It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diyainoue
Reply to post by Xaberz

Hi,

A few months ago i had several paths to choose. I made a choice between two. I rejected one and put no efford in it. The other well at this moment it is a developing story.

The obvious question: Did I make the right choice? I have a habbit of doing the exact thing I shouldn't do. lol

I don't have a clue what Iching would tell me. Tarot I have little experience. It would be interesting to compare both result.

It might be kind of silly to ask the same question twice, but perhaps by asking both Tarot and I Ching the same question, we'll gather a little more insight than if we just consulted one.

Let's start with I Ching as it is much older. Your oracle is Hexagram 52 transforming into Hexagram 62.

Hexagram 52: Keeping Still, Mountain. The meaning of this is pretty much what I thought it would say actually. It seems you have a problem accepting the choices you've made and instead of living with those choices, you look backwards constantly. Much like this, The I Ching says to keep your heart still like a mountain. The heart can want many things, so to keep it still is rather hard, it says. The I Ching suggests practicing yoga. While doing yoga you'll be at a state of rest where things like this won't bother you. If you do yoga enough, eventually these things (things referring to worrying over past choices) will not bother you ever because you will have learned the tools to control these thoughts.

Right here the oracle says it plainly, "The image of Keeping Still / Thus the superior man / Does not permit his thoughts / To go beyond his situation." Stop worrying about the past, and think about the present.

The fourth line changes. This refers to how you have not yet mastered the ability to forget your ego. The ego are those thoughts and impulses that cause anxiety in your life.

The top line changes. This refers to once you have found peace in your heart, the whole world will make sense in the process.

The situation is changing and we have Hexagram 62: Preponderance of the Small. Perhaps as a way to not worry that you are making the wrong choice, it says to start by only making small choices for now. Big decisions should be put on hold unless they are absolutely necessary to make, and then perhaps you should rely on the help of someone else with greater experience than you and whose opinion you trust. So stick with small choices and you will find success.

It also suggests that in order to make the right choice, you must look very closely at the situation at hand. If you look too far, or perhaps too far in the future, you'll get lost. For example, perhaps you need to decide if you want to keep your job or quit. To decide this it would be good to look at the direct consequences of both choices. But once you start speculating, if I quit, then maybe my best friend who is also my coworker would get mad at me, and then maybe we won't get along for a bit, and I don't want her to be mad when its my birthday next week. Okay, I was being silly, but thinking like this to help make your decision won't help. It's important to think more on the present (in what is known now) and not on what-ifs when making your decisions.

For tarot, I'll ask the same question if you made the right decision.

I drew the Seven of Pentacles Reversed. From this card I get the impression that you made the wrong choice because the choice you made has caused you to become frustrated with what you've done. But had you made the other choice, I feel as though that too will be the wrong choice because you will be frustrated that you made that choice and not the other one. Perhaps the wrong choice you are making is worrying about the past, and not thinking about the present.

In the next card it is the Nine of Cups Reversed. Here it seems like the choice you made has caused you to become complacent. Perhaps it actually was a good choice, meaning you've received a lot of benefits from choosing that choice. If this is the case, I don't see why you should regret your choice. Perhaps instead of regretting your choice, you should work out your future in how you can do better in your future, which you can change, as opposed to thinking of the past, which is something that you can't change.

The next card is the Three of Wands Reversed. This suggests that your worrying about your past choices is preventing you from working on your future paths. In other words, if you're consistently worrying about how you seem to make the wrong choice, you're putting up barriers in your mind that are preventing you from making good choices in your future. If you feel like you don't make good choices, why would you feel like your next choice will be successful? It's important to unblock that negative thinking if you want to succeed with your future choices.

edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Alright! Bedtime for me again!
That was a really good experience, and thank you for all the feedback. In case you're not keeping track, right now I'm on Page 4 requests, so if you are on Page 4 or later, I obviously haven't gotten to you yet. Thanks for being patient though!

