It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing the second Tower impact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This footage is extended a little longer at the end.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

The reaction the videographer had was priceless. He heard the plane coming, zoomed out and held the camera on the towers even after it impacted. He was holding his breath and not speaking a peep, his whole focus on staying on the shot and holding the camera steeeeeaaaaady. He knew what he had just captured and wanted to collect as much as he could for posterity. Thank you verry much !

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Is this still him filming?

Does anyone have this post-card video tape in its entirety?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, according to what I've read about Pavel Hlava in the Czech media over the years -- yes, originally he was just taking some video with his new camera for family and friends back home. Frankly I don't see it as completely beyond belief that out of the millions of people in NYC on a crystal-clear day, at least one would have caught both impacts on video. And it's true that he didn't even realize he'd caught the first one until a couple of months later; at the time he was filming he was viewing such a small screen (in fairly sunny conditions) and he didn't notice the smoke begin to come out of the building.

Like you, I can't figure why there had to be an FOI for the video, seeing as it was already out in the public domain after being shown on ABC in Sept, 2003. I can understand why the FBI wanted a copy. It was "evidence", after all. (Of what exactly, I am still in two minds.) But why anyone went to the trouble of an FOI I have no idea.

My own opinion is that the video is genuine. If it had been faked I doubt ABC would have paid him a fair sum of money for the rights to show it on their network. Granted, it can also be argued that they are part of some conspiracy. Never-ending debate that is unlikely to ever be settled, I guess.

About the weird noise just after the video shows a second plane hitting... I was wondering if was something as simple as overload of the rather low-grade microphone a lot of these little cameras have. Either that, or perhaps there was some type of EMP effect? I don't mean from a specialized device, but simply by chance. A large aircraft with plenty of wiring in it and a fair amount of amps running through all those wires suddenly goes kaboom -- possible to create an EMP, I'd guess. Maybe not an especially powerful one, but enough to temporarily mess up some sensitive circuitry in electronic devices that are within line-of-sight -- as his camera was.

The question could be asked, if there was an EMP, why did it affect his camera and not others? I don't know. Perhaps the precise direction might be a factor. Not my bailiwick. Just an idea, is all.

Mike

edit on 30/9/11 by JustMike because: of little changes

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by intrptr

The plan those guys wrought to take down the towers was brilliant..

What's even MORE brilliant is how at least seven of those 'guys' are alive and deny involvement.
Now that's not only brilliant that borderlines on miraculous.

But I know, another thread-another time for that debate

So what you are trying to tell me is that we have misidentified the people on board... go figure. Won't be the first time someone is blamed for something they did not do. I tell you what: there were actual people on those planes and they did hijack and fly them into their respective targets that day, whomever they were. Those jets were the biggest most explosive "smart" cruise "missiles" ever developed for a tactical strike EVER EVER on this planet to date. Except for Hiroshima and Nagasaki of course, which happen to be two of the reasons that UBL cited for doing 9/11.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm sure the entire video must be around but I haven't been able to locate it. And yes, that sounds like the same guy. Definitely Czech, at least. At the beginning there he says "Padl to dolu", which means "It fell down." And Pavel Hlava did also film the collapsing buildings. I'm pretty sure the attirbution is correct and it's Hlava's video.

Mike

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The plan those guys wrought to take down the towers was brilliant..

What's even MORE brilliant is how at least seven of those 'guys' are alive and deny involvement.
Now that's not only brilliant that borderlines on miraculous.

But I know, another thread-another time for that debate

So what you are trying to tell me is that we have misidentified the people on board... go figure. Won't be the first time someone is blamed for something they did not do. I tell you what: there were actual people on those planes and they did hijack and fly them into their respective targets that day, whomever they were. Those jets were the biggest most explosive "smart" cruise "missiles" ever developed for a tactical strike EVER EVER on this planet to date. Except for Hiroshima and Nagasaki of course, which happen to be two of the reasons that UBL cited for doing 9/11.

Hi intrptr,

With all due-respect intended, I'm not trying to tell you anything. That's a fact.
news.bbc.co.uk...

And because that was reported falsely that entire day falls under a lot of scrutiny. They knew who was behind this before noon that day! Really?

And I know I am contributing myself, but this is what happens when a thread is pointing out ONE factor......we (who are so deeply ingrained with all of this) start going off topic.
So, sorry OP

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
*9-11 Trolling Post removed*

Wow, you're really not helping your side at all with comments like that.

When people start hurling names at an opposing side, their credibility (not to mention their lack of maturity) falls deeply into question.

It's okay to have different opinions. It's very unfortunate in this particular case but, it's okay!
We're a planet divided in just about all aspects (color, race, religion, language, politics, ethnics etc) so this is to be expected! Just play nice with others because mean people really do suck!
edit on 1-10-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thanks Mike, you've been very helpful.

I'm trying to locate his entire video but I keep getting segments.

Do you believe the FBI ever had his footage or do you think that was just false rumor?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

With all due-respect intended, I'm not trying to tell you anything. That's a fact.
news.bbc.co.uk...

According to your source they are all dead. Did you read your source ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by ckitch
reply to post by mayabong

I agree... and no voices after the 2nd 'impact', which is ridiculous, given then were chatting non stop prior to that. However, more importantly, why the hell would you be videoing the top of an obscured tower, just at the very second its hit???? Tourists my a*rse!

I agree, it's anothr fake vid, with added plane sounds etc....

Man, watch the smoke on the first tower react violently just BEFORE the 2nd plane hits...I am thinking a nice large explosion BOMB was set off somewhere in the tower and was hidden by the approaching plane.

