It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No way in hell am i going on one of your airlines planes if you fuel them with Kero lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

When that water comes out the back of the engine it will condense into water droplets or ice crystals if the conditions are right for that to happen - which is typically at the sort of high altitudes that jet airliners cruise at.

Okay, explain this to me.

Why is it that some planes expel these 'Trails' yet others do not.

How can three planes travelling at the same height not act in the same way?

I know you are going to claim they are travelling at different heights, but three planes travelling side by side?
I have seen this, and for this reason, I believe there is something untoward going on.

Also, I recently saw the Red Arrows flying over my City on a display and the coloured smoke the released acted exactly in th same way as Chemtrails, but at a MUCH lower height.

Sorry, I can't reach up and take samples, but something is going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But somehow, somewhere along the lines the verbal rumor became tangible.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The rumor started with an online post from some guy claiming to be a mechanic who found spraying equipment in the toilet system. This post was obviously made by a real airline person as a joke, as the post included pictures of a NW 727, showing items such as the heated masts and static discharge wicks on the wingtips as the “spraying nozzles”. Give a board mechanic a camera, and here we are almost 20 years later discussing his hoax.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
No way in hell am i going on one of your airlines planes if you fuel them with Kero lol.

JP is a cut of Diesel fuel with additives for anti-icing, anti-static, etc. As a matter of fact, all of the diesel ground servicing equipment is fueled right off the same pits as the aircraft with a special truck that has an attachment like a normal car fuel nozzle. Diesel is nothing more then a specific grade of Kerosene.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

What goes into planes is aviation grade fuel, JET A-1

Usualy has a density around the the .8000's

Although similiar, Kero IS NOT DIESEL, Kero is basicaly Paraffin.

I would like an explanation of what addivtives are then put onto the planes exactly, as if this were done in the UK, people would be going to jail. Kero can go down to about -50, i sometimes add it to my diesel engine in winter.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Oh no, not another cookie cutter chemtrail thread... There was one massive one not a long ago, and it's probably still active. Please do a tiny bit of research before starting your own chemtrail on ATS.

PS. Claims in OP have no merit.

First off, was this particular EasyJet case covered before on here? If so, please provide link.

Let's say we are discussing pollution. Do I need to start a NEW THREAD just to post a pic of my neighbor's car obviously burning oil (old engine etc)???

edit on 2-10-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Jet A is no longer used in the US, and has not been for a long time. What is used now is JP4, JP5, and JP8. JP5 is only used by certain military fighter aircraft, mainly by the Navy for carrier ops.

Fuel 101
K-1 Kerosene, #1 diesel, and jet fuel (JP4) are closely related to each other. #1 and JP4 have higher allowable sulfur than K-1

...And JP/diesel are interchangeable. You can most certainly run JP in a diesel engine, as its done at the airport every day. The difference mainly comes down to the amount of sulfur that is removed, changing the purity of the fuel, and what additives each contain.

Here is a list of additives by fuel type:
Aviation Fuel Information

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

When that water comes out the back of the engine it will condense into water droplets or ice crystals if the conditions are right for that to happen - which is typically at the sort of high altitudes that jet airliners cruise at.

Okay, explain this to me.

Why is it that some planes expel these 'Trails' yet others do not.

How can three planes travelling at the same height not act in the same way?

I know you are going to claim they are travelling at different heights, but three planes travelling side by side

I have seen this, and for this reason, I believe there is something untoward going on.

I would like to know how you know they weer side-by side.

For starters it would probably be a serious breach of air traffic rules - aircraft are normally 1000 ft apart vertically - and at the sort of distances that aircraft are away from teh ground that distance is essentialy invisible.

Secondly - actually when they ARE allowed to fly side by side it can hapen due to engine differences - there's a whole paper on that here and this photo comes from it:

On hte left is an Airbus A340 with relatively modern high-bypass ratio CFM56 engines, on the right a Boeing 707 with relatively old JT3 engine - the difference in contrail formation is discussed in the paper.

Also, I recently saw the Red Arrows flying over my City on a display and the coloured smoke the released acted exactly in th same way as Chemtrails, but at a MUCH lower height.

And what does that mean??

Sorry, I can't reach up and take samples, but something is going on.

Yep - many more airliners, much more efficient engines = many more contrails.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

shorthand - jet fuel is essentially kerosene of a more specific grade than that you would use in an old heater - when I was an apprentice it was common practice to take the water drainings (which rarely contained any water but had to be done anyway) home to fuel heaters for us cash strapped kiddies!

The grade(s) used in a/c are mainly selected for particular flamability & temperature behaviours IIRC - that you use at home doesn't need those characteristics.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Wow, some of you sound like robotic drones who recite what they were taught/told and it ends there. As if there couldn't possibly have any room for any type of deviation (especially clandestine ones) what so ever. Another words, a pen is a pen is a pen. A pen could never be a camera or weapon because you know it is filled with ink!!!

Are you really for real?