And in case there are any newcomers to this thread, I'm not taking anymore reading requests until I catch up. I'll let you know when that is though!
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: bold

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xavier, thank you for both readings. I never had an I ching reading so I guess I lost my I ching virginity lol. You were telling you don't have much experience so I will explain a bit.

In general all sorts of readings tell me the same but I think this is one of the best explanations:

Right here the oracle says it plainly, "The image of Keeping Still / Thus
the superior man / Does not permit his thoughts / To go beyond his
situation." Stop worrying about the past, and think about the
present.

The choice I asked a question about is pure for me and in the present actually irrelevant in the context of importance. I will explain a bit. 1.5 years ago my partner died on me and my son, he is 3 now. My income dropped to 37% of what I used to earn. I made the right choice in quiting my career and take care of my son. I made the right choice about not moving etc. That I know I did right, no regrets whatsoever. But these choices matter. I got no problem with them.

The choice I asked about was personal, I mean, it was a choice what I would do for myself. As if I would have the time for that. I'm pretty muched tied to my home when my kid sleeps so it is hard to start something new for myself.
I'm glad that every doctor, social worker, etc warned me that most people you know will disappear when you are in this situation. ThEY are right. so start from scratch is a beautiful thing.

I know I live in the present. but the future will only present choices as a heritage of the past. I tell you with a Big grin or smile I kind of screw up. its no problem. Don't care about how bad you Vuk up, care about how Vukked Up you can. sorry.

I know I shouldn't rely on what if's. But many times before people tried to tell me what will happen in my life. one stood out. Lol my life is exactly according to plan, if I evaluate what was told me 15 years ago. But now it feels like I'm on the end of that process. The info I obtained told me about this choice I asked about. I know the outcome of both choices, so I decided to go with the one with a less destructive end as soon as I realized it was this. And I have to tell that everything that is developing is developing as expected, like almost literally. I havent decided if that is fun or freaky.

Now my guess is that the general message of "be still" was misinterpreted by me. lol. Why do they always tell me to be still in my thoughts, I mean come on the only time my thoughts stop is when I am in fysical pain. lol

But as I reflect everything the past choices will be evaluated with the new info. It is no regret or remorse, it is a part of being me. I'm not sure I want to give that up, to live 'happily' in the present.

At this moment the present is nothing. I lost my wife, I lost my career, I lost my illusion of friendships, i lost my illusion of importance of family, I lost my reason for aesthetics, I lost my reasons to paticipate in the illusion of society. Besides losing my wife I got no problem with losing that crap. It has been turbulant, but it is almost settled now. So like I said start from scratch. Hahaha the obvious choice is where to start. there are no leads or passions anymore to put me back on track. I need to find something else if I want to get on a track.

btw when making a choice I am aware that I cannot have all the info needed to make the choice. i kind of keeping searching for info way too long so that the choice already had gone to the past before I made up my mind. So now i choose to the best of my abilities knowing that the best of ones abilities is still deadly wrong if it is wrong lol.
I never regret choices, regret only consumes time nothing more.

But thank you for an interesting reading.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by Xaberz

btw thank you for doing both I ching and Tarot. In short:

It feels to me that I ching kind of tells me how I should change to act according to what is believed to be the right path and then it will be ok for me.
Tarot focusses more on me, tells me what I should do with my living process, my questions without saying how I should act.

It could be just this reading, I'm not sure. How do you see the diffrences between them??

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Whoa, thank you. That seemed pretty accurate. o.O If you were wondering what I was asking about, I asking wither or not getting out of high school early and going to university was worth it. Haha.

I guess I shall take some time to chillax, heh.

