It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing the second Tower impact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've never seen this footage before, and it's kind of eerie the way it caught everything. If you skip to 1:40, you'll see the second plane hit from an angle that's insane. You really have to see it. You can hear it coming just before it comes on screen.

Just thought this was worth showing people, because it is something you don't see every day. The filmers appear to be Russian or something. I'm not certain.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I remember seeing that quite a few months back... But your right, that video is well hidden from the normal 9/11 videos...

I believe it was tourists traveling or something

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Very strange that there was no reaction when the plane hit.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
8:46 was WTC I and it was the first impact

What was their vantage point? New Jersey? Gotta re-watch this.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

This is one of MANY videos of the second impact that have been gone over by debunkers, etc., numerous times. This one is the "foreign guys" version of the crash.

What's weird is that each video of this event sounds and looks a little different. One researcher believes that they are ALL edited with approach noise, impact visuals, and explosion noise added in the studio. Apparently, they were all produced by people who had the technical capability to finely edit the footage before releasing it. None of them were made by some "dumb tourist" who happened to be walking along at the time.

I don't have a lot more details, but that data is out there.

My personal opinion is that we don't need to keep going over this.

On the other hand, there will always be people new to the subject who have not seen all the materials yet.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Horrifying video. It looked like the plane was going to slice the tower in half, it is amazing that it remained standing for nearly an hour.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Very strange that there was no reaction when the plane hit.

What's that all about I wonder?

Why is this making the rounds now?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What was their vantage point? New Jersey?

They're exiting the Battery Tunnel - coming into lower Manhattan from Brooklyn. Just a few blocks south of the towers.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Mike is an idiot and they are speaking an asian language .

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Horrifying video. It looked like the plane was going to slice the tower in half, it is amazing that it remained standing for nearly an hour.

It was designed to withstand an impact from a plane. But here we go again. The debate starts up and no one is willing to budge.

Ten years later there is a definite line in the sand where people stand on this matter. Very few "truthers" ever cross over to the other side but many 'trusters' seem to have a change of mind after a while.

I can't ever consider for a moment that this day went down like they (the official story) said it did. But I absolutely believe planes hit those two buildings though. But not necessarily the planes that were reported.

Thanks OP. Good video (in a bad way that is!)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why the silence? Idk... I'd say, complete shock.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by Varemia

This is one of MANY videos of the second impact that have been gone over by debunkers, etc., numerous times. This one is the "foreign guys" version of the crash.

What's weird is that each video of this event sounds and looks a little different. One researcher believes that they are ALL edited with approach noise, impact visuals, and explosion noise added in the studio. Apparently, they were all produced by people who had the technical capability to finely edit the footage before releasing it. None of them were made by some "dumb tourist" who happened to be walking along at the time.

I don't have a lot more details, but that data is out there.

My personal opinion is that we don't need to keep going over this.

On the other hand, there will always be people new to the subject who have not seen all the materials yet.

Interesting theory. I haven't seen too many other amateur videos.
Do you know if there's an existing thread discussing just what you said?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Why the silence? Idk... I'd say, complete shock.

Or edited out (and plane noise added in) like the poster above said! As BIZARRE as that sounds, that seems to make the most sense. Because NO ONE is screaming. There are people standing on the pathway bridge.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
reply to post by Human_Alien

They're exiting the Battery Tunnel - coming into lower Manhattan from Brooklyn. Just a few blocks south of the towers.

That's what I thought. Thanks. But now, the first impact came from over the city (Manhattan). From north to south, no?

I can't get my barrings in relationship to the Battery Tunnel and the first plane.

The first plane (if it didn't impact) would've flown over the Battery Tunnel, correct? That's the direction it was traveling, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea what the intense buzzing sound is that starts just after the plane hits the tower in this video? I've never noticed that in any other video I've seen of the second plane strike.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Fake video, just like ALL other witness video proporting to capture the fictional 'collisions'. .
What gives this video away (outside of the complete non-reaction from anyone present
at the moment of 'impact', and some iffy graphics) is the birds seen at 1.54 an on.
They must be absolutely enormous first of all, and of a super strain, as they can be observed
exiting the scene almost as fast as the so called 'airplane' enters it (at an impossible 500 odd m.p.h!).

Maybe they are related to these other 9/11 superbirds?

More BS Movie Special Effects C.G.I. Fakery.
Man We Are Such Suckers!
edit on 30-9-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm not debating these conspiracies anymore... (IT"S A F***ING COMMERCIAL AIRLINER, CRASHING INTO ONE OF THE F***ING TALLEST SKYSCRAPER'S IN NORTH AMERICA AT THE TIME.)

I would say the general perception of reality goes out the window at that time.

No offence... but wow...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

I expected more of a reaction like this.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
At 19 second mark, what is that, that's flying on the left hand side? I don't believe it's a bird (because the other birds scattered out of there with a purpose of getting away) and looks too small to be a plane not to mention Manhattan has a no-fly zone over that entire island....so, what could that be?
edit on 30-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I agree... and no voices after the 2nd 'impact', which is ridiculous, given then were chatting non stop prior to that. However, more importantly, why the hell would you be videoing the top of an obscured tower, just at the very second its hit???? Tourists my a*rse!

I agree, it's anothr fake vid, with added plane sounds etc....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join