It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
What struck me as odd was that I was following a thread on G-L-P(remove dashes) that the owner had posted about saying stuff about the gov on his site and he wouldn't tolerate it. Well, one poster coded the word "Tavistock" and I was able to pick up on it before the post was deleted by the mods. It was deleted rather quickly by the way. I googled it and this article came up and I thought it was rather eye-opening. By the way, this poster said nothing else that would be considered inciting violence or racist or anything else like that. Well, I then experimented on posting this article and it wouldn't let me do that. The word "Tavistock" could not even be used. If I tried to reply to someone it would not let me and then resulted in me being banned, even though I am a paying member. Using that word will not let you post or reply to any threads on that site. The only thing I can assume is that site is somehow affilated with that institute.

GLP indeed seems to be the most popular Internet front for Tavistock, moderated by Trinity, a devout anti-free speech, anglophile and fascistic shill. But who knows what more popular web sites they are behind... Facebook? Google itself?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I guess I don't understand the big deal. G/P/L is a privately owned and operated website, they can act and behave any which way they choose. BTW, it's sounds like a minor cult that preys on weak minded, disenfranchised peoples. (The Cult of The Grand Conspiracy, please sign over your bank accounts here, here and here).

I'm not writing off subliminal messages, crowd control, mind control, the Tavistock think tank, or other mass psychology tests, but let's get real here folks. If you're a critical thinker, act as you own leader, keep your own counsel and have confidence in your actions as informed by your own study - then none of this should matter whatsoever.

These are games for people with misplaced ego issues. Says more about them really. Here read about how being delusional makes you successful (point being, do you allow yourself to buy into the delusions of others):

"Why Self-Delusion Can Help You Succeed": gigaom.com...

That should help inform you as to the motivations of others perceived to be in power.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

I have no problem with your opinion, just the manner you have portraid it to the people reading and posting.

In fact I believe it is in a way what your thread is about, subliminal mind control.

Easy strategy to get people to join your side is by spreading political propaganda, ie. "Everyone should stop reading the New York Times, they fake their news and smell funny, read my paper instead"

Same example for music artists, this rapper has beef so he tweets, "yo 50 sent watch his back". This makes the fans pick sides.

Or a guy posting on ats, " omg I can't believe this is happening to me I'm being followed around by a black car and last night I came home with my house raided they only took my computer, must be because I found out there are blue Avatar type people living in the amazon".

And its clear to see your strategy, stepping on another website to promote a conspiracy theory and in doing so propelling your whole concept to the sheeple on this site.

I would have had no problem with you stating your theory, its interesting and let's us thing, but bashing websites is against t's and c's.

By becoming a member of the Websites,
you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:

16g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
What struck me as odd was that I was following a thread on G-L-P(remove dashes) that the owner had posted about saying stuff about the gov on his site and he wouldn't tolerate it. Well, one poster coded the word "Tavistock" and I was able to pick up on it before the post was deleted by the mods. It was deleted rather quickly by the way. I googled it and this article came up and I thought it was rather eye-opening. By the way, this poster said nothing else that would be considered inciting violence or racist or anything else like that. Well, I then experimented on posting this article and it wouldn't let me do that. The word "Tavistock" could not even be used. If I tried to reply to someone it would not let me and then resulted in me being banned, even though I am a paying member. Using that word will not let you post or reply to any threads on that site. The only thing I can assume is that site is somehow affilated with that institute.

GLP indeed seems to be the most popular Internet front for Tavistock, moderated by Trinity, a devout anti-free speech, anglophile and fascistic shill. But who knows what more popular web sites they are behind... Facebook? Google itself?

Good question! Now I'm questioning everything right down to the the music I hear. I think any site that data mines could be suspect. I've heard that Google has ties to the NSA.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

I have no problem with your opinion, just the manner you have portraid it to the people reading and posting.

In fact I believe it is in a way what your thread is about, subliminal mind control.

