It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

The seventh card is a possible outcome: Here we have the Ten of Cups. The Ten of Cups is pretty self explanatory. It is a happy family. So it seems like with your inner guidance and strength things will work out in the end. Perhaps it will even make you and your son even closer to one another. I definitely hope this is the case. Follow your intuition and guidance, and if times seem especially hard, look at all the good things in your life that you have going for you to refresh your mind and see that things might not be as bad as you think.

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!
That is just...incredibly spot on. Things were definitely on super speed, we are JUST alike, so much so that my family calls him "Little Val". I have worry on top of worry on top of worry concerning him. We did drift very far apart and I have a very hard time keeping my cool when it comes to his well-being. I will say that in the past three months I have come very far with this through meditation, awareness, presence, and prayer.

There are a lot of outside forces working against us. I do have a LOT in my life to be incredibly thankful for, a very supportive and understanding spouse who has embraced me and my son selflessly. I am incredibly happy most of the time, the worry inevitably brings me down.

The woman and the lion card is just perfect. 8 or the infinity symbol is my very favorite symbol. I am personally a Leo, and my son was a lion last year for Halloween
. I have been doing a lot of work on inner strength concerning this, and I am absolutely determined to resolve the situation. It was indeed very important I SEE that card, good call. I love that the last card is the Happy Family. That is exactly what I want, and nothing more.
BRAVO!!!
Concerning the past life question, that...very oddly...makes a lot of sense. I am going to explore what you said and work on it.

Thank you so much! I love the Tarot, she has always been good to me. You are doing very well and I appreciate all the time that you put into these questions for me. I felt that reading to be very personal and that you had some understanding of the situation with only minimal information. Sending much thanks and fantastic joo joo your way!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

OOps Im so sorry to request a tarot reading. I didnt read the whole post so I didnt see not to request a reading after pg 11. EEEEKKK im sorry. Lisa

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4
I'd be interested in a general reading...prefer Tarot

Hi, i8miceb4. I'm going to do something a little different. It's called a Horoscope Spread. It's supposed to give you a very broad perspective of your life.

1-Aries - Self
2-Taurus - Resources and money
3-Gemini - Communication
4-Cancer - Home
5-Leo - Pleasure, romance, creativity
6-Virgo - Health and work
7-Libra - Partnerships
8-Scorpio - Sex, death, money
9-Sagittarius - Far horizons
10-Capricorn - Career
11-Aquarius - Friends
12-Pisces - What is hidden

1. Justice - To me this suggests that you are seeking fairness. Perhaps you were wronged and you would like to be amended. Perhaps you want to see things made right in the world. This can also mean any current problems you have right now can best be solved with a clear and level-head. Be fair and just in executing what you need to do and you will find good success.

2. Ace of Wands - This suggests something new with your resources and money. Perhaps a new project is starting to help you make more money. Perhaps some inspiration is brewing or has brewed in your head that will allow you to make more money. If you have the optimism and energy, I suggest you pursue whatever this is. At the very least you'll learn something a little new about yourself in the process.

3. The High Priestess - I get the sense that what needs to be communicated will be pure of nature. It will be coming from your heart, which will give you the strength to say what needs to be said. The High Priestess is very wise. She is logical and intuitive. If you're having trouble communicating, perhaps call on her strength.

4. Five of Pentacles Reversed - This card gives the impression that things aren't very happy in the home. Perhaps there is a lot of stress and/or sadness connected with the home. Keep in mind that life has its ups and downs and there is a light on the other end of the tunnel. Things might seem dark right now, but time will pass and things will get better. You have much to look forward to, just keep striving in whatever seems to be holding you back.

5. The Hanged Man - In the pleasure, romance, creativity department things seem to be put on hold for awhile. Perhaps these things seem to be routine. Maybe they have even lost their charm. The Hanged Man might be suggesting there is a reason for this. Perhaps in this time of your life, you don't really want or need excitement in this department. However, when the time feels right for you, change perspectives. This will allow you to bring some more freer energy in these departments.

