It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Look up Vivendi (en.wikipedia.org...).

Industry: Media, telecommunication
Founded: December 14, 1853

And about G-L-P, I actually came from that site today. Got banned for another thing thou. I think i got banned because they know what i posted will mess their stuff up.
PS. Need 20 posts so i can post it here thou.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I was thinking a lot about this Tavistock Institute today after I had watched this:

After watching that video and seeing the parallels between human society and the agriculture/animal farming industry...I cannot "unsee" them anymore. It makes sense of everything I could never make sense of...

I see Tavistock as the think tank of human "mind control" to keep us all content with our lives. So we don't go "searching" for a "different way of life"...one that ultimately we are in control of...the goal is content and sedated yet inspired with REWARD$...

I think many people think of "Mind-Control" as horrific science fiction that is possible but at some point far in the future when technology advances. Mind control usually gets stuffed in the "things that aren't possible" box along with "anti-gravity" and "free-energy" etc.

The interesting thing is, mind control is real and its real easy.

NLP

Negative Suggestion

We all know and have seen how easy it is to manipulate and control people with concepts such as positive and negative reinforcement, reward systems (carrot on $tick).

Mind control is not "fantasy" its very real very easy and very common.

I work at a mental institution and one of the target populations are anti-social sociopaths that are some of the most manipulating people you could ever imagine. The lengths they go to manipulate others for control is astounding. It is a disorder in the sense that it consumes their every thought. When they have a need they FIRST try to address that need through the manipulation and control of another person instead of simply "asking" or providing the need themselves. Its amazing to see the mental processes involved in this specific mental illness.

Having said all this the idea that Tavistock is an institute think tank that consults industries around the world on how to better "manipulate" and "control" their workers, profits, investments, expansion etc...its absolutely within reason and is by no means a "stretch" of the imagination.

Oh and one last thing regarding the anti-social sociopaths because they rationalize and justify absolutely everything they never perceive themselves as evil...they don't really even know what "evil" is. They know the standard social concepts of evil that were taught to them culturally and socially but they don't truly understand what evil is.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Never heard of this Tavistock before. Should definitely look into it more. NPL is what this world is running on at the moment, especially in western societies.

S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I was thinking a lot about this Tavistock Institute today after I had watched this:

After watching that video and seeing the parallels between human society and the agriculture/animal farming industry...I cannot "unsee" them anymore. It makes sense of everything I could never make sense of...

Thanks for the video, it was really cool.

It's fairly accurate in the general sense of the fact the general population are essentially slaves.

I agree that philosophy and the close study of history is the key to resolving this madness. I knew this was going to be a good thread thanks for making it even better.

I could sit around and talk to you guys/gals forever.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Slavery and manipulation are immanent to life.
To stay alive you always "need" something. Basically, life is exchange.
Those who decide to live at all cost, will resort to manipulation, monopolizing, enslaving and exterminating.
Manipulation is a premise of society. Society is always about controlled "exchange" of necessities.
The problem arises when the society becomes "state", when a "center of power" is created and all necessities are rounded up and then distributed as the small group of well organized and well armed enforcers decides.
This "evilness" which is actually "ignorance" is immanent to life.
The main brunt of manipulation of the masses is about persuading individuals that we all "must" live and therefore any price is OK to pay - loss of freedom for instance.
Freedom has nothing to do with life. It has to do with acquiring knowledge - which is opposite to life and society is there to distribute "knowledge" too.
That's why spreading of knowledge is prohibited, not so openly, but as a set of laws which de facto prevents it. "Copyright" is one of the ways to prevent stupid masses to get wiser. Religion is another.
The only thing that can really threaten society and ruling "class" is truth about what they do. People who know what is going on - flee society. Knowledge is death to society and life as we (dimly) know.
Organizations like Tavistock have this as their primary task, to create theories which will justify social structures of distribution of life necessities and knowledge, that is - authority. Distribution of responsibility and particularization of duties is the key to success of society. But, society is just an idea and survival of society doesn't mean survival of the individual which is usually sacrificed for the survival of this idea.

