It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Xaberz
It's getting late so I won't be doing any more readings tonight. I will probably finish page four tomorrow.

Everyone have a good night, and thank you for following my thread!

-Xavier

Bless You Xavier. Do take time to replenish your energy. You have been tapping into your reserves, in your attempt to help, all those requesting it of you. Your kindness, and love of your fellow man, shines through like a beacon on a dark night. Xavier, you are so very gifted. You "touch" people's lives, in positive ways.

I kind of see you like, a "Spiritual" Therapist. Bright Blessings to you, for the Blessings you bring to others.

Des

Hey, Des
Don't worry, I have taken it easy today. I spent time with some loved ones today. It was beautiful outside! Gorgeous weather! I also took a nap today, and I took one yesterday! Watched 3 episodes of Buffy including Hush twice, with and without commentaries. And now I'm so rested up I'm going to do a few readings.
Tomorrow I don't think I'll do that many as there are some other things I want to do, but I promise I'll get to everyone eventually. Thank you for being patient, everyone!

And thank you for the encouraging words, Des. I wish you the best, and I hope your weekend is going well.

edit on 10/8/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
when you are all caught up - would like a general reading in Tarot, please...and thank you!

Hi, whos2know. I want to mention that your avatar inspired me to use a tarot deck that I don't use very often: Tarot of the Magical Forest www.aeclectic.net...

It'll be a five card reading.
1. The past
2. The direction
3. Favorable and positive conditions
4. The obstacles
5. The final results

1. The Hanged Man

I get the feeling that you were stuck on making a decision, and so you went to someone you don't normally go to for advice. This person is someone whom you trust, and they actually gave pretty good advice. Maybe even better advice than you might think. I have the feeling that you still haven't acted on this decision. Perhaps you're still waiting on some more guidance.

2. Six of Swords

I get the feeling that you're going to venture forth on this idea, deciding that which you feel is right. You'll also be well prepared since you've put a lot of thought in this decision, weighing the pros and cons and thinking of possible outcomes. There won't be any turning back at this point because you're pretty firm with your decision. Hopefully there will be some smooth sailing, but let's look at the conditions next.

3. Queen of Cups

I get the feeling that one of the favorable conditions is that you're not alone on this one. Here, I think the Queen of Cups represents a close friend or family member who pretty much knows you inside and out. They've been there for you in the past, and they'll be there for you now. Maybe they're not there physically, but they'll be there for you for sure on an emotional level. I get the impression that this person brings you a lot of joy, and you've shared in some pretty fun times.

4. Eight of Wands

Okay, so this is your obstacle. I get the feeling that perhaps you don't feel completely comfortable with your upcoming future/choices. Perhaps you feel as though your aims are higher than you can handle. This is probably because whatever you're deciding is something new or relatively new, so you're not sure where the arrows are going to land when they do. I get the feeling that the obstacle isn't that you're not well-prepared, but it's that you need to be more confident in your decision. Once you gather your confidence, it will be smooth sailing.

5. Eight of Cups

Hmm...This really seems to change how I view the reading. I get the sense maybe of some sadness. Like this decision will affect you emotionally. Perhaps what this card is saying is that first you felt okay about your decision, but once you make the big move, you might not feel as strong as you once did. But don't let that burst your bubble. Something is telling me this feeling will only be temporary. It might only last a few seconds, or it might last just a day. But once you get through those thoughts and emotions it'll be all okay. You have a lot to be happy about.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by Xaberz

Your a brave one!

I already have too many people know that I do Tarot and ask me if I can read for them. They always come back to me and say : Omg, what you said really did happen!

And I'm like : Oh...ok, guess this thing works heh?

I heard it's bad to make money with things like that, that sucks hehe

Thanks for helping people out, very generous

edit on 5-10-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure about making money from it, but I hear people do it. I suppose one can even make money teaching others how to do it too. I haven't really done a lot of Tarot for people I know because I've gotten into it so recently, just a year now, and only in the past month did it start to click. I'm sure the more I practice, the more comfortable I'll become. And then before I know it, it'll be second nature to me.

