It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

"they" TPTB want to know how much us Useless Eaters are aware of
that website was just one of the ways the moniter how much we really know.

This is truly WHY

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solar75Gypsy

"they" TPTB want to know how much us Useless Eaters are aware of
that website was just one of the ways the moniter how much we really know.

This is truly WHY

Useless eaters. That is exactly what they think of us. They feel they can control us with the herd mentality and influence our thoughts and actions. Unfortunately, they are somewhat successful with a majority of the population. I feel like we are losing our youth to this type of brainwashing though. My wife is already lost and she thinks I'm a nut sometimes. She succumbs to the whole media barage and Jersey Shore and other kinds of bullsh-t like that. I can't stomach that stuff...I have a hard time anymore sitting in front of the TV. I spent alot of time on that site and felt like I was really on the pulse of things but in reality I was just the same as everybody else and fell prey to that stuff, just in another form. It's everywhere! Definitely a learning experience for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The mention of Tavistock definitely strikes a nerve with some high powers out there!....

The person who mentioned Tavistock to me so many years ago also said that John Lennon had made a statement that he was going to give information about the Institute in an interview which was to take place the next day. This person also said that his intended disclosure was the reason that Lennon was killed.

I read long ago that the Beatles were a 'product' of Tavistock, an organization apparently able to produce artists and music especially appealing to masses of people I guess using the same techniques as the MK'd artists like Michael Jackson, Streisand, Madonna, Gaga, U2, Spears, Timberlake, Winehouse... maybe EVERYONE who was ever propelled into the spotlight - possibly the only way big success is 'allowed', anymore at least. This also applies to who our collective minds consider the most 'talented' actors/actresses too.

What I'm really curious about is how what I 'think' is great music like the Beatles is specifically crafted by I guess scientific methods to so strongly appeal to some part of the human mind and be used for nefarious purposes.

The rampant embedding of subliminals beginning in the 60's (earlier?) and probably extraordinarily sophisticated now is well-known and I wonder how to enjoy music and avoid the effects, but I suspect the manipulative power is more than subliminals.

I agree though that the word Tavistock has been curiously missing from massive amounts of alternative info writings for years and years. The Spears/Timberlake explosion implies a direct connection to Disney as well.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Timelab because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by Timelab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

fascinating thread...never heard of tavistock before...and i'm not surprised I haven't after reading a little bit about it...I'll see if I can't dig anything up on it...until then bump and S+F...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well this thread is 5 pages strong, probably thousands of people at least read the OP and you haven't been banned nor has the thread been deleted.

As those guys on discovery say... "This myth is busted"

link   
Yes, very interesting information. Went to g-l-p without signing in or joining and did a search for Tavistock.
Not a single reference to the word was found.

link   

Even the conspirAcy theory websiTeS are controlled/moled.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerDave007
Yes, very interesting information. Went to g-l-p without signing in or joining and did a search for Tavistock.
Not a single reference to the word was found.

That's what I initially did. I thought a conspiracy of this magnitude would have been all over but not one mention of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Timelab

So your saying humans are talentless meatbags?

The beatles were known for their songwriting ability and poets have been renowned for hundreds of years. Shakespeare had an amazing talent so does andrew loyd webber.

If we had no talent and I quote my fav punk band "f@": the world, kill 'em all"

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The truth is unfortunately lost in time and putting fixed and absolute labels on the forces at work in the past helps those in power presently to remain veiled by divide and conquer strategy use on nation peoples and even within each individuals mind ensuring that no matter what happened over time the results would always be within a range of acceptable outcomes.

In school you are trained to write about you're point by finding all the facts that support it and ignoring those that don't. Knowing the historical information like what date and by who a situation or event transpired is important to know as it gives one context for the present times anyone lives in unfortunately that’s where a bulk of population stop thinking critically seeing believing it to be irrelevant to their reality.

This effectively romanticizes how one thinks and chooses to perceive their reality by means of self limitation; i.e. I cant/or give up (self-doubt), with each individual falling into statistical and psychological categories based on their will power and urge for personal understanding, with some barely scratching the surface of the story and others hopelessly lost in subtext that they miss the big or bigger picture, most simply become apathetic or disillusioned with it all and shape an outlook towards their actuality that supports their self image in comparison to others, serving to reinforce cognitive bias by finding the explanation they need, which are really the answers they want.

I may loath the Global Elite, Illuminate or whatever you call the dominating ultra-wealthy group of psychopathic people, who for generations now have manipulated events, by giving other predefine choices that no matter what way anyone person, group or nation decides do there it must either choose between the lesser of two evils or take a opposing positions that work against a solution by polarizing the other side.