Easy strategy to get people to join your side is by spreading political propaganda, ie. "Everyone should stop reading the New York Times, they fake their news and smell funny, read my paper instead"

Same example for music artists, this rapper has beef so he tweets, "yo 50 sent watch his back". This makes the fans pick sides.

Or a guy posting on ats, " omg I can't believe this is happening to me I'm being followed around by a black car and last night I came home with my house raided they only took my computer, must be because I found out there are blue Avatar type people living in the amazon".

And its clear to see your strategy, stepping on another website to promote a conspiracy theory and in doing so propelling your whole concept to the sheeple on this site.

I would have had no problem with you stating your theory, its interesting and let's us thing, but bashing websites is against t's and c's.

By becoming a member of the Websites,
you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:

16g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess it could be said that your attempts at silencing me could be construed as the same as that site's attempts at silencing me. Who knows you could even be a mod from that site for all we know. But I will say this, my main beef is with the larger picture here: the "Tavistock Institute" and what they have been attempting to do. That other site that banned me was just a vehicle for me to open my eyes to what is really going on. You mentioned in a previous post that I may be violating the constitution on free speech...not to sure how you came to that conclusion, but how is silencing me any better?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

True sample tests do not work if you know you are being tested. Especially as it pertains to the human condition in group settings (social psychology, psychological testing). That site is running tests for behavior modification that you unwittingly signed up for, since you figured it out by their own lousy key-word banning method you run the risk of ruining the test for other members. They refunded your money as you no longer represent a clean sample, in fact you could be a hazardous sample if your goal then switches to actively informing the community of the tests. So you are tainted by virtue of their own sloppiness. (The test designer over there needs more education methinks).

Anyways, they are funded from some outside source... but, here's the deal. You don't have to play along.

ETA: That assessment is me being nice and fair. It could be that the folks running that site are psychos. You never know.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Stop playing for sympathy, your whole victim approach is weak.

Like I said I'm not gonna say what your allowed to discuss on there forums, you can make 50 threads if you want to. I'm just not a fan of your angle your working with, don't bash other people without them being able to defend themselves its cowardly.

Its a shame that people fall for it though.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Stop playing for sympathy, your whole victim approach is weak.

Like I said I'm not gonna say what your allowed to discuss on there forums, you can make 50 threads if you want to. I'm just not a fan of your angle your working with, don't bash other people without them being able to defend themselves its cowardly.

Its a shame that people fall for it though.

Like I said, I have given them plenty of chances to explain. In fact, I welcome an explanation. They chose to shut me up and not listen to me or respond to my questions. So how am I not letting them defend themselves? Your argument and defense appears to be weak. And by the way, sympathy is not what I seek either. I only want people to be aware. Take it anyway you like my friend because I won't lose any sleep over it....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

~*~ For your added enjoyment - Hit Play - Continue reading! ~*~

Sooooooo - we're to believe:

TAVISTOCK

Is the best kept secret in America because - some ridiculous conspiratorial website bans users for posting even the...word?

AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Oh man. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. In fact - tomorrow I'm going to go out and get myself a T-Shirt that reads:

TAVISTOCK - The Best Kept Secret in America!

Two word sum up of this thread? SOUR GRAPES.

If you think this - dare I say it - TAVISTOCK is so bad? Your television is a million times worse - to the thenth power. And if you're going to say 'Oh but Tavistock is behind the television!' Don't. You'll be wasting both our time because obviously you don't get what I'm saying - at all.

peace
edit on 4-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

~*~ Play video while reading. You might as well get the most bang for your buck! ~*~

Sooooooo - we're to believe:

TAVISTOCK

Is the best kept secret in America because - some ridiculous conspiratorial website bans users for posting even the...word?

AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Oh man. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. In fact - tomorrow I'm going to go out and get myself a T-Shirt that reads:

TAVISTOCK - The Best Kept Secret in America!