Have a good one, and thanks for the the compliments.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Not sure if the offer still stands, but if so I am looking for a 5 year outlook. Many thanks for your honesty regarding your inexperience. I would imagine though all of this practice is helping in that department.

Alright! A 5 year outlook. Let's see what I can see. I'll draw 5 cards each one representing a different year.

The first card is The Sun. This next year will be pretty stellar. Things will work out remarkably well. You'll be having lots of fun. Make sure you spend lots of time in the Sun, as the Sun/beautiful days will give you energy to work hard and achieve what you want to do. If your house doesn't have much light, you might not benefit from all the good vibes this card seems to be offering.

The second card is the Nine of Swords. This card is about nightmares and things troubling you. I suppose the sun has set in your second year, and things will seem rather dark. It seems like you'll be having trouble sleeping at night. Perhaps this is going to cause you to go out at night because you can't sleep. Make sure you don't tire yourself out, and that you find the rest you need in one way or another if you find yourself in this situation. Also, it would benefit you to turn to a friend or someone you can talk to so you're not alone.

The third card is the Five of Swords. I get the impression that you're going to be doing something you're not supposed to be doing. Perhaps you're taking something that doesn't belong to you, whether from a friend, a roommate, your job, or from your environment. This will make you happy, but I get the impression that it will hurt someone else that you're not really aware of.

The fourth card is the Two of Cups. If you're in a romantic relationship, I see good times ahead in this year. If you're not, I see this year as a good time to start one. It'll be a wonderful journey for the two of you, and most importantly you'll both be on equal ground. It won't be one person controlling someone else, you'll both be equals in the relationship. Perhaps the only thing to be careful of here, is make sure of the other person's feelings. If something bothers them, be nice and stop. If you don't, they might come to the point of getting angry.

The fifth card is the Page of Pentacles. On this year of your journey, I envision you pretty successful. You might not be a millionaire, but you'll pretty much have everything going for you that you're well secured financially, etc. This doesn't mean you don't have to work as hard, however. You still have to work hard in order to get there and stay there. Perhaps you'll spend this time looking back at how far you've come. I definitely see the next five years having its ups and downs, but by the fifth year you'll see how awesome you are to have gotten through it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
Hi, im probably to late in the thread, but ill ask anyway.

First, thanks!

Will my step child be coming home with us?

Is he true to me? Will we marry/last this lifetime?

Again thanks if you get this far!

Hi, showintail. You're not too late, I just hope the reading is still pertinent for you now.

Okay, for your first question, I drew the Seven of Cups. I get the feeling that the chances aren't very high. It seems like they're are a lot of things in the environment that are preventing this from happening. Perhaps it'll benefit you to look at what is going around the issue, and see what the main thing is that is preventing this from happening. Once you find that main thing you can focus on that to get what you desire, which is I'm assuming to get your step child to come live with you.

The next card I drew is the King of Cups. What comes to my mind is be careful of being distant. Perhaps you'll have a lot of things to do that are distracting you, but don't let those things prevent you from being close to those you love. Make sure you're doing things to keep the romance alive. You know, like some under the table toe-nudges. Some playful-fun time. Some well timed winks, perhaps. Without this sort of reigniting heat, the relationship might get cold eventually.

The next card is The Fool. Perhaps this is suggesting that you're head over heals over your romantic partner. Or perhaps this is saying you're not aware of the realities around you. I feel as though this card is suggesting to clear all your past thoughts and judgments over your love life and home situation, and look at it with a clear, analytical head. Look for things that stick out. Look for areas that seem to be preventing the relationship and home situation from working smoothly.

The next is the Seven of Swords. This suggests to me that it's not necessarily little things preventing things to go smoothly, it's more so one or two bigger things that you may or may not be aware of. If you're not aware, be careful in finding out, I wouldn't want you to jeopardize anything.

