It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
double post correction.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

As the OP so very kindly suggested, why don't you start your own thread. We are all having a merry time reading the Tarot and I ching...all you want to do is be confrontational. Start your own "let's all slam each other thread"...You will be able to unleash some of that anger you hold on to so tightly...JMOHO

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayseer
reply to post by Xaberz

I would love a general reading Xaberz. Tell me about myself. I will respond, and tell you how close you came to the way I perceive myself to be.

It will be a fun thought experiment if you will.

Please do a general reading and give any suggestions freely. I really anticipate the results

Edit~~I am an Aries if that helps in any way. I also really like your "firefox" avatar aka red panda as well btw.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: fix

Haha! Awesome that you recognized it as a red panda.
You've inspired me to do a 42 card reading.
This is the first time I've done a full reading like this for a stranger. I'm really happy to because it's supposed to work better for a stranger. When I try to do it for myself or a friend, it's a little muddled, and I don't feel as free. It's like my past perceptions of myself and friend clouds the reading.

Anyway, here goes! The first card is the Nine of Swords. Sorrow, anxiety, and pain, these three things weigh on your mind very often these days. The pain from the Nine of Swords is attached to nightmares and past emotional pain. Forgiveness seems to be the key.

2. Strength. I feel like strength is inside you, and it's dying to come out. Perhaps it's being pushed down by emotional pain, to the point you feel weak. But let your lion roar as it will help you through the coming days.

3. Seven of Pentacles Reversed. This card is about frustration. Perhaps you are frustrated with others for ignoring your pain. Perhaps you place a lot of your pain onto others. Or perhaps you're frustrated with yourself for having to live with it for so long. All in all, it's reaching a boiling point, and you're going to need some time to vent or dire consequences will occur.

4. Four of Wands Reversed. Perhaps the dire consequences are already starting to show. Things aren't in balance as they should. Perhaps plans aren't unfolding how you'd like. Believe it or not, but the failure of these plans stems from your frustration. Forgiveness is the key.

5. Seven of Wands. This is a battle, and you're battling your emotions. The emotions are conflicting with your life and you want to stop them before you go crazy from it.

6. Six of Wands reversed. From all the hurt from others, it's harder for you to trust people. Perhaps you feel like people can't be trusted at all, and thus you can only rely on yourself. This closes you off to others, and you might see signs of people becoming more distant from you.

7. Ten of Wands. This card is about bearing a burden. Following the last card, your lack of trust of others, and thus you only relying on yourself has turned into a big burden for you. It's your decision whether this burden is worth it or if you should remove the fear in your life and finally open up to others again.

This is a new row. Each row has seven cards.
1. Page of Pentacles. On another note, many other things in life seem good. You have a lot going for you. Perhaps you are starting a new career. Perhaps you are in school and you're getting ready for a career and your studies have been good. I get the sense that you're on a new stage in life where things seem to be headed in the right direction, but they're just not there yet. Enjoy this time when you can because there is so much to be grateful for.

2. Ace of Swords Reversed. Looking at this card, the last card's reading might be different. Maybe things aren't going as well as you'd like. It seems like there is a lot of stress and burden when it comes to career/studies. Things are weighing down on you, which is frustrating also.

3. Five of Wands. It seems like this point of your life is testing you. You're stressing out over tiny setbacks, but these setbacks are preparing you for the world in general. Learn from how you handle these setbacks because later down the road, what you've learned will come in handy.

4. Death Reversed. This card marks something new from the ruin. Something to look forward to and cherish. Perhaps this is linked with the tools you're learning from handling tough situations. Like when the conflict is settled, you will have gained some more wisdom. In this way you have something positive shining out of the negative.

5. The Magician Reversed. While reversed, this card means something is holding you back. Perhaps you are so stressed out by your problems that an easy solution seems impossible. When your mind is clouded with doubt, worry, and anxiety, solutions don't come easily. It's important to remove this cloud blocking your creative process.

6. Queen of Cups. The Queen of Cups offers you the tools to go on. She is artistic and sensual. She has a very strong intuition that can be well trusted. Where is she though? Is she inside you. She is, you just need to find her.

cont...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayseer

7. Six of Cups. Perhaps your best solution for solving the problems of the present is reflecting on the past. Look at happy memories of your past, and what life was like when you were happiest. What did you do to bring about that happiness? Try to reflect that in your present life.