Is this video fake too? They did a hell of a job with the second hit & reactions.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The reason it is so hard to positively identify the dead hijackers is that ultimately, they're DEAD. And pulverized and burned beyond recognition. No offense and none taken by me on here, i just know how many criminals languish in jail that aren't guilty of their charged crimes. If there is any discrepancy there about ID then I attribute it to that.

If I could see Bonnie and Clyde in their death mobile as recognizable humans I would say, yep thats them. But you nor I have privy to any forensic test tubes that WE gathered and DNA links to their owners that WE ran on our computers thus retaining chain of custody. Sorry, can't buy into whastis whosis someone else tells me. Especially in regards to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The reason it is so hard to positively identify the dead hijackers is that ultimately, they're DEAD. And pulverized and burned beyond recognition. No offense and none taken by me on here, i just know how many criminals languish in jail that aren't guilty of their charged crimes. If there is any discrepancy there about ID then I attribute it to that.

If I could see Bonnie and Clyde in their death mobile as recognizable humans I would say, yep thats them. But you nor I have privy to any forensic test tubes that WE gathered and DNA links to their owners that WE ran on our computers thus retaining chain of custody. Sorry, can't buy into whastis whosis someone else tells me. Especially in regards to 9/11.

That's cool

I wish I would/could trust my government a mere fraction of what appears to be, you do!

All I know is the world-wide dissension is killing it.

And to me,anyone who goes to war are the terrorists.
It's one thing to defend but a whole other to attack.

'nuff said

edit on 30-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: wording

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

On the day of 9/11, my boss, a long-time civil engineer and head of our regional office, was in PA at a meeting. I received a call from him not long after the first tower practically evavporated. His first sentences to me (as his admin asst) were, "Is the office watching this? Who could have pulled off this type of controlled demolition?"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I honestly did not see an airplane, it looked like a missile of some sort, and did you hear all the bombs inside the building exploding just before impact.

I just looked at the video again, had to be cgi.

I just looked at the video again and saw some film producers; I think that airplane might have been a holographic image.

After looking and looking and looking, I think that was George bush and dick Cheney in the car trying to disguise there voice.

After looking at the video, the building blew up 10minutes by dynamite way before the military aircraft hit.

Did you all see the people parachute just before impact…did you see that?

The only thing I saw was dick Cheney jump out the airplane just before impact, and bush caught him as he came to the ground.

I could have sworn that was Hancock with an airplane in his hands, because the building would not have fallen that way.

The life and mentality of a skeptic…got a love it !

edit on 30-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
This is the so-called Paval video.

webfairy.org... will tell you the whole story and that it is supposedly filmed from a fire truck.....because of the red reflection in the rear window glass of the car ahead!

Any time missing might be while under the bridge, but the same time registers in each for the crash into the 2nd tower.

The actual first plane was filmed, barely visible, white in the video that was made to explain Pavel's ...or was it Pavel? There is a Mike in this one too! and the announcer is far more calm that the riders in the Truck/SUV.
edit on 30-9-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

First, most of those links don't work anymore. I am very interested in this, so is this discussed in detail on any other website (whose links are still active?)

Secondly, SAY WHAT? They were in a firetruck because of the red reflection in the car's window?
Wow!
What is THAT supposed to suggest? That they KNEW there was going to be an explosion and wanted to get there before the others?

No offense to you but this crap really is a disservice to people like me who want to get to the truth of the matter which STILL hasn't been told!
And all this 'firetruck, hologram, media fakery' has NOT helped one bit!

Two planes crashed into two towers which brought down three skyscrapers that day!
So far those are the ONLY facts to the Manhattan mystery.

Don't even get me started on the Pentagon and Shanksville lies!

Well I DO take offense. You didn't even go to Webfairy or you wouldn't accusing me of making up the story about the firetruck!

Not all the links are dead, but there is enough to tell you more on the supposed Pavel end of the story.

It isn't MY story; I was trying to help and you call it a disservice? Numbskull! Go back to your own planet!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2mayavision
reply to post by cripmeister

On the day of 9/11, my boss, a long-time civil engineer and head of our regional office, was in PA at a meeting. I received a call from him not long after the first tower practically evavporated. His first sentences to me (as his admin asst) were, "Is the office watching this? Who could have pulled off this type of controlled demolition?"

Your boss was not alone. The entire waking WORLD thought those buildings were brought down from detonation and 10 years later, most still do!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
truthers+paranoia=schizophrenics...if the mods dont boot this post i cant wait for the comments : )

Wow, you're really not helping your side at all with comments like that.

When people start hurling names at an opposing side, their credibility (not to mention their lack of maturity) falls deeply into question.

It's okay to have different opinions. It's very unfortunate in this particular case but, it's okay!
We're a planet divided in just about all aspects (color, race, religion, language, politics, ethnics etc) so this is to be expected! Just play nice with others because mean people really do suck!

IVe displayed my arguments on here on many ocasions and have been called much worse than that. i mean no disrespect to you as you seem atleast somewhat civil but i have been attacked for my views on this site many times. its a 2 way street.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I didn't say this was your story but you are helping to peddle it by telling us to 'consider' yet another theory on another website (whose links no longer work)

So I have to believe that you MIGHT buy into that 'other theory' a little bit otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to mention it.

I have nothing against you per se so please chill

By the way, if you look 1-second into the video, you'll see a big red truck. And although I have no idea as to the firetruck theory (seeing I couldn't open any links) that might cast some light on what might've been reflected in another cars window (or something like that)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join