For you getting married, I drew the Four of Wands, and I see this as a definite possibility. The Four of Wands symbolizes a celebration, so it makes sense that it is referring to your marriage. That is unless someone else you know is getting married, and the card is highlighting that.

The next is the Knight of Cups, actually I see a proposal coming, or if not a proposal then an offering of taking the relationship to the next level.

For whether it will last a life time, I drew the Ace of Pentacles. If it does last a lifetime this will be a very rewarding experience for you. Perhaps set your goal on that and you'll see it coming true. It seems like this other person has a lot to offer you, and it's important not to take those things for granted. As long as the two are very loving and appreciate one another, I see it lasting a very long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xavier would love reading when you get the time thanks would love to see what the future may have in store for me.

Hi VK. Let's see what the future has in store for you.

The card is the Hanged Man. I feel like this card represents that you can stand some reorganizing in your life. Perhaps things have piled up too much, and you need to clear through them. Perhaps things are a little messy and jumbled, and you need to organize them. Whatever it is, it is blocking you from seeing things clearly. This might cause you to become frustrated or confused or maybe a little lost. But it's amazing what a little reorganizing can do. After you do this, you'll be able to see something you haven't noticed before or were looking for that was there the whole time right under your nose. It's just that things were so cluttered that you weren't able to see past that mess. But with a clear life, your brain will be able to process things more clearly, and also, you'll be able to move on much better.

In fact, the next card is the Seven of Cups. With a clearer life, you'll be well prepared, as I see several things coming your way afterwards. You'll have many opportunities, and as long as you have the time you can tackle as many as you can. Perhaps some of the opportunities will fall through, so it's good not to get your hopes up too high. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is, but with a more organized life, you'll be better able to distinguish the good opportunities from the false ones.

The next card is the Nine of Pentacles. I feel like the future for you is meant to go at a slower pace. If you rush through it, you're going to miss out on a lot of pleasant experiences. Once you slow down, you'll notice beauty where you haven't noticed it before. You'll see a hidden side to things that were there the whole time. And of course, you'll have time to appreciate everything more at a slower pace.

The last card is the Queen of Swords. I get the feeling that words are important here. Be careful of your words and how they might affect people. If you haven't already, learn to think before you speak. I also feel like it's suggesting to go above that and put in a nice word for others. If you see someone doing a good job, make sure they're aware. If you appreciate someone, make sure they know you appreciate them. Basically, anything positive you can say to someone, now is as good a time as any. Who knows what opportunities will come your way if you do this? At the very least you'll foster a friendly, good-vibes environment, and people will think you very kind.

edit on 10/8/2011 by Xaberz because: grammar mistakes

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Xaberz

Would you try and see what the Tarot or/and Ching have to say about whats beyond death if any ?

And perhaps use Ching to see when exterterestials wil be known to us.. ?

or perhaps you could use your tools to see when the end of times will come..

Hi, Vandalour. I don't really think there is an end of times. Any sort of end actually is a new beginning. So in that regard time can never end.

I'll ask the I Ching "What's beyond death?" The oracle is Hexagram 33, which I seem to know like the back of my hand because it's come up so many times in this thread.

Retreat. I suppose that what this means is after death, we retreat. Perhaps, we go somewhere to rebuild our strength for when it is time to come back. It seems to suggest that we go somewhere very far away like heaven.

The line changes in the beginning. This states that after death it is dangerous, and one must not wish to undertake anything. Perhaps after death, our spirit doesn't go anywhere for the time being. It just sits in a spot waiting for danger to pass.

The line changes at the top. This suggests a cheerful retreat, and that everything is right to go away. So I get the feeling after death, our soul stays put for awhile, and then when the time is right it goes off cheerfully. It is free of any doubt, and the path ahead is clear. Where it is going is someplace good and heavenly.

Yin and Yang shift and we have Hexagram 49: Revolution (Molting). Revolution suggests some sort of cycle. As seasons have cycles, perhaps the spirit does too. Molting suggests that the spirit sheds a part of itself. Perhaps it sheds any negative energy attached to it. Something from this reading is telling me that after death our spirit fights a battle. The hexagram is made up of fire and water, which destroy each other. I feel as though this oracle speaks of the combat between the forces of light and darkness.