Once again, thank you for you're time and effort.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
could i get a tarot and an i-ching reading? if you have questions u2u me. seeking direction as to when/ where i might stumble upon a drummer.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ty xavier for your time to make a reading
yes my daughter has a calmess on her, off course she has a terrible shock and burden to bare,
but like you said, eventhough she fights, she talks about het sickness in a calm way

i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your answers.

edit on 7-10-2011 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello, I asked about a reading back on page 8, just wondering if there is a chance you'll make it that far in the requests? I'd like ask one more if possible also... 4 life paths available, which road leads to happiness and tranquility? Thank you for taking the time!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diyainoue
Reply to post by Xaberz

btw thank you for doing both I ching and Tarot. In short:

It feels to me that I ching kind of tells me how I should change to act according to what is believed to be the right path and then it will be ok for me.
Tarot focusses more on me, tells me what I should do with my living process, my questions without saying how I should act.

It could be just this reading, I'm not sure. How do you see the diffrences between them??

Yes! The I Ching is all about what you can change in your life to make wise decisions based on ancient Chinese philosophies. I Ching literally means Book of Changes. But Tarot can also tell you how you can change your life to make wise decisions too. They can both do the same things, but just in different ways.

I guess the major difference is reading the I Ching is like listening to an old sage or a supernatural oracle. After listening, one has to interpret the oracle's message, which is written like a poem. Reading the Tarot is listening to your intuition, the voice inside yourself that springs forth like a fountain of knowledge. There is no need to translate the Tarot's message because the voice of the Tarot is your inner voice. The voice of the I Ching is the voice of Emperor Zhou Wen Wang, who is said to have written the I Ching.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Diyainoue

Wow! You really have had a lot of turbulence in your life. I totally get what you mean by no regret. After all, imagine all the things you've learned because of what's happened to you. Despite being hard and awful, it has still enriched you with an experience you'll never forget and the wisdom that comes with that experience.

As for being still, that comes with practice too. I don't know if I mentioned, but Yoga is great for that. But it can be different for everyone. Perhaps it's Chess, perhaps it's Gardening, perhaps it's Dancing. It's like that place where you're in the zone, you're in the moment, and nothing else matters, only this moment, and there aren't even any problems that have to be solved. There are only events that occur that cause you to react to those events, and by keeping a clear head, it's even easier to react to those events because your head isn't clouded by anxiety. And the more time you spend in that zone the easier it is to control. And eventually you can conjure it whenever you want.

It seems like you have a more important question before you, "How to get back on track." Just for fun, I'll do an I Ching reading for you that hopefully will help you out.

How to get back on track Hexagram 36: Darkening of the Light. Earth over Fire.

DARKENING OF THE LIGHT. In adversity
It furthers one to be persevering.

The light has sunk into the earth:
The image of DARKENING OF THE LIGHT.
Thus does the superior man live with the great mass:
He veils his light, yet still shines.

Darkening of the light during the hunt in the south.
Their great leader is captured.
One must not expect perseverance too soon.

Not light but darkness.
First he climbed up to heaven,
Then he plunged into the depths of the earth.

Okay, First and foremost, it's important to persevere. To do this, you must maintain your inner light. It also says keeping this light is an internal battle, and you must not let it show to the outside. Meaning, your friends and family shouldn't be able to discern you are struggling, or it will be harder for you to face difficulties.

Secondly, since it is dark right now, it is essential to be cautious and reserved. You don't want to make enemies at this time. You also don't want to start doing negative behavior just because other people are doing it, and at the same time, you mustn't make enemies by trying to make them see the light. It's important not to act all-knowing. You also should also let a lot of things slide, but at the same time not be duped, meaning, if someone is annoying you just ignore it, but if it's going to seriously hurt you then of course you should prevent that from happening.

The part about the hunt. It seems like once you capture the leader of disorder, it's not a time for celebration, but a time of still being prepared for dark times ahead.

The last bit is about how the period of darkness is over. I suppose at this time of your life, it's pretty much the climax, and you'll be entering a new stage without even really doing anything. It'll happen all on its own.

This new stage is shown in Hexagram 28: Preponderance of the Great. Lake over Wood.

PREPONDERANCE OF THE GREAT.
The ridgepole sags to the breaking point.
It furthers one to have somewhere to go.
Success.

