It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Badly losing argument,
Abandon thread...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/3/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
They're spraying magical fairy dust. It will make us all super-healthy and able to manifest our heart's desires! Just joking. Great post, OP! I've been watching chemtrails since about 1994. I FELT it first.....along with other tri-athletes that I trained with. It didn't feel as good to be outside all of a sudden. I'd been an outdoors person for my entire life. I've noticed that since Fukushima something is very different too. I feel a 'stress' about being outside. It's kind of tiring. Is it chemtrails, the sun's different energy or the radiation? I don't know. I'm not wild about it though.

Everyone in their respective corner? [[[Ding ding ding]]] let the fighting commence.

Wow! Were you right about what would happen in this thread or what? I usually don't read tons of chemtrail threads. I'm really surprised at the controversy. My interests lie in mind control primarily, so I'm not going to spend a couple thousand hours attempting to determine whether or not chemtrails are real or not. There's too many other things to look at. Thanks to everyone for all of the amazing links I may never research....but then again, it's there if I choose. Peace.
edit on 3/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
im no expert but the picture you use in your post lokks fake...

that pic is fake
i work on the airbus A380 and easyjet have NO A380's lol

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I didn't lose any argument and haven't abandoned anything.

When you have your little pet go and edit out my posts I see how things are and don't wish to waste my time with your ignorance.

As far as I'm concerned you badly lost the argument and that's why you had to go and get your MOD friends to delete the info in my post

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Excuse me sir....
Did you violate the T&C here?
The T&C is really not that difficult to figure out, now is it?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Look like retouched photos to me.

Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So by calling other members names, posting links to videos full of profanity, and pictures of children giving obscene gestures, are you hoping for the martyr ban so you can claim how you got banned off ATS for posting the truth?
Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

WOW!! Amazing video!! These chem-trail grids are all over the globe. A morning can start our crystal clear and by late morning the sky is milky white. No wonder cancer rates have increased as well as other diseases (possibly autism). I'm not a doctor but I'm old enough to take notice of an increase in human diseases. When I was in high school there was maybe one to two classrooms dedicated to kids with special needs..now there are entire wings of schools dedicated to these kids!!! Crazy times fellow ATSers...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Anyone, who doesn't believe that the governments of the world haven't been spraying chemicals into the air, is a fool, and doesn't even belong in this fight, lol we don't need part time researchers in this game.

The same people that can't understand the FACT that Chemtrails are real, believe that the Bible is the word of "God", Al Qaeda isn't Run by Western Intel, like CIA, MI6, Mossad and Saudi Intel etc(As an obvious "Enemy" in the east, used to create fear and a pretext for wars, like the Commies in the Cold War) and 9-11 wasn't an inside job, and aloud to happen by not enforcing the air defenses(The hijackers weren't even the supposed suspects and Bush's brother run security in the Towers, among many other things.)

The point is, if you can't accept the reality, that the governments of the world are spaying Chemicals across our skies, then you deserve everything the El-ites(El, is one of the gods used in the creation of your BULLble lol.) has planned for the you, you're still apart of the "Hive Borg Collective", as Alex 'COINTELPRO' Jones would say.

"Chemtrails" are a very real problem. Deal with it!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Also please provide a picture of these so called fingertip contrails made by a wingtip that are persisting and spreading.

Those are "pendules". It is regions of the contrail that are sinking into the stable air below. The shape is related to the wake vortex instabilities left by the plane. It's influence by the entire wing surface, but the vortex does mostly end up around the wingtip.

The wingtips are not creating the contrails though (in this instance). You don't want to confuse it with aerodynamic contrails, which you CAN get off wingtips, usually seen when landing in mist.

See this 1972 book, which explains it in detail.

picasaweb.google.com...
edit on 3-10-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

WOW!! Amazing video!! These chem-trail grids are all over the globe. A morning can start our crystal clear and by late morning the sky is milky white.

As has always happened (depending on where you live). See 1969 pictures of this happening:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I was actually going to post that my skies are CLEAR!!! and have been most of this summer. It is the first summer I can remember where there have not been several days with a light overcast caused by contrails. I have photographed them in the past and have noticed this year that they seem to dissipate quickly like they did when I was a kid.

One time I caught one plane circling our town in a photograph...but it was also foggy so that could be the explaination too RIGHT???

Makes me wonder if we can’t afford to spray anymore (the protection theory). They have given up spraying (the control theory... MAYBE WE WON???) or the weather is just not up to it anymore (Climate change theory).
Anyway whatever the cause I am looking at clear brilliant blue skies here in the Northwest! Anyone else notice the change?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

hahaha that picture is more photoshopped than my abs!

Is their any hard evidence here?? i say this as most con trails look exactly the same unless their is something on fire in the plane, or the sun is setting and they start to look like they are on fire.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect
Anyone, who doesn't believe that the governments of the world haven't been spraying chemicals into the air, is a fool, and doesn't even belong in this fight, lol we don't need part time researchers in this game.