The whole thing is very complex and cannot be challenged with limited education. What really happens is that certain "logical" formulas are created and thrown on people. People accept the dictate of the logic without critical analysis and begin to follow protocols blindly. What logic "dictates" is the "voice of the master" for many people. It is difficult to fight ignorance of our closest kin when they simply follow the "logic", because they have already abandoned themselves and stopped learning, stopped acquiring knowledge.

Knowledge is the only way out from slavery and it takes us way higher than life as we know it. And what most people know about life is that it is "important" and "sacred", while in truth it is none of those, but a state of submission to operating "laws" of logic and emotions.

Just think about it - the most common emotion is the feeling of being threatened. The other face of this feeling is the "feeling of security". These two feelings are one and same, yet they appear different and opposite to each other to ignorant minds. This is the machine we have been scarified to. What is worse, most people don't understand that the "sacred" concept of private property is exactly the same as the feeling of being threatened. Without this feeling there is no private property. Think about it! You cannot feel threatened if someone takes what is not your private property.

This is the key to social slavery. Nobody will be moved to help someone else because others are not "necessary" ours to protect them. This creates impossible situation in which individuals are deprived of communication, and it makes it very easy for the mentioned group of thugs to control huge masses. They are organized and have monopoly on communication, which is the most important possession needed to maintain freedom.

"Life" is a taboo, and "death" too. But once you realize that death is knowledge, and the only thing truly capable of destroying ignorance, the prospect of "life" loses its grip, and it turns out that something is more important than life. Life or freedom, that is the true opposition.

Humankind has been sacrificed to ideas and emotions. It is the ideas and emotions that are constantly fed, by various means, all the propaganda is about recreating certain emotions and ideas, in place of freedom and education. The trust is enormous and only few have enough energy and courage to escape it.

Think about the function of pop culture, that crappy pop music which constantly revives certain emotions which take over our lives. This is the true result of "studies" Tavistock and similar institutions do. They teach the ruling bunch how to flood our consciousness with this emotional and ideological conditioning to maintain certain ideas: life, society, slavery and pride of being good, loyal, hard working slaves, and the award in most cases is just "hope" or "promise" of "better times" or simply "continuation of life"... Family is also one of the inventions of Tavistock and the likes to keep us down where they want us. No time for improving ourselves, we have to work to survive!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Darren Brown videos are fascinating. Thanks for posting them, definite food for thought...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shypeir
Never heard of this Tavistock before. Should definitely look into it more. NPL is what this world is running on at the moment, especially in western societies.

S&F

Thanks for the post! By the way, what is NPL?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to psychotherapy and organizational change based on "a model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them" and "a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour".[1] The term "Neuro-Linguistic Programming" refers to a stated connection between the neurological processes ("neuro"), language ("linguistic") and behavioral patterns that have been learned through experience ("programming") and can be organized to achieve specific goals in life.

Wiki -NLP

Corporate abuses

While NLP may have some partial good use it has long since been associated with aspects of mind control. It's used quite blatently by politicians, t.v. evangelicals, other groups aswell that I will do a quick search for because their particular names I cant quite remember, and the news media in many cases, with a combanation of specific words, phrases and hand gestures. Again it all about control and NLP is often heavily abused against the unwitting.
A search on ATS will bring results of the relevant topics. It was used on me one time but I was wise to spy what the other person was attempting to do and it had no effect.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Added a link.

The link below takes you to a page with three videos on the site concerning brainwashing and NLP.

iconoclastradio.com...
edit on 5-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Added video link.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In other words, NLP is conditioning of emotional and ideological reactions.
By carefully aiming certain triggers one can precisely predict someone's behavior.
Take anthem for example: Playing anthem will evoke certain paralyzing emotion in people and render them helpless in the state of emotional shock (patriotism, self pity...) and with sudden energy surge making them ready to jump to kill or die for the "cause".

