It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem and I'll help raise your vibration!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My main issue is with my energies. I have always possessed 2 kinds of energy positive and negative sorta like the line surrounding the yin yan entire. Usually I keep my vibrations running on a higher frequency- positive. So I am usually ok. The other part of my energy is there for protection. Its like it allows me to see sense and interact with evol in a mirrored fashion. So If 1 encounters evol situations the negative energy kicks in and takes command. In effort to defend or protect me. Again I always possessed these 2 energies. They were harder to manage as a youth (teen) much more imbalanced and aggressive. But even then I was still influenced by my positive energies.

[color=cyan]
So question before request is: What do you feel 1 should do in short with the Angelic and Demonic energies 1 possesses. The Angel SHINES BRIGHT, it LOVES likes to help and support others in need. The Demon lays content hidden in darkness like a moray eel awaiting any potential evol energies trying to alter the shine to come near and likes to battle - war - absorb these negative energies, which can lower 1s vibrations and modify 1s frequency into a lower 4th dimension. What do you recommend. To add reminder these energies have been with me since I began to sense and become aware of them.

This is my potential problem MAYBE? So what do you think or recommend.
The attitude is like: Angelic ones come here to support and love and are mistreated and sometimes sent back home before their missions are complete. SO embedded demon to WAR with these energies that an angel would more less try to love and be mistreated or taking advantage of. So demon feels "WELL LET THEM COME AND FEED 1" !?

Also 1 feels THE CREATOR DESIGNED ME THIS WAY FOR REASONS OF BALANCE

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

edit on 10/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well i supposedly have some major anger issues, although im recently hyper-thyriod to hypo thyriod now, both of which can cause one's anger to peak for almost no reason. im tired of being angry all the time.

and the messed up part is i was always a very docile person growing up. yea i got some issue's with life in general. but who dosnt.

thanx in advance
and god bles

Insha'Allah
God willing

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I need a tremendous amount of wealth in order continue my charitable activities, eg feeding my local hungry, educating my local stupid, clothing my local chilly.

Vibrate me already.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for your help. I have been very disconnected spiritually, feeling very lethargic and strange physically. If you need more specifics please let me know. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is my problem can you help me with it , your wrong bad people cause problems in our lives too

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I REALLY need a job ASAP! I have been out of work for almost a year now, and I really want to work! No one is hiring, I apply and no dice!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by UniverSoul
my problem is: i need a business idea lol

Sell baby clothes. Tell me one person who hasn't had a baby besides me. You know how women shop.
Best way to have it, is by yard sale.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I know of a lady who would go around to garage sales and buy all the baby clothes, and then sell them for much more at the flea market at the state fairgrounds. She put her kids through college by doing that.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by arpgme

I REALLY need a job ASAP! I have been out of work for almost a year now, and I really want to work! No one is hiring, I apply and no dice!

Maybe your dental work is scaring them?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My wife's vibrator isn't working....can you help her with that?
2nd line

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why is the number 11 so significant (to me) recently.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Long story... I'll pm it to you if you like...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Bertrand Russell’s message to future generations (TV-Interview 1959)

What would you think it’s worth telling future generations about the life you’ve lived and the lessons you’ve learned from it?

“I should like to say two things, one intellectual and one moral. The intellectual thing I should want to say is this: When you are studying any matter, or considering any philosophy, ask yourself only what are the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out. Never let yourself be diverted either by what you wish to believe, or by what you think would have beneficent social effects if it were believed. But look only, and solely, at what are the facts. That is the intellectual thing that I should wish to say.

The moral thing I should wish to say… I should say love is wise, hatred is foolish. In this world which is getting more closely and closely interconnected we have to learn to tolerate each other, we have to learn to put up with the fact that some people say things that we don’t like. We can only live together in that way and if we are to live together and not die together we must learn a kind of charity and a kind of tolerance which is absolutely vital to the continuation of human life on this planet.”

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by FejkNick

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by FejkNick
www.youtube.com...

That's my problem, think you can fix it?

First, you can't "fix" something that already happened. If the disaster happened it's too late to fix, but one thing that is always available for fixing is the way you feel. Do you feel that you can actually do something about this? If so, that's great, do it, and feel better about yourself for helping others. If not, then you can't fix this situation anyway so it's purposeless to make yourself feel bad about something you have no control over. You might as well make peace with the situation and be happy focusing on other things. You'll feel a whole lot better.

Well, the problem here is that we supposedly are dying from cancer as a form of genocide by TPTB. It kinda makes me sad, but not to the extent that i wanna cry and all of that. More because of people not waking up in time and allot of children will die without having lived their life. Because some people wanted to control the rest. I know that there only exists love as long as you think it does. Fear is a state of mind, love is the mind.

