It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 480
<< 477  478  479    481  482  483 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by TheJackelantern

LMAO... ... dude, you make the insane seem normal :/
It's an insane chain of events, hey maybe thats why they wrote a book about it.

The same could be said about Harry Potter

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

We all agree we are not from earth.

I take it by we you are referring to your Sunday school group
I have allready explained to you I am in no way part of any religious organazation.

I know but somehow you missed the target and described yourself
If you think coming up with no answer for target food, and moving the goal posts for finding a species we share a natural connection with is on target, I hate to see what you do for an encore.

I have succeeded in stumping you and all others on this thread that were unable to prove we are from earth in the catagorys I chose. In addition to this I also gave reason why and how that was, and proved you wrong. We clearly are not from here.

Did you watch the clip on Billy Liar I supplied? It is so you. Like him you are a legend in your own mind. Everyone else regarded you as a dishonest, delusional backwater boy who has no contact or comprehension of the world in which he lives.
First of all your 2nd hand impression of what he does, isn't going to prove anything. Second, if you understood how things work, you would know that 99% if all opinions suck.

I think you being incredulous stems from you actually believing that man has an answer for everything, and that man knows everything, and there is nothing that we don't know. I hate to break it to you but your wrong.

You got it the wrong way again Pinocchio. Science first discovers the questions to ask and then tries to find the answers and the evidence to support those answers. Religious fundamentalists like you believe you have all the answers and need no proof.
Why do you think they wrote a book about it? What part of this are you not getting.

No matter how many times you spout off about someone being wrong, I hate to break it to you but to be able to do that you need to provide the evidence that proves it. Something you have never done and because your fantasy is so weak, you never will. Get over yourself dude.
The historical documentation says it all.

Evolution was just a replacement religion to replace christianity, thats all.

Your really worship at the feet of the god of ignorance don’t you. Many Christians have accepted evolution as have many Muslims Buddhists and Hindu's. Evolution cannot replace a faith because it is a science. A set of answered questions that show a process we call evolution. When you grow up you will understand this.
In other words I will change ha ha, good one dude.
You know if you did have your head so far deep up inside evolution you might be able to understand things a little better.

I'm referring to whats happened in the bible.

What’s happened in the bible? Boy oh boy. You are in such a mess over a simple statement that you explain and believe the answer to everything is 'Aliens did it'. Pathetic
That is what the book tells, so there you go. So tell me, how much do you have to donate to your religion of evolution, it must be a hell of a lot

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
itsthetooth

What part of evolution (listed and numbered below) do you disagree with?
1. Random mutations occur.
2. Beneficial mutations increase (on average) life span and opportunity to mate.
3. Therefore, over time a particular beneficial mutation will increase in a population.
Evolution has not only been validated by tons of empirical evidence, it is also mathematically inevitable.* If you agree with 1,2 and 3 (and only a fool would disagree with them) then you believe in evolution.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It is magic because you can't explain it with facts and objective evidence...or prove it happened in the first place. Hell, most of the time the stuff you claim is DEMONSTRABLY wrong, so the only way you "make it fit" in your little mind is by applying magic...which is the same as the supernatural. You just call it "supernatural" because calling it "magic" would make it clear what nonsense that mini-religion of yours is
I also can't explain how it is I have explained this to you half a dozen times, and your still unable to grasp the concept. But by no means would I call THAT magic.

su·per·nat·u·raladjective /ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/ 

1.(of a manifestation or event) Attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature
- a supernatural being

2.Unnaturally or extraordinarily great
- a woman of supernatural beauty

noun /ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/ 
supernaturals, plural

1.Manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts
As you can see, things that are supernatural go beyond the scope of scientific understanding. Now no where in here does it elude to deception or trickery so this has nothing to do with magic..However magic could be a common word used for lack of a better understanding.

Would you not agree that within the scope of magic, it could just be that the skeptic is either easily tricked, or not scientifically educated?

By no means am I referring to this as supernatural to contain any so called religion. I'm calling it supernatural because that is the exact term that is used in the preface of the ESV. I thought we were all clear on this but apparently not. The book never makes reference to magic, but does use the word supernatural. This would be the catagory of the book so it should not be in the fiction or non fiction section, or the sci-fi section, it will be in the supernatural section. This means a few things. First is that I'm not aware of any other book we have or know of that is catagorized in this section, the other is that the book will contain things that really happened, but would most likely be hard to believe.