This brings to mind two things. The first was that our spirit fights the negative energy of the world. If our spirits are strong it prevails. If our spirits are weak, it is destroyed. The other thing that is brought to mind is that the spirit might have to fight itself. Perhaps the spirit has its own yin and yang of good and evil. And a battle must take place where the spirit nullifies any polarities within itself. If good and evil are equal they cancel each other out and the spirit disintegrates. If good is much higher than evil, the spirit is strong. If evil is much higher than good, the spirit is strong too, but in an evil way. I'm not sure which of the two is right, but these two thoughts come to mind. Perhaps both are true.

For the second question, When will extraterrestials be known to us? The Oracle is Hexagram 7: The Army.

This suggests to me that extraterrestrials will not be known until they amass an army. This can be dangerous and it could mean war. Perhaps it also means they've amassed it to seek our help. If the latter is the case, then I see the extraterrestrials making very subtle contact. They don't want to do a mass invasion, but will instead send a diplomat to attempt to talk to one of our leaders.

The image is of water under earth, or groundwater. And looking at this image it's not farfetched to think perhaps extraterrestrials are actually prevalent, but they are hidden like ground water. Perhaps like studying us, while relatively near, but hidden under the ground or oceans.

The future is shown in Hexagram 46: Pushing Upward. This seems to connect with the last image. Before we had water under Earth. Now we have Wood under Earth. Before they were hidden, but now they push up like sproutlings. If this is the case, then perhaps they'll start to show themselves. They might not let on that they are extraterrestrials though. Pushing Upwards is about adapting to ones obstacles and bending around them. So maybe they adapt to their obstacles by taking on our appearance. If this is the case, I'm not sure you'd be able to differentiate them from anyone else. And if this is the case, I guess it's not really anything for us to worry about. Judging from this hexagram, if they do come to us, it will be through modesty and adaptability and not through violence.
edit on 10/8/2011 by Xaberz because: ETs

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jreply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much! Ill give some feedback, so you can benefit more

The first question. I think i asked wrong, i wasnt sure how to word it, but after taking a few minutes of thought, i have what i think is an understanding. We already know what is keeping him away for now, (cps-because of his mother) we pretty much know he wont be going home with her. But because i have a "checkered past" it is requiring alo of work on my end. So im thinking this is telling me to seriously focus on what went wrong in my past, reconize those issues, and really work on them. And if he isnt meant to live in my home, all i can do is pray and hope he is where he belongs and gets the good life he deserves. (im his "step" mother, so i can only do what i can, but fighting tooth and nail!)

the fool card really brings my relationship and whats going on at this time in general(my past is in the way) and that is all encompassing. Time for me to move on and fully embrace the woman i am today, and realize im not the scared abused little girl of my past

He brings out the better in me, and i like to think i do for him also. We are a great team, and we have grown in just 6 years into who and what we are. I think what we have been through would tear others apart. But it has made us stronger for it.

As for the marriage, thats just me asking the girl question
i do want him to marry me. If he proposes, ill let you know!

Again, thannks!it meant more than you know! If you remember, when youve done the others, maby you could do 1 more.. Will my stepson (if not with us) And his sisters (3 of them), will they be safe and get a loving home?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it a lot! And of course I'll answer your other question.

For your step son and his sisters, I drew the Queen of Pentacles. I get the sensation that they will yes get a loving home. They will be provided for financially and health-wise.

I also drew the Nine of Cups. Yeah, it seems like they'll pretty much get what they want. They'll be very satisfied there judging from this card.

Next is the Sun. The Sun stands for happiness and joy. Yeah, pretty much all these cards are pointing to yes, so I'm going to just assume the answer is yes. It looks like you don't really have to worry. Whatever happens, they'll be more than provided for and loved.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have tears of joy in my eyes
we would take all four, but having four already.. It would be extremely hard to meet 8 kids needs. Thank you!

