It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing the second Tower impact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

and it just so happens their cell tower is on the twin towers?

Maybe the tower being out + the overloaded network in general
contributed.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by Teebs

I'm really not sure about the no plane theory but in this video why does the left wing looks like it disappears before hitting the tower?and the same wing doesn't hit the tower either
..I'm really confused here...whats up with this video?

Ha, Ha! It's ALL(flawed) CGI - You know, Like you see in the movies!
Raises alot of questions, doesn't it?
But it answers an awful lot too!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Well I did notice the wing on the left on the second plane kinda dissapear on your video before I knew the thread was going that way. I simply didnt read forward enough. About the cell thing. I was just wondering if maybe I discover a discreptancy? I found it odd the communications would be disrupted. But your answer about mass calls would explain it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

But please (didn't mean to go off in a tangent) answer me this: Why would they want or need to fake this? What was their purpose or ultimate goal?
That is the one major question I am not understanding (seeing I believe/know two planes were involved that morning in NYC)

Thanks

All video released was faked CGI! These are not real witnesses with real footage.
It is a movie with flaws, just like all the rest. The same people produced All the Video!
Don't get hung up on the planes/no planes. Once you realise that you have been conned
into treating faked footage as genuine, the no planes actuality falls into its logical place.
Look how many witnesses with immediate media connections were direct and swift (on live tv)
in endorsing the 'Plane' myth immediately after the attacks on 9/11, at all locations.
Not in the real world, i tell thee!
This Is One BigAss FudderMucking Conspiracy.

9/11 Video Fakery

dude my grandfather had a meeting in the 61st floor of tower 2 and when he came up from the subway he saw the second plane hit...you need to come back to reality

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

But please (didn't mean to go off in a tangent) answer me this: Why would they want or need to fake this? What was their purpose or ultimate goal?
That is the one major question I am not understanding (seeing I believe/know two planes were involved that morning in NYC)

Thanks

All video released was faked CGI! These are not real witnesses with real footage.
It is a movie with flaws, just like all the rest. The same people produced All the Video!
Don't get hung up on the planes/no planes. Once you realise that you have been conned
into treating faked footage as genuine, the no planes actuality falls into its logical place.
Look how many witnesses with immediate media connections were direct and swift (on live tv)
in endorsing the 'Plane' myth immediately after the attacks on 9/11, at all locations.
Not in the real world, i tell thee!
This Is One BigAss FudderMucking Conspiracy.

9/11 Video Fakery

I tried to embrace this theory. Honestly, I did. I am a New Yorker so I had a LOT at stake and more at heart.

But I kept walking away from the CGI theory giving everyone WAY too much credit to have pulled that off and I just didn't have it in me.

Listen, I think PTB are 100% complicit in this (not the Arabs) but to have that day staged to the degree people want to give it (no planes etc) is too much for my meager mind to accept. No one is that good.

Plus, like I said, my brother was working (still does) on Wall Street. He said he saw the second plane from his office window. I have no reason to question him. He had nothing to gain by telling me about that that evening. There was no conspiracy yet. We were all too shocked.

So, do I think maybe some CGI videos have been thrown into the mixture to exacerbate the situation? Absolutely. Because the more WE fight amongst ourselves, the less explaining the government has to do!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I was just wondering if maybe I discover a discreptancy? I found it odd the communications would be disrupted.

No biggy. Probably cell service has vastly improved in the last decade, I'm sure.
In 2001 maybe the capacity was lower?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Anyone else see the UFO to the left of the building at 0:19 !?!?!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

There seems to be a static frame or two at the end of 1.46. can anyone verify that using appropriate software?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelestialSon

I pointed it out earlier. It appears twice. Once at .19 and again at 2:40
It does not look like a bird or paper. It almost looks reflective.

(sorry about the size)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The second one did look like paper or something, since you can see it flapping around being carried by a current of wind, but the first was certainly a flying device due to its steady, slow and straight movement across the sky. The most likely to have been present would be a helicopter from the news or something.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
Mike is an idiot and they are speaking an asian language .