You can only embellish the facts so much. Living inside a whale clearly goes beyond that, and this is why, its supernatural. It is magic, but its the real magic, not the magic we pay to do see at a show.

The whole idea of evolution was only created to fully replace the idea of religion, and while I would never agree it has succeeded, I can at least see that intent was there. It is odd how evolution supposedly explains how we have so many different species, just like having a god once did. It's funny how even in abiogenesis explains how life came to be, just like haveing a god once did.It's funny how evolution now explains how it is that life continues, like a god once did. It's also funny how evolution now explains how life works together on this planet, just like having a creator once did.

It's apparen't to me, it was just made to replace religion. There were to many people that didn't know it was a supernatural book, and therefore coudln't grasp its contents. Evolution creates new life. It doesn't matter how you slice it, your claiming that all of the life here with us today is due to the process of evolution. Evolution is a creator, what a coincidence, god used to do the same thing.

It's not cool to be a hypocrite. Evolution is another creator. Others on here argue with me about this but seem to forget that evolution is responsible for creating over 5million species. Thats a creator. It doesn't matter that its a process, it doens't matter that it doesn't think or have feelings, its still a creator of life.

cre·a·tornoun /krēˈātər/ 
creators, plural

1.A person or thing that brings something into existence

2.Used as a name for God
Notice is says a person or thing. So it doesn't have to be a person. it could be a process.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I allready did, but as usuall you don't listen, its called the tower of babble.

I agree you are babbling but I still require an answer too:

You claimed black and white people probably come from different planets. I am trying to establish what people the bible is referring too. You are doing your best to avoid answering that question. Do that now.
OMG Colin how many times do I have to tell you that those answers are not available.

What it comes down to Colin, is that it appears that all of this nonsense about people just appearing out of no where makes a lot more sense if they were actually just being abducted.

Only in your world Pinocchio do people just appear out of nowhere and to maintain that world you have to ignore all the evidence that shows they did not. Even if they did an unsupported guess is not the answer until it has supporting evidence that can stand up to peer review. Something you cannot do.
Why would you say an unsupported guess. Do you not realize that we probably only know about 2 dozen things about aliens and the biggest one on the list is that they abduct people.

Believing in it I guess is another story all together. Anyhow, even in the genesis sections of the bible there are key elements to strongly elude to the idea that we were actually abducted rather than our understanding of being created.

Nope. In your opinion there are key elements. You have to base that opinion on belief based assumptions only. You could not even give me a good reason why aliens may have not brought us here to save us from a dying planet rather than to mine for gold. Pathetic
I guess you didn't know that that information is specifically written in the summarian scriptures. So anytime I bring up Sitchen, thats what its about, and the fact that they too know we were brought here.

Or could black people have been the race that inhabited the planet before we did? It's hard to say.

So if black people did not come as you said earlier from another planet but now were already here then humans belong here. The food here is correct for our species.

Answer this. How do you know that if black people were already here they were not originally shipped to fooltopia to mine for gold. Did their time and were brought back to the planet where they fit?
When I say they were here first, I'm not saying they are indigenous to this planet, I'm saying they were abducted here before we were.

I don't know that they emphasize on color and race until the tower of babble.

I couldn’t give a fig. I asked you to explain why black people are black and white people white. 5 pages on you still cannot give me an answer. I am still waiting for you to do so.

I wrote: Nope. You base your opinions on what you believe the authors of various parts of the bible wrote and they wrote their opinion of what they claimed happened. AKA your opinion.
I don't have an opinion on whats been written, it is what it is.

No I don't have an opinion on what they wrote.

Pinocchio. All you have is your opinion. That is why you cannot supply any evidence. Why you resort to lies when your opinion is shown to be ridiculous. Before you say that I am making an assumption I have 450 pages that will act as evidence.
Just becaue the intricate parts you seek are not available, does not mean I'm lying.

I don't know what color or race was here first, and I don't think the book explains that either.