6. The King of Swords - The King of Swords is very wise. Perhaps this suggests you are making wise choices in the areas of health and work. Or perhaps it is suggesting that you need to concentrate on these elements and you need to become a little wiser. If this is the case, then look to an older gentleman who has the life and experience/wisdom to help you out. Sometimes we need an extra push to ask for help, and this might be the sign.

7. Six of Swords - This card is about journeying, and I get the impression that you have recently walked away from a partnership that was causing strife in your life. Perhaps they were causing you more headache than help. Leaving them might not be necessarily a happy experience, but you're doing what you have to do, and in this aspect you have something to feel good about.

8. Ten of Pentacles - This card seems to suggest good fortune in terms of money. I get the impression that this will bring a lot of happiness in your life, and perhaps this card is suggesting that you should share some of this money with your family. Maybe take them out to some place fun or nice.

9. Four of Wands Reversed - While reversed, this card signifies that things are in flux. I feel as though this suggests not to go too far from home anytime soon. Perhaps you have a lot of work on your plate, and you cannot sacrifice the time to make that big trip you might like. If anything, just wait until things settle down to make that trip. At this time, there is a lot of sorting and shuffling that needs to be done.

10. Strength - It seems like you've learned a lot from your career, and it's even become a great strength in you. Perhaps you've learned to be more patient or more friendly towards others. Perhaps you learned how to tame that wild side of people you have to associate with at work. It seems like you don't have much to worry about in terms of your career. I get the impression you are well suited for your job, and perhaps it is something you are even fond of.

11. Nine of Swords - Nightmares, fear, stress. I get the impression that things aren't well with friends. What is troubling you? This card suggests that you are stuck in sadness, and you don't know how to get out. It will be hard, but it is important at this time to look within to find the strength within yourself to overcome this.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4
I'd be interested in a general reading...prefer Tarot

cont. it wouldn't let me type any more in that post.

Whatever pain you might be going through from so called Friends, it is a learning experience, and in time you'll look back at this event much wiser.

12. Seven of Pentacles Reversed - It seems like from this card that you are deeply frustrated over something, but perhaps you're trying to hide that frustration. Perhaps you are trying to tell yourself that you have no reason to be frustrated, or that being frustrated doesn't have a purpose in helping you. Perhaps this is the Tarots way of telling you that you do have a reason to be frustrated, and you're going to have to vent that frustration. If you bottle it up, maybe you'll take it out on someone else undeservingly.

Wow! That was a lot. I am curious how accurate I might have been. Please let me know. I hope you enjoyed my reading!

Note to others: *I'm not taking any more requests after the 11th page. So please do not request any more readings until I am caught up!* Thank you!
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: Note to others.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

The seventh card is a possible outcome: Here we have the Ten of Cups. The Ten of Cups is pretty self explanatory. It is a happy family. So it seems like with your inner guidance and strength things will work out in the end. Perhaps it will even make you and your son even closer to one another. I definitely hope this is the case. Follow your intuition and guidance, and if times seem especially hard, look at all the good things in your life that you have going for you to refresh your mind and see that things might not be as bad as you think.

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!
That is just...incredibly spot on. Things were definitely on super speed, we are JUST alike, so much so that my family calls him "Little Val". I have worry on top of worry on top of worry concerning him. We did drift very far apart and I have a very hard time keeping my cool when it comes to his well-being. I will say that in the past three months I have come very far with this through meditation, awareness, presence, and prayer.

There are a lot of outside forces working against us. I do have a LOT in my life to be incredibly thankful for, a very supportive and understanding spouse who has embraced me and my son selflessly. I am incredibly happy most of the time, the worry inevitably brings me down.

The woman and the lion card is just perfect. 8 or the infinity symbol is my very favorite symbol. I am personally a Leo, and my son was a lion last year for Halloween
. I have been doing a lot of work on inner strength concerning this, and I am absolutely determined to resolve the situation. It was indeed very important I SEE that card, good call. I love that the last card is the Happy Family. That is exactly what I want, and nothing more.
BRAVO!!!
Concerning the past life question, that...very oddly...makes a lot of sense. I am going to explore what you said and work on it.

