It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 482
<< 479  480  481    483  484  485 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJackelantern

Originally posted by flyingfish

What is hilarious about the "target food" argument is that any food you find at target is from Earth..LMAO

LMAO! Yeah... Target has a limited selection in my neck of the woods.

You should come to my Target. It's target food's section has Doritos! And you can't beat Doritos!!!

Our Target has Doritos! Just no produce...Walmart Supercenter blows our Target out of the water! I can buy a 20$ microwave and frozen pizza at the same place

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What is hilarious about the "target food" argument is that any food you find at target is from Earth..LMAO

LMAO! Yeah... Target has a limited selection in my neck of the woods.

You should come to my Target. It's target food's section has Doritos! And you can't beat Doritos!!!

Our Target has Doritos! Just no produce...Walmart Supercenter blows our Target out of the water! I can buy a 20$ microwave and frozen pizza at the same place

That doesn't count! Corn chips have to be produced, in tooth's fantasy world it's not food unless it flies into your mouth

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJackelantern

And yet errors are not all associated with genetic disorders. And everyone has some level of ADHD.. Regardless, there are lots of beneficial mutations, and most of which have no harmful effect on us. You are trying to cherry pick and then trying to paint how errors magically translate to "bad"..You don't seem to understand anything being discussed here. I could point to you a child born with six fully functional digits on his hands and then tell you how that can translate to a beneficial mutation to which is genetic.. Hence, he probably could kick your butt in gaming, or type a lot faster than anyone else, or be a new rock star guitar player that could do a rift impossible by others whom don't have six digits. But hey, I will even give you the opportunity to look up that up.
So let me guess, if it's not beneficial, its not evolution.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Your intentionally being ignorant and obtuse... any amount of information that proves you wrong will be ignored in favor of your wonderland.
What your really trying to say is any information that doesn't fit your deluded belief.

Any one can go back into this thread and read all the information that clearly proves without a doubt that your above post is a lie.
Well that was the other problem, what I should have said is that no one also stayed within the goal posts to do so. Were you the one trying to impress me that cows milk was intended for humans? Never mind the fact that its homogenized, pasturized, fortified, and some times lactrose processed. ya it sure looks like we are suppose to be drinking milk.

No need for you to reply cause everyone knows the answer, even if I go back quote those post you will simply deny, deny, deny, deny.
Of course you never thought that it might be a clue because you lie lie lie lie.

Get over it your busted, bankrupt... and any amount of credibility you may have had was destroyed by you hundreds of pages ago.

And no... your not as creative or as clever as you think.
I'll take that with little belief mr I have no target food.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

It's not evolution because it won't influence offspring. The mutation has to affect future generations. Spending hours in the sun can lead to mutations, but it's not evolution because your kids won't get skin cancer because their dad grilled himself in the sun...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

No this thread has seen me post the definition for target food about 30 times. I'm not going to keep reposting it just because someone is ignoring that.

There are no examples of animals that have natural relationships with us that aren't forced. One way of forcing a relationship is to feed an animal, I call it cupboard love. Feeding an animal, which makes them automatically dependant on you does not mean its a natural relationship.

Now Colin believes otherwise, he thinks that it does. I offered the example of the field mouse being fed at someones door. That does not evolve him and turn him into a door mouse, but colin thinks it does. Of course Colin would also believe that he would also become domesticated from being fed as well.

To answer your question as far as what would I accept as proof that we are from earth, I would like to turn that question around to you and ask what would prove that we aren't from here, as I have shared some pretty convincing clues.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
There are no examples of animals that have natural relationships with us that aren't forced.

What about all the human specific parasites? What about all the human specific symbiotes?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I just googled target food, and even tried organism target food. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Hitherto, I am inclined to believe you made it up. You're just a big crock of lies.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJackelantern

Well all food is here on earth right, it takes some thinking to figure out what belongs and what doesn't. We do have clues however, as it states in the bible a lot of the things that were provided to us as food, are nothing like our food from heaven, and nothing from heaven is brought here. It's looking more like it was a control measure, if you want the things your supposed to have, the things that would make your life a hell of a lot easier, you have to obey.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's not evolution because it won't influence offspring. The mutation has to affect future generations. Spending hours in the sun can lead to mutations, but it's not evolution because your kids won't get skin cancer because their dad grilled himself in the sun...
Lets say for the sake of argument that it did. Lets say you had to get 3rd degree burns on your body from the sun, and that would pass on to your offspring, would it be considered evolution?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

What about all the human specific parasites? What about all the human specific symbiotes?
The problem with parasites is that its totally possible that people were infected with parasites when they were shipped here. We are trying to find some that could not have hitched a ride with us.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I just googled target food, and even tried organism target food. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Hitherto, I am inclined to believe you made it up. You're just a big crock of lies.
I never claimed to not have made it up, I'm totally admitting that I did. This is also why I have also shared my definition of the term about 30 times and wont anymore. You will have to search back for it.

