It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing the second Tower impact

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Horrifying video. It looked like the plane was going to slice the tower in half, it is amazing that it remained standing for nearly an hour.

The first tower hit remained for nearly an hour. The second tower hit didn't last that long.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresenttense
Does anyone have any idea what the intense buzzing sound is that starts just after the plane hits the tower in this video? I've never noticed that in any other video I've seen of the second plane strike.

......the intense buzzing could have been Mike's friends trying to cut Mike's tin-foil hat off with a cordless Dremel.

edit on 3-10-2011 by eNaR because: Make it look pretty

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What is amazing to me is this, "Truthers" still hold on to the conspiracy theory even when their own original theorists, who created the theories in the first place, have recanted.

This website debunking911.com... explains every part of the conspiracy theory. And this is what "Truthers" need to admit, that their theories are really theories stacked on top of theories like pancakes. They somehow disregard us when we bring up the original theories.

This is something that needs to be addressed, if the original theories have been proven false and those false theories are what the rest of the theories are based on, or have their foundation on, if one theory has been proven false, then all the rest must be considered false. And they never question the reliability of their sources except to say "These architects". Then they should consider the MOTIVES of the conspiracy theorists. They never do.

The problem with all these conspiracy theorists is that none of them were there on the day it happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

HOWEVER, it is also very very very possible that:

These four planes met up, had a rendezvous in Newburgh NY, switched planes, equipped with explosives/thermite etc....... and four other planes were used instead.

No....not "very very very possible".....not even remotely plausible.

All four airliners' movements were tracked, and the details are readily available for research. Not only their movements over the ground, while in flight, but all of the radio communications with ATC as well.

This sort of baseless speculation, and imaginary "what ifs" are pointless. Since actual facts exist that immediately invalidate such nonsense.

NTSB Recorded Radar Data Study --- American Airlines Flight 11, United Airlines Flight 175, American Airlines Flight 77, United Airlines Flight 93

And, no....the "claims" that UAL 93 landed in Cleveland have no merit. They stem from the fear, at the time, that a Delta flight ( Flight 1989) that was being directed to divert to CLE might have been another hijacking, because the pilots were temporarily on the wrong AC frequency, and their lack of response made the controllers edgy, and on guard.

Story from 9/11 Myths

And, from Wikipedia

The actual facts and timelines of events that day are recorded history. It is only in the fevered imaginations of the hundreds of so-called "9/11 conspiracy" , and "9/11 Truth" sites that the same long-ago discredited erroneous information is repeated, and claimed as "fact".

As an airline pilot with quite a bit of experience, I (like others) am in a position to understand many aspects of those events better than the average layperson. However, with proper study and learning tools, anyone can properly educated themselves, or be better informed regarding the technical details.

One of the better books out there about 9/11, written by an airline pilot and clearly describing from that vantage point of experience, is "Touching History", By Lynn Spencer.

cleartheskies.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

And the fact that all commercial aviation was shut down for an extended period of time in the United States should cause people to understand the measures the F.A.A. had to take to ensure the safety of the American people. This was a major impact to the airline companies, not only here, but for airline companies all over the world.

Do people remember the town in Canada that hosted the passengers from all the flights that were rerouted there, not just American airliners but El Al, Air Canada, KLM, Aer Lingus, British Airways, and every other nation who were flying here. When it happened, governments around the world also evacuated their own government building and flew their leaders out of their capitol cities. Queen Elizabeth was flown out of London as Buckingham Palace was shut down. The Hague was evacuated.

The day after 9/11. Stranded Americans congregate outside Buckingham Palace in London, England. They can't go home because a no-fly order is in operation. The Queen orders the Guards to play the Star Spangled Banner as a sign of the UK's sympathy for the USA. Even Prince Andrew can be seen stood to attention.
An astonishing departure from tradition, Brits are also moved to tears when this clip is televised.67 Brits died in the attacks.

So if this was a conspiracy by the US government, then they killed 67 people from another country, a country allied with the United States.

I am sure this cost airline companies all over the world billions of dollars of losses. The problem is this, if this were designed to yank us into war, then why not tell the secret agencies of other countries we were going to do this and not to be alarmed. The rest of the world did not view this as an action by our government.

Video of Buckingham Palace guard band playing the Star Spangled Banner.
www.youtube.com...

The 67 Brits killed that day.
www.youtube.com...

The BBC reports, saying it was planes.
www.youtube.com...

SkyNews from England
www.youtube.com...

CBC Canada
www.youtube.com...

9 News Australia
www.youtube.com...

7 News Queensland Australia saying their security to protect Bill Clinton is in place.
www.youtube.com...

All of these nations too drastic actions to help their own people as well as visitors from the United States. That says a lot for them.Seems that if this were merely a video feed by the government of holograms, then these reporters were in on it as well. Do theorists really think this is possible? To get foreign reporters to lie to their own governments?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

At 1:57 in this video, right before the 2nd plane hits, there is an explosion in the first tower. I had to watch it 3 times to make sure that was what I was actually seeing - but it's undoubtedly an explosion, literally seconds before the 2nd impact.