Thank you so much! I love the Tarot, she has always been good to me. You are doing very well and I appreciate all the time that you put into these questions for me. I felt that reading to be very personal and that you had some understanding of the situation with only minimal information. Sending much thanks and fantastic joo joo your way!!!

Wow! You don't know how happy that makes me to hear. It's amazing how accurate the Tarot cards can be, and even that connection with how similar you and your son are, and about the lion as your strength.

I wish you the best of luck with you and your son, and yeah, don't let the worries wear you down.
And best of luck working on your past life and feelings of loss. I think that was my first attempt at looking at someone's past life. It makes me very happy that it connected with you and might even help you.
If you do choose to meditate on what I said, about thinking about someone close to you dying but not feeling pain but feeling acceptance, I would love to hear how that works out. I have a deep feeling it will help, but if I don't hear from you, no worries too.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boypony
Please help me interpret my spiritual awakening I had in 2007.
Thanks!

Hi, Boypony. I will try my best to try to interpret your spiritual awakening. I decided the I Ching would be the best method. It is the Book of Changes, and if this spiritual awakening changed you, I feel like it would have a lot to say.

Your oracle is Hexagram 25: Innocence (The Unexpected) with no changing lines. I will list the entire Oracle reading:

THE JUDGMENT
INNOCENCE. Supreme success.
Perseverance furthers.
If someone is not as he should be,
He has misfortune,
And it does not further him
To undertake anything.

THE IMAGE
Under heaven thunder rolls:
All things attain the natural state of innocence.
Thus the kings of old,
Rich in virtue, and in harmony with the time,
Fostered and nourished all beings.

I get the impression that your Spiritual Awakening was about innocence. Innocence is about things in a state of purity and trueness. Things don't seem shadowy; they seem more straightforward. There is no desire to create harm onto others, there is only a state of being (going with the flow and taking life as it comes to you). It is a state of trueness and there is no falsity.

The spirit is pure. The spirit is innocent of any bad: it can do no bad. Perhaps your awakening brought you in contact with that state. Let your spiritual awakening guide you as it is innately good. Let childlike innocence guide you. Do not act the victim. Do not act the villain. Be one with your spirit and you will see success.

I like the lines "Under heaven thunder rolls: / All things attain the natural state of innocence." Do these lines resonate with you? I feel like they should. Did your spiritual awakening come with some sort of wisdom that all things attain the natural state of innocence? I suppose one example of this is in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. He starts out innocent as a baby, but not like an ordinary baby. He is actually an old man. As time passes, he actually grows less old, and as he grows less old he loses that elderly innocence. As a man he goes through life making mistakes and learning from them, but all things come to an end, and eventually he becomes a baby again, innocent with no memories of his previous life. Perhaps it is our fate to become like that. After we die, we become an innocent spirit with no recollection of our past life. We are free and floating, pure and without darkness. Does this make sense to your spiritual awakening?
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: fixed some sentences where it didn't quite capture what I meant.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
Im up for it. What do you see in my upcoming lovelife/relationship? Thank you in advance!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So I guess this will be your first I Ching reading? Your oracle is Hexagram 32: Duration with lines changing making Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. I suppose before I begin the reading, I should make the disclaimer that when reading about the future, it is not set in stone. The reading predicts a likely flow of events based on natural laws of the Universe; however, people have a God-given power to change, alter, or break that flow of events. In other words, people have the ability to shape their own destiny.

The first hexagram seems pretty self-explanatory. It is Duration, meaning, your next relationship will be built to last. I definitely see signs of marriage in the picture. The two trigrams that make up this hexagram are that of Thunder and Wind. These two elements are often paired with one another, so I suppose one can say that your next relationship will be a natural match. I get the feeling that you will be very much attached to your significant other, and only the direst of circumstances could break you apart.