You're citing what's in the tanks as if that's supposed to ease and erase the suspicion? Really? So, if it contains kerosene then, there's no way they are spraying anything else?

Am I reading this correctly? If so, I am so glad you don't represent my side with that logic (or lack thereof).

edit on 2-10-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by defcon5

What goes into planes is aviation grade fuel, JET A-1

Usualy has a density around the the .8000's

Although similiar, Kero IS NOT DIESEL, Kero is basicaly Paraffin.

Kerosene and diesel are both alkanes, and I believe you are using "Paraffin" in the same sense. Sic, diesel is also a "Paraffin". Therefore, there is no qualitative difference. Petro-Diesel has a bit longer hydrocarbon chain. There is also a difference in acceptable levels of contaminants, but in general these are two very close.

edit on 2-10-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
There's a whole paper on that here and this photo comes from it:

On the left is an Airbus A340 with relatively modern high-bypass ratio CFM56 engines, on the right a Boeing 707 with relatively old JT3 engine - the difference in contrail formation is discussed in the paper.

I have said this until I'm blue in the face, but here we go again...

The reason why we see more contrails now then pre-1990, is exactly for this reason. Up until the mid 90's, 75% of your domestic flights were done by B727's, which used the same old engine deign as the 737-1/200, DC-9, DC-8, etc. These engines were very inefficient at burning fuel, and as their airframes reached their age limits, the airlines went to the newer 737-300+, 757, 767, and Airbuses. These newer aircraft make contrails over a wider atmospheric temperature range then the old engines did.

Thus we now have more contrails... extra DIV

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wow, some of you sound like robotic drones who recite what they were taught/told and it ends there. As if there couldn't possibly have any room for any type of deviation (especially clandestine ones) what so ever. Another words, a pen is a pen is a pen. A pen could never be a camera or weapon because you know it is filled with ink!!!

Go work for an airline, or get a job as a fueler, and you'll see how silly this entire chemtrail hoax is.

edit on 10/2/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by defcon5

I would like an explanation of what addivtives are then put onto the planes exactly, as if this were done in the UK, people would be going to jail. [

Shell's short article on jet fuel grades used in the UK - note that it now conforms to Def Std 91-91

So here is Def Std 91-91

Approved additives are listed in Appendix A - there's quite a lot of them (incl Stadis 450 for those intereted - Hi Matty!
) & there are lots of notes, minimum & maximum quantities, etc., so I'll not try to reproduce them here in readable form. It's

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I am under the impression commercial aircraft ceased using JP fuels and now use JET A.

Regardless in the UK and pretty much everywhere else the standard is JET A1, not Kero. Kero does not go onto planes, JET does, not Kero. Im surprised in all your life working in airports you refer to it as Kero.

Also i would still like to know what additives are blended into the fuel at these airports before transfered onto plane.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Were talking about specific blends which need to adhere to certain international standards before it can go into planes though, i cannot buy 20 tons of parafin from my local store, show up at an airport and offer to fill up some planes, regardless of how "similar" it may be to JET.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Johnze

You're citing what's in the tanks as if that's supposed to ease and erase the suspicion? Really? So, if it contains kerosene then, there's no way they are spraying anything else?

Not at all - but since there is:
1/ no evidence they are spraying "anything else", and
2/ all the "chemtrails" we've ever seen seem to come from engines,
3/ with gaps back from the engines, and
4/ such trails are 100% explained by the combustion of hydrocarbons in the engines, and
5/ the resulting trails all behave as science says contrails should behave,

therefore there seems no reason to think that there is anything else involved.

Am I reading this correctly? If so, I am so glad you don't represent my side with that logic (or lack thereof).

Well you're not reading it correctly - so you can rest easy now - happy to have sorted that out for you

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Johnze

Wow, some of you sound like robotic drones who recite what they were taught/told and it ends there. As if there couldn't possibly have any room for any type of deviation (especially clandestine ones) what so ever.

Dude, there is room for all sorts of weirdness going on, but in the eyes if many you failed to present a solid case, and absent that, a lot of people don't have time for idle speculation.

Another words, a pen is a pen is a pen. A pen could never be a camera or weapon because you know it is filled with ink!!!

That's a pretty weak attempt at a demagoguery trick.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Cheers man. The MOD pdf seems to suggest additives are blended in a refinery once the certificate of qaulitys are made up, and not just added at an airport.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by defcon5

Regardless in the UK and pretty much everywhere else the standard is JET A1, not Kero. Kero does not go onto planes, JET does, not Kero. Im surprised in all your life working in airports you refer to it as Kero.

Why?

People use shorthand for all sorts of things.

I used to refer to it as AvTur as opposed to AvGas (petrol for piston engined planes) even though AvTur was properly military for Aviation Fuel Turbine, or Kero - we hardly ever called it JetA - even though that was what was on the side of all the tankers & hoses.

And as even wiki will tell you - jet engine fuel _IS_ essentially kerosene.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join