Two word sum up of this thread? SOUR GRAPES.

If you think this - dare I say it - TAVISTOCK is so bad? Your television is a million times worse - to the thenth power. And if you're going to say 'Oh but Tavistock is behind the television!' Don't. You'll be wasting both our time because obviously you don't get what I'm saying - at all.

peace

edit on 4-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I can't get Youtube at work so I will check it out later when I get home. Thanks for your response!

edit on 4-10-2011 by LuckyStrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Today I was banned by trinity due to my vote of BS on the thread about the revolution and his subsequent abusive post / rant. Any way my friend just told me I was better off (the site is full of shills and disinfo) fits right into the whole "non" conspiracy of travistock. Thanks for the post OP

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I found this though still need to do some checking...

Source

Eco-Leadership
A New Leadership Paradigm for Organisational Success & Sustainability
Launching a New Leadership Certificate Programme

We are excited to partner with Dr Simon Western, to offer this innovative modular programme (or bespoke for organisations) that has a ‘work as you learn’ ethos, where participants work on real challenges they face whilst learning new skills and new ways to lead and influence change.

The modular programme dates are:
13 – 14 October 2011
24 – 25 November 2011
5 – 6 January 2012
16 – 17 February 2012
29 – 30 March 2012

And Then this

National Training Laboratories

One of the key institutions established for this purpose in the United States was the National Training Laboratories (NTL). Founded in 1947 by members of the Tavistock network in the United States and located originally on an estate in Bethel, Maine, NTL had as its explicit purpose the brainwashing of leaders of the government, educational institutions, and corporate bureaucracies in the Tavistock method, and then using these “leaders” to either themselves run Tavistock group sessions in their organizations or to hire other similarly trained group leaders to do the job. The “nuts and bolts” of the NTL operation revolves around the particular form of Tavistock degenerate psychology known as “group dynamics,” developed by German Tavistock operative Kurt Lewin, who emigrated to the United States in the 1930s and whose students founded NTL. In a Lewinite brainwashing group, a number of individuals from varying backgrounds and personalities, are manipulated by a “group leader” to form a “consensus” of opinion, achieving a new “group identity.” The key to the process is the creation of a controlled environment, in which stress is introduced (somtimes called dissonance) to crack an individual’s belief structure. Using the peer pressure of other group members, the individual is “cracked,” and a new personality emerges with new values. The degrading experience causes the person to deny that any change has taken place. In that way, an individual is brainwashed without the victim knowing what has taken place.

Source

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

A vital part of this thread is accusing another website of censoring, and in so doing backing your conspiracy, because "if there is nothing to it why would they delete it"

My question is is that why it was deleted or if you violated t's & c's which brings us to the other possibility that that thread on that site.

Your only stating your side of the story like your an angel, in unfortunately many people on this side are addicted to being swept up against "them" for no clear reason why and in so receiving stars and flags.

To recap: we don't know why your thread got deleted, and why you got banned(likely for harassing MODs) and you use this as a vital part of your arguement, "that they are hiding something", which we don't know what's the case.

What you are doing is to badmouth someone else to get sheeple on your side

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 4-10-2011 by kykweer because: x2 Post

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

A vital part of this thread is accusing another website of censoring, and in so doing backing your conspiracy, because "if there is nothing to it why would they delete it"

My question is is that why it was deleted or if you violated t's & c's which brings us to the other possibility that that thread on that site.

Your only stating your side of the story like your an angel, in unfortunately many people on this side are addicted to being swept up against "them" for no clear reason why and in so receiving stars and flags.

To recap: we don't know why your thread got deleted, and why you got banned(likely for harassing MODs) and you use this as a vital part of your arguement, "that they are hiding something", which we don't know what's the case.

Sorry you feel this way. Please feel free to take what I have said anyway you like. The information I have provided and others have given here is yours to do with anyway you wish.

