It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much. Sorry for the late reply, but I did have to read it a few times. Yes, my very first I-Ching reading. Much of it did make sense to me, however I do have one question.

Regarding this paragraph:

"The future is shown in Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. I think this connects with what was said earlier of how you would be deeply drawn to each other like Thunder and Wind. However, this is somewhat different. This is like how water converges in one spot on Lake over Earth. To me, this suggests a settling down period. You were drawn together before through more active elements, but eventually you will be melded by something similar to how water rundown the sides of a hill and converges into the lake below."

Is that someone I have previously had a relationship with...we were drawn together before? I know you aren't psychic, but your feedback has been great so far, just wondering if you can help me with that portion.

Again, thanks and many blessings to you!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

*Second line.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You were directly attacking, you were judging and damning the OP to hell. I have U2U'd you, please keep your comments off this thread, end of off-topic post.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

OP You are doing a great thing, many do believe in a Creator and so forth, but do not believe that you are doing anything to warrant hell and damnation, please know this. What you are doing is beautiful and giving and loving, there's nothing wrong with that, in fact its right and exactly what you are supposed to be doing with your abilities.

I have not read all your readings to everyone, a part of me feels that is for them, and doesn't pertain to anybody else, I do enjoy reading their replies to your readings though, and reading how happy you have made them, that is awesome.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: eta on-topic comment to OP

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

OMG, I am speechless. First let me start by saying that I feel as if you know me just by what you said. I have been thinking about a baby girl, but at the same time have a feeling in the back of my mind that I am destined for boys. I don't know how I feel about 5 sword fighting boys, lol, but I do love the boys I have.

Second, I am a total country girl at heart and you hit the nail right on the head so much infact, that it gives me chills. I just moved onto the farm of my dreams....from the city. Wow, your amazingly intuitive.

Third, I have been overwhelmed for quiet some time now with a current situation and feel as though my rope is about run out. Right again.

Fourth, and this almost makes me want to laught with giddyness just how spot on you are, but I haven't seen my mom and dad for nearly a year now as they moved away and happen to be coming this weekend for a visit, so I will be traveling a short distance to meet then and get away for the weekend. I am smiling ear to ear right now.

Sorry, if I am missing something that you said, I am kinda boggled right now at how right you are. Whoa.

Thank you so much, you are a bright light in a world of dark.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
See, now that's what I mean OP, you are making so many people happy.

Absolutely beautiful, you shine

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much. Sorry for the late reply, but I did have to read it a few times. Yes, my very first I-Ching reading. Much of it did make sense to me, however I do have one question.

Regarding this paragraph:

"The future is shown in Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. I think this connects with what was said earlier of how you would be deeply drawn to each other like Thunder and Wind. However, this is somewhat different. This is like how water converges in one spot on Lake over Earth. To me, this suggests a settling down period. You were drawn together before through more active elements, but eventually you will be melded by something similar to how water rundown the sides of a hill and converges into the lake below."

Is that someone I have previously had a relationship with...we were drawn together before? I know you aren't psychic, but your feedback has been great so far, just wondering if you can help me with that portion.

Again, thanks and many blessings to you!

Not a previous relationship. It refers to your future one you asked about, but perhaps after you are married/settle down. The two of you will converge like how water molecule bond together.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
reply to post by Xaberz

OMG, I am speechless. First let me start by saying that I feel as if you know me just by what you said. I have been thinking about a baby girl, but at the same time have a feeling in the back of my mind that I am destined for boys. I don't know how I feel about 5 sword fighting boys, lol, but I do love the boys I have.

Second, I am a total country girl at heart and you hit the nail right on the head so much infact, that it gives me chills. I just moved onto the farm of my dreams....from the city. Wow, your amazingly intuitive.

Third, I have been overwhelmed for quiet some time now with a current situation and feel as though my rope is about run out. Right again.

Fourth, and this almost makes me want to laught with giddyness just how spot on you are, but I haven't seen my mom and dad for nearly a year now as they moved away and happen to be coming this weekend for a visit, so I will be traveling a short distance to meet then and get away for the weekend. I am smiling ear to ear right now.