Then it is not a clear historical document. If you don’t know who was here first all you know is that we are here so where is the evidence for your silly home grown religion?
That depends on how you look at it, I don't think the whole book was written with telling us what color was here first, in mind.

From DNA. We all have different DNA. different races can be identified by unique DNA.

Tut tut science major. Every human has different DNA. Do we all come from our own individual planets
I'm going by the tower of babble and what happend. That has nothing to do with offspring being from another planet.

You assumed first, and like I stated there are other things that suggest that statement is referring to DNA.

Nope it followed the exact path I described:

Nope. I quoted what the bible says. Man is made in gods image. You made an assumption that it was the image seen through a microscope. You made the assumption not me.
Nope, you first made an assuption that it meant we look just like him.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

www.youtube.com...
Seriously

*labels post supernatural*
Now as soon as it becomes popular it will turn into immutable fact
edit on 28-7-2012 by mastermindkar because: Making it a fact

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

www.youtube.com...
Seriously

*labels post supernatural*
Now as soon as it becomes popular it will turn into immutable fact
Seeing how its the largest selling book on the planet, it looks like its allready there. And yes it's sold way more copies than dumb and dumber.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I have allready explained to you I am in no way part of any religious organazation.
I have already explained that you have shown yourself to be so dishonest I take nothing you say on face value and require everything you say to be backed with evidence.

Show me evidence you do not belong to a Sunday school group or any other religious cult.

If you think coming up with no answer for target food, and moving the goal posts for finding a species we share a natural connection with is on target, I hate to see what you do for an encore.
I have had the answer for 'target food' from the very first time you made it up. There is no such thing as target food. Even you could not provide a definition and you invented it.

First of all your 2nd hand impression of what he does, isn't going to prove anything. Second, if you understood how things work, you would know that 99% if all opinions suck.
What is your disconnected garbled reply meant to be addressing as it certainly is not my question 'did you watch the clip I supplied?'

Why do you think they wrote a book about it? What part of this are you not getting.
To prevent more accusations of assumptions. Who the hell are they? Do you ever think before you reply?

You never turned up for the debate remember. So you surrendered before the fight began and thus surrendered the right to refer to the bible as a clear historical document as you were warned would be the outcome. There is always a price to pay for cowardice and dishonesty. This is the forfeit you paid.

In other words I will change ha ha, good one dude. You know if you did have your head so far deep up inside evolution you might be able to understand things a little better.
Not only is your answer another random reply to a question I never posed. Evolution is a word. It has no insides to get my head up into. You really need to get up to speed on this.

That is what the book tells, so there you go. So tell me, how much do you have to donate to your religion of evolution, it must be a hell of a lot .
And that sheds light on:

'What’s happened in the bible? Boy oh boy. You are in such a mess over a simple statement that you explain and believe the answer to everything is 'Aliens did it'. Pathetic . How?

edit on 28-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

All those people who bought the bible think it means something entirely different than you do...
Your argument makes no sense on any level.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OMG Colin how many times do I have to tell you that those answers are not available.
But you keep saying you have clear historical documents so how can that be? Now use your out of the box thinking you seem so proud of and answer:

You claimed black and white people probably come from different planets. I am trying to establish what people the bible is referring too. You are doing your best to avoid answering that question. Do that now.

Why would you say an unsupported guess. Do you not realize that we probably only know about 2 dozen things about aliens and the biggest one on the list is that they abduct people.
I know of as many regarding the tooth fairy the biggest one is they collect teeth. So what?

I guess you didn't know that that information is specifically written in the summarian scriptures. So anytime I bring up Sitchen, thats what its about, and the fact that they too know we were brought here.
Again you are making assumptions based on the faith of others. Show the evidence. Until you do you have nothing but opinion and assumptions.

So why is my version that the story in the bible of Noah and his ark was really a rescue ship from a dying planet so wrong but yours is fact?

When I say they were here first, I'm not saying they are indigenous to this planet, I'm saying they were abducted here before we were.
I will ignore you have already stated you do not have these answers so this is again based on your assumptions and opinion. So logically:

1. The bible was written by either the white people or black people. Which is it?
2. Why did aliens bring the second bunch that the first bunch never mention to dig gold when it would be more cost effective just to breed more from the originals.
3. You are talking crap.