I don't know if it's been covered before, and it could be nothing, but I found the timing a little strange.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Explosions in burning buildings is nothing new.
Call your local fire department and ask them before you jump to a conspiracy point.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticBeliever

I watched a garage fire in the middle of the night as I was coming home, and pulled over to warn the residents of the house next door. I counted three decent sounding explosions from inside the garage as it was fully engulfed. It didnt blow apart the garage, but enough to make us all jump. Did I suspect bombs? Nope.

WTC had 10-20 floors burning, each an acre in size with a 767 inside. To not hear an explosion inside all of that is unheard of.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

dude they are speaking Czech :s
but the accent of the other guy is strange, seems like when he is speaking English he is either from Russia or Israel.
Czechs dont usually have an accent like than when they speak English

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

they also dissapear when they past by teh building on the front... meaning that they either are special effects or are giant birds going behind the building
edit on 4-10-2011 by azulejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Fake video, just like ALL other witness video proporting to capture the fictional 'collisions'. .
What gives this video away (outside of the complete non-reaction from anyone present
at the moment of 'impact', and some iffy graphics) is the birds seen at 1.54 an on.
They must be absolutely enormous first of all, and of a super strain, as they can be observed
exiting the scene almost as fast as the so called 'airplane' enters it (at an impossible 500 odd m.p.h!).

Maybe they are related to these other 9/11 superbirds?

More BS Movie Special Effects C.G.I. Fakery.
Man We Are Such Suckers!
edit on 30-9-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

Can you determine actually how close they were to the camera or just assuming they were right beside the towers? They were not close to the towers because birds don't fly into smoke. And I did not notice you even said what kind of birds they were. If these were Canadian Geese, which fly in September, then they are large birds. These birds could have been blocks away from the towers. And it is not unusual for birds to be flying near airplanes, that happens at air ports all the time. Don't you ever read stories about plane engines catching fire because of birds being sucked into the engines?

And they did not disappear.
edit on 10/4/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think it is funny how people who have some minor experience with video editing software will make these claims. First of all, it is IMPOSSIBLE to edit a live video as an event is happening, live. There is no editing software that is capable of doing that now nor has there ever been.

You can do it in post, but never during. If you want to talk about video editing then we can talk about that because that is what I am trained in. If you want to talk about live studio production, then we can talk about that because that is what I am trained in as well.

So now let's talk. What kind of cameras were used? What were the settings on the cameras? How many cameras were used? Did the live streaming of "implanted" airplanes involve all cameras, including cell phone cameras? It is impossible to live stream cell phone cameras to patch them into systems of live broadcast media events.

When people say "It was special effects" then what they are really saying is this, all the people who were filming this live event were patched into the same broadcast system. This includes cell phones and personal video recorders. Do you even realize how impossible that is?

And think, if it was impossible now, how much more impossible it was 10 years ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
I think it is funny how people who have some minor experience with video editing software will make these claims. First of all, it is IMPOSSIBLE to edit a live video as an event is happening, live. There is no editing software that is capable of doing that now nor has there ever been.

"Live" TV isn't live. There is a delay, and editing can and does occur to broadcasts during that time.

Sportvision first broadcast this technology in 1998:

PVI
Virtual Insertions

Sportvision now delivers all PVI products and services to both domestic and international markets, including virtual insertions during sports broadcasts as well as real-time virtual product integration for other on air entertainment.

Source

If they can insert a "down line", they can insert anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

So, you're comparing overlaid colors on a prepared sports show to the modification of every single video camera recording in New York?

I think there may be a logistical problem somewhere here...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by septic

So, you're comparing overlaid colors on a prepared sports show to the modification of every single video camera recording in New York?

I think there may be a logistical problem somewhere here...

We were shown "live" TV from four stations which were all showing the same "live" feed using different layered inserts and different color tones.

They insert more than colors, and the "prepared" sports shows are allegedly live. Digital colors are no different than digital artifacts...they're all just "0s" and "1s".

In-Studio Broadcast Services

Sportvision provides hassle-free product placement with the acquired PVI system's Virtual Product Integration. Advertisers can strategically place their products within a broadcast without worrying about script changes or logistical complications.

After the what (product to advertise), where (location in the frame), and when (point in the broadcast) are all identified, advertisers will still have the opportunity to manipulate these variables for each additional airing of the show. Promoters have the flexibility to interchange their featured products or adjust the placement location before each broadcast.

"every single video camera in New York"?

I think there may be an assumption problem here.

Every single "amateur" video which includes a plane, oh yes, they're faked.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Would you like to analyze and describe how each video is overlaid?

There are a crap-load of videos!

Here are a few of the highest quality ones:
www.911conspiracy.tv...

You're telling me that the government had an unlimited set of every angle and lighting possible to fake every single video, from helicopters to random people on the street?

No offense, but that is insane.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

No offense, but that is insane.

Offense taken.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join