The same people that can't understand the FACT that Chemtrails are real, believe that the Bible is the word of "God", Al Qaeda isn't Run by Western Intel, like CIA, MI6, Mossad and Saudi Intel etc(As an obvious "Enemy" in the east, used to create fear and a pretext for wars, like the Commies in the Cold War) and 9-11 wasn't an inside job, and aloud to happen by not enforcing the air defenses(The hijackers weren't even the supposed suspects and Bush's brother run security in the Towers, among many other things.)

The point is, if you can't accept the reality, that the governments of the world are spaying Chemicals across our skies, then you deserve everything the El-ites(El, is one of the gods used in the creation of your BULLble lol.) has planned for the you, you're still apart of the "Hive Borg Collective", as Alex 'COINTELPRO' Jones would say.

"Chemtrails" are a very real problem. Deal with it!

First of all, you are implying that anyone who doesn't believe as you do, is wrong, and "deserves everything the EL-ites planned....". Well, if you are so enlightened, and have FACTS that prove that those are CHEMTRAILS and not CONTRAILS, then please, present them to us ignorant fools.

I am not denying that governments have sprayed chemicals, and I'm not going to discuss other conspiracies in this thread.

China is a good example of weather modification (at the Olympics), I even remember the MSM reporting it.
Here:
Who’ll Stop the Rain? China to Open Chemical Umbrella Over Beijing for Olympics

Cloud seeding

However, I am fed-up of grainy little videos of jets (passenger jets that we see everyday in the sky) producing CONTRAILS, which is a scientifically proven effect, and people freaking about it OMG OMG CHEMTRAILS OMG CONSPIRACY OMG TINFOIL HAT.

Do you know anything about flying ? Do you know anything about physics ? how about common sense ?
Have you ever made trip fuel calculations ? Have you ever piloted a 737 ? Have you ever calculated, how much fuel you need to fly safely from point A to pointB ? The fuel consumption is based on various factors, now if you mix up JET A-1 with some crap that produces these "chemtrails", your fuel consumption would go UP (because there is crap in the fuel), and your calculations would be messed up. Somebody would notice that and speak up about it. You can't seriously tell me that all the pilots in the world are part of a conspiracy, can you ?
I know many pilots, and they are quick to report anything out of the ordinary.

Anyway whatever, I'm probably wasting my time trying to explain common sense to you.

What can I say ?
Learn to fly, rent a plane and go take a sample, analyze it and come back here to post the results, that's the only SOLID proof you can contribute, other than that, it's just speculation, ENDLESS speculation.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That image of the plane is the WORSE photoshop job I've ever seen. Secondly...this guy knows absolutely nothing about how engines work, and the effect of releasing extremely hot air at high altitude in a cold air environment. Its vapor...thats it. These planes are not releasing chemicals other than the exhaust. Why do people thing that all vapor trails have to disappear after a few seconds behind the plane? Clouds don't suddenly disappear. The vapor creates a long thin cloud that will last for quite a while..the moisture just hangs there like any other cloud. You ever notice that people show pictures of long lasting "chem trails" when you can plainly see other clouds at approx. the same altitude hanging there? Thats because the conditions are right for the vapor to persist and linger. When you see a plane with a short trail that goes away...ever notice how the sky is usually clear!!!! Its because the conditions aren't right for the vapor trail to last!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Anyway whatever the cause I am looking at clear brilliant blue skies here in the Northwest! Anyone else notice the change?

It won't last. As summer ends, you will more frequently see conditions that favor persistent contrails. Here's today's forecast

You can see this here:

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I saw this today on David Icke's site.

Then it must be true!

We're being sprayed by a bunch of Lizards who are really dressed up as important people!

Oh wait, they too are being sprayed, just like all of us are.... So, they are spraying themselves and their children right along with us too...

Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense at all....

EXACTLY....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I really enjoy reading posts like this! I get to giggling so hard that I choke on my own tongue! Talking about paranoia...what is up with you guys thinking that our government is treating us like mosquito's? Chem-trails are nothing more than contrails producing vapor by jet engines. Oh Lord....I am still laughing!!! The only chemicals coming out of the planes are nitrogen, unburned fuel, carbon dioxide, sulfur and plain ole soot!

Do I believe spraying occurs in the atmosphere? Absolutely, but is primarily used for cloud seeding studies to produce rain. There are many tests going on so scientists can learn to manipulate weather.

The vapor produced by jet engines will get you sick if you are too close because the burned exhaust is deadly if you keep inhaling it. Stick your head behind an exhaust pipe on your running car and tell me you don't get sick or die.

If you really believe this garbage, you seriously need to lay off the herb and check yourself into a hospital for a mental evaluation and I mean this SINCERELY.

I will not reply to anyone concerning this non-issue because it isn't worth my time. Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Even though during the past 10+ years, that people have been exposing the existence of chemtrails, no one has been able to prove 100% exactly what they are or what their purpose is. No one has been able to debunk any of the claims either. Which is a very important factor.

debunk the Easter Bunny then we can discuss how important a factor it is.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join