Why do you think the Patriot Act is called "patriot"? Patriotism is a tabu, taken for "granted", and the contents of this Act, which is allowing to capture, prosecute and torture people without trial and legal defense, is barely questioned by "patriots". That is the result of NLP conditioning.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to psychotherapy and organizational change based on "a model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them" and "a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour".[1] The term "Neuro-Linguistic Programming" refers to a stated connection between the neurological processes ("neuro"), language ("linguistic") and behavioral patterns that have been learned through experience ("programming") and can be organized to achieve specific goals in life.

Wiki -NLP

Corporate abuses

While NLP may have some partial good use it has long since been associated with aspects of mind control. It's used quite blatently by politicians, t.v. evangelicals, other groups aswell that I will do a quick search for because their particular names I cant quite remember, and the news media in many cases, with a combanation of specific words, phrases and hand gestures. Again it all about control and NLP is often heavily abused against the unwitting.
A search on ATS will bring results of the relevant topics. It was used on me one time but I was wise to spy what the other person was attempting to do and it had no effect.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Added a link.

The link below takes you to a page with three videos on the site concerning brainwashing and NLP.

iconoclastradio.com...
edit on 5-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Added video link.

Ahhh...I've heard of NLP. He called it NPL, so I thought it was something else. Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Bump

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Since the disscussion is heading into the area of NLP I propose that other examples of how this is being used in the media. an example of how to make analysis can be be found at the links below

Interpreting NLP in the media_1

What we do is we find something similar and up to date, and make a analysis breakdown of our own.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Fixed link

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
Since the disscussion is heading into the area of NLP I propose that other examples of how this is being used in the media. an example of how to make analysis can be be found at the links below

Interpreting NLP in the media_1

What we do is we find something similar and up to date, and make a analysis breakdown of our own.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Fixed link

Thanks for the link. I don't get Youtube at work so I will check it out later when I get home.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Of course they have a website.
It is an organization directly concerned with group/hive mentality, behavior, and mass organizational pyschologies. The research done over the past 100 years by this institution has laid the foundation and paved the way for everything from mass propaganda formulation, to today's cutting edge mass marketing strategies. The information and discoveries are not without an agenda. Since it's not publicly funded I would find the major contributers to it's research and implementation. Corporations use this type of bull***t to get into the minds of every one of us and to mold us into little consumers. Many Corporate Rah Rah Sessions are led by people who are directly influenced by the findings of these types of institutes that prey on the weaknesses of the human condition. Herd Mentality and peer acceptance is among the strongest motivating factors driving people today.

If you think that there have not been some deep and dark tests re; the human psyche with pyschadelics, pychotropics, mind control, and various mindf*****g techniques and
that knowledge has not found it's way to some rogue elements or nefarious types to use it for some type of gain, you my friend are exactly as your handle states.

Couldn't agree more. When I read ignorant_ape's post I wanted to write the exact same type of response. Those kinds of flimsy tactics don't wash anymore.

I am one of those who deliberately codes important words into that other site. In fact I am fairly sure that post refers to me. Why? Because I see the lies they are stuffing down our throats and I refuse to stand idly by watching it happen. I believe the people have a right to learn about those who are controlling and enslaving us. I try to spread awareness where ever and when ever I may.

Don't give up. They are getting wild and desperate. Their greed has led them once again to ruin. They can beat us and kill us or trap us and enslave us but they cannot stop the zeitgeist. The movement will live on.

Don't give up hope.
Don't give up.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Of course they have a website.
It is an organization directly concerned with group/hive mentality, behavior, and mass organizational pyschologies. The research done over the past 100 years by this institution has laid the foundation and paved the way for everything from mass propaganda formulation, to today's cutting edge mass marketing strategies. The information and discoveries are not without an agenda. Since it's not publicly funded I would find the major contributers to it's research and implementation. Corporations use this type of bull***t to get into the minds of every one of us and to mold us into little consumers. Many Corporate Rah Rah Sessions are led by people who are directly influenced by the findings of these types of institutes that prey on the weaknesses of the human condition. Herd Mentality and peer acceptance is among the strongest motivating factors driving people today.