Originally posted by Xaberz
reply to post by showintail

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it a lot! And of course I'll answer your other question.

For your step son and his sisters, I drew the Queen of Pentacles. I get the sensation that they will yes get a loving home. They will be provided for financially and health-wise.

I also drew the Nine of Cups. Yeah, it seems like they'll pretty much get what they want. They'll be very satisfied there judging from this card.

Next is the Sun. The Sun stands for happiness and joy. Yeah, pretty much all these cards are pointing to yes, so I'm going to just assume the answer is yes. It looks like you don't really have to worry. Whatever happens, they'll be more than provided for and loved.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
Hey X, I would love a reading. It doesn't matter tarot, I Ching or both. I suppose my question would be What should I do (in a general life sense) and if I may have two questions, how should I train. Thanks in advance!

Alright! I'll ask the I Ching your two questions.

For what you should do, your oracle is Hexagram 54: The Marrying Maiden. This symbol represents a young girl under the guidance of an older man who marries her.

The first part is how if a young girl is taken not as the first wife, then she should be careful not to look like she's taking the spot of the first wives. In other words, she should be tactful, and in this same way, you should be tactful of your relationships with others. It also says you should be affectionate.

It also says if you are drifting through life things are just going to go where they go, and you might float into danger. So it's important to keep firm goals in mind, that way you have a destination to head to, and you can be careful to steer away from danger.

The second line changes. This one tells of how the young maiden married a man who disappointed her. Perhaps he cheated on her or he died. She may be lonely and unhappy, but it benefits her to stay loyal to him.

The third line changes. This tells how the young maiden marries as a slave/concubine. This can point out a few things. First, that suppose you're not in the best position to do the best thing, so you might have to resort to a lesser means to get your way, but still obtain something. It can also mean that you might have to put your pride aside to get what you want because you're not in the best of situations.

The fifth line changes. This is how a woman of high stature is forced by her father to marry someone of middle stature. Here it points to be free of all vanity in looks and appearances. Also, that one should forget one's rank and be more humble.

This changing creates Hexagram 49: Revolution (Molting). This hexagram talks about gladdening those around you and being free of selfish aims. It's about following through with the needs of the people to start a revolution, or a time of social transformation.

Things might be chaotic at this time, so it's important to establish order. Make things clear, and you'll better be able to adjust yourselves through the demands of a different time.

The next question of how you should train gives Hexagram 52: Keeping Still, Mountain as an answer.

This talks about bringing quiet to the heart, much like how Buddhists pray to strive for inner stillness. Perhaps some meditation or yoga is in order. This hexagram also mentions that you should have the wisdom to know to keep still when you need to keep still and to go forward when the time comes to go forward. It would also be wise to not permit one's thoughts to go beyond one's situation.

The top line changes. This suggests a grand state of rest. That you should be so much at rest that you accept the world as a whole. This will confer peace unto you and good fortune.

The lines change creating Hexagram 15: Modesty. This hexagram points how being humble and modest actually exalts a person. I've seen this before in my life when I used to do Capoeira. It's funny because when talking to people who have done Capoeira for at least 10 years, they are usually very humble. They do not show off their skills, and they actually talk about how little they actually know. Even the mestre of my school who had studied Capoeira for 30 or so years, he was probably the humblest of everyone. He was the mestre, he started the school and has achieved so much! And yet he was still humble. And for that, everyone greatly respected him.

I suppose this suggests to not be full of yourself. In fact, train low, and let that which is greater shape you. Think about how much you don't know and use that to push you on. If someone was to be egotistical and talked only about how much they did know, that would mean they are at their peak and they have no room for improvement. By being humble you're always mindful that there is room for improvement and room for you to grow.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I would like to have a Tarot reading on my outlook for 2012.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind one please, just a general one, no specific questions here, be interesting to see what comes up

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Oh my goodness - you probably didn't realize what you were getting yourself into with your extremely generous offer. If you're drained, I completely understand and don't feel bad about saying so. If not, I'd love to be put on the list for a "what's in store for the future" tarot reading.