By the way, I consider the people on here more than sheeple.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

To recap: you are using subliminal MC tactics to boost your cause.

They are quite popular on this site, ie.

"They hacked my computer","my friend is a top official in the us army and he says there is a military base on the moon", "they are following me they raided my house", "they deleted my thread, they are hiding stuff"

Your argument that your thread on this other site mostly consists of that it was deleted and so backing your theory.

The sheeple dig it and feed on it constantly. So well done!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How can you say "we don't know why you were banned" in the same sentence that you state, "likely for harassing mods"? That makes no sense. A simple google search on Tavistock and a cursory one on the other site or it's owner's name will tell you all you need to know. He has been given ample opportunity to explain the "rumors" as he calls them, and has refused to do so. I see no one preventing him from doing so. He has many fora in which to clear up the "misconceptions." Not bashing another site here, just stating facts. Tavistock has had it's hands in lots of things over the past century, it definitely qualifies as a subject for discussion on a conspiracy website, and I at least, welcome clarity regarding the issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I found this though still need to do some checking...

Source

Eco-Leadership
A New Leadership Paradigm for Organisational Success & Sustainability
Launching a New Leadership Certificate Programme

We are excited to partner with Dr Simon Western, to offer this innovative modular programme (or bespoke for organisations) that has a ‘work as you learn’ ethos, where participants work on real challenges they face whilst learning new skills and new ways to lead and influence change.

The modular programme dates are:
13 – 14 October 2011
24 – 25 November 2011
5 – 6 January 2012
16 – 17 February 2012
29 – 30 March 2012

And Then this

National Training Laboratories

One of the key institutions established for this purpose in the United States was the National Training Laboratories (NTL). Founded in 1947 by members of the Tavistock network in the United States and located originally on an estate in Bethel, Maine, NTL had as its explicit purpose the brainwashing of leaders of the government, educational institutions, and corporate bureaucracies in the Tavistock method, and then using these “leaders” to either themselves run Tavistock group sessions in their organizations or to hire other similarly trained group leaders to do the job. The “nuts and bolts” of the NTL operation revolves around the particular form of Tavistock degenerate psychology known as “group dynamics,” developed by German Tavistock operative Kurt Lewin, who emigrated to the United States in the 1930s and whose students founded NTL. In a Lewinite brainwashing group, a number of individuals from varying backgrounds and personalities, are manipulated by a “group leader” to form a “consensus” of opinion, achieving a new “group identity.” The key to the process is the creation of a controlled environment, in which stress is introduced (somtimes called dissonance) to crack an individual’s belief structure. Using the peer pressure of other group members, the individual is “cracked,” and a new personality emerges with new values. The degrading experience causes the person to deny that any change has taken place. In that way, an individual is brainwashed without the victim knowing what has taken place.

Source

Hi relocator,

Thanks for the info and links. I'm checking them out right now!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well this thread is 5 pages strong, probably thousands of people at least read the OP and you haven't been banned nor has the thread been deleted.

As those guys on discovery say... "This myth is busted"

No it isn't... GLP really does ban anyone posting anything Tavistock. Wanna put it to the test? Have a try, go to godlikeproductions.com and simply write a comment with only "Tavistock" in it. Enjoy the results. Plus, its douchebag moderator is very sensitive to any remotely insulting remarks on his person.
edit on 4/10/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

To recap: you are using subliminal MC tactics to boost your cause.

They are quite popular on this site, ie.

"They hacked my computer","my friend is a top official in the us army and he says there is a military base on the moon", "they are following me they raided my house", "they deleted my thread, they are hiding stuff"

Your argument that your thread on this other site mostly consists of that it was deleted and so backing your theory.

The sheeple dig it and feed on it constantly. So well done!

Interesting...so let me get this straight. Your saying I'm using subliminal tactics to expose a website that is using subliminal tactics that is affilated with a much larger institute that specializes in subliminal tactics?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join