The lines change however, so let's see how that affects the reading.

The second line changes. Here it states remorse disappears, so you have nothing to be disappointed about in this relationship.

The third line changes. It states "He who does not give duration to his character / Meets with disgrace." To me this means, if someone isn't stable/consistent with one's self, then they are at the mercy of their whims. Applying this to you, if you are wavering or wishywashy with your next relationship, you are going to end up humiliated.

The fifth line changes. It states "Giving duration to one's character through perseverance. / This is good fortune for a woman, misfortune for a man." This is something that applies greatly to the times of ancient China, and might not seem applicable now. What this means is that a woman sees good fortune when she acts only as wife. But a man, he sees misfortune if his only duties are that of husband. He has other duties to his Lord, to his army, etc., that must be taken care of also. I suppose we can ignore this line, but if you want to take something from it you can. If you are in the army, I can see how this would connect as you would have to be two people: soldier and spouse. One cannot be sacrificed over the other. They both must be taken care of during their proper time.

The future is shown in Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. I think this connects with what was said earlier of how you would be deeply drawn to each other like Thunder and Wind. However, this is somewhat different. This is like how water converges in one spot on Lake over Earth. To me, this suggests a settling down period. You were drawn together before through more active elements, but eventually you will be melded by something similar to how water rundown the sides of a hill and converges into the lake below.

The I Ching also warns when things gather together there is a chance of danger. And with any marriage, make sure strife is taken care of, precautions are made, and the two of you are protected. This can mean any number of things, but just make sure you know the dangers, and that you have taken protective measures against them.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget about me Xaberz! I would love a general reading in tarot or I Ching-which ever you find easier
Like others have said, be bold.

I would really enjoy a response (I still love the red-panda avatar btw).

If you need more info, please send a PM. Thank you for your time!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Wayseer because: more

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
Ok I'ma reasonable doubt person can you give me anything from either I Ching/Tarot that pertains to what my next step should be in the relationship I'm in????

Hi, NewsWorthy. I'm not sure what your doubts are, but I will try to appease them if I can. I decided to do a Celtic spread with The Lovers card as your Significator. I'll also list all the cards so that it makes more sense; however, there are a lot 10 altogether.

The first card covers the main issues. It is the Ace of Pentacles. Perhaps this suggests to me the importance of money in your decision. Perhaps you need new money, or you wish for more money. Maybe something is holding you back because of money.

The second card is what crosses the two of you. It is the Page of Cups. He's kind of a helter-skelter guy dressed in motley. To me this suggests that the general appearances of your relationship are clashing. Perhaps it would benefit the two of you to seek advice from someone or a self-help book to work out what needs to be done in order to fix any sort of discrepancies. I get the feeling communication alone hasn't worked in the past. Perhaps that is something that needs to be worked on too. How the two of you can become better communicators.

The third card crowns you. It is the Ace of Swords. It is to be expected that mental breakthroughs will be made. This suggests that the two of you are going to learn something new about yourselves through the resolving of this conflict. In a way this is a start of a new life for the two of you.

The fourth card is beneath you. It is the Page of Pentacles. He is a youth in the process of learning the skills necessary to be good and great. I get the feeling that the two of you have both made decisions that some might call juvenile, but perhaps a more kinder way of calling it is decisions made because the two of you do not have all the tools necessary to make good, correct, wise decisions. My best advice is to learn from your mistakes, and to not be afraid to admit when you're wrong. It's from our mistakes that we learn and grow from. I really get the feeling that this is a new chapter in both of your lives.

The fifth card is behind the two of you. It is the Seven of Pentacles. Much like the shovel he is holding, I feel like the two of you have dug yourselves into a deeper and deeper grave. Any attempts to fix the situation have ended up seemingly worse. Let this be the past, and let's try to move on from here. The past is behind us, and we will try to learn from our mistakes.

