BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Secret hidden cam conversation with a CHEMTRAIL PILOT

Cloud seeding is NOT chemtrails.
Totally different subject, been around since the 50's.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So being from the U.S, did you re-fuel a lot of EasyJet planes?

I would doubt it, as they don't fly to the U.S.

Also who is to say the Chems aren't added to the fuel anyway, which would mean that there would be no need for the lenghty process you explained? I suspect you would go on to explain that the engines would be affected by this, but who's to say they are not modified?

O another note, if this is going on, do you really think they would have the ground crew in on it?

edit on 2/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I wasn't really paying attention to that photo. I just grabbed it. And I don't know it's not real. I am giving the worse case scenario that it might not be real.
You think I am LOOKING for negative comments? Apparently you don't know me that well.

I wish this whole wide world would get along. I am a very peaceful person. I hate corruption, deceitfulness, dishonesty and lies.

That's why I am here on ATS. To blow off steam and to engage with other like-minded people. I hate combative threads.

To me chemtrails (or NON-contrails) are a given by now. Sorta like how the government is corrupt. We all agree with that.
I am hoping we can collectively one day get to the bottom of what some of these non-contrail sprays are all about. That's my intent and modus operandi
Nothing more. Nothing less

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This is bogus...
I was a ramp supervisor and fueler for an international airport. As a fueler, I worked on all airlines and aircraft that came into our station, as there was only one fueling company at this airport. All JP comes from the same tanks at the tank farm, none of which have any special “Chemtrail” additives. There ...snip.....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I am very surprised to read this from a mod who I thought were more unbiased than this.

Oh - so to actually evaluate the evidence, check it against facts, etc., is biaseed....but presumably you think that your own opinions are not??

But how do know nothing surreptitious takes place when you're not there? Or, since you left?

So other words. because you 'were' and once 'knew' ....therefore nothing can change? Ever?

got any evidence that they HAVE actually changed?

I work with people who are on airport ranmps every day - although I no longer am myself except rarely.

They tell me nothing much has changed - and when I travel by air I can look out over ramps and see the same sorts of things happening there that happened when I was a mechanic. I can explain every vehicle around the aircraft, every pipe connected to it.

And I've seen aircraft I worked on leave horizon-spanning contrails when I did work on them too - back in the 1970's & 80's.

So a/c could make persistent contrails then withotu anythnig "strange" about them - what evidence do you have that anythign about that has changed??

So it's status quo and business as usual until the day you die, Is that it?

Well, there ya go!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Misterlondon

Did you even take a look at the video?

You always flame OP's without providing much substance, why is this?

yes i did watch the video before i made the comment.. and read the thread. i wouldn't go as far as saying i flamed the op.
im guilty of using sarcasm but my motives behind it were not meant to be in a nasty way, i was just pointing out, the use of a photo like that in a thread like this is probably not a wise choice.. (without even going into it to much)

in the same way any thread or article involving fringe subjects should not use fake, exaggerated or photo shopped pictures.. it does at to the effect and entertainment value of the thread but it doesn't help in backing up what your trying to point out..

just to add.. human alien.. sorry to slightly derail your thread here and bring it up again just had to clear that up..

and to add again

Those are what' we call provocateurs who are just here to debunk and discredit. They have no other goal!

completely unnecessary and a bit of a personal attack, i suspect maybe because of disagreements in the past.. but it doesn't matter im not going to bite..

edit on 2/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   

They use Silver Iodide, which is a Chemical, so sorry it is the same thing.

So what it has been around since the 50's, so have T.V's, but there have been advances in T.V's, no?

+1 more 
link   

I am very surprised to read this from a mod who I thought were more unbiased than this.
But how do know nothing surreptitious takes place when you're not there? Or, since you left?

So other words. because you 'were' and once 'knew' ....therefore nothing can change? Ever?

So it's

This rumor started in the 1990's, which was well within the time frame that I running an airlines ramp services. As a supervisor, nothing went onto those aircraft that I was not directly aware of or had complete control over, as I was ultimately responsible for ensuring the weight and balance of that aircraft, all its ground servicing, and its fuel load. No tuck was allowed on my ramp, near my aircraft, and certainly not allowed to hook-up to or touch my aircraft without my direct approval. A Lead Agent or Supervisor signs their responsibility for that aircraft from the time it comes into the gate until it is pushed back out, and signs off that its servicing and load are within the parameters that are given to the pilot to set his trim settings. There is certainly not someone allowed to approach your aircraft, and put anything on it, and alter its weight and balance profile, without your direct consent.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/2/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

you said..