Sorry, if I am missing something that you said, I am kinda boggled right now at how right you are. Whoa.

Thank you so much, you are a bright light in a world of dark.

Oh, wow! That's cool! I was pretty accurate, huh? That's pretty exciting news! I'm still new at this, but maybe my intuition isn't so bad after all.
Thank you for the compliment. It's nice to give a person joy like that.
Have fun with your mom and dad. I wish you the best of luck too!
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pseudoless
Hi,

I'd appreciate a reading. Thanks in advance.

pseudoless..

Hi, pseudoless.

I drew the Eight of Wands for you. I get the impression that you find it difficult to work in a fast pace environment. Perhaps it's too much for you. At your job is it too fast paced and you're having second thoughts?

I've also drawn the Page of Cups. I get the impression that you prefer a job with a more jovial atmosphere. You enjoy having a job that is more fun and has more freedom than perhaps the one you have.

The next is the Ten of Wands. Perhaps this is a burden on you in two ways. 1) It's a burden that you have to work in an environment that doesn't suit you. And 2) You'll have to find a new job.

The next is The Empress. Perhaps you should consult your mother for advice. She seems like she has a lot of advice to give and she has helped you in the past with your problems.

The next is the Tower. This signifies something calamitous happening where your world is turning upside down. Perhaps you lose the job you didn't like anyway. This makes it very hard for you.

The next is the Ten of Pentacles. Do you like dogs? I get the feeling that you have two dogs and they're there for you to give you comfort. Or maybe it's not dogs, but two loyal friends.

The last card is the High Priestess. I think this card suggests to do a little soul searching. Find out what you really want to do. Perhaps gather those dreams and write them down. When you write down your goals they are easier to envision and thus achieve. You never know what life will have in store for you! Just keep on trying and perhaps all your wild dreams will come true!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Destinyone

Well here's the thing... all witchcraft whether white or black gets its power from the same source the occult.

That's why white witches have to be careful of what they are doing, because they are vulnerable as they are not under the authority of Christ.

I am commanded to expose things like this... extreme it may seem, but i feel its my duty to warn people about the dangers of the tarot and other occult practices so they can make there own decision and not be decieved by "free tarot readings" such as these.

As a witch you make think you have some power, but really its an illusion. The fact is Christ is the final authority and even the occult has to submit to his holy power.

You think i practice self delusion? Well i can tell you my grandmother was a "white witch" and ive since done research into this things.

The fact is Wiccans are told lies about our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

And According to the Bible, there is no such thing as a good witch. In a day of relativism and deceit, we need to cling to the Bible, the word of God. It will keep us safe.
edit on 6-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I claim no personal power. I work with the All One Energy of the Universe. The All One God/Goddess, we are all part of.

Part of all our birth right. I politely disagree with you. I send you Blessings of the One All.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Any rational person should know to take these things with a pinch of salt.
Anyone in this thread should also realise that we are helping you to better your skill and understand that there may be mistakes.

That being said I would like a general reading (if you do it that way).
I getr there are alot of peeps here in line, so I will wait for your response.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

Hi, Chukkles.
Despite your scary clown avatar I'll do a reading for you anyway. Afterall, I wouldn't want you to kill me! JK!

Your oracle is Hexagram 53: Development with lines changing to Hexagram 63: After Completion.

The image here is of a tree growing on the mountaintop. The tree grows gradually to ensure its roots stay firm in the ground. This is you, the lonely tree ready to face the elements because of your strength.

Whatever your major dilemma is in life right now, you should not make any rash decisions. Any sort of change you make in your life should be gradual. This also refers to any change you attempt to make in other people. In other words, if someone is being a thorn in your side, any hasty actions is not wise. This sort of problem is delicate in nature and requires careful calculations.

The I Ching also says, "the superior man abides in dignity and virtue, / In order to improve the mores." Basically it's saying to improve your morals. When one improves one's virtues and mores their ability to influence others gradually increases. Improving oneself also doesn't happen overnight, so this too is a gradual process.