If you think that there have not been some deep and dark tests re; the human psyche with pyschadelics, pychotropics, mind control, and various mindf*****g techniques and
that knowledge has not found it's way to some rogue elements or nefarious types to use it for some type of gain, you my friend are exactly as your handle states.

Couldn't agree more. When I read ignorant_ape's post I wanted to write the exact same type of response. Those kinds of flimsy tactics don't wash anymore.

I am one of those who deliberately codes important words into that other site. In fact I am fairly sure that post refers to me. Why? Because I see the lies they are stuffing down our throats and I refuse to stand idly by watching it happen. I believe the people have a right to learn about those who are controlling and enslaving us. I try to spread awareness where ever and when ever I may.

Don't give up. They are getting wild and desperate. Their greed has led them once again to ruin. They can beat us and kill us or trap us and enslave us but they cannot stop the zeitgeist. The movement will live on.

Don't give up hope.
Don't give up.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/10/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
Look up Vivendi (en.wikipedia.org...).

Industry: Media, telecommunication
Founded: December 14, 1853

And about G-L-P, I actually came from that site today. Got banned for another thing thou. I think i got banned because they know what i posted will mess their stuff up.
PS. Need 20 posts so i can post it here thou.....

I'd be very interested to read it sir. Perhaps if you have the inclination you could send me a link in a PM once you post it up so I don't miss it?

I looked up Vivendi as you suggested and maybe I'm having an A Beautiful Mind style freakout, but I noticed something a bit odd:

Compagnie Générale des Eaux (CGE) was a French multinational company which gave birth to three world's leaders in their respective fields: VINCI, Veolia Environnement and Vivendi.

VINCI, Veolia Environnement and Vivendi.

Allow me to explain using bold letters and the shift key:

Veolia ENvIronnement = VENI

VIvenDI = VIDI

VInCI = VICI

"Veni, Vidi, Vici" (Classical Latin: [ˈweːniː ˈwiːdiː ˈwiːkiː]; Ecclesiastical Latin: [ˈvɛni ˈvidi ˈvitʃi]; "I came, I saw, I conquered." ) is a Latin sentence reportedly written by Julius Caesar in 47 BC as a comment on his short war with Pharnaces II of Pontus in the city of Zela (currently known as Zile, in Turkey).[1]

Its form (a three-part sentence or motto) is classed as a tricolon and a hendiatris. The sentence appears in Plutarch and Suetonius (Plut. Caes. 50, Suet. Iul. 37.). Plutarch reports that he "gave Amantius, a friend of his at Rome, an account of this action", whereas Suetonius says "In his Pontic triumph he displayed among the show-pieces of the procession an inscription of but three words, 'I came, I saw, I conquered;'".

"Veni", "vidi", and "vici" are first person perfect forms of the three Latin verbs "venire", "videre", and "vincere".

Now I will remove my tinfoil hat and wait for the paranoia to pass.
edit on 10/7/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shypeir

S&F

Here is some more reading for you....
letsrollforums.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I still dont understand why anyone wastes their time with 'that' website.

Although, it is fun to take the piss out of them now and again, tis a shame they have banned me on every I.P. i link my laptop to, its like they know its me!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I concurr, after watching that video I had similar thoughts but General population? thats a prison term, you ever been inside muzzle?

Not thats it any of my business or anything, just interested

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Just to add my tuppence worth I just visited the "Goat Love Products" site and anonymously replied to a thread called "What is the most stupid thing you can post ?" to which I posted the following:

"Tav is tock will get you banned"

Sure enough instead of my post appearing with all the other rubbish on the thread I received a page telling me that my IP was banned and now I can't even view the site (well at least until my router gets a new IP).

So I for one am now convinced that it's definitely a spook site. Very interesting they go so touchy about Tavistock though as it's not as if the institute is unknown in conspiracy circles etc.

Most entertaining !

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join