It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is no way for the average joe to know for certain what's going on up there...A solid argument on either side will be a falsity...A dry well....

The most reliable source would be a commercial airline pilot, and even he/she could be kept in the dark without knowing....

The best way to keep a secret is to pretend that no such secret exists.....

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But for a debunker to causally say that 100% of these blanant trails over head are nothing but vapor trails (with no proof of their own) is not only insulting but it almost appears, instigating. Gotta wonder if they're being paid.
Oh well.

Your opening post is a bit abrasive....Accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a payed dis-info agent is a sure sign of your mental instability and unwillingness to accept a reasonable explanation for the most easily explained....

Not so long ago, i witnessed a member of this site accuse another member of being a computer...A COMPUTER!!!.....

I've seen people accused of being aliens....And our favorite cliche, a payed dis-info agent...

This level of paranoia (or ignorance) combined with the overwhelming numbers of those afflicted is cause for alarm...

That being said, i'd like to add that the economy is suffering....In turn, i'm finding it hard to make my way here in America these days....A little extra money could be useful....

If there are indeed payed dis-info agents, or if there are any government scouts out there looking for the appropriate candidate to troll internet forums and disagree with conspiracy theorists, please,

PICK ME!!!

PICK ME!!!

it sounds like eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy money....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is merely a contrail, which at this jet's high cruising altitude, has turned into ice crystals. It's essentially a man-made cirro-stratus cloud. And besides the terrible shop you provided, the video can be explained as a guy who doesn't know anything about air travel or weather posting video of a contrail to youtube. The editing in the video is questionable, kind of leading the viewer to believe that the guy taking the video is flying pretty much directly next to another aircraft.

As we all, hopefully know, aircraft all travel on the same specific routes to get to a destination. The guy taking the video is merely recording the contrail from another aircraft that had used this same route shortly ahead of his flight.

The narrator says "a secondary aerosol fuel supply is switched on at cruise altitude". IMO that's just asinine. As a pilot myself, I think it is quite ridiculous for someone to believe that pilots, groundcrew, mechanics, etc are all in on this giant "chemtrail" scheme and are OK with it

Then the test on parts of the video:
"The sky is full of chemtrails from other flights". Certainly they would be full of contrails from other flights! At those altitudes presumably all aircraft would be making these cirro-stratus type trails of ice crystals.
"The clouds are thick and look like snowed land." Was this his first flight in an airplane? He acts as if flying over clouds or a weather system is some sort of "phenomena".

And toward the end of the video, Joe Everyguy is comparing a contrail to what is clearly a cloud (around 4:25-4:30)...

And I think bringing in the aerotoxin thing into your argument does little to nothing. Bleed air, which like is stated in your text is used to pressurize the aircraft and also for heating/air-conditioning purposes. However, it has nothing to do with what people would say is chemical additives inserted into jet fuel to make "chemtrails".
Bleed air is taken from one of the many compressor stages in a jet engine BEFORE the part where the fuel and air are mixed and then ignited.

To add contrails look different depending on 3 factors: weather conditions, altitude, and duration they have been in the air. Oh also I guess, to a lesser extent, the number of engines on the aircraft.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
im no expert but the picture you use in your post lokks fake...

I agree. You can see patterns in the spray.

Someone used the Photoshop clone tool.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Human_Alien

Even though during the past 10+ years, that people have been exposing the existence of chemtrails, no one has been able to prove 100% exactly what they are or what their purpose is. No one has been able to debunk any of the claims either. Which is a very important factor.

debunk the Easter Bunny then we can discuss how important a factor it is.

Yeah, you can't prove a global absence. Nobody has debunked the robot cats in my neighborhood. It means nothing.

But I don't think it's right to say none of the claims have been debunked. Many have - like the claim that contrails only last a few seconds normally. Or that contrails never used to spread out to cover the sky. Or that unusual amounts of aluminum or barium have been found. All those claims (and many more) have been comprehensively debunked.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Having that terrible photoshop renders the rest of the article redundant.