Again, very generous offer and I'll gladly bow out if needed. Take care!

Timidgal

edit on 10/9/2011 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
Hi X,

I would like a reading...whichever one gives me the news I want to hear!!!!

Thanks in advance.

J.

Hi, J.
The news you want to hear, eh? Okay, let's see what the I Ching says.

Your oracle is Hexagram 36: Darkening of the Light transforming into Hexagram 48: The Well.

The I Ching seems to be suggesting to keep a low profile for now. If you were to stand out or shine brightly, then you'll draw a lot of negative attraction to you that you don't want. It still suggests to keep moving forward, but do this more so behind the curtains. In other words, try not to let your actions be discernible from the outside.

The first line changes. This suggests that you'll attempt or perhaps have attempted at something grand, but that you'll run or have run into obstacles. This will cause you to retreat and struggle, and you won't really have time to rest. If you don't make any compromises to your principles, you'll suffer deprivation. It still talks of striving on, despite some negative gossip about you.

The second line changes. This talks of injury to the left thigh. This is not a fatal wound, but it represents a hindrance to you. It talks of you still helping others despite being injured. This is good fortune.

The fifth line changes. This suggests being in a situation where you won't have much say. It is the story of a prince who must live with an evil tyrant. In order for the prince to hide his true sentiments, he feigns insanity. Although kept as a slave, he doesn't allow himself to be miserable. So too it says something will be keeping you from leaving your post in times of darkness. To escape this danger, you will need to have an invincible perseverance of spirit, and redoubled caution in your dealings with the world.

The next is Hexagram 48: The Well. The well in the I Ching represents that in the town which provides nourishment to all. Generations come and go, people come and go, but the well continues to provide abundance to them. I feel as though the well is a metaphor for drawing on your own spirit to continue. The well is inexhaustible as long as you care for it. If you were to continually draw from your spirit without providing it with what it needs, then there will be misfortune.

The well helps man, and so too, it is advising you to help the people around you. This might refer to people at work or perhaps in your neighborhood. Without relying on each other's help, the group will suffer, so it's important to do your equal share of work.

Does that make sense?

edit on 10/9/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi X well based off that assesment that is pretty good most of it is correct have alot on my plate at the moment like court cases for supposed driving offences and other things to pay and trying to do renovations. I have been very annoyed lately and you have probably hit the nail on the head with what you said.

All of what you have written will be taken in and will try and do what I need to to get everything in check once again thankyou for your time for the reading. Would love to have seen some sort of info regarding the question i asked but maybe not time yet for that so that's ok thanks. Hope you don't get too overwhelmed with requests for what you have given.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

For your job advancement, your oracle is Hexagram 44: Coming to Meet transforming into Hexagram 56: The Wanderer.

The first hexagram says the weak should not come to meet the strong, which gives the impression that the oracle is warning you of taking a job that you might not be able to handle. You said that a couple of positions will open, are they for different jobs? If so, then perhaps be careful to apply for the ones that you feel as though you can meet comfortably, and you will prosper more from it.

It also talks of the prince watching those in his command throughout the land. Perhaps this suggests that your boss will be watching your behavior at work from afar. So it is important here to work really hard as your actions might influence whether or not you get this position.

The second line changes. It says that there is nothing to be afraid of. But it does say to not come into contact with those further away, because once free it would unfold its evil aspects unchecked. I suppose this might mean to not travel farther than you are comfortable in at work. If you go somewhere where you are not suited, you might get lost, which will leave a bad impression on you. Of course this can be a metaphor, meaning not a physical place, but a task at hand. For example, say you are told to do something you don't know how to do, and you aren't given correct instructions. Attempting this would mess you up, and then you're going to look bad for it.