That being said I respect them for being incredibly adept and intelligent people because if you understanding that those with wealth are the most invested in society and its continuation because wealth seeks power in order to protect itself, you know anyone would choose to protect what they have. Essentially using soft power to play the rest of world’s population for fools without most being aware of it, To achieve this is amazing since it requires that the populace be conditioned to have short attention spans and weak memories that leave them lost in hindsight (which what the Occult is about) by taking facts or creating facts one can target the subconscious and affect awareness through forethought creating or using established divisions and subdivisions prevalent throughout history in all cultures; like race, religion, class in addition to any other idea or belief they can influence or corrupt (i.e. , nationalism to divide up and maintain power over the world, without being known or held accountable, (similar to corporate structure where CEOs can be vilified and replaced so to can a nation states leaders or government take the fall to appease discontent.)

In a way it is a stroke genius. although it is also soulless at any level.

Food for all the lost souls-stupid doo doo dumb

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think you probably violated the t's and c's on this other website and now your here throwing your toys out of your cot in a little tantrum and so doing spreading propaganda about this other site.

As soon as the name of this site was mentioned I would back the moderators of this site to completely delete this thread with the ensuing namecalling as its childish and probably violates the american constitution of free speech from the mentioned conspiracy website perspective. What we have here is accusations that can't be defended by the accused party and so violates their rights. And by that I mean let's oppose the people fighting against us instead of the brothers and sisters fighting by our sides.

And so unless the website gets a chance to state facts from their side, I'd say all this is heresay and this thread should be deleted.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

no-one trust anyone. How many times have we heard people say Alex Jones is a shill etc etc the list is a million miles long on who are being truthful and who are the insiders.
This is part of their game, "truthers" those in search of Truth, they know we are out there so they need to control and moniter the situation at all times. That forum is just one way. The real insiders rarely talk BECAUSE they know they will be found and done away with. I don't know who is a real "shill" or who isn't. Just know we are heading for a time of real change.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I doubt very much it was their aim at the conception, but it seems more and more these days that the separate nations states of today are being used by the elite of our gov'ts simply to divide and turn the common people of Earth against each other.

Patriotism being the the last refuge of a tyrant, as they say.
edit on 4/10/11 by Morg234 because: Grammar fail

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Dont feel bad about getting Banned from the other popular site. I was banned for promoting peace instead of stirring up hate.

Peace to you

The truth will set us free.

I know see the light. I wish I would have saw it sooner.

You know Trinity calls Muslims "Muzzies"?

Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I will tell you why THIS thread is not hearsay ok.
They have been asked for years now and never once have they ever ever given an explanation ever !
That makes them very suspect.
this is a conspiracy website and we are talking about a conspiracy ! Hello

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

I think you probably violated the t's and c's on this other website and now your here throwing your toys out of your cot in a little tantrum and so doing spreading propaganda about this other site.

As soon as the name of this site was mentioned I would back the moderators of this site to completely delete this thread with the ensuing namecalling as its childish and probably violates the american constitution of free speech from the mentioned conspiracy website perspective. What we have here is accusations that can't be defended by the accused party and so violates their rights. And by that I mean let's oppose the people fighting against us instead of the brothers and sisters fighting by our sides.

And so unless the website gets a chance to state facts from their side, I'd say all this is heresay and this thread should be deleted.

Your certainly entitled to your opinion. What has happened is what I described and you can see that I'm not the only one who has had this happend to judging by some of the responses here. You can also research this and realize that there are other sites/blogs devoted to this very subject. I have asked Jason Lucas aka Trinity to explain this but he won't and I am not allowed to even view the site let alone post on it. All this because I uttered one word, "TAVISTOCK". Obviously, this means something. Go on there and do this for yourself and you will see. I posted this to make other people aware that this site is not what it appears.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solar75Gypsy

Just know we are heading for a time of real change.

What makes you say that? Is it a positive change?

I have no real agenda asking you these question outside of curiosity and interest.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

You know Trinity calls Muslims "Muzzies"?

Pathetic.

Alone for this his Page need to be a Target for "the Legion",
exactly this Hate-Speech forced me to use my Forums-Self-Destruction Button!

reply to post by Solar75Gypsy

U used his Kids, this is very unfair and should be deleted,
his Children and even his Wife have nothing to do with this Story!
edit on 4-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Is that you Maynard? Just kidding. He popped into my head while I was reading your posts.

We share the same perspective. In my eyes it is all an illusion whether the illusions are generated through the corralling of people via face book or other networking with slick faddish bait, the political dramas that manage to keep us all at odds with one another, or the very ingenious conspiracies that seem to occupy the human mind like nothing else. They all produce knee jerk reactions of fear, discontent, hate (too often) or the wonderful lull that comes from the security of having "Big Brother" watch after us. It is all a design to keep us from thinking for ourselves.

While reading this thread I was asking myself what the world would look like without all the cultural design and control. And what if I were in the position to exert control, what type of control would I exert? To what extent?would I want to hold onto my own power, security and wealth?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yep Trannity is on a banfest right now. The Occupy Wall Street thing has him all in a tizzy. That, coupled with their reluctance to allow the word Tavistock OR several other words (mostly related to malware, spyware, etc.) totally implicate them as agents provocateurs and protectors of the elite. Oh, and don't even cuss em out on the unban request page, cuz they send some sort of video back to you in response that seems very suspicious. Thank goodness I didn't open it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join