And just because I made it up doesn't mean its not reality.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The problem with parasites is that its totally possible that people were infected with parasites when they were shipped here.

Oh, we were shipped here.
Nevermind.

We are trying to find some that could not have hitched a ride with us.

We, as in you, the discoverer of an arcane virus, and your super scientist team? You know, absolutely no one here is believing a word you say..

edit on 30-7-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What? Then how does that explain how the same parasites have no problem infecting other species?

More importantly, why am I even contributing to this lunatic thread?
I guess it keeping tooth occupied stops him from doing silly things like drinking bleach or sticking his fingers in the electrical sockets

edit on 30-7-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Lets say for the sake of argument that it did. Lets say you had to get 3rd degree burns on your body from the sun, and that would pass on to your offspring, would it be considered evolution?

If those mutations would get passed on from one generation from the other...yeah...BUT THEY DON'T.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

I never claimed to not have made it up, I'm totally admitting that I did. This is also why I have also shared my definition of the term about 30 times and wont anymore. You will have to search back for it.

No...that's EXACTLY what it mean...it's NOT reality

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh, we were shipped here. Nevermind.

We are trying to find some that could not have hitched a ride with us.

We, as in you, the discoverer of an arcane virus, and your super scientist team? You know, absolutely no one here is believing a word you say..
I know, and its this very reason that I chose this thread. I chose one that I knew the people would be incredulous and the most stubborn, and in my experience, people that believe in evolution fit the bill.

I chose such a stubborn crowd because I knew that if I had good points that were tuff to explain, evolutionists would be the best to try and prove me wrong. So far that hasn't happened.

I have shared a plethora of idea that no one has even come close to giving an honest explanation on.
Odd things that make you wonder, like how our smile is inverted. If we are in fact from earth, why is it that our smile is upside down. Why did we choose to not fit in on this planet and have our smile inverted? I never got an honest answer.

Target food, was only highly debated as being an actual term because I did make it up, however it does have a real meaning. There is a big difference between what we eat and food that was intended for us. Through complex elements, you can see that we have food here to eat, but none of it is our actual intended food, in other words we are just getting by on food that was not meant for us. Our ability to adapt is the only thing that has kept us alive.

No one ever came up with a species that we share a relationship with on earth. Colin offered the wolf but the only things I found about them is attacks on humans, and how we aren't accepted. At one point a website claimed we broke off from a relationship with them about 150 years ago. There is no proof however that such a bond ever existed. Colin argued even if the wolf bits you that is still a relatiionship, and thats not within the goal posts that I was looking at.

The tree sparrow that evolved into whats now called the house sparrow, shared a relationship with our homes, not with man himself. Bees that polinate our crops share a relationship with our crops, not with us. Again I was never able to find a single species that proves conclusivly that we have some sort of tie to this planet. No food ties us to this planet, no species ties us to this planet, its looking like our only ties to this planet are water and air.

They are easy questions that can be answered for some species, but not for humans, its proof that we don't fit in here.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You confuse "being stubborn" with "caring about FACTS"

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Dude, it completely means that it's not reality. Anyone can say anything they want and act like it's real. It requires multiple sources to prove that what you're saying is backed up by reality.

So, let's cover what I've just said. I said that just saying something doesn't make it reality. Other people have to verify that it is reality.

You are trying to say that all organisms have a "target food." This has been disproven and is demonstrably wrong. Therefore, you are wrong, and you are pushing a made-up concept in order to continue believing your fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

But...but...if you clap hard enough it becomes reality!! Peter Pan proved that

PS: Not mocking scifi...I love scifi...just know how to differentiate it from reality

edit on 30-7-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 479  480  481    483  484  485 >>

join