It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Thanks for posting the link, I had found it only in Spanish, so it was hesitating to post it here, great to know there was an English version

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ghost like protrusions (glp) is a total waste of cyberspace and Jason - a complete amateur with an ego to match. Just a little pawn in a very convoluted game.. Tavistock is overrated btw. They stopped using their stuff as the Internet was gaining strength (mid to late 1990s)..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Thanks for bringing it up. Though some things may be argueable but the main message is here - humans are being manipulated.
I remember when I was studying PR management in Moscow State University in 2001 I visited one company where there were several lections about the psychology of manipulating the human's behaviour. It was "IMAGE-Contact Consulting Group". The lecturer was its president Alexey Sitnikov. He told us many things. I won't tell everything here now (too much and would be offtopic) but the main focus was on subliminal messages. For example, if you want one candidate from one party to win the hearts of voters it doesn't really matter what he says. The most important thing is the color of his suit, hair, his shoes, his gestures. The special team analyzes what would fit this person best and what would make voters to vote for him on subconcious level. The sympathy which people feel but can't explain. Of course it doesn't affect all the people but most common people are easily affected. That's in brief. So I'm not suprised such topic is brought up here. Sitnikov has a very big company, they monitor events in all countries 24/7. They are responsible for many events in Russia and other close countries.
In 2001 I remember he said he would concentrate more on USA politics... so...

You can google for Alexey Sitnikov and Image-Contact.
edit on 4-10-2011 by AC2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by AC2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Anyone participating in such a thing must know that they are diabolical!

Just that word alone tells me there are no humans controlling the entity, they gave that part of themselves away. It is so easy for us to recognize how they have been playing and toying with us all, and that they have only been "playing". God-forbid if they should get serious on us! Most of us wouldn't stand a chance.

I bet they have a book with the 100 Easiest Ways to restart Humanity! They probably tried all of them but the last one on the list!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

If what you say is true about the other site then it would make a lot of sense that they have set up a site to monitor the behaviour of its posters an members
the web now provides the most insight into human behaviour it is invaluable in such studies. Thanks for the direction
star and flag for you for yet another thread that opens the eyes for the masses who cant pin point how we might be being controlled people find it hard to comprehend how far our intellectual understanding has come sorry about the punctuation lol
edit on 4/10/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I recently got banned from that "other site" because I used the word "ATS" in a thread.
You also can't post links to ATS threads on that forum.

There are other words that get automatically changed in your posts; "George Noory," for example, gets changed to "no name." Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

what you say has furthered my feeling it is under the influence of a government founded branch

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not sure if been posted already but felt this might contribute some:

"Tavistock Institute for Global Manipulation (NWO series)"

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dont feel bad about getting Banned from the other popular site. I was banned for promoting peace instead of stirring up hate.

Peace to you

The truth will set us free.

I know see the light. I wish I would have saw it sooner.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Solar75Gypsy

For this you set up a new Account?

I like that Page because it is very quick, very polemic and full of Doom
but also very naive and childish!

But also get banned for calling him a Trinychill or singing Songs like
"the USA need to burning down, burning down, my fair lady"

edit on 4-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by Human0815 because: explanation

edit on 4-10-2011 by Human0815 because: format

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow everyone! The responses have been awesome! I looked at the ATS homepage and this thread is on the frontpage. Very cool! Hopefully, the more people that see this will wake up to the mind control that has been going on for decades and not fall prey to these tactics.

On a side note, I noticed Mr. Lucas refunded my remaining subscription to his site yesterday on PayPal. In a way, I wished I would have never wasted that $ on his psyop of a website. But then again, my eyes have been further opened due to what has transpired.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
nevermind sorry
edit on 4-10-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They and their offspring should be eliminated. As long as people like this walk the earth we can forget about peaceful protests achieving anything. Obliterate them before they totally dominate us.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think why it's so hard to believe is the contrast between the crappy forum and Tavistock. On one hand, you have Tavistock, which is a sophisticated institution full of societal solutions and founded on psychiatric principles. Then, on the other hand, you have a site where foul-mouthed paranoid bigots make ugly remarks about minorities and insult anybody who doesn't agree with them with a string of barely-readable words.

If it is true, then it is genius because they must know how unlikely of a pair the two groups are.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hello Friend,

When I woke this morning I was banned from the site. My intuition told me that site was controlled but of course I didnt listen. I posted on some thread about Revolution and how we need to bring peace and not war. I was banned. I was also called a peace hippy by someone in the Karma notes. I guess Peace is a dangerous thing to people who want to control us.

Peace to all.

PS. They refunded my money as well. I thought that was strange. Oh Well. I learned a valuable lesson.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It's there if you watch TV and buy into everything the media says. It's easily combatted by willfully being ignorant of the media and TV. Sounds like an easy solution to me!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Hello Friend,

When I woke this morning I was banned from the site. My intuition told me that site was controlled but of course I didnt listen. I posted on some thread about Revolution and how we need to bring peace and not war. I was banned. I was also called a peace hippy by someone in the Karma notes. I guess Peace is a dangerous thing to people who want to control us.

Peace to all.

PS. They refunded my money as well. I thought that was strange. Oh Well. I learned a valuable lesson.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

The actions of that place and their mods speak volumes. The fact that they are willing to cancel/ban people on certain words and refund their subscriptions over that shows me they're not really in it to make money. Kind of a sh-tty way to run a business. They have other motives for that site. Seems they are being funded by another source and the money they receive for subscriptions must be chump change. Just my opinion...
edit on 4-10-2011 by LuckyStrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I arrived there via a link on some other site that a google search brought me to.I was instantly banned.Banned on arrival. At first I didn't know what site it was. The when I checked the URL I saw it was that other site that I heard ATSers bitch about.

I really don't know much about g.l.p. and now that I am banned for no reason, I won't ever go back there. From what I read from the banning page, I can have the ban lifted by giving them money. To be honest I don't think they are government run. Surely if such were the case, they'd only be too glad to have you on board.

It seems to me more like this site is run by chancers who are now looking to make a buck off it.Looks like they are slitting their own throats

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join