I agree, Mike is extremely annoying. But Asian language!!!??? No way my friend, you are totally wrong about that.
I say some east European language.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Consider the quality of that video that you are trying to analyse? Also take into account the bright conditions on that day? Helicopters were active around the towers after the first aircraft struck. The helos on that poor quality video are going to appear as blobs reflecting light. See following video taken at distance of the second strike. Note the helicopters in the vicinity of the towers?

www.911conspiracy.tv...

TJ
edit on 30-9-2011 by tommyjo because: YT video link added

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

The second one did look like paper or something, since you can see it flapping around being carried by a current of wind, but the first was certainly a flying device due to its steady, slow and straight movement across the sky. The most likely to have been present would be a helicopter from the news or something.

Anything flying would be effected by the wind current. But I don't even see that in the second one. Let me look again.
If anything it may be a bird.

And I don't see this as being a helicopter of any sort. Unless it was a small remote controlled one.

Yep, so many questions--- so many theories and it seems we spend way too much time and effort micro-analyzing this day and we get away from the bigger issue. And that is: these attacks were allowed to happen in order to facilitate a pretext to seize Middle East oil and opium fields! So matter what we say (CGI, No planes, Missiles etc) it still resulted in the same ending!

Ron Paul 2012~

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Consider the quality of that video that you are trying to analyse? Also take into account the bright conditions on that day? Helicopters were active around the towers after the first aircraft struck. The helos on that poor quality video are going to appear as blobs reflecting light. See following video taken at distance of the second strike. Note the helicopters in the vicinity of the towers?

www.911conspiracy.tv...

TJ

Could be
I just don't see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I became a member of AE911Truth almost at the beginning. While many were still sleeping, The Toronto Hearings [ torontohearings.org... ] presented their consistent, best evidence to a panel of four international judges. They are working on the final 9/11 report and will be distributing to many governments and NGOs around the world with the aim to finally fulfill the demand for a full-supoena under-oath full independent reinvestigation of 911. It's time.

Edit: This 4-day across-the-spectrum hearing of evidence can be viewed here www.sonic.net...
edit on 30-9-2011 by earth2mayavision because: add link for videos

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

That yelling hurt my ears.

I am just the opposite side of you, but kind of the same response. No more debate, 911 was an event that happened, but just not as we were told.

No more need to be angry, the truth will never be known. Those that think they know the truth are only delusional or live in a fantasy world.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Wolfpack 51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Could be
I just don't see it.

Watch the video from 06:10. Note that the video anomalies make the wing 'disappears'. The bright conditions simply fooled the video camera. Note the object on the extreme right of the frame moving away? It is just a blob reflecting light. Of course the die-hards are going to cry 'UFO' when all it is is other aviation in the area. That portion of the video shows how poor resolution copies and other video anomalies can trick people. All it takes is a vivid imagination and you are off into la-la conspiracy fantasy land.

Have a look on You Tube there are several videos of people using low quality footage and claiming that 'UFOs' were in the vicinity of the WTC on 9/11.

TJ

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My worst complaint is that it wasn't done on a day like March 7. Nobody can subconsciously think of why March 7 would have anything to do with a national emergency...terror plot.

It was planned to occur on 9-11. Though NORAD was conveniently busy with exercises on that day.

A day that it's number directly corresponds with, just like the number of the beast...It's a human number: etched in our psyches. And not because of the events of that day...

The government has failed us that day. And is sticking it to us now in the name of security.
'Their' sense of security is perverted beyond any redemption.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Very strange that there was no reaction when the plane hit.

Not at all... witnessing something like that first hand is enough to literally make you speechless.

The guys jaw's were probably having so low they couldn't speak if they wanted to.

Shocking footage though, captures it from an angle i have not seen before.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Very strange that there was no reaction when the plane hit.

I noicted that aswell sadly

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join