It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by Dogdish
Hiya Xaberz!

Thanks for the offer. I'd like the same question as below:

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier...should I stay or should I go?

Thanks so much

Thanks again.

Alright! Another of the same question. Let's see what this one says!

The first card is what would probably happen if you stay. It is the Two of Swords. It seems like if you stay you'll be a little lost and unsure why you're even there. Perhaps you feel uncomfortable where you're at now. Or perhaps deep down inside you know this isn't the right place for you at all. That doesn't mean you can't work on that and learn to be comfortable where you are, but I'm just saying that this is one possibility.

If you go, it will be the Wheel of Fortune, haha! How vague is that. The Wheel of Fortune is like a tossup. It could be better or it could be worse. I suppose it depends on what life hurls at you at that given instant. At the very least it will be a little fun giving that wheel a spin. Perhaps you'll learn something new in life. Perhaps you'll wish you never left home. I'll draw a third card just to see.

It is the Eight of Cups. I see, perhaps, you missing home and perhaps wishing you hadn't left in the first place. Perhaps things are a little rougher than you thought they might be. Perhaps you weren't prepared for the move. Or perhaps you're just being a little scared for being some place new and you just have to get your feet wet. I have the feeling that these anxieties and fears might not be real. It might just be fear of being someplace new.

Holy Snit.

These Tarot cards never cease to amaze me. You said you aren't psychic, but somewhere in this equation, something is. It's either you, the cards, or maybe even me, but something was here to guide this reading.

Thank you for your thoughtful effort and insight, Xavier.

No problem!
I'm glad that my reading resonated with you.
Hopefully it made the decision that much easier for you to make.

As far as me being psychic. No, I'm not a psychic. I've just taken 2 psychic classes, and I dated a psychic for a little over a year, so I learned a lot from him. If I studied and went to school for it, I probably could be one in as little as two years. But really, anyone can become a psychic if they worked hard enough at it. It's just about learning the tools necessary to read and work with energy.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by Xaberz

Very interesting. Let's start with my career. Woody drew the 5 of Wands for me back then. She told me to be vigilant and I was. So we arrive to where I am today. Lines are being drawn in the sand and my "boss" needs allies. I've pushed out so much work for her while remaining loyal to her but I am also feeling like it's not enough or it's all for nothing. In this economy I cannot buy gifts for her, LOL. But I can remain loyal and help her roll out these projects. It's a very difficult time for all of us at work right now. Strangely enough, I know I am supposed to be there doing this. But more money and perks would be nice. I will take your suggestions to heart. I have to show myself the knight here. I guess I knew that.

The love life answer. Extremely interesting. I don't think I put this person on a pedestal but I do believe we have a connection. We are not romantically involved. But I am starting to believe that he may not be ready for the kind of relationship that I have been waiting for. I also think Woody may have touched on this too but my first line of thinking was it dealt with something else. I don't think this guy could begin to understand how I think and what I makes me smile. But how and why are we connected? That's the part that I don't get right now. I really appreciate your candidness here. I really needed to hear this.

New territory? Dealing with life in general? I will just smile and say you hit it out of the park here. But I am alone here (no family or real friends) so it gets tough. But I am game.

Thanks. I'll go back and star and flag you now.

Very interesting about the boss scenario. The advice I gave seems to be what you are already doing. But maybe it is saying to keep working at it. It doesn't have to be an expensive gift, but it could be something small as a nice gesture. Maybe something you baked, or some fresh vegetables from your garden if you have one. That sort of thing.

For the love life thing, I'm perplexed. Maybe I was off. Pedestal might be too strong a term. But what you says make sense to me now. Perhaps the image of the pedestal and the dog in my mind just meant you are really into this person. Then perhaps the Page of Pentacles would mean you should learn more about how he likes to be treated. I think oftentimes people don't ask this question how they like to be treated or how their partner likes to be treated. Too often people don't say these things, like they're to be expected. If you put in the extra commitment maybe this guy will see how much you care. But I could be way wrong, and maybe he is just not ready for that sort of commitment. But you never know unless you try!

Sorry about you being all alone there. No family? No friends? Wow, that must be hard. I hope you find the friends you need. There's a really good book called How to Win Friends and Influence People. That might help your situation if you trust in it. It sounds like a ridiculous book, but I've read it and it makes a lot of sense, and it's helped me a lot.

Best of luck to you!

edit on 10/7/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I don't mean to bother you, but can you tell me what page you're on? I asked a question on page 9. Will you get to my question in a week or so?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
reply to post by Xaberz

I don't mean to bother you, but can you tell me what page you're on? I asked a question on page 9. Will you get to my question in a week or so?

I'm on page 4. It will probably be two-three weeks at the rate I'm going.

Also, for other people reading this thread. I'm not taking requests past page 11 until I catch up! Thanks.

edit on 10/7/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I'm on page 4. It will probably be two-three weeks at the rate I'm going.

Also, for other people reading this thread. I'm not taking requests past page 11 until I catch up! Thanks.