Again, regardless of the problem. If you can do something about it, great. If not, it's useless to keep thinking about something you have no control over. Since you can't do anything about that problem, you have to find away to feel happy anyway or you'll just live in suffering through negative emotions...

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless
reply to post by arpgme

I just find it hard to love all the people that hurt other people(Say murderers, Rapist, Criminals). I know most of them probably are victims of pain themselves. I know I am but I don't do all these things because I can't bring myself to hurt another human being or animal/insect/plants even... My love is so powerful but it's just so damn hard.

Again, the problem lies inside, not outside with other people. Why do evil-doers make you feel hate for them? What makes you hate them?
edit on 5-10-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

These replies of yours have me wondering what "raising one's frequency" means. A sociopath seems to be a very good example of a person with a "raised frequency" if the key is to be capable of ignoring the pain and suffering that others have in store for them, with the primary focus of this person being to feel happy and content in spite of what's raining down on whomever. This bizarre disassociation between the person with the faster frequency and other people and their plights is the textbook description of a sociopathic personality - if not the definition of a true sociopath.

What are your thoughts on this observation?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you can help me but I'll take all the help I can get....I need help with some web design stuff. I need to catch up on a web page class I have. I'm not very good with web design and I'm trying to get better but I have difficulty with includes...and in particular issues with something called ssi. Yep....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I love threads like these. Love to see people being positive and helping others.

I've been having some pretty bad bouts of anxiety for the last few months. Some days I just feel generally well and other days I feel like I'm dying every other second. My mind just races and I can't seem to calm it down.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by arpgme

My main issue is with my energies. I have always possessed 2 kinds of energy positive and negative sorta like the line surrounding the yin yan entire. Usually I keep my vibrations running on a higher frequency- positive. So I am usually ok. The other part of my energy is there for protection. Its like it allows me to see sense and interact with evol in a mirrored fashion. So If 1 encounters evol situations the negative energy kicks in and takes command. In effort to defend or protect me. Again I always possessed these 2 energies. They were harder to manage as a youth (teen) much more imbalanced and aggressive. But even then I was still influenced by my positive energies.

[color=cyan]
So question before request is: What do you feel 1 should do in short with the Angelic and Demonic energies 1 possesses. The Angel SHINES BRIGHT, it LOVES likes to help and support others in need. The Demon lays content hidden in darkness like a moray eel awaiting any potential evol energies trying to alter the shine to come near and likes to battle - war - absorb these negative energies, which can lower 1s vibrations and modify 1s frequency into a lower 4th dimension. What do you recommend. To add reminder these energies have been with me since I began to sense and become aware of them.

This is my potential problem MAYBE? So what do you think or recommend.
The attitude is like: Angelic ones come here to support and love and are mistreated and sometimes sent back home before their missions are complete. SO embedded demon to WAR with these energies that an angel would more less try to love and be mistreated or taking advantage of. So demon feels "WELL LET THEM COME AND FEED 1" !?

Also 1 feels THE CREATOR DESIGNED ME THIS WAY FOR REASONS OF BALANCE

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

edit on 10/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

So, what you're saying is that you're generally a pretty amicable person unless someone or something pisses you off, and then you can be hell on wheels in retaliation. Is that about right?

I think I can help you.

Try letting go of the uber-drama that's sucking the light out of every inch of reality you occupy. You actually don't possess angelic or demon energy. You're a fairly normal - if somewhat self-aggrandizing - human being, and if you think that your response to life's little pains in the ass are metaphysical miracles, then you're going to really poop your pants when something that's actually out of the ordinary comes up and taps you on the shoulder.

There, now say 10 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys, and give 5 bucks to the homeless shelter next door.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
I love threads like these. Love to see people being positive and helping others.

I've been having some pretty bad bouts of anxiety for the last few months. Some days I just feel generally well and other days I feel like I'm dying every other second. My mind just races and I can't seem to calm it down.

I got one word for you - Luvox.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen

It's belived to be the number of GOD by some. People all over the world seem to see it. Look at other threads.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
I'm not sure if you can help me but I'll take all the help I can get....I need help with some web design stuff. I need to catch up on a web page class I have. I'm not very good with web design and I'm trying to get better but I have difficulty with includes...and in particular issues with something called ssi. Yep....

Here

SSI Tutorial

Don't thank me, it just makes me feel cheap.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen

If you're between the ages of 16 and 25, then it's probably due to onset schizophrenia. You'll know more as soon as the voices start screaming at you from behind your left ear.

ps. Don't do what they tell you to do. Just an FYI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join