The lake rises above the trees:
The image of PREPONDERANCE OF THE GREAT.
Thus the superior man, when he stands alone,
Is unconcerned,
And if he has to renounce the world,
He is undaunted.

Okay, so this first part is about a house ready to collapse. The load is too heavy for whatever your support structures are to hold it. Therefore it is important to transition very quickly. It also says you can't force matters to fix the situation. It's more of a changeover to a new house.

The second part describes like an area that's been flooded, so that the lake has risen above the trees. The superior man is not a concerned over this because he is strong. Also, he knows that these times will not last forever. Even if he had to renounce the world, it's all okay. Things are okay.

Hmm...it seems to be about not worrying and being strong. Also, so strong that no one even realizes you're struggling. Your walls might come tumbling down soon, and you got to act quickly and adjust. It's not a matter of stopping it, it's a matter of adapting. And by staying strong and positive, you won't really be affected.

There also was that part of not making enemies. I suppose this might work well for career. To make enemies when you're low is not a good idea. It's better to try to get along with everyone, and let things slide. Because if you offend someone that might mean you'll lose the opportunity of help from them in the future.

Does this all make sense? I suppose this is how you are supposed to get back on track!
edit on 10/7/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
ty xavier for your time to make a reading
yes my daughter has a calmess on her, off course she has a terrible shock and burden to bare,
but like you said, eventhough she fights, she talks about het sickness in a calm way

i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your answers.

edit on 7-10-2011 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

You're very welcome!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xawesomepants
reply to post by Xaberz

Whoa, thank you. That seemed pretty accurate. o.O If you were wondering what I was asking about, I asking wither or not getting out of high school early and going to university was worth it. Haha.

I guess I shall take some time to chillax, heh.

Once again, thank you for you're time and effort.

No problem! I'm glad to have helped!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladykay
reply to post by Xaberz

hi xaberz i would love you to do a tarot reading for me please!
im searching for one answer in particular but all help is greatly appreciated

Sure! I'll do a four card reading that is really simple. The first card is your past, the second is your present, the third is your present obstacle, and your fourth is a possible future.

Your past - The Sun - I get the impression from your past of you being really energetic. Kind of like a cheerleader and you would use your happy, positive energy to cheer other people on. It made a lot of people really happy, especially when they saw your smiling face. There didn't really seem to be any barriers with you. And things felt like you were really moving forward with your life.

The present - The Three of Cups - Here you are really happy too. Perhaps you feel a little mischievous lately, like you're finding interesting ways to have fun. Now seems the time for celebration. I also get the impression that dancing gives you a lot of joy. Perhaps something for Halloween you should do something with dancing. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

The obstacle - Queen of Wands - It's nothing major at all. Perhaps your major obstacle is that you want to give someone a gift to show you care, but you are having reservations. Maybe this is making you a little sullen, but it's not affecting your mood extraordinarily. It seems like you have a lot of things that keep you moving, and you don't get upset for very long.

A possible future - Judgment - I feel like it has something to do with water. Like you'll be around water or in water with a lot of people and you're filled with a lot of joy. This is odd because it's cold soon, so I couldn't imagine you getting in water. Unless you are somewhere warm. I also get the feeling that you're going to take charge, maybe lead a game with the people you are with. Everyone is going to have a lot of fun, and I picture you laughing and smiling very much.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
reply to post by Xaberz

Read me please.

Sure! No problem!

I drew the Wheel of Fortune. I get the feeling that you're going to be very lucky coming up. Perhaps you'll get that special thing you were pining for for awhile now. I also get the feeling that you like reading, maybe that thing you wanted was a book?

The next card is the Emperor. I get the impression this is your dad. It seems like he wants to tell you something, but he's not sure how or if he should. I can tell he loves you very much, but maybe it's some sad news. Maybe he has to go away on business for awhile? Or something like that. Maybe he gives you the present because he doesn't want you to be sad.

The next is the Lovers card. Perhaps at this time you'll have extra time to be with that special someone. You'll get to know each other better, things you've never known before. It seems like you're very different people, but soon you'll learn that you have more in common than you previously thought.

