need some help, things are falling apart for me.
\\

Well you can't change the world around you, so what can you do to make yourself feel better about all of this? That's what you're really looking for, to feel better.

What can you do to make yourself feel better? Think more positive, find a way to be happy now, find out the cause of your back hurting and trusting that your body will heal itself.

Things will get clearer as time passes....

Originally posted by sarra1833
Can't find work anywhere, all of our stuff is turned off save the electric and that will be off soon too. No food save a few things, rent due in 2 days and have 24 cents to my name. I Just need help cleaning out my chakras and finding my zen again .It's so far down deep in blackness. All my life is lately is stress, worry, terror, shame, hopelessness. I know being positive helps draw things to you but I just can not find the energy to /care/ and I need to. I need to care again so I can clean my self out, clean my house, start caring again. right now it seems so hopeless and worthless. No, not suicidal. You never know what tomorrow will bring and I sure don't want to miss the golden ticket, but still. I'm so lost in myself.

I can tell my vibrations are so low they're barely perceivable, almost a super super low barely moving dead lull.... best way to describe it. If you can help, I'd so appreciate it.

Well first off, you DO indeed care, other wise you wouldn't be asking and you would be OK with feeling depressed and sad. Next, your life isn't stress, your life just is, you are the one that is feeling the stress, so change that. Find a way to think different about the current situation in a way that you'll feel better.

Is there anything at all that you can do to get happy? Go to the park, watch a movie, go on YouTube to watch a comedy, do anything. Be happy so that you can clear your mind. You'll be able to think and focus better.

Don't worry, even if your life goes completely down hill, it MUST come back up eventually. Just keep focusing on things that makes you happy for now even if it doesn't relate to this situation. The happiness is what you looking for and once you get it in anyway you can, you'll be able to look back at this situation with clarity.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
A nice thought to help others,

All who feel they would like to achieve something, let go of stress, become happier or healthier have a look at the links on this Thread and I promise if done properly you will see, feel and experience the change you want:

Proven Free Solutions to all problems listed here (not the joke ones lol)

Enjoy

Love

Elf

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
my problem is that im talking to myself, and if i have no idea what the hell im doing or saying, how can i possibly trust my own advice?

i say a lot of things that sound intelligent, but im the only one who thinks that, because no one else exists to say otherwise.

there is no right or wrong, only different perspectives.
i can never go anywhere.
i lay in my bed and dream of traveling the whole universe, but i never get out of the bed, and the bed is a dream as well.

so what?

my problem is that im not sure what my problem is.
edit on 5-10-2011 by BohemianBrim because: i did not proofread.

edit on 5-10-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

So, just be happy and don't worry about it, then.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

lol

whats the point of "happy"?

and what do you mean "just be", as if that were the natural state to be. as if it were easy to be happy in these bodies on this planet living these ridiculous lives playing these insane characters in this terrifyingly naive and self-destructive farce of a "culture". no matter who you choose to play, it will always finish the same way, over and over.

"just be happy" as you run backwards and blindfolded toward the edge of a cliff?

ok. screaming my head off for joy... its not like it matters.
i just wonder if anything ever will matter... one dead planet after another.. sparks burning out, fewer and fewer new ones lighting up... will the dots ever connect?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

the points whatever you make it

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Our vibration?angelic state? i think its time to grow up and stop being brainwashed with this new age cr*p.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My problem has always been getting shunned and treated like a pariah by other people interested in the ufo subject, one of my keen interests, plus I'm an 'experiencer' . I just hate that, and last night, I was thinking about it and started to cry, and I have not cried about something like that in many years. My tears ran out/dried up from all the crying I did in my life.
Whats up with that?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
my problem is: i need a business idea lol

Your lucky, I need money. Good ideas are flowing like no tomorrow in my head -_-

Actually, my biggest problem is to start in the music business.
I got good songs, I got talent that's for sure! But I have no contacts...

No contacts, no money...which is pretty much also stopping me from starting my own business. I have a lot of qualities to be a boss while my biggest flaw is that I can't stand stupid authority.

Help me raise my vibration

A good start would also be for you guys to check out my music in the links in my signature, this stuff is really good!! I'm not the boasting type...it just seems to be the only thing till now that I really really do well.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hang in there!!
The future is brighter

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join