The fifth line changes. It talks about your subordinates. I am not sure if you have people below you, but it says to protect them like how leaves of a tree protect its melons. The melon can spoil easily if not well protected. But the leaves do not protect it by laying stress upon the melon, it protects them freely, meaning to allow your subordinates to roam free, putting your trust in them, and fate will be favorable. If you don't have inferiors, perhaps it is referring to whatever is under your control. That you should be careful of it so that it grows sweet, but that you aren't too careful that you disallow the idea or project to grow on its own.

After these events it talks of being a wanderer. Perhaps this will refer to the interviewing process entailed in promotion. It says it's important not to be gruff and overbearing. You are like a beggar, and therefore you cannot give yourself airs. You must be cautious and reserved, and obliging towards others. It also says to remain upright and steadfast, and associate only with good people.

Also, if anything negative towards you is mentioned in the interview process, let it pass quickly. Make sure you and your interviewer don't dwell on this idea for very long. Perhaps it would be better to change the topic with finesse, or maybe don't try to cover up what happened, which will cause you to bury yourself in a bigger hole.

As for wanting to move your home to a bigger house in the next 5 years...Your oracle is Hexagram 31: Influence (Wooing) transforming into Hexagram 45: Gathering Together.

The I Ching seems to say that the outlook looks good. The oracle mentions success, and that you should persevere with this notion.

It also mentions you might have to seek good advice when purchasing this house. When you are seeking this advice, your mind should be humble and free, that way you are receptive to their ideas. In other words, people soon give up counseling a man who thinks that he knows everything better than anyone else.

The third line changes. It also says that when you heart is after something, you might find yourself running after that idea almost immediately. I suppose this can be applied to looking at a house. Perhaps you love a house, and you want to stop everything and go after this house right away. It says you might want to hold back, or at least think about it for awhile. Basically, if you act too quickly, you might not get the house best for you.

The future is shown in Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. Perhaps this refers to the gathering together of your whole family in the moving process. And when family is gathered together it needs a leader to organize the group. It suggests to get the group working, an offering should be made. This could be a real offering, or it could simply be to make sure you are doing good deeds and have good behavior to encourage the other people's respect. It says precautions should be made. Perhaps be careful that some of your stuff isn't stolen in the move. But also, just make sure you are expecting the unexpected so you can be prepared or can prevent anything bad from occurring in the move.

I hope that helps!
Good luck with getting a job promotion and your big move!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi X well based off that assesment that is pretty good most of it is correct have alot on my plate at the moment like court cases for supposed driving offences and other things to pay and trying to do renovations. I have been very annoyed lately and you have probably hit the nail on the head with what you said.

All of what you have written will be taken in and will try and do what I need to to get everything in check once again thankyou for your time for the reading. Would love to have seen some sort of info regarding the question i asked but maybe not time yet for that so that's ok thanks. Hope you don't get too overwhelmed with requests for what you have given.

No problem! With your court cases and your renovations, perhaps that is referring to a lot of paper work on your desk. I think what I was seeing was a desk full of papers that were kind of all over the place. Some organization and sorting through will help you out. As for the question you asked. I am not sure. I suppose it wasn't a very specific reading, but I read it like a general reading. If you have a specific question feel free to ask that.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus
Xaberz – you re a brave soul as well as patient. As I am a novice spiritual seeker, my question is am I on the right road to spiritual realization? If not, what guidance can I Ching or tarot provide?

blessings to you

In my belief, everyone's spiritual journey is different, and as long as you are following what you believe, and doing what your heart is telling you, then you are on the right road to spiritual realization. I'll draw a card though, to see what it says. I'll also draw another card to see what you might want to concentrate on to help you out too.

The Ace of Swords. I see a breakthrough in your spiritual journey. Perhaps you'll be able to come up with words to express an idea you weren't able to express before. Perhaps you'll come to a new realization that will help you in life in general. I get the feeling that the realization has something to do with gender and society. It also has to do with breaking down specific roles that people put themselves in or roles that they put upon others. Like things are a lot more gray and not as black and white as they appear. This kind of reminds me of the Sermon on the mount. Blessed are the poor and the weak, not the rich and the strong. Applying this to what I get a sense of, it's like the poor and the humble are actually the strong ones. Those who help others are the strong ones. It's not those that are arrogant and have everything and abuse others. So like that, your spiritual journey will be about charity and helping those in need.