I will go with #3

So another failure to answer a simple question. I thought that was what you accuse others and me of failing at and then claim victory. Explain.

Just becaue the intricate parts you seek are not available, does not mean I'm lying.
Nonsense. Your story and that is a generous description fails because you have no answers at all. It crumbles under investigation at every level.

That depends on how you look at it, I don't think the whole book was written with telling us what color was here first, in mind.
Well sunshine if it were a clear historical document it would. Case closed on that one then.

I'm going by the tower of babble and what happend. That has nothing to do with offspring being from another planet.
So all the people of the earth had one language? That looks to me to be one group of people. Are you saying that the language change is the reason why white people are white and black people are black?

Is that right? So what part of 'it says in the bible man was made in gods image' was me making an assumption. Is what is written in the bible not even clear on this?

Again: I quoted what the bible says. Man is made in gods image. You made an assumption that it was the image seen through a microscope. You made the assumption not me. Stop hiding, start answering or have you failed to answer a simple question again?

edit on 28-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermindkar

All those people who bought the bible think it means something entirely different than you do...
Not everyone brought the book. Many were given away and it has been on the book list for quite some time now.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've got to hand it to you Colin...your one patient man.
You should write a book 'How To Argue With A Drunk Three Year Old'. You could make a millions.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I have already explained that you have shown yourself to be so dishonest I take nothing you say on face value and require everything you say to be backed with evidence.

Show me evidence you do not belong to a Sunday school group or any other religious cult.
Please, now your just being childish.

I have had the answer for 'target food' from the very first time you made it up. There is no such thing as target food. Even you could not provide a definition and you invented it.
No I provided definition, but you chose to ignore it because you knew you were beat.

What is your disconnected garbled reply meant to be addressing as it certainly is not my question 'did you watch the clip I supplied?
No it was YOUR opinion, and I don't remember.

To prevent more accusations of assumptions. Who the hell are they? Do you ever think before you reply?
The people that wrote the bible.

You never turned up for the debate remember. So you surrendered before the fight began and thus surrendered the right to refer to the bible as a clear historical document as you were warned would be the outcome. There is always a price to pay for cowardice and dishonesty. This is the forfeit you paid
The bible was also proven to be a historical document, based on evidence from wiki, but as usual you ran and hid durring the debate and claimed you never got to see why.

That is what the book tells, so there you go. So tell me, how much do you have to donate to your religion of evolution, it must be a hell of a lot .

And that sheds light on:

'What’s happened in the bible? Boy oh boy. You are in such a mess over a simple statement that you explain and believe the answer to everything is 'Aliens did it'. Pathetic . How?
Just following the book.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

Thats not true at all, Von daniken, Sitchen, and many others agree.

The problem is that because of the lack of understanding, which usually comes from the supernatural elements, the book is usualy accompanied with some direction from religious organazations. What they are teaching is wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

But you keep saying you have clear historical documents so how can that be? Now use your out of the box thinking you seem so proud of and answer:

I know this is some big personal quest of yours, to know if blacks where here before whites. The book doesn't explain that Colin. And yes the parts I have referred to are clear, I never said the whole book was clear.

I know of as many regarding the tooth fairy the biggest one is they collect teeth. So what?
You must be making that up as I have never heard that.

Again you are making assumptions based on the faith of others. Show the evidence. Until you do you have nothing but opinion and assumptions.

So why is my version that the story in the bible of Noah and his ark was really a rescue ship from a dying planet so wrong but yours is fact?
No I'm not, I'm making educated guesses by only using things that are backed up, and faith did not write the book, it was people witnessing things first hand.

I will ignore you have already stated you do not have these answers so this is again based on your assumptions and opinion. So logically:
It wasn't an assumption, it was a possibility so that YOU would not assume.

1. The bible was written by either the white people or black people. Which is it?
2. Why did aliens bring the second bunch that the first bunch never mention to dig gold when it would be more cost effective just to breed more from the originals.
3. You are talking crap.
I think your even assuming that the first were black or white, The second bunch could have been because they wanted to get the minning under way fast and not have to wait thousands of years for the population to grow.