The next card is the Ten of Swords. I get the feeling that past heartache is still haunting you, but soon you'll be moving past this. You don't want to hurt any longer, so you're going to work hard to move on.

The next card is the Four of Pentacles. I get the impression that you'll move on from the pain, but you're going to hold onto your pride. You feel like this is the best thing for you to do, but it's important to realize that by being too proud, people might think you're being insensitive. Have you ever read Pride and Prejudice? If you like reading, perhaps it's time to read that book, and see if you can learn anything from it.

The next card is the Ten of Cups. I get the feeling that on your days off that you don't have to work or go to school, you're going to have a lot of fun! You'll be very in the moment, and any problems won't bother you then. I have a feeling it will be time well spent with friends and maybe some time with family too. Maybe this card represents your birthday. If it does, you can expect a joyous one.

The final card is the Four of Swords. Perhaps with all that excitement it's time to rest. You'll sleep in and relax. Take it easy and not work too hard. You'll still have fun, but it'll be milder and not full of excitement like the Ten of Cups. It'll be more about being peaceful and just cheerful that things are turning out so well.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
At this moment in my life, I'd appreciate a reading when you get the chance.

Thank you!

Hi, Fox!

I drew for you the King of Pentacles. I get the feeling that you might be stepping over people. Perhaps you're not paying attention to their feelings. Or perhaps you're just not paying attention in general. I have the feeling that you don't mean to do it, so I suppose this card is telling you to open your eyes and look at what you're doing. Ask yourself how your everyday actions might be affecting others.

The Four of Swords. I get the feeling that you don't have much energy lately. Perhaps things have been rough for you lately. It seems like at this point of your life, you'll need a lot of rest. I feel as though this card also suggests to do some introspection. It seems by thinking things through, you'll be able to settle down whatever is bothering you right now.

The next is the Four of Cups. Perhaps you're a little sulky that things aren't going your way. If you are, you might be pushing people away, or at the very least affecting the way they view you. I feel like this card is suggesting to accept what is in front of you. Things don't have to be as perfect as you'd like them to be. Once you accept that, things will go a lot more smoothly for you.

The Four of Pentacles. Another Four. Something is bothering you, and it's affecting your life. What you don't realize that what is bothering you is actually something you're holding onto. You're having trouble because you won't let go of something. Maybe it's someone leaving you or someone hurting you. It's important to realize that you are strong, and you will get through this. It's advisable to let go of that pain as soon as you can because it's wearing you down.

The next is the Queen of Wands. I get the impression that you feel unsure of yourself. That you don't know where your life is headed, and you can only sit and do nothing. Like you have no control over your own life. The fact is that you do have control. Like the Four of Pentacles says, you need to call upon your inner strength. Perhaps you should do a little Feng Shui in your life.

Have you ever done Feng Shui before? Basically, bad feelings can be caused by stagnating chi. Many things can cause this if your house isn't Feng Shuied. Make sure your house is clean. You shouldn't have any piles of stuff sitting around the floor as this is bad Feng Shui. You shouldn't have anything under your bed either, it should be clear. Your closets should be organized, and your desk too. Basically anything blocking the room is going to block you. For example, if something big is in the middle of a hallway, this is blocking. Hallways should be clear. Doors should be clear.

Color also helps. In the center of the room of your house where you spend the most time, put something bright and yellow. Yellow sunflowers in some water is good. Make sure you change the water frequently to prevent it from stagnating. Anything with like yellow circles or yellow balls are really good Feng Shui. These are like balls of energy that will give you energy whenever you look upon them. It's all unconscious! Having a cluttered house gives you a cluttered life. Some remodeling/redecorating can do you wonders!

I'll leave it there, as I've probably said a lot. I hope what I said makes sense to you. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

Pheniks,

your words made me shed tears, for you are an honest person who is suffering and from afar, there is so little that I or others of us here can do. All I can say is that your love for your daughter is very great, for you have the courage to speak of what hurts you in your heart. She is blessed to have you. And because you also ask of her mother, that also shows the true beauty of your very being, your deepest self.