The first line changes. This changing line tells the story of a lonely young man. He is just making his way in life, but no one will come to help him. He must help himself so his first steps are slow and hesitant, especially since he is surrounded by danger. Also, many people criticize him, but this is not necessarily bad because it keeps him from being too hasty, and thus his progress is successful. Is this like you? Are you in trouble, but no one is coming to your aid? Must you work on your own, and this is why things seem to be progressing so slowly?

The top line changes. This suggests life come to its end. The man's work stands completed, and he is ready to rise toward heaven. His life is complete and he has made a lot of himself, so people highly respect him. Wow! I hope your life isn't coming to an end. Perhaps it is metaphorical and it means an end of one cycle of your life, but you're going to eventually move on and start over. Regardless, this image is of good fortune, and it seems like your future will be good/heavenly.

The lines change creating Hexagram 63: Completion. This means confusion has turned into order. Things are in their proper place. Things are clear in your heart.

It also means the old has ended and your future will see a new beginning. Your beginning will see good fortune, and there is no more disorder. You'll especially see this good fortune in small matters. It's important not to be indifferent to this success or think, I'm lucky, I don't have to work as hard. No, it will not work this way, and you still need to work. Perhaps this mean you'll start a new job. Something you're more familiar with, something that makes more sense. You'll still have to work hard, but you'll see more being achieved from your work.

It also says it would be wise to still prepare yourself. If this has to do with a new job, perhaps it will be wise to save a good chunk of your income for rough times ahead. You don't really know if something bad will happen, but it's better to be safe than sorry. It says so right here, "the superior man / Takes thought of misfortune / And arms himself against it in advance."

I hope that made sense.
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: typos

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
NOTE:

If you're not interested in Tarot or I Ching readings, then please ignore this thread rather than rail against it.

Let's try to keep it on topic for those who are.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
Hi Xavier,
If you have the time, I'd really appreciate a general reading about my career / education for the next 2-3 years

Hey, SerialLurker. I've finally come to you, and I guess I did find the time.

For career, I drew the Five of Wands. Here we have many conflicts/set backs coming your way, but it's nothing you can't handle. It's actually pretty nice because these setbacks will be small and it will give you the experience to know what to do in these situations.

For your education, I drew the Ace of Cups reversed. To me, this suggests that you're going to be running on empty eventually. Perhaps you're just fatigued from all this school work you've been doing for the majority of your life. Maybe you don't even seem to have the heart in it anymore. This might become problematic for you, because if you lose the heart in it, you might lose the desire, and you might not do so well in school. This might be a sign that you should look on the good side of things. This schoolwork is necessary for achieving what you want to do in life. It's only temporary, and once it's over you can do what you really want to do, and hopefully you enjoy that much, much more. Don't get sucked into self-pity and misery that will distract you from your studies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
See, now that's what I mean OP, you are making so many people happy.

Absolutely beautiful, you shine
A

Amen to that, I agree with you wholeheartedly... I love it when people do things out of heart. That is why I am flagging this threads because we need more positive threads in this ATS since ATS is flooded with so many of negative threads.

Chaoic out...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by Xaberz

can you do I ching or tarot for me . I used to throw i Ching alot once now i read a simple tarot but the cards always seem relevant

Sure no problem.

I drew the Four of Cups. I get the impression that you need to work on accepting what you already have, and not be distracted by the thing floating right over there. It's kind of like that saying, A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush.

The next is the Three of Cups. I feel like relating to the last card, once you are happy with what you already have, then you have reason to celebrate. I mean you have three shiny chalices, why should you be sad because you don't have the fourth one. Be happy for what life has given you, and don't sulk over what more you would like to have.

The next is the Justice card. I get the impression that it has something to do with karma. Like if you help other people good things come to you. Perhaps you would like that next shiny thing, but perhaps you need to help your fellow man out first. By helping other people, you'll be helping yourself. But I don't think it works if you mean to only help other people to help yourself. Of course you're going to want to help other people for the sake of helping other people before any doors open your way.

