It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
[Here's a new photo that's been circulating the chemtrail sites

Could be a fuel dump, but it could easily be a chem-dump.

It is a fuel dump nozzle - maybe an A340 - this video appears to show the same type of a/c - Iberia Flight 6187, 5 July 2010 - the photo may be a screen capture from this -

And you can also see that it is not from an engine, and has no gap to the a/c as contrails typically do.

I would think that if they want to dump fuel they would need to do it a lot quicker than that small nozzle.

Apparently 1 ton per minute(see reply #4) - AFAIK it is mainly to do with the capacity of the pumps that drive it - the fuel is not "pressurised" in any sense, and the engine driven pumps are no use - they can only use the electric ones located at the tank.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I thought the debate over whether we were being sprayed or not was over years ago. Your being sprayed. The governments have admitted years ago that we are being sprayed to combat global warming. So they are not only spraying you but lying to you also. They are spraying into the atmosphere barium and aluminum, and who knows what else, for their HAARP and bluebeam projects. Why? Because they are the Illuminati satanists bend on global domination and mass reduction of the population...not to mention a bunch of deception with project bluebeam. I will have to look up the article from .gov admitting they are spraying us but here is another out of the UK... www.infowars.com...

Here is a more recent one, still look for the .gov link.... www.infowars.com...
edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
I thought the debate over whether we were being sprayed or not was over years ago. Your being sprayed. The governments have admitted years ago that we are being sprayed to combat global warming.

I seem to ahve missed that - can you direct me to this document or whatever??

Ta

So they are not only spraying you but lying to you also. They are spraying into the atmosphere barium and aluminum, and who knows what else, for their HAARP and bluebeam projects. Why? Because they are the Illuminati satanists bend on global domination and mass reduction of the population...not to mention a bunch of deception with project bluebeam. I will have to look up the article from .gov admitting they are spraying us

good oh - thanks in advance.

but here is another out of the UK... www.infowars.com...

did you actually read that? Because it says "admit spraying deadly toxins", but the article itself links to a Guardian article notes that the substances used were thought to be harmless.

It does dwell on the zinc-cadmium sulphate noting that cadmium is a carcinogen - but it fails to mention that not all forms of cadmium are dangerous - eg "passivated cadmium" is commonly used to protect steel screws and fasteners - it gives them a characteristic gold colour and is extremely common and completely safe. It makes no attempt to determine whether hte cadmium used in eth experiment was dangerous or not.

the article makes no attempt to quantify any danger - simply listing everything used as dangerous - it might as well condemn mono-oxygen-di-hydride as a poison.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I completely agree with you....very strange reply from defcon5. For all we know seperate tanks are built in the airplanes.

An other thing.....which came to mind first thing I saw this 'slick' guys 'new' name.....Sir Soros. He probably earned his Sir title because of something he did right. On the other hand it connects him with the british royals whom we all know keep a sinister agenda with other sinister elite.

I must admit that I do know not much about the guy but I do know he is very ambitious when it comes to busines and making deals. Personal status maybe too......you can fill in the rest.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks for your info and, of course, your joke. Today, in this thread, is the first time I had heard of aerotoxic syndrome and because there is a wealth of information including many videos from pilots, co-pilots, flight attendants etc. describing symptoms as alarming as loss of consciousness requiring oxygen masks, I can't really begin to argue it yet without fully grasping the details. The dates you supplied are helpful and I'll have to see if chemtrails and aerotoxic syndrome converge significantly.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Here I have some 'playfull' spraying by bored pilots.....cruising up and down the skies...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ed8d483fb4c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c161e96a60b7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0732f5e5cee7.jpg[/atsimg]

These are old reasonable pictures, I believe that such playfullness will not occure again because people are now watching the skies just for such tell tale signs.

edit on 2/10/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This is bogus...
I was a ramp supervisor and fueler for an international airport. As a fueler, I worked on all airlines and aircraft that came into our station, as there was only one fueling company at this airport. All JP comes from the same tanks at the tank farm, none of which have any special “Chemtrail” additives. There was one tank of JP5 there for military aircraft that might divert to our station, which required the entire airports fueling operation to be stopped while it was in use, as the hydrant lines are all charged with the same gas at the same time. This means that in order to pump special gas into a certain plane, all other fueling had to cease when the hydrant system was charged with that particular fuel type, and everyone in the airport was aware of the fueling delays caused by such an event. Lets just say that changing over fuel to a different type is a BIG DEAL, and certainly not being done in secret.