For what can help concentrate your spiritual journey, I drew the Hierophant. Here, I get the impression that it would behoove you to reflect long on the teachings written or spoken by wise men and women. This can be anyone you feel most drawn to, whether it is Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, or the Dalai Lama. There is wisdom in their teachings and there is a lot you can learn from them.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theoneofintrest
reply to post by Xaberz

Hello Xavier,

1st of all I would like to say that this is a nice thing you are doing, you get to practice aswell as try and help a few folks.
Now my wife is currently in a job that she isnt very happy with, she is a hard working and she doesnt give up easy, so even though the job is giving her some problems she is determined yet frustrated to stick with it, and the current unemployement rate in the U.S. makes us not want to try and venture out anywhere else. Should she take that chance or hang in there?
Also we have a baby due Dec.25th, will we have a healthy baby?

Thanx

Hi there! Alright, so I asked the I Ching your questions and this is what I found. For your wife, her oracle is Hexagram 44: Coming to Meet. This suggests a dangerous and unfavorable time, where the female principle comes to meet the male. It is also tied to June-July, so perhaps this is when the problems have really cropped up. It seems like your wife is doing the right thing of putting up with it. If she were to be too bold, aka stand up for herself when she feels wronged, it probably will get her boss mad or despondent. She can talk to her boss about this situation, but she cannot be too bold or accusative as he holds the power in this situation.

The fifth line changes. This refers to a melon being protected by broad leaves. The melon is sweet, but spoils easily. This is why it needs to be protected by the leaves. Perhaps this suggests that your wife should protect her bases because she is on unstable ground. Just in case something were to happen, she should have a trump card up her sleeve. Or she should have a back-up plan/way out. With this in hand, she should have a very favorable outcome.

The future is signified by Hexagram 50: The Caldron. The caldron is a vessel used to nourish oneself. Here we get the feeling that her job is meant to nourish her, not drain her. So it would benefit her to look for a new job that will nourish her, while making sure she is doing the things said above. With clarity, she should know what job is right for her. It will be one that gratifies her. Perhaps one where she is providing service to others where she feels needed and appreciated.

She controls her own fate, and she is going to have to find a fate where what she wants and reality both correspond. The economy aside, she should concentrate on gathering a firm footing, that should be her goal. One where she feels stable and harmonious. Obviously this is not the case at her job now, so it would behoove her to strive towards harmony and things will become well.

As for a healthy baby, It is Hexagram 49: Revolution (Molting). It seems as though your baby will arrive at the right time, and will be healthy. As with a revolution, the baby will also bring up much change in your lives. Even though things will change, I get the feeling that once you get comfortable, your baby will actually provide an order to your lives. Perhaps because taking care of a baby has to be methodical in nature. There is a regime of feeding, burping, diapers being changed, etc. This will give your days a feeling of regularity.

The fourth line changes. Perhaps this suggests that the doctor who delivers the baby will be very wise, and even if any complications arise, he will know exactly what to do. So you are sure your baby is in good hands, and you don't have to worry.

The top line changes. It mentions small changes that need to be done, but these troubles are not very deep. I'm not sure what this refers to. I suppose it doesn't really matter because it mentions to remain persevering brings good fortune, which tells me that things are going to work out in the end, and there is nothing to worry about.

This changes into Hexagram 37: The Family. I suppose this represents the baby entering the family, and how the roles of the family become obvious. There's still no need to worry, and the baby will grow up healthy. Perhaps it is also suggesting that the child will have trouble listening to admonitions, but reacts better to kind/supportive words. It also says that you should be firm and consistent when fixing his or her behavior. This makes sense, because if you're not firm and consistent, your words will not have as much meaning to your child.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join