The sixth card is what is before the two of you. It is the Nine of Cups. This man is a bit of a glutton, and so I get the impression that your near futures will have the two of you escaping the main issue by taking the easy way out. By covering up pain with pleasure. Perhaps this is making up without actually solving the main issues. Perhaps it's saying to forget about what happened, without actually learning from it. Or perhaps it's just getting fed up and tired and using pleasure as an escape from that.

The seventh card represents yourselves. It is the Five of Cups. This gives me the impression that in your heads you feel like the party is over. You guys had a lot of fun, but now it's time to clean up the mess the party has left, and you don't really want to do it. Perhaps there is some resentment towards one another, like why should I have to clean up the mess. But just so you know, you're both in it together, and it isn't just one person who is held accountable.

The eigth card represents your environment. It is the King of Wands. I get the impression that outside forces are pressuring you to get things going. Perhaps friends are teasing you about when are you going to work this out? Or perhaps the conflict is interfering with your work, so you feel pressured to get things solved right away.

The ninth card represents your hopes and fears. It is the Seven of Cups. Perhaps you hope an easy solution miraculously appears in front of you, and you only need to grab it. Or perhaps you fear that things won't work out and all your hopes are merely imaginary.

The tenth card represents what will come. It is the Six of Pentacles. Everything comes together with this card, and this affects the entire reading. I get the sense that the two of you will work it out by making amends with one another. The two of you will have to give without keeping score of things like, I gave to you here, you have to help me out here. No. It's all about giving to each other because you love one another not because you expect something in return. And when there is giving, receiving is just as important. If your partner makes concessions and decides to give to you, you must take what they give graciously as though it were a treasured gift. Taking from your significant other, or worse, refusing a gift from them, without gratitude or following it with a snide remark would lead to more problems and then you're back to where you started.
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: fixed meaning where it was confusing.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acido
We've been trying to have a child. WIll this happen soon? Also will we be relocating to another country ? I need to know thanks you in advance

Acido,

For your question about having a child, I drew the Empress. This looks promising because the Empress has a lot of motherly qualities to her. The second card is the Eight of Wands. This suggests movement, and perhaps a child will happen sooner than you expect. The third card is the Wheel of Fortune. You might be on the upside of the wheel or you may be on the down. Life is full of ups and downs, so if you are sad now, wait and your time will come. If you are happy now, even that is temporary too. The next card is the Nine of Wands. If you are having a baby, you're going to have to do a lot of preparing. Instead of worrying right now about whether you're going to have a baby or not, maybe you should start preparing so that when you are going to have a baby, you'll be better prepared and ready for when it comes.

As for are you going to relocate to another country, I drew the Ace of Cups. This looks promising too, but it depends on certain scenarios being met. I feel like that which will give you the most happiness will happen. If relocating and moving abroad is that which will make you and your family most happy, then I see that happening, but if it is better for you to stay, then that is what is going to happen too. The next card is the Queen of Pentacles. I get the sensation that Home is where the Heart is. Will relocating take you closer or farther away from what you call "Home?" I feel like "Home" has a lot of positive qualities. You feel more at peace there and things have a more natural feel. If Home is where you are now, I think that relocating might not be as ideal as you might think.

The next card is the Eight of Wands. Here, it looks like you shot your arrows in the air and you are only waiting for them to land. Where they land is still in question, and whether or not they hit their mark is still in the air. The last card I'm going to draw is the Star. Each star in the sky has it's own place in the Universe, and I suppose at this time in your life it's about finding your own place in the Universe. The woman on the card pours two pitchers. One feeds the pond and the other feeds the ground. I get the feeling that where you end up is that which feeds you in more ways that one. It will feed you emotionally and physically. I suppose it is your role to decide on which path that will be.

I just wanted to note that the second answer isn't a definitive yes or no, but this is because some futures aren't decided. They are still up in the air and they are determined by a number of factors. However, the cards still give you something to think about, so I hope I helped there.
edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
FYI everyone, the previous people who got read (newsworthy and acido) are on page 3 only. So the beset OP has a LONG way to go! I don't know how you'l ever catch up, Xav! It's a big tangle, friend.
Your doing an excellent job though.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Babblingretard
You know Xav, I like this thread (nice change of pace lol) I wanna try out a general read now!