Additionally, there is no “Secret” tanks for “special” fuel on aircraft, the fuel tanks in the wings and aux tanks all flow from the same tanker line, controlled from one fuel panel. There are no other secret hidden tanks in aircraft, and no special filling equipment for putting chemicals on them. Your only fluids going into the aircraft are the potable water, toilet water (regular water with a chemical additive), oil, and JP. There are only tanks, hookups, and pumping equipment for these fluids (potable water truck, Waste disposal truck, and fuel truck, oil is put in by cans like your car). Aircraft are built in a standard way, with standard hook-ups so they can be serviced at any station in the world.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I am very surprised to read this from a mod who I thought were more unbiased than this.
But how do know nothing surreptitious takes place when you're not there? Or, since you left?

So other words. because you 'were' and once 'knew' ....therefore nothing can change? Ever?

So it's status quo and business as usual until the day you die, Is that it?

Well, there ya go!

I completely agree with you....very strange reply from defcon5. For all we know seperate tanks are built in the airplanes.

An other thing.....which came to mind first thing I saw this 'slick' guys 'new' name.....Sir Soros. He probably earned his Sir title because of something he did right. On the other hand it connects him with the british royals whom we all know keep a sinister agenda with other sinister elite.

I must admit that I do know not much about the guy but I do know he is very ambitious when it comes to busines and making deals. Personal status maybe too......you can fill in the rest.

As you might've noticed, I am on the down-low regarding this thread. I personally don't like when a Mod takes a specific side. It biases the people and I am not about to duke it out with everyone. So I am bowing out slowly.

I am usually up against WW (waving at WW) but having a debunking Mod is a little too intimating especially when they have ban-power.

So....... I thought the video was worth posting and personally for me?......ten years later I am nowhere near being convinced that these thick, excessive, lingering trails are just harmless plane 'smoke' and millions of us are just mixed-up conspiracy hungry goons.

Sorry. Ain't buying it and I wish they would all stop peddling it!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

When the old 'haven't you ever heard of flight paths' or the old stand-by 'aren't you aware there are (fill in the blank) more airplanes flying now than there were ten years ago' they always seem to pull out the 'photo-shopped' argument.
They are quick with the reasons but short on the logic if you ask me.

Listen, I know, you know, millions and millions of others know there is something more to this. But debunkers LOVE to turn this into a Sasquatch-like debate! The: prove it or it's a hoax debate.

It's ridiculous to argue, insulting to defend and important enough to investigate.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I read an article years ago that went directly to a .gov website where it admitted spraying to combat global warming. I will have to keep looking. But I did find this...

HR 2977 This bill clearly speaks of “Chemtrails” eventhough much of our government puts on an act of plausible denial.
PDF Copy of Section 7 of the HR2977 Bill H.R.2977 Section 7 PDF
www.rense.com...
www.dailymotion.com...

Congress Discusses S 517 RS - To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes. www.govtrack.us...

Here is a site with a lot of info... constitutionalvoices.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
People are saying that the government has removed information that used to be on their site. They must have had too many people respond badly. Here are some patents of the government that prove chemtrails and HAARP. They need the chemtrails for HAARP to work and also for their holographics for project bluebeam.