But also natural in that it is what will always happen if you have a lot of hot water vapour sprayed into cold air - there are numerous videos on YT (if that is your thing) of people throwing boiling water into the air & it freezes into ice fog almsot instantly. Why should the huge amount of water vapour generated by a jet engine be expected to not follow the laws of physics too??

No expert here but...

wouldn't jet exhaust be spent fuel?

why would the exhaust be full of water?

just wondering

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I call fake, it just doesn't look right.

There's a difference between the original shot out of a window:

and a second or two later we have the shot of the plane:

Different sky, no shot with the window and the plane supposed to be leaking, AND I'm sure that two planes would not be travelling on parallel courses so close to each other at height.

Sorry, I call fake my friend!

edit on 2-10-2011 by kiwifoot because: edit

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't spend my time debunking usually.. but this is just a guy rambling on about his theory and then an absolutely terrible photoshop.
edit on 2-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: Man.. i make the craziest grammatical errors on this site.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They use Silver Iodide, which is a Chemical, so sorry it is the same thing.

no it is not.

Cemtrails are apparently some secret programme sprayed from commercial jet engines for a purpose that is not known but believed to be "evil"" by many people.

Cloud seeding is not secret, is done for a known purpose, is not done by commercial airliners, does not come from engines, is done, oddly enough, in clouds not clear blue skies, and the trails are almost invisible from the ground.

Now if you are goignto take the position that ALL chemicals "sprayed" by aircraft are "chemtrails" (because they are trails of chemicals - we've had this before.....), then you should also be concerned about eth INVISIBLE "chemtrails" that aircraft are generating all the time - they have exactly the same chemicals as the "visible" chemtrails......but are beign generated at all levels of flight - not jsut high altitude - they are present at ground level when they taxi and take off and land too!!

And of course then there's all the other chemtrails that fit thsi description too - car and truck exhaust, industrial and even domestic smoke and gas discharges for example.

sure you want to go there??

So what it has been around since the 50's, so have T.V's, but there have been advances in T.V's, no?

But "chemtrails" supposedly only started in the 1990's didn't they??

And are you trying to say that advances in TV are evidence of chemtrails??

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have adapted my lingo by calling them non-contrails because I agree, I have no way of knowing there are chemical cocktails in those trails. So yes. Thanks

Having said that, maybe that's what they THINK they're doing though. It's called a false impression! Like someone thinking they're just driving someone's car for them (while they fly) and not knowing it's full of heroine in the wheel wells.
I don't think that's TOO James Bond-ish for the chemtrail makers to do.

They did it when they gave gay men free hepatitis vaccinations back in the 1970's only to inflict them with AIDS. (of course, my opinion) but I don't want to go off topic.

So what the right hand does doesn't always gel with the left hand!

And if it is ONLY cloud seeding, why isn't anyone in this god-awful country of mine, admitting to this?
They make it seem like it's all in our imagination.

If it's cloud seeding then, GREAT! Just admit it to me then. I'll skulk away quietly.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So being from the U.S, did you re-fuel a lot of EasyJet planes?

No, but it does not matter, back then everyone was accusing Evergreen of the same activity, and I worked on Evergreen a lot back then. Again, all aircraft are standard so they can be serviced the same anywhere in the world.

Also who is to say the Chems aren't added to the fuel anyway, which would mean that there would be no need for the lenghty process you explained?

Fuel is pumped in gallons, and calculated in the aircraft by weight. If you added a significant amount of any additive to fuel, it would change its specific gravity, and our gallon to weight calculations would have shown a disparity.

O another note, if this is going on, do you really think they would have the ground crew in on it?

First off, nothing secret goes on in an airport, every rumor flies through the place like crap through a goose. Fuelers, since they travel from airline to airline, tend to be the broadcast news of the airport.

Also, as stated, the ramp crew is ultimately responsible for ensuring weight and balance, so nothing is going on that aircraft that the ramp crew is not aware of. Nothing is allowed to approach an aircraft on the ground without the supervisor or lead agents permission.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

you said..