The next is the Queen of Swords. It's another woman carrying a sword.
It's funny because the Justice card and the Queen of Swords are a lot alike. They're both air signs. Are you a Libra by chance? I actually don't know much about Libras, but I feel like the Queen of Swords would do what's right. Swords often have to do with communication, so perhaps this is saying to work on your communication skills. Do you say what you mean and mean what you say? Try not to gossip about others. Don't talk negatively about yourself or others. Be honest. Be careful with your words as words can be very powerful at times. And yeah, you'll find a lot more successes if you follow these few things.

The next card is the Ten of Cups. I suppose the last card was a little more serious, and this card is a little more fun. It's reminding me to tell you to have fun too. Life doesn't always have to be so serious, but it should be about enjoying it too.

The next card is the Four of Wands. I feel like this card is about how much hard work you've put into working on yourself and making sure you are happy, and now you're reaping the benefits of your actions.

The last card I'll draw is the Moon. I get the feeling that the meaning from this card is about you venturing into the unknown. This is a lot darker than the two prior happy-go-lucky cards. I feel like this card is saying that you need to venture inside yourself and make sure all is right inside. Let the moon reflect it's light on you to show you the way. And if you're ever stuck, of course you have your own intuition to guide you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Will I be successful in my life or just a bum possibly sleeping rough on a road somewhere?

Hey, Heartisblack. I have a feeling this would depend on how much work you put in your life, but I'll draw two cards and ask anyway.

The first card is about will you be successful: This is a funny question because successful is so objective. I drew the Page of Cups. I feel like you'll find success in keeping your sense of humor. No matter where you end up in life, you'll always have your humor, which makes the people around you more light-hearted and happy.

To answer whether you'll be a bum possibly sleeping rough on a road: I drew the Ten of Wands. From this card, I get the impression that the answer would be no because this type of life would be too rough on you. I'm not sure you're built to live homeless at least not for an extended period of your life. So, I feel like you'll work hard so you don't end up like that. Living like that is rough, and surely not worth it.
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks man, sorry couldn't get back to you sooner but school and theatre takes alot of time. As for the reading, it's a thinker since oddly enough it seems kinda accurate and that's not even including the obvious parts...Lately I've been reviewing myself and trying to reflect alot more so I have noticed alot of thinks for me to work on lol

Another odd thing for you - Listen to unexpected wisdom from a stranger- that was my fortune cookie when I went to lunch today... Anyways peace bro!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
Hiya Xaberz!

Thanks for the offer. I'd like the same question as below:

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier...should I stay or should I go?

Thanks so much

Thanks again.

Alright! Another of the same question. Let's see what this one says!

The first card is what would probably happen if you stay. It is the Two of Swords. It seems like if you stay you'll be a little lost and unsure why you're even there. Perhaps you feel uncomfortable where you're at now. Or perhaps deep down inside you know this isn't the right place for you at all. That doesn't mean you can't work on that and learn to be comfortable where you are, but I'm just saying that this is one possibility.

If you go, it will be the Wheel of Fortune, haha! How vague is that. The Wheel of Fortune is like a tossup. It could be better or it could be worse. I suppose it depends on what life hurls at you at that given instant. At the very least it will be a little fun giving that wheel a spin. Perhaps you'll learn something new in life. Perhaps you'll wish you never left home. I'll draw a third card just to see.

It is the Eight of Cups. I see, perhaps, you missing home and perhaps wishing you hadn't left in the first place. Perhaps things are a little rougher than you thought they might be. Perhaps you weren't prepared for the move. Or perhaps you're just being a little scared for being some place new and you just have to get your feet wet. I have the feeling that these anxieties and fears might not be real. It might just be fear of being someplace new.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Babblingretard
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks man, sorry couldn't get back to you sooner but school and theatre takes alot of time. As for the reading, it's a thinker since oddly enough it seems kinda accurate and that's not even including the obvious parts...Lately I've been reviewing myself and trying to reflect alot more so I have noticed alot of thinks for me to work on lol

Another odd thing for you - Listen to unexpected wisdom from a stranger- that was my fortune cookie when I went to lunch today... Anyways peace bro!

That's kind of neat. Do you think perhaps I'm the stranger your fortune cookie is talking about? How funny is that! Well, hopefully the reading makes sense. Feel free to let us know how your future pans out!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join