HAARP Patents (Assigned to APTI, Inc. Los Angeles, CA, Washington, DC)

U.S. Patent 4686605: Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere Issued: Aug. 11, 1987 Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 5038664: Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude Above The Earth’s Surface ~ Issued: Aug. 13, 1991 Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 4712155: Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region Of Plasma ~ Issued: Dec. 8, 1987 Filed: Jan. 28, 1985

U.S. Patent 5068669: Power Beaming System ~ Issued: Nov. 26, 1991 Filed: Sep. 1, 1988

U.S. Patent 5218374: Power Beaming System With Printer Circuit Radiating Elements Having Resonating Cavities ~ Issued: June 8, 1993 Filed: Oct. 10, 1989

U.S. Patent 5293176: Folded Cross Grid Dipole Antenna Element ~ Issued: Mar. 8, 1994 Filed: Nov. 18, 1991

U.S. Patent 5202689: Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space ~ Issued: Apr. 13, 1993 Filed: Aug. 23, 1991

U.S. Patent 5041834: Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer Which Can Be Tilted ~ Issued: Aug. 20, 1991 Filed: May. 17, 1990

U.S. Patent 4999637: Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth ~ Issued: Mar. 12, 1991 Filed: May. 14, 1987

U.S. Patent 4954709: High Resolution Directional Gamma Ray Detector ~ Issued: Sep. 4, 1990 Filed: Aug. 16, 1989

U.S. Patent 4817495: Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space ~ Issued: Apr. 4, 1989 Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

U.S. Patent 4873928: Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation ~ Issued: Oct. 17, 1989 Filed: June 15, 1987

Notice the last one...now we know why all those people have been hearing explosions and don't know where they are coming from.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

There is no need for speculation, when the facts are easily researched. I can help:

For all we know seperate tanks are built in the airplanes.

(That's the first bit of speculation, and I will address it. AS TO the "speculation" about the founder/CEO of EasyJet? Way off-topic, and as you will all see, irrelevant).

Firstly, to comment on the thread's opening post --- the video is grossly inaccurate and misleading, and I recognize that it was provided/posted by the ATS member, and is not his/her creation, nor does it necessarily reflect his/her actual opinions. It can serve as a springboard to education, however, in order to dispel so many misconceptions made by the under-informed lay public, as regards to aviation in general, and commercial aviation in particular.

Secondly, let's examine the facts about EasyJet airlines, and particularly their fleet roster.

This website is an excellent starting place, as it catalogs just about every airline in the world, and has tons of information to help you track the history of just about every commercial airliner airframe, up to a certain point looking back a number of years.... (it cannot be fully comprehensive, all the way back to the Wright Brothers, LOL! There are other ways for historians to record that info.):

AIRFLEETS.NET

The above link takes you to the home page...now, I will search for the EastJet airlines info:

EasyJet Airlines fleet mix history, past and present

As you can clearly see, as of the last update to the roster, EasyJet is a mostly Airbus operator, now (as I recall, when they began, they were mostly Boeing 737s).

Currently:

Airbus A319 -- 151
Airbus A320 -- 32
Boeing 737-700 -- 2

The chart shows all their past equipment, and you can research at your leisure the details on each and every one of those...as well as the currently operating jets.

Now, to remove the "speculative" aspect of the

...."seperate tanks are built in the airplanes"....
notion.

The specifics, from web sources, of the fuel systems for the Airbus narrow-body twin-jet models (all, the A319, A320 and A321 are nearly identical, only minor differences due to serial number/date of production, and so forth).

Airbus 320 Series Fuel System

You may choose to save the entire PDF to your harddrive, or merely open it in your browser. If you scroll down a bit, (Page 7 in the PDF) you will see the simplified schematic depiction of the fuel tanks, pumps and associated plumbing.

For those who cannot download or view the link above:
In the case of the A320 Series (and, virtually identical in all Boeing 737 Series), there are three fuel tanks, one each wing (comprising nearly the entire volume inside the wing structure), and a center tank, nestled under the passenger cabin floor, above the wheel wells where the Main Landing Gear reside when retracted. Yes it appears as if there are two tanks, each wing ("Inner" and "Outer") but that is just the design, to allow for surging and sloshing when tanks are less than capacity --- each wing is, for all intents and purposes, one tank.