But also natural in that it is what will always happen if you have a lot of hot water vapour sprayed into cold air - there are numerous videos on YT (if that is your thing) of people throwing boiling water into the air & it freezes into ice fog almsot instantly. Why should the huge amount of water vapour generated by a jet engine be expected to not follow the laws of physics too??

No expert here but...

wouldn't jet exhaust be spent fuel?

why would the exhaust be full of water?

just wondering

What is spent fuel??

It is not kerosene any more....what is it that kerosene bevomes when you burn it?

It becomes CO2 and water vapour mostly - all hydrocarbons produce an enourmous amount of water vapour when you burn them.

The formula is pretty much the same - hydrocarbons are Carbon (C), and Hydrogen (H) - burn them with Oxygen (O) and you get CO2 and H2O.

tehr are certainly otehr trace elements - if you do not have enough Oxygen hten you get some Carbon Monoxide too (CO)

In fact a gallon of kerosense burned will generate a little more than a gallon of water!!

If you've ever had an unflued gas heater in your home you will know how much condensation they put out!!

Tehre's plenty of info on the 'net about it if you want to check - eg this google search for how much water is generated by burning kerosene

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

But "chemtrails" supposedly only started in the 1990's didn't they??

And are you trying to say that advances in TV are evidence of chemtrails??

No merely pointing out that there are advancements in alot of areas in life.

Sorry if you misunderstood the comparables.

edit on 2/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

just to add.. human alien.. sorry to slightly derail your thread here and bring it up again just had to clear that up..

Duly noted my friend

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ok..

thank you for the kind response!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And if it is ONLY cloud seeding, why isn't anyone in this god-awful country of mine, admitting to this?
They make it seem like it's all in our imagination.

If it's cloud seeding then, GREAT! Just admit it to me then. I'll skulk away quietly.

contrails are not cloud seeding - they are a normal, albeit man-made, phenomena associated with burnign hydrocarbons in cold and saturated atmospheric conditions.

When you burn hydrocarbon fuel you generate an imense amount of water - whether it is kerosene in a jet engine or petrol in a piston engine - same thing.

When that water comes out the back of the engine it will condense into water droplets or ice crystals if the conditions are right for that to happen - which is typically at the sort of high altitudes that jet airliners cruise at.

Cloud seeding is the deliberate attempt to create precipitation from clouds by "seeding" them with soemthing the help the precipitation form - usually silver iodide. It is done at low-ish altitudes, and usually by quite small planes.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't see how the video shows Easy Jet being "busted" for aerosol spraying. It shows a plane with vapor trails and that's all. I'm not saying that this company might not be involved in some kind of spraying, I'm just saying that for this to have been a "bust," one would expect more evidence than just the trails. Also, if this particular jet was spraying chemtrails, then I would think there would have been more planes working with it in conjunction. This is one of the things that I have a problem with when it comes to the chemtrail arguments. The more believable reports of chemtrails to me are the ones where people are seeing a number of planes appearing to make an intentional grid pattern that involves the planes maneuvering back and forth across the sky.

Seems to me one plane spraying chemtrails isn't going to accomplish a whole lot on it's own.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So it's

This rumor started in the 1990's, which was well within the time frame that I running an airlines ramp services. As a supervisor, nothing went onto those aircraft that I was not directly aware of or had complete control over, as I was ultimately responsible for ensuring the weight and balance of that aircraft, all its ground servicing, and its fuel load. No tuck was allowed on my ramp, near my aircraft, and certainly not allowed to hook-up to or touch my aircraft without my direct approval. A Lead Agent or Supervisor signs their responsibility for that aircraft from the time it comes into the gate until it is pushed back out, and signs off that its servicing and load are within the parameters that are given to the pilot to set his trim settings. There is certainly not someone allowed to approach your aircraft, and put anything on it, and alter its weight and balance profile, without your direct consent.

But somehow, somewhere along the lines the verbal rumor became tangible.

I mean c'mon.

What you're also helping to explain is the quintessential way of planting that seed of doubt before the unveiling.

Because if you don't think I am not aware of strategic Think Tanks whose sole purpose is to painstakingly derive the best way to dupe and deceive 'We the People' regarding certain clandestine matters...then you're talking to the wrong person!

edit on 10/2/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-10-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join