Im not even going to bother reading it if they are lying about that, they will be lying about everything else.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I love reading threads like this....makes me laugh

You get someone who works/worked in the field debunking everything you say...but you chose to ignore it because you saw a youtube video or read a kids blog. I trust the mods accounts

I commented on a thread like this not to long ago...if they add aluminum and other crap to the fuel...the engines would not work...they would be destroyed within minutes of them starting.

Its all explainable...many are just to ignorant to look for the real answers, and chose to make something out of nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I love reading threads like this....makes me laugh

You get someone who works/worked in the field debunking everything you say...but you chose to ignore it because you saw a youtube video or read a kids blog. I trust the mods accounts

I commented on a thread like this not to long ago...if they add aluminum and other crap to the fuel...the engines would not work...they would be destroyed within minutes of them starting.

Its all explainable...many are just to ignorant to look for the real answers, and chose to make something out of nothing.

the truth is way too boring.

apparently we need to invent boogymen as everything else in life is perfect. \sarc\

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Ok so any information you are presented with you will just dismiss. Just look up man, there are tic tac toe grids in the sky.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by ProudBird

Ok so any information you are presented with you will just dismiss. Just look up man, there are tic tac toe grids in the sky.

I live near SFO and OAK...all I see are low cumulus clouds, fog from the bay, and different varieties of high-altitude clouds

As has been stated hundreds of times before in these threads, the "grid patterns" you are seeing are simply a visualization of aircraft routes as they travel from navigation point to navigation point.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Terrible video editing with a really bad sound track and horrible Photoshopped pics do not a conspiracy make.

This is just goofy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

But for a debunker to causally say that 100% of these blanant trails over head are nothing but vapor trails (with no proof of their own) is not only insulting but it almost appears, instigating. Gotta wonder if they're being paid.
Oh well.

There is actually proof those are only contrails. If you look at close-ups you can see that between the engines and the "trail" there are several feet separating them, that's because the hot water vapors haven't had enough time to cool. You can also see that those trails are exactly behind the airplane's engines.

You only see what appear to be two because the engines on each wing are close enough for them to form one contrail per wing, hence only it appears that one contrail per wing is there.

Yes contrails do have some oil, and some other chemicals but those come from the engines and they are not put in there "to combat AGW..."

The fact that the person who made that video claims those "contrails" are being made to combat AGW should also tell you this is a political hoax.

BTW, another fact is that that video was filmed from another plane which is why the plane with the contrails looks to be closer, and it is not because that plane is flying closer to the ground.

edit on 3-10-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Someone needs to explain vector airways to the chemtrail people.

It is NOT a grid pattern, commercial aircraft use the same airway when going to the same city.

It's not that hard. As a private pilot I have the maps and charts, but they would be hard to post here.

It's a byproduct of combustion, nothing more.

WW2 bomber crews used to dread hitting the thermal layer that caused contrails, it gave away their positions. They found out soon enough that nothing could stop it, it's just part of burning fossil fuels at altitude.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Did look up aerotoxic syndrome cases and seems like except for the one in 1977, they all started in the late 90's. With the recent court case or side court case in Australia being won maybe some real test data will spring forth.
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Aaerotoxic syndrome occurs to passengers INSIDE the aircraft, from breathing burning oil that has escaped into the passenger cabin. Its certainly not chemtrails, and does not effect anyone on the outside in the fresh air. Hence the fact that we don't see ground crews dropping over dead all over the airports. Its also not an intentional issue, as chemtrails are purported to be, considering that they really do not want to burn up all their oil, since the engines tend to require it to function correctly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Who exactly is outside in the fresh air at 30,000 feet?

Aerotoxic Syndrome is, at the moment, not anything because it is not officially recognized. That's why pilots and others are banding together to get it recognized. The court case in Australia (not really the mainstream courts but more in the complaint to an agency category) was won on respiratory impairment and the ability to show that agency a continuity of cause and affect. It's kind of like the Agent Orange debacle which only after the fact was recognized as a real illness with a real cause. It's kind of like the chemtrail debacle which is only now starting to enter the court systems.

In insurance jargon there is a term 'concurrent causation.' What that means is that, for instance, if a car at the top of a hill rolls and hits another one which hits another one and so on down the hill, the car at the top is liable for all damages personal or property that were a result of it's original failure.