1. King of Wands Reversed. Okay, so this card is pointing out that you might be being a little selfish to others. Do you put your happiness before others? Do you sometimes use people for your own gains? This obviously isn't good behavior and will have its own negative consequences. For example, it will hurt the people around you.

2. Wheel of Fortune Reversed. This year has not been lucky for you. Maybe you've lost a lot of money. Maybe you took a gamble on something or someone, and it completely fell through. I bet you can't wait for things to pick up. Your luck definitely will come, it's just not yet. It's probably best to not undertake anything too risky at this point.

3. The Hermit. I feel like this card is suggesting to not be so careless with your actions. Perhaps you have trouble with leaping before you look, or speaking before you think. Take some time and put more purpose in your actions. Think carefully of what you intend to do exactly, and you'll find your plans will carry out with more success.

4. Four of Cups. This card suggests an emotional lull. Perhaps your problems have been stacked one on top of each other for so long, that it's almost expected. I suggest to change this up a bit. Perhaps seek some wisdom to change how you interact with the world. Maybe catch up on something that will feed you spiritually. It'll uplift you.

5. Nine of Wands Reversed. It says you might feel rundown from all this stress and baggage. Perhaps you're not in top shape health wise. Give your body a breather by learning to relax. Your poor health is your body trying to tell you that you need to recoup.

6. The Chariot. I think this card represents your fighting spirit. Perhaps this is why you find it hard to relax. You have a lot of ambition and drive, but the fact of the matter is that this is what is tiring you out. Maybe it's time to pull in those reigns.

7. The World Reversed. Since it is reversed, it suggests a bumpy road is ahead of you. Perhaps this is even more reason to slow down. If you charge full speed ahead on this bumpy road, you're going to risk having an accident. Slow and steady wins the race. Put more thought between actions, Calculate your goals carefully, and you'll find more success. Don't let your ambitions take over your steering wheel without letting reason be your navigator.

1. Two of Swords Reversed. It seems like all the stress from career/school is making you lose balance. As pressure picks up what once was already stressful turns into an emotional rollercoaster. This card is trying to tell you to stay grounded during this difficult time. Losing your head in times of stress will only make matters worse. Stay focused and centered.

2. The Emperor Reversed. This card reversed represents a loss of power. Perhaps you feel like you have no control over the situation. That other people are making all the plans and rules, and you feel like they're just pulling your strings. This can be stressful because things aren't going your way. But perhaps instead of fighting it, learn to go with the flow. Learn to accept things. You'll find yourself a lot more calm and peaceful by learning to accept instead of immediately jumping to frustration.

3. Eight of Wands. Things aren't all bad as this reading seems to make out. And everyone isn't really working against you. I suppose this card is a reminder that there are people around you that are able to lend a helping hand. Since there is so much stress, it would be important to accept it, because you can use all the help you can get. Of course be appreciative of the help too.

4. Page of Swords. I might have said earlier that you might leap before you look, but this card seems to say that you do think things out really well, but perhaps in a different way. Perhaps you really enjoy psychoanalyzing others. Or take great pleasure in examining and dissecting what others say. This can be fun as it gives a fresh and interesting perspective of the situation, but make sure you put those analytical skills to good use, and not just to make witticisms and/or snarky observations.

5. Seven of Cups. This card is about having a lot of choices in front of you. Perhaps because you tend to think a lot that it can be hard to make a choice. Make sure that when you do make a choice it is made with a clear head and with foresight. Looks can be deceiving and not everything that glitters is gold.

6. The Star. I suppose whatever choice you do make, something good will always come in the end. Perhaps this card is telling you to be more optimistic. Keep hope alive that things will work out in the end. Even the worst scenarios have a silver lining.

7. The King of Pentacles. With patience and diligence you'll be able to achieve a lot. I get the sense that you are really down to earth and sensual in nature. Perhaps you draw a lot of people to you with your natural good charm. You have a lot to love about yourself and appreciate, but just make sure you're making the right choices in life too.

cont...

edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by Destinyone

As the OP so very kindly suggested, why don't you start your own thread. We are all having a merry time reading the Tarot and I ching...all you want to do is be confrontational. Start your own "let's all slam each other thread"...You will be able to unleash some of that anger you hold on to so tightly...JMOHO

Whatever. I will leave. I don't like this particular thread anyway......everyone here appears to be on Lithium, Duloxetine or Ziprasidone or something. In a recession where everyone SHOULD be upset, you guys are in your little "happy place" here. I'll go,.....but these mood altering drugs will catch up to your health eventually. CYA, happy people.