Bless your heart!

You need to start a website or something with this kind of popularity.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've been hearing a lot of right on reviews of the readings, am sooo anxious, excited, and a little scared for mine (fingers crossed you get that far!).

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's getting late so I won't be doing any more readings tonight. I will probably finish page four tomorrow.

Everyone have a good night, and thank you for following my thread!

-Xavier

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Don't do this to me!!!

I'd already considered that you may have interpreted this guy as such. It is just cruel, I mean CRUEL, me make me wonder even more. But yes, I even took time to consider what you relayed and my first thought was from first card to last card dealt with the same guy. Don't do this to me.

It is a very complicated situation. Very complicated. I also think he may be more so confused than I am right now.

I will focus on life and career for now.

Let me add that my own dreams have shown that I am the one who has work to do for us to be 10 of Cups. But he started it.
edit on 7-10-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Wow, eerily accurate.
I am quite a solitary person (I have a good group of friends) but most of my work I am alone (being a night shift worker in a hotel).
I was very close to quitting but gave it one last chance (still on it).
As for the Thorn in my side, could be a good friend of mine, he is very arrogant in his ways, and I know if I told him were to go, that would most likely end the friendship, so I know I have to be subtle in my ways of calming him.
I am criticized alot, and I do take note of it.
As for being in trouble and no one coming to aid, it may be something to do with not asking for the help I need sometimes, though I hope thats not a future thing because as I said, i'm Night shift worker on my own in Hotel, I meet and greet lots of "off" types.

Thanks for your time, keep at it.

Edit: don't let the clown face put you off, i'm nice really, it's just representing my love of Horror and dark natured humour.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2011 by targeting because: format issue

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'd love to give this a go as well, if you have the time for me

I'd like to know about my recent relationship breakup which happened really suddenly because my boyfriend's dad died and he is struggling to deal with that. Otherwise, the relationship itself was good, in all aspects.

I'd love to hear what the cards say about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks for the read. I'd say 80/20 with it being 80% accurate.
Assuming you want feedback.
Thing about pride, stood out. It's hard to change that being a scorpio of course

Thanks again and be well.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Please forgive me, I see how very hard you are working for ATS members,

I have read the thread and am very impressed, my mother practised tarot (but not well!)

If you ever catch up to this point, I would greatly appreciate a reading, I definitely need some guidance...........

My life has so much potential, but I have been caught in a self inflicted trap for 10 years.

But my partner and child are perfect so I have to make it work, financially and emotionally.

I understand if you don't feel up to answering requests this far, I just thought I would ask,

Thanks either way

soap
edit on 8-10-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: whoops, printed name

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
It's getting late so I won't be doing any more readings tonight. I will probably finish page four tomorrow.

Everyone have a good night, and thank you for following my thread!

-Xavier

Bless You Xavier. Do take time to replenish your energy. You have been tapping into your reserves, in your attempt to help, all those requesting it of you. Your kindness, and love of your fellow man, shines through like a beacon on a dark night. Xavier, you are so very gifted. You "touch" people's lives, in positive ways.

I kind of see you like, a "Spiritual" Therapist. Bright Blessings to you, for the Blessings you bring to others.

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi i would like a reading in tarot or iching doesn t matter...
thanks
Regards

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
would love a general reading from tarot....

from i ching, will there ever be a way for me to get out of the hole?

thanks....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
reply to post by Xaberz

Wow, eerily accurate.
I am quite a solitary person (I have a good group of friends) but most of my work I am alone (being a night shift worker in a hotel).
I was very close to quitting but gave it one last chance (still on it).
As for the Thorn in my side, could be a good friend of mine, he is very arrogant in his ways, and I know if I told him were to go, that would most likely end the friendship, so I know I have to be subtle in my ways of calming him.
I am criticized alot, and I do take note of it.
As for being in trouble and no one coming to aid, it may be something to do with not asking for the help I need sometimes, though I hope thats not a future thing because as I said, i'm Night shift worker on my own in Hotel, I meet and greet lots of "off" types.

Thanks for your time, keep at it.

Edit: don't let the clown face put you off, i'm nice really, it's just representing my love of Horror and dark natured humour.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

Very interesting. Well, if my reading was right, then I guess you might be starting a new job soon. Are you thinking of applying to any other places? Good luck with whatever you do!
It says good fortunes, so that's really nice, but still be careful while you're acclimating to the new change.

I figured you weren't really a scary guy, but if you ever do decide to become an evil clown please don't kill me. That would be terrifying.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would love a general reading, if you don't mind. As far as tarot or iching, I don't have a preference, so use whichever you favor.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks for the read. I'd say 80/20 with it being 80% accurate.
Assuming you want feedback.
Thing about pride, stood out. It's hard to change that being a scorpio of course

Thanks again and be well.

80/20, that's not bad! Thanks for the feedback, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to give you a reading.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
People keep asking me for a reading, please don't because I'm not going to until I'm caught up. Any requests past page 11 I'm not going to do. Thank you!
edit on 10/8/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join