(Sorry, I read in a hyper active voice so hopefully it doesn't sound rude)
edit on 4-10-2011 by Babblingretard because: (no reason given)

Thank you! I'm glad you really like it.
Also, I don't see how you were rude at all, so no worries there!

I'm doing a Celtic Cross spread. It'll tell you a great deal of information. I hope you don't mind, but I used the Fool card as your significator. Your hyperactive voice reminded me of a card with a more carefree spirit.

The first card covers you. It is the Eight of Pentacles. I get the impression that you're working on something artistic in nature. Perhaps it takes a lot of precision, and so you're taking your time on it. I also get the sense that it is more of a hobby than an actual job.

The second card crosses you. It is the Seven of Pentacles. I get the impression that your main obstacle is that you are too much of a dreamer. I guess this isn't necessarily a bad personality trait, but it will get you in trouble. If you keep your head in the clouds too long you'll miss out on what's going on in the world around you.

The third card crowns you. It is the Six of Cups. Here, I get the sense of childlike innocence. I have a feeling that you are pure in heart, and perhaps you want to go back to those simpler more carefree times when you were a kid. I think it's important to hold onto your pure heartedness, and also, make sure you let it show to the world around you.

The fourth card is beneath you. It is The Devil. I get the feeling that there is a darker nature inside you also. Perhaps pure heartedness is the ideal, but these deep-seeded issues is what you currently have to work with. Please do not let this overwhelm you. Everyone has their own inner demons, and everyone has to battle them. As far as what they're tied to, let me think, it seems like you might have a lot of frustrations with your self. Perhaps you are not happy with yourself. Perhaps you are not happy with the work you do. I suppose the answer to this problem is working on a little self-love and self-confidence. Don't worry, we all start somewhere, as long as you keep working on it you have nothing to worry about. One of my favorite philosophies that might benefit you, As long as you are always trying your best, you should have no regrets.

The fifth card is behind you. It is the Nine of Wands. I get the impression that you have put up a lot of barriers keeping people out. Perhaps this is a way to protect your ego. My suggestion is to let your self shine out a little more. Like I said, you are pure-hearted, and it would be marvelous to those around you to be able to bask in that light.

The sixth card is before you. It is Judgment. The day will come when you will be saved. Many of your worries will cease to exist. Perhaps what is in store in your near future is a transformative process. It will entail a deeper spiritual understanding of life and your place in the Universe.

The seventh card is yourself. It is the Four of Pentacles. It seems you're holding onto something that should be let go. Perhaps it is the frustrations you have with yourself right now that you're holding onto. Take note of whenever you are dissatisfied with yourself and tell yourself that you have no reason to be. As long as you are trying your best, there is nothing to feel bad about.

The eight card is your environment. It is the King of Swords. I get the impression that an older gentleman has a great importance on your life. Perhaps you put a lot of stock in what they say, and perhaps you think of them as a role model. Cherish this time you get to spend with this person, and learn from what they have to teach you. It might play a very important role in your life later on.

The ninth card is your hopes and fears. It is Justice. I get the feeling that you believe deeply in Justice. In particular that if something bad happens to someone that they had it coming. Perhaps you feel like when bad things happen to you, you feel like you had it coming. This might hurt you because then you might start to think of yourself as a bad person. Like I said, you are pure-hearted with good intentions. Don't let any hardships discourage you. Hardships are meant to test ourselves. Just because they're bad doesn't mean we're bad. If anything, they are there to make us stronger.