Pheniks, you ask about yourself last. You put yourself last -- in a world where so many put themselves first! I admire your strength, your wish to have peace for your daughter, your heartfelt wish to do what can be done to ease the way forward for her mother.

I am lighting incense for your daughter, for her mother, and also for you. As it burns, I wish that its fragrance will carry some small images of beauty and peace to you. You are loving, you care for others more than you care for yourself, and believe me, you will find blessings.

With love,

Mike

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much for a second reading. It makes sense.

It makes so much sense that I didn't ask about that. lol I think I explained the same thing a few months or weeks ago in another thread about tarot. I think I'm in the early stages of the second part.

Actually when I think about it. I'm sure I'm in the second part. my exact thoughts were:

I think I'm in the second part. At least I hope I am. Can it go worse?? Of Course!! (Big smile) Well I don't really care. It will be fun.

So all I can say is that it is exact what it at the moment is.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by Dogdish
Hiya Xaberz!

Thanks for the offer. I'd like the same question as below:

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier...should I stay or should I go?

Thanks so much

Thanks again.

Alright! Another of the same question. Let's see what this one says!

The first card is what would probably happen if you stay. It is the Two of Swords. It seems like if you stay you'll be a little lost and unsure why you're even there. Perhaps you feel uncomfortable where you're at now. Or perhaps deep down inside you know this isn't the right place for you at all. That doesn't mean you can't work on that and learn to be comfortable where you are, but I'm just saying that this is one possibility.

If you go, it will be the Wheel of Fortune, haha! How vague is that. The Wheel of Fortune is like a tossup. It could be better or it could be worse. I suppose it depends on what life hurls at you at that given instant. At the very least it will be a little fun giving that wheel a spin. Perhaps you'll learn something new in life. Perhaps you'll wish you never left home. I'll draw a third card just to see.

It is the Eight of Cups. I see, perhaps, you missing home and perhaps wishing you hadn't left in the first place. Perhaps things are a little rougher than you thought they might be. Perhaps you weren't prepared for the move. Or perhaps you're just being a little scared for being some place new and you just have to get your feet wet. I have the feeling that these anxieties and fears might not be real. It might just be fear of being someplace new.

Holy Snit.

These Tarot cards never cease to amaze me. You said you aren't psychic, but somewhere in this equation, something is. It's either you, the cards, or maybe even me, but something was here to guide this reading.

Thank you for your thoughtful effort and insight, Xavier.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Alright, I'll give it a go. These things are always fun to do.
I'll let you pick which one, I don't mind either:

Will my love life improve and will I ever talk to my ex again?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Very interesting. Let's start with my career. Woody drew the 5 of Wands for me back then. She told me to be vigilant and I was. So we arrive to where I am today. Lines are being drawn in the sand and my "boss" needs allies. I've pushed out so much work for her while remaining loyal to her but I am also feeling like it's not enough or it's all for nothing. In this economy I cannot buy gifts for her, LOL. But I can remain loyal and help her roll out these projects. It's a very difficult time for all of us at work right now. Strangely enough, I know I am supposed to be there doing this. But more money and perks would be nice. I will take your suggestions to heart. I have to show myself the knight here. I guess I knew that.

The love life answer. Extremely interesting. I don't think I put this person on a pedestal but I do believe we have a connection. We are not romantically involved. But I am starting to believe that he may not be ready for the kind of relationship that I have been waiting for. I also think Woody may have touched on this too but my first line of thinking was it dealt with something else. I don't think this guy could begin to understand how I think and what I makes me smile. But how and why are we connected? That's the part that I don't get right now. I really appreciate your candidness here. I really needed to hear this.

New territory? Dealing with life in general? I will just smile and say you hit it out of the park here. But I am alone here (no family or real friends) so it gets tough. But I am game.

Thanks. I'll go back and star and flag you now.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join