I have no skills at all when it comes to I-ching, tarot, or whatever..................................but, I can read you like a book.

why are you so angry with everyone?? why are you mad that others are happy??

because, you do not like yourself, and you are miserable, and you hope to impress the rest of the world to be as you are.................for company I guess???

maybe, if you would just breathe deeply, smile and play nice you would have some company, and it would be HAPPY company.

Parker
May The Universe Bless You!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

this is awesome!! thank you Xabers!

my question is should i remain friends with someone, and if i should forget about her brother completely...hoping to message you directly so you can have more details...

anyway hope you can help me out, and thanks again for an awesome thread!

ps- i actually posted this on page 6 or 7 but due to my lack of understanding how to reply correctly to your post im not sure if you saw it...either way awesome thread!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayseer

1. Six of Pentacles Reversed. About what I said with making wise decisions. This card seems to suggest that you toss your money all over the place, and you don't tend to spend it wisely. Be careful or you're not going to have any money left over when you need it. Instead of buying that new thing you want, maybe put that money into a savings account instead.

2. Ace of Cups. Here I see the birth of happiness. It is overflowing over the edges. Perhaps it has to do with love? Is there someone you have a deep fondness for that makes you overjoyed with happiness?

3. The Fool. Not necessarily foolish, this guy is a free-spirit. He doesn't let other people get him down, and he can laugh at his own shortcomings. That's a really good quality, and you bring a lot of joy to those around you.

4. Queen of Swords. Perhaps this is your crush? For some reason, I picture you a guy, so I might be entirely wrong here. She is highly intelligent, quick-witten, stunningly beautiful, and can be clever in tongue. She seems to be pretty awesome, so treat her well.

5. The Hierophant Reversed. It seems like you don't have a like for the status quo. You prefer getting things done by more unconventional means. Maybe this is tied in with your courtship.

6. Three of Pentacles. When you're working, you work hard at the task at hand. I get the sense if this is tied to the courtship, that you want to make something for her. Perhaps something she would be impressed at. Something a little unusual or unconventional.

7. Three of Cups. This cup is all about celebration. Relax have a good time with friends or that special someone. Even though you've been through some rough mishaps, it is nice to relax and take it easy for once.

1. Three of Wands. I see your creative energies channeling much better in your future. Things work out how you plan and new opportunities fall in your lap. Definitely take advantage of it.

2. Three of Swords. It seems like your future also has some future heart ache. I'm sorry.
At the very least, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

3. Seven of Swords. I suppose after the break up be wary of deception. Perhaps when you are emotionally vulnerable someone will try to take advantage of you. Be careful of this. This card warns that someone might attempt to lie, cheat, or steal from you.

4. Eight of Cups. Moving on from a broken heart, it seems like you try to get away from that past and search for a little more happiness and meaning in your life.

5. Judgement. I feel like this card symbolizes an end to a long journey, but also the start of a new one. At this point in time, you might consider moving, or starting a new job or some other change of pace.

6. Temperance. This card is about the restoration of balance. What once was all over the place has settled into its place. Things feel much more united and one. Friendships become easier to handle. Relationships become easier too. It's like a whole new world from the life you left behind.

7. Nine of Cups. This card is all about basking in one's own happiness. You have a lot of good things going for you. After all, for once everything seems to make sense and work out in the end. Enjoy this new satisfaction, and hold onto it. This is how life was meant to be, and it's nice to be rid of all that drama.

Well, that was the last card. How close was I to your personality and life? Was I way off? Or did I hit on a lot of important points? The last time I did a reading like this, I felt like only half of what I was saying was right. But that's okay, It's learning time for me, and I just need more practice. Right now, it seems I'm working on Trial and Error of what works and what doesn't.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11ADRi11
reply to post by Xaberz

this is awesome!! thank you Xabers!

my question is should i remain friends with someone, and if i should forget about her brother completely...hoping to message you directly so you can have more details...

anyway hope you can help me out, and thanks again for an awesome thread!

ps- i actually posted this on page 6 or 7 but due to my lack of understanding how to reply correctly to your post im not sure if you saw it...either way awesome thread!

No worries! I'm only on Page three still.

But just for other people to know that might have missed it.