The tenth card is what will come. It is the Knight of Cups. A messenger will arrive to you bearing important news. It is a good omen, and you will get great joy from their message. Perhaps the love of your life will confess their love. Perhaps something wonderful will happen to a best friend of yours and you will share in that good news. Colors to look out for when this happens is light blue. I don't know if they'll be wearing light blue, but something with light blue will be involved.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
FYI everyone, the previous people who got read (newsworthy and acido) are on page 3 only. So the beset OP has a LONG way to go! I don't know how you'l ever catch up, Xav! It's a big tangle, friend.
Your doing an excellent job though.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

Thank you, I will get done. I just feel bad that by the time my reading is ready for them, it might not hold so much importance in their hearts. Oh well, what can you do!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let's put you to the test then.

Will I progress vocationally in my current job and become a leader?

Will I double my income in the next year?

It has been over 10 years now. Will those who are after me .....finally get me, if so....what year?

*who knows, maybe I will be impressed and recant my position on this whole thing you are doing.....although I will never recant on GOD/Jesus. He is tattooed to my soul.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Phenomium

All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His.

Yeah, at least you know that. Have you noticed that every post I have added to this page in defense of God and warning people about the dangers of the occult....they all got deleted by a MOD. I simply responded to the questions asked and it WAS on topic. It was just the ANTI of what this OP was discussing...but it was on topic. So the OP and everyone who agrees with him gets to post on here, but if I have a different opinion on the matter.....I get my posts deleted because they are not applicable to the topic. There is a term for this....I forget.....anyway, FREE SPEECH MY A**. Read this quick....it won't be here for long.

The fact of the matter is, refuting the benefits of Tarot and I Ching is off-topic because the discussion of that isn't the point of the thread. If you would like to create your own thread on that topic please feel free to do so.

Also, if you're still reading this, your free "speech" makes a lot of people unhappy. So silencing your posts that make others unhappy isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sure it bruises your ego because now you don't feel heard, but have you ever thought that maybe other people don't want to hear your message?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yeah, at least you know that. Have you noticed that every post I have added to this page in defense of God and warning people about the dangers of the occult....they all got deleted by a MOD. I simply responded to the questions asked and it WAS on topic. It was just the ANTI of what this OP was discussing...but it was on topic. So the OP and everyone who agrees with him gets to post on here, but if I have a different opinion on the matter.....I get my posts deleted because they are not applicable to the topic. There is a term for this....I forget.....anyway, FREE SPEECH MY A**. Read this quick....it most likely won't be here for long.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I don't think it has anything to do with freedom of speech, take a look around, I'm pretty sure your free to speak your opinion. It seems to me that this thread is simple Q&A. No need for debate.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What will happen with my job in the future?

Will those who are after me .....finally get me, if so....what year?

*who knows, maybe I will be impressed and recant my position on this whole thing you are doing.....although I will never recant on GOD/Jesus. He is tattooed to my soul.

No, I don't think I want to. Why don't you just pray to Jesus and have him give you the answer?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yeah, at least you know that. Have you noticed that every post I have added to this page in defense of God and warning people about the dangers of the occult....they all got deleted by a MOD. I simply responded to the questions asked and it WAS on topic. It was just the ANTI of what this OP was discussing...but it was on topic. So the OP and everyone who agrees with him gets to post on here, but if I have a different opinion on the matter.....I get my posts deleted because they are not applicable to the topic. There is a term for this....I forget.....anyway, FREE SPEECH MY A**. Read this quick....it won't be here for long.

The fact of the matter is, refuting the benefits of Tarot and I Ching is off-topic because the discussion of that isn't the point of the thread. If you would like to create your own thread on that topic please feel free to do so.

Also, if you're still reading this, your free "speech" makes a lot of people unhappy. So silencing your posts that make others unhappy isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sure it bruises your ego because now you don't feel heard, but have you ever thought that maybe other people don't want to hear your message?

Ya... what he said

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What will happen with my job in the future?

Will those who are after me .....finally get me, if so....what year?

No, I don't think I want to. Why don't you just pray to Jesus and have him give you the answer?

You my Dear totally ROCK!!! I agree with your sentiment...it is so LOGICAL...so much truth...

You are brilliant...BRILLIANT I say

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join