It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem and I'll help raise your vibration!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
All problems that exist in your life has nothing to do with people. It has to do with the relationship between you and you. All of your problems can be solved by looking into yourself. Tell me your problem and I'll help you look inside and raise your vibration to your natural, pure, angelic state. So, what is your question/problem?
edit on 5-10-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've had a migraine for 4 days and rather then sleep, I have too study for tests and midterms this week. I feel like my brain isn't holding anything in and it's about to explode. Not to mention the dizziness and vertigo. But, I still have to press on because I don't want 0 on my tests. An 80 would be nice, if not a 100 would be better.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I've had a migraine for 4 days and rather then sleep, I have too study for tests and midterms this week. I feel like my brain isn't holding anything in and it's about to explode. Not to mention the dizziness and vertigo. But, I still have to press on because I don't want 0 on my tests. An 80 would be nice, if not a 100 would be better.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I could not agree more....I've seen a mirror with a sticker on it that says " you are looking at the problem". But thanks for reminding me...i've been "spiritually sick" for a while now and i'm ready to work on it again.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
my problem is: i need a business idea lol

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Sell baby clothes. Tell me one person who hasn't had a baby besides me. You know how women shop.
Best way to have it, is by yard sale.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Sell business idea's.

They will come easier once you stop thinking about it so much.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I can't seem to let go of certain things... I forgive, but it's only on the surface. I can't seem to completely " forgive and forget". It causes me anxiety- which I normally have anyway-this makes it worse. Not forgiving completely is ruining me and my relationships..

I don't know if you can help but thanks for the offer- I'm gonna give it a shot.
I've got nothing to lose.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

haha not a bad idea..i once brought a whole big lot of lingerie for dirt cheap and made a killing selling it online..sort of the same idea haha
dunno where you would get baby clothes tho

and technicaly all men have never had babies so there you go..damn girl get those grandkids pumping out for your parents already haha

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'll give it a shot...

MY problem is many but I'm having a problem focusing on a "passion" (I have many) long enough to make anything significant of it.

For instance

*on Monday I may be super creative and passionate about music/art etc..

*on Tuesday I may be super philosophical and walk around like a ghost who is just "going through the motions" while my head is so far in outer space contemplating paradoxes and possibilities etc...

*on Wednesday I may be super scientific and try to learn and take in as much as I can in to quench my thirst for understanding the craziness that is existence...

*on Thursday I may be experimental and try to test and try out new theories and ideas I have been on and off contemplating since Tuesday...

*on Friday I may be super observing and do nothing but reserve my energy into a contemplative observational state where by I look in detail at things I usually glance over...or look closer at things I find perplexing...

on Saturday I may be exploring and enjoy taking in the earth in whatever pure form I can find...

on Sunday I may be very spiritual and meditative trying to clear myself of the madness that was Monday through

on the Eighth day I may be processing the previous 7 days...because it takes eight days to manage all the crap I am passionate about on a weekly basis...lol
edit on 5-10-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'd love some help, Thank You!

Stress & not mentally balanced (Trying to do too much for everyone,LoL)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I don't cheat. I work hard and learn hard.

You get no where in life cheating.

Bad bad advice. lol

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Very Abraham Hicks type of approach..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Sell baby clothes. Tell me one person who hasn't had a baby besides me. You know how women shop.

I'd say sell something to cure migraines...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hello there.

I have two bad knees from skating so much in my youth. I am told i have Arthritis, and some times i'm in a lot of pain. I take Neurontin (doesnt do anything) and Ibuprophin. What can i do?
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Bad bad advice. lol

trust me the people who get furthest cheat..
i dont think its bad advice..im sure 70% of the stuff your learning is pointless information. cheat on that stuff but pay attention to the important stuff,
like i said your never going to remember it all, and even if you do not for more then a few years.
school is about seperating demographics, thats why rich people just pay their way through..i mean look at george bush do you think he ever learnt anything

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Bad bad advice. lol

My advice is to love everyone instead of hating men...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hello there.

I have two bad knees from skating so much in my youth. I am told i have Arthritis, and some times i'm in a lot of pain. I take Neurontin (doesnt do anything) and Ibuprophin. What can i do?
Thank you.

emu oil

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkies

I'd say sell something to cure migraines...

im not a drug dealer lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join