Procedures for using the fuel are similar, both Airbus and Boeing. If there is fuel in the center tank, it must be used first, simultaneously, from both engines. Center fuel is only needed if the flight time is going to be longer than what is accommodated in just the wing tanks.... extra fuel = extra weight = reduced performance/higher operating costs, and reduced profit margins.....it isn't carried unless absolutely necessary for many operational reasons ( I won't bore you with the details of such scenarios ).

Once the center tank is depleted to minimum usable levels, then the engines burn the fuel "tank to engine", in order to maintain lateral balance.

In case the other link isn't enough, here is the actual Airbus info, hosted by someone else. It's an 8.65 MB PDF:

www.oaviao.com.br...

That is sufficient for any of you aspiring, or "wannabe", airline pilots out there to keep you busy reading for several weeks, in order to study and learn. (Fuel System is in Section 7, pages 7.1 to 7.11).

SO, by researching the first link to "Airfleets.net", and noting the production history of all the airplanes (to preclude any claims of "added" fuel tanks, or some such) and then looking into the facts of the airplanes' design and operating procedures. Then, in order to satisfy these "speculations" as without merit, one can search the web for images that depict the airplane in cutaway views, or cross-sections, etc. To show that there really is no "extra space" available.

edit on 3-10-2011 by ProudBird because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Here's a new photo that's been circulating the chemtrail sites

Could be a fuel dump, but it could easily be a chem-dump. I would think that if they want to dump fuel they would need to do it a lot quicker than that small nozzle.

That's a fuel dump, and yes the nozzle is plenty big enough to dump what they need to fast enough. You only need to do a fuel dump to shed extra weight in the case of an emergency landing that happens too soon after a take-off where your weight exceeds the landing weight.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good find... It seems that further searching brings up aircrap.org who is cataloging all of this..

Someone with some Easyjet shares should suit for exposure on the 'secret contract'..

Also, it is interesting that it is not a US company or black op like Evergreen....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

A very old red herring, (from 2001, so "medium old" perhaps) has been roundly debunked countless times:

HR 2977 This bill clearly speaks of “Chemtrails” eventhough much of our government puts on an act of plausible denial.

Sadly, this is the sort of misinformation that continues to be trotted out by those who believe in the myth of "chemtrails". Facts rarely interfere with their agenda.

See: The truth surrounding the so-called "“Space Preservation Act of 2001″

As you will read, this was the result of shenanigans by a certain few, and a lack of proper oversight by those in Congressman Kucinich's office, who should have paid closer attention. From the link:

Who wrote this? The original language for the bill was actually created by Alfred Webre and Carol Rosin. See, from Webre’s web site:....
(follow link above, for full text).

(**)...if the name "Carol Rosin" jumps out at you, it should. She is, unfortunately, a thorn in the side of valid and serious UFO researchers, because of her most outrageous claims, and beliefs. If you may recall, she is the progenitor of the rumor attributed to Dr. Werner von Braun, regarding his "death bed confession" to her, and to her alone. She seems more intent on celebrity, than "truth" or "disclosure".

Off the topic, I realize...but, background fill-in information nonetheless........

Also, those who are somewhat familiar with the American political procedures should be aware that many Bills are introduced to Congress, and often include what is called "pork", or other verbiage that is not pertinent to the main thrust and topic of the Bill. It is a sneaky way to slide things "under the door", in political wrangling.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Did look up aerotoxic syndrome cases and seems like except for the one in 1977, they all started in the late 90's. With the recent court case or side court case in Australia being won maybe some real test data will spring forth.

Aaerotoxic syndrome occurs to passengers INSIDE the aircraft, from breathing burning oil that has escaped into the passenger cabin. Its certainly not chemtrails, and does not effect anyone on the outside in the fresh air. Hence the fact that we don't see ground crews dropping over dead all over the airports. Its also not an intentional issue, as chemtrails are purported to be, considering that they really do not want to burn up all their oil, since the engines tend to require it to function correctly.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

No, there cannot be secret separate tanks in aircraft as we have to weight and balance all the fluids in an aircraft. Aircraft have a center of gravity, and a maximum weight, and anything of substantial weight must be taken into account so the aircraft is trimmed correctly.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zataraThese are old reasonable pictures, I believe that such playfullness will not occure again because people are now watching the skies just for such tell tale signs.