Chemtrails, whatever their original purpose, appear to be responsible for a number of adverse health effects regardless of how safe (think DDT and Agent Orange and how 'safe' these were) they are purported to be. The purpose of Agent Orange was to kill off foliage and yet it's ultimate effect was long term incurable illness, i.e. cancer, and ultimately death. It's a case of the cure being worse than the disease.

Aerotoxic Syndrome may wind up having nothing to do with chemtrails but everything to do with toxic, carcinogenic oil additives and faulty filters. Right now though, to me, there appears to be a link because respiratory ailments and respiratory failure, based on emergency room data, are an alarmingly escalating problem. Also, initially, the dates seem to coincide.

edit on 3-10-2011 by luxordelphi because: correct the usage of 'is'

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Fuel is pumped in gallons, and calculated in the aircraft by weight. If you added a significant amount of any additive to fuel, it would change its specific gravity, and our gallon to weight calculations would have shown a disparity.

I think you miscomprehend the point. He was not saying an additional additive to fuel, but the jetfuel itself when burned may release toxic fumes that settle high up in our atmosphere causing the greenhouse effect and destruction of the ozone layer.

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
O another note, if this is going on, do you really think they would have the ground crew in on it?

Certainly not. Everything would be on a need-to-know basis assuming there is any merit in the aerosol spraying conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video I found about chemtrails in america................

You are BEING POISONED with Aluminum, Barium and Strontium! BY THE U.S. AIR FORCE!

WOW

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I feel like the world is blind to looking up into their own skies. I mean seriously Chemtrails and contrails are two completely different things people. I came out of college one day in new york and I didn't want to count after i hit 95 chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoBee

Did you ever stop to think the weather conditions that day were especially conducive to the formation of contrails?
I'm being speculative because I wasn't there with you in that location at that time, but it is a fact conditions one day can produce a lot of contrails, while the next you may not see any. Heck, conditions can change that rapidly even within the same day!

Go to your Office of Registration at college and sign up for a few Meteorology courses...seriously. This should be a requirement for anyone before they start/post in a "chemtrail" thread.
edit on 3-10-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by zatara

When the old 'haven't you ever heard of flight paths' or the old stand-by 'aren't you aware there are (fill in the blank) more airplanes flying now than there were ten years ago' they always seem to pull out the 'photo-shopped' argument.
They are quick with the reasons but short on the logic if you ask me.

Listen, I know, you know, millions and millions of others know there is something more to this. But debunkers LOVE to turn this into a Sasquatch-like debate! The: prove it or it's a hoax debate.

It's ridiculous to argue, insulting to defend and important enough to investigate.

Again,...I agree with you. Because there is no solid evidence on chemtrails the debunkers have a ball.

Therefore I stopped replying in Chemtrail threads.....I should say, I try to stop replying in chemtrail threads. But I just couldn't resist to show you (and others) the creativity of bored chemtrail pilots. There is something to say about the designation of these commercial (or whatever busines) planes in the pictures I did show.

Anyways, good luck with your thread.

edit on 3/10/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

careful man, i know you're frustrated but that sounds like threat, just saying.
though you're participating as a member you should still try not to give other members reasons to feel paranoid.

the truth here is all you pilots are not in on it that's all.

none of you expert pilots, including "monsieur poullet", have ever flown or fueled a tr-3b, a blackbird or any other kind of spook ship which as has been pointed out can be painted or surrounded by a hologram to make it look commercial.

just making a point here.

nobody here knows everything.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Regarding that video, no it is not any "earth-shattering" revelation. That YouTube segment is culled from a long film, titled "What In The World Are They Spraying?". (Sometimes abbreviated "WITWATS", for easier typing).

You may wish to search on ATS for threads that discuss, and completely invalidate the film's many premises....it is a fantasy, not a "documentary".

Here is a primer and run-down of the film, from "Contrail Science" (a store house of factual information about contrails, and a place that exposes many of the myths that have grown up about them):

Debunked: What In The World Are They Spraying?

edit on Mon 3 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Spell-bunked...LOL

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join