So another failure to answer a simple question. I thought that was what you accuse others and me of failing at and then claim victory. Explain.
I'm not here to share my opinion, everything has a reason for it.

Nonsense. Your story and that is a generous description fails because you have no answers at all. It crumbles under investigation at every level.
I don't have the answers so I must be lying, right.

Well sunshine if it were a clear historical document it would. Case closed on that one then.
The bible is NOT a crystal ball like you are expecting it to be.

So all the people of the earth had one language? That looks to me to be one group of people. Are you saying that the language change is the reason why white people are white and black people are black?
The only thing I know is that in the tower of babble, after we attempted to build a stairway to heaven, god punished us with other colors and other languages.

Is that right? So what part of 'it says in the bible man was made in gods image' was me making an assumption. Is what is written in the bible not even clear on this?

Again: I quoted what the bible says. Man is made in gods image. You made an assumption that it was the image seen through a microscope. You made the assumption not me. Stop hiding, start answering or have you failed to answer a simple question again?
That depends, is YOUR inability to understand it, a way to say its not clear? It's not clear to you because you haven't read it, but I have, and it is clear to me. So your stating that its not clear is obviously YOUR opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No more childish than the questions you demand answers to like non existent target foods. How you claim no one can give you an example so it must be right. You don’t seem to like it when it is turned on you.

So you cant prove you are not a member of a Sunday school group and so by your logic you must be a member then.
I think I am finally getting to grips with tooth anti logic.

No I provided definition, but you chose to ignore it because you knew you were beat.
Nope. If you had provided a definition of target food we would know what it is. You did not despite many chances. Old debate and another you failed to turn up for. Get over it.

No it was YOUR opinion, and I don't remember.
How can it be my opinion? I asked you what the hell you was on about and your answer above shows you don’t know either. Classic

That's better. Well then to avoid making assumptions what bible are you talking about as there are many different versions.

The bible was also proven to be a historical document, based on evidence from wiki, but as usual you ran and hid durring the debate and claimed you never got to see why.
For the last time. I based my argument on the information contained in that link that you cherry picked from. I presented the information you decided to ignore and as per usual when you are faced with awkward questions you have no answer for, YOU NEVER TURNED UP. You surrendered without a fight and so lost the debate. You failed to show the bible was a clear historical document and so it is not accepted as such. Try very hard and get over it. It is a redundant debate.

Just following the book.
Nope you are just doing what comes natural to you. Dishonest avoidance. Try one more time and then further failure to answer means another topic point you failed to turn up to.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I know this is some big personal quest of yours, to know if blacks where here before whites. The book doesn't explain that Colin. And yes the parts I have referred to are clear, I never said the whole book was clear.
We should all be on a quest. The site motto is 'Deny Ignorance'. Your suggestions that blacks and whites come from different plants and the Bushmen are a different species is about as ignorant as you can get.

Now back to the point. If you cannot identify who was here first then you cannot know who the bible was written by and for if we come from different planets. This poses a big problem for you and a problem you need to answer but appear unable too.

This is the ultimate end of all stories that have no basis in truth but are peddled as such and yours is not even a good story.

Are you sure you have never heard of the tooth fairy? Do they ever let you out I wonder. I have as much folklore about fairies as you do about aliens.

No I'm not, I'm making educated guesses by only using things that are backed up, and faith did not write the book, it was people witnessing things first hand.
The bible is not a book I read but I am quite sure a human was not around when god created the universe. Much of the bible is meant to have been inspired or directed by god so it was written by faith. You cannot be sure any of the testimony was written by first hand witnesses and in fact many claims of that have been shown false by religious scholars themselves. So you are BSing again.

If it was a possibility then it was an assumption you made based on nothing more than your opinion. End of story.

I think your even assuming that the first were black or white, The second bunch could have been because they wanted to get the minning under way fast and not have to wait thousands of years for the population to grow.
Don’t you even see how many stories you have to make up to just tread water? So why not just bring all the miners needed from one planet. In fact why not source creatures better suited to mine than humans?

I really don’t know why you are here but all I have seen is your opinion and more often than not presented in a very dishonest way. As for everything has a reason for it. What are you on about?

Correct. You make a claim that you know your story as fact and then cannot provide any answers to prove it. That is called lying. Simples.