Yes, those are old pictures, and they have been debunked many times over. They are the result of aircraft flying J routes, similar to VOR's, and being funneled via ATC into airport traffic patterns.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
As you might've noticed, I am on the down-low regarding this thread. I personally don't like when a Mod takes a specific side. It biases the people and I am not about to duke it out with everyone. So I am bowing out slowly.

I am usually up against WW (waving at WW) but having a debunking Mod is a little too intimating especially when they have ban-power.

I might be a mod, but I am a member first, and have stated this same stuff since day one of my membership here. Don't worry about my “Ban” power, as I don't have any in a thread I am participating in, and secondly, you cannot be banned without a consenting vote by multiple staff members based on violations of the T&C. So feel free to fire away...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Speculative, misinformation:

Here I have some 'playfull' spraying by bored pilots.....cruising up and down the skies...

(Followed by some embedded photo images....link back or scroll up to view them please).

Those, again, are perfectly normal persistent contrails, left by airplanes (airliners mostly, but can always include the occasional large military transport jet). They follow the normal routes, called "Jet Airways"....heck there are hundreds of online sources, even Wiki, just because it's handiest: Wiki article on Jet Airways (aviation).

Take a look.....Wiki provides a small snippet of a Jet Airway navigation chart, for reference and illustration of their article:

You may also peruse this site: skyvector.com...

...to look up your region, if in the USA. You may search the web for other countries' Aviation Navigational chart information, if they provide it online (I know Canada, Australia do, as well as Western Europe and the UK).

So you see, the contrails, when conditions allow them to persist, just like cirrus clouds, for in actuality, that is what they are...specifically, "Cirrus Aviaticus", then they will remain, and tend to broaden, sometimes, to form even more cirrus. In just about the same exact fashion that Mother Nature causes clouds to form. Same processes at work, there. Only difference is, the act of the jet, introducing the additional hot engine exhaust, along with the moisture from the combustion of the fuel hydrocarbons. This is a localized effect in the atmosphere, but (again) due to the conditions of relative humidity and temperature, always variable hour by hour, day by day, season by season.....

So, contrails may :

A) NOT form at all;

B) May form, then rather rapidly dissipate (sublimate, is the correct scientific term);

C) Form, then linger, and contribute to the formation of more cirrus.

Basic meteorology is at work, here. Spurred by Human activity and influence, of course.
edit on 3-10-2011 by ProudBird because: Fix link, formatting....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Even though during the past 10+ years, that people have been exposing the existence of chemtrails, no one has been able to prove 100% exactly what they are or what their purpose is. No one has been able to debunk any of the claims either. Which is a very important factor.

If these persistent contrails were really just that, then it would have been debunked long ago and less and less people would tend to believe it. But the opposite is true.

There is only a growing amount of evidence and a growing number of people that support the existence of chemtrails. Also, there is no evidence that has been brought forth by debunkers that support their claims that these are normal contrails. It's the same evidence as when the contrail con-artists first started arguing that chemtrails are persistent contrails.

The movement to expose chemtrails has only gotten bigger and bigger. While the debunkers arguments are only getting weaker and weaker. Typically if something is a hoax then it gets exposed as being one. But that is not the case with chemtrails. More and more people are bringing the truth into the light and exposing the lies told by debunkers.

The movement to expose chemtrails will continue to grow. As will the evidence until we get the answers from the government we all seek. Until we all learn the truth about these trails in the sky that abnormally persist and spread out across the skies causing our once blue sky to turn into a sickening grey haze.

Keep looking up

Keep exposing the lies

We are making progress and getting closer to the hidden truth

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join