I'm only doing requests from page 1-11! Any requests after those pages are null!
Thank you!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

O.k. SERIOUSLY, You have given me the chills & I do NOT say that lightly..Unless you went through my past posts around the boards, you could not really have known I am a woman....And I am trying my very best to take care of my Mom who is a recent cancer survivor, My Grams who has alzheimers, & everything with my kids school...I am very exhausted! As to the first part, you got that right too, but I don't care to discuss that on the boards
......Thank You..I feel you have a real talent..Good Luck...
You have truly blown me away, I give you s&f.....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
reply to post by Xaberz

O.k. SERIOUSLY, You have given me the chills & I do NOT say that lightly..Unless you went through my past posts around the boards, you could not really have known I am a woman....And I am trying my very best to take care of my Mom who is a recent cancer survivor, My Grams who has alzheimers, & everything with my kids school...I am very exhausted! As to the first part, you got that right too, but I don't care to discuss that on the boards
......Thank You..I feel you have a real talent..Good Luck...
You have truly blown me away, I give you s&f.....

Wow! I'm glad that the I Ching makes sense to you.
Thank you about my talent. To be honest though, it isn't a natural talent, and I spent many hours and hours doing I Ching readings trying to figure out what these ancient Chinese scholars were saying. I bet anyone could do it if they put the same amount of time into it as I have.

Like I said, I made this thread to help people and to improve my intuitive abilities, but if this inspires someone else to pursue the Tarot or I Ching, that would be pretty awesome I think!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Please, starting from now on, no more name-calling/abuse/bashing in the thread. Everyone please try to get along and stay on topic. If there is a hatred or animosity between you and another user, please just agree to disagree in your own private chats.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Nah, I see no Religious purposes here..If Xaberz had come up with anything I thought was 'off', I would have just said that I may not have agreed with 'such & such'...I certainly wouldn't have been rude about it. He/She is taking his/her time out to pretty much hone his/hers skills & entertaining us at the same time..Why the anger?? I must have missed something

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Originally posted by Destinyone

Whatever. I will leave. I don't like this particular thread anyway......everyone here appears to be on Lithium, Duloxetine or Ziprasidone or something. In a recession where everyone SHOULD be upset, you guys are in your little "happy place" here. I'll go,.....but these mood altering drugs will catch up to your health eventually. CYA, happy people.

I have no skills at all when it comes to I-ching, tarot, or whatever..................................but, I can read you like a book.

why are you so angry with everyone?? why are you mad that others are happy??

because, you do not like yourself, and you are miserable, and you hope to impress the rest of the world to be as you are.................for company I guess???

maybe, if you would just breathe deeply, smile and play nice you would have some company, and it would be HAPPY company.

Parker
May The Universe Bless You!!

Ha HA, you couldn't be more wrong.
I love myself and I am angry that others can't be more like me. But, because none are worthy.....I choose to be a lone wolf who doesn't want so called "friends", because it's just another person who would steal from you or sleep with your wife or at the very least, just another person knocking at the door wanting to borrow sugar. You should read more books.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

You just proved how right that person was. You are an angry Christian/Catholic/Protestant. Please move on from this thread. You are not adding anything insightful, just trying to argue.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
xavier,

i know im on page twelve, but would you pls be so kind and answer these questions for me

my future is unknown by me, and i would really apreciate it if you could help me find it again.

i could really use some help by now, im heavily depressed by all this, if you can, pls help

(and this is no fake request)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi! I would love to know if you see more children in my future? Specifically a girl? I have two boys currently. Also, just a general reading would fascinate me! Thank you!

Toseekthetruth,

I asked the Tarot card your first question and I drew the Five of Wands. There are actually five boys in this card and they are fighting each other with sticks in a fun game of war. Perhaps this card is suggesting with the two boys you have currently that is enough on your plate to work out. But let me draw some more cards to see.

The next is the Page of Wands. I get the impression this represents one of your boys when he is older, or perhaps he already is of age. He is a nice fine young lad with a lot going for him. I believe this card represents him going off on his own.

The next card is Strength. I'm starting to get the impression that you might not have more children, but that will be okay. The children in your life already will be your strength and will give you joy. Perhaps there are other children in the neighborhood you can call your own too. Or maybe when your sons marry you'll have your daughter that way.

But of course, the future is never set in stone, and maybe things will change. I am also new at reading Tarot, so I could always be wrong. I just hope that my feeling of no doesn't ruin your day. But even if you don't have more children, I feel like you'll have a lot of other things going for you in other ways.

For your general reading I drew the Four of Pentacles. I get the feeling that you might live in a big city, but you're a country person at heart. Perhaps you miss the country and you want to go back.

The next card is the Five of Swords. This card suggests to me that your hopes haven't been too high this fall. Perhaps with the colder weather it has chilled your happy positive outlook.

Next is Four of Swords. This card suggests to me that you like to relax, and you like quietude. Perhaps a fun weekend for you is sitting around the house reading a good book.

The next card is The Sun. I get the feeling that you also love being outside in the Summertime. Perhaps you like to garden. Perhaps you have an affinity for sunflowers. When you look at their smiling happy faces it brings you joy, much like seeing the smiling happy face of a baby or child.

The next is the Seven of Wands. Here, I get the impression that your current obstacles seem to big to handle. Maybe you're tackling too much at once. Or maybe you feel stuck, like you're all on your own with this situation, and no one can really help. But it's important to keep in mind that you have the tools necessary to tackle this obstacle. Just keep at it, and soon you'll get the relaxation you need.

The next is the Eight of Swords. Perhaps since your hopes have been low this fall, and the oncoming obstacles, you feel useless. Maybe you feel like you've lost your strength, or that all your energy has run out.

The next is Six of Swords. I think this card suggests to go away for awhile. Maybe you have some distant relatives you haven't seen for awhile. It would be nice to see them. A nice weekend getaway with just you and the family might be what you need to clear your head and feel energized again.

Hope you enjoyed my general reading. Please let me know what you think, and any feedback would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
well, if your the real deal, youll see i have had many terrible setbacks
i want to know just three things:

my daughter is very ill she will not life to be 25,
will she be taken care off/is her death going to come quickly and painless.

futhermore, her mother, youll guess by now she will have a terrible loss, will she
be able to cope with this

and then theres me, will my one true wish come true

sorry to have placed this burden on you, but i really want to know

greetings,

pheniks

First of all, I'm sorry for this huge burden you and your family are facing. You definitely have my utmost sincere regards, and I wish you the greatest strength in the time ahead.

I did I Ching readings for each of your three questions, and don't worry about your being a burden, it is my pleasure.

About your daughter's oncoming death, the oracle is Hexagram 55: Abundance.

The king attains abundance.
Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

I believe the oracle is saying be not sad at this moment in time. Your daughter counts on the two of you to be bright and strong to carry her to a peaceful death. Be like the sun at midday and shine brightly during this time.

This hexagram is made up of the trigrams thunder over flame. Thunder here I feel represents the shock of these events. The flame here represents clarity within. I feel like this is a terrible time for your daughter as the shock must be heartbreaking for her, but be not sad for she has found clarity within. Her death might be hard for her to bear, but there is a knowingness about it that is inside her. Perhaps she understands her death more than you and your family do. Whether she will suffer, it will be hard at first, but she has a flame within her that accepts it, and thus in that way she is not in pain.

The next question about how the mother will take your daughter's death. I drew Hexagram 15: Modesty. I get the impression that upon your daughter's death, the mother will gain a quietness to her -- a quiet modesty. In this way she will not try to attract much attention to herself, but by being modest she will. People greatly respect modesty, and people will look up to her and admire her. The I Ching also mentions she will create emotional balance to those around her. She will equalize the extremes and establish order around her.

The next question about your wish is shown in Hexagram 10: Treading transforming into Hexagram 5: Waiting. Treading in the first case suggests treading upon the tail of a tiger. There is difficulty here because by treading on the tail could prove dangerous, but the I Ching states that if you behave with decorum and pleasant manners, you do not risk being bit. Treading also suggests differences in elevation. The I Ching suggests to be wise would be to assess things for what they truly are, whether or high or low and judge them by that. In other words, if you treat that which is low higher than that which is high, then people will feel you are being unjust.

The third line changes. This warns of a lame man trying to tread on the tail of the tiger and he is bitten. This suggests to not undertake something that is not within your power. You will only face danger and misfortune.

The fourth line changes. This says with caution and circumspection, one can tread on the tail of the tiger successfully. This is pretty self-explanatory.

The top line changes. This tells that one must look back at one's conduct to know whether he or she will get good fortune. It is by the consequences of one's actions, by the fruit of one's labors, that a person can judge what he or she expects.

As the lines change your oracle transforms to Waiting. Waiting is not mere empty hoping, it is having an inner certainty of reaching one's goal that allows one to gain the light, which leads one to success. Also perseverance is important because if one loses his or her strength, or decides it is too much work and not worth the wait, then all will come to no avail.

The I Ching warns of interfering before the time is ripe. That one should wait and not worry about whether or not it will come. It will come when it's ready, and in the meantime we should treat ourselves to happy times by being joyous and in good cheer.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join