It is also not a clear historical document that you claim it to be either. Your responses here prove that.

The only thing I know is that in the tower of babble, after we attempted to build a stairway to heaven, god punished us with other colors and other languages.
Now you see here you go again. You previously claimed it did not mention colours. It just says one language and now you say all colours. Is this your opinion again? Are you making assumptions again? You must know I would look up the tower of babble fable. Do you want to change your story again?

That depends, is YOUR inability to understand it, a way to say its not clear? It's not clear to you because you haven't read it, but I have, and it is clear to me
Ah so it is your opinion of what it says. So you are making an assumption of its meaning.

So your stating that its not clear is obviously YOUR opinion.
Yep. And you stating it is clear is your opinion. I and others have given you examples of where your version/opinion fails. You cannot provide me with anything that conflicts with my opinion. Ergo the bible is not a clear historical document. How many times do you require me to slaughter you on this point?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The world according to tooth:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

No more childish than the questions you demand answers to like non existent target foods. How you claim no one can give you an example so it must be right. You don’t seem to like it when it is turned on you.

So you cant prove you are not a member of a Sunday school group and so by your logic you must be a member then. I think I am finally getting to grips with tooth anti logic.
Still your unable to explain why it is that some species appear to have food intended for them, while we don't. I notice how you never even challenged the idea. All you could do was sit back and say it isn't happening.

Nope. If you had provided a definition of target food we would know what it is. You did not despite many chances. Old debate and another you failed to turn up for. Get over it.
Whats the matter, did I not present the definition the way you wanted it, or is it that I made up the term?

That's better. Well then to avoid making assumptions what bible are you talking about as there are many different versions.
the KJV, the ESV, and the NIV all share the points I have shared.

For the last time. I based my argument on the information contained in that link that you cherry picked from. I presented the information you decided to ignore and as per usual when you are faced with awkward questions you have no answer for, YOU NEVER TURNED UP. You surrendered without a fight and so lost the debate. You failed to show the bible was a clear historical document and so it is not accepted as such. Try very hard and get over it. It is a redundant debate.
So then how do you explain wiki claimin it to be a historical document when you claim it isn't.

Even among those scholars who adhere to biblical minimalism, the Bible is a historical document containing first-hand information on the Hellenistic and Roman eras, and there is universal scholarly consensus that the events of the Babylonian captivity of the 6th century BC have a basis in history.

Bible wiki

Just following the book.

Nope you are just doing what comes natural to you. Dishonest avoidance. Try one more time and then further failure to answer means another topic point you failed to turn up to.

You have to much trust.

We should all be on a quest. The site motto is 'Deny Ignorance'. Your suggestions that blacks and whites come from different plants and the Bushmen are a different species is about as ignorant as you can get.
And all this while your unable to prove we are from the same planet.

Now back to the point. If you cannot identify who was here first then you cannot know who the bible was written by and for if we come from different planets. This poses a big problem for you and a problem you need to answer but appear unable too.
No the tower of babble gives clear answer that other colors and languages were brought in. Now I know why you keep ignoring my statement about the tower of babble. It's a clear answer and you don't want an answer here, you want to make your own excuse to dismiss it.

This is the ultimate end of all stories that have no basis in truth but are peddled as such and yours is not even a good story.
The tower of babble is not my story, its from the bible.

Are you sure you have never heard of the tooth fairy? Do they ever let you out I wonder. I have as much folklore about fairies as you do about aliens.
I allready knew you have an over active imagination, as you believe in evoltuion.

The bible is not a book I read but I am quite sure a human was not around when god created the universe. Much of the bible is meant to have been inspired or directed by god so it was written by faith. You cannot be su

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The bible is not a book I read but I am quite sure a human was not around when god created the universe. Much of the bible is meant to have been inspired or directed by god so it was written by faith. You cannot be sure any of the testimony was written by first hand witnesses and in fact many claims of that have been shown false by religious scholars themselves. So you are BSing again
Your only saying that because the time line obviously squashes your pathetic idea of evolution. How can humans be billions of years old when the eath is only 4 billion years old. Slight problem eh. And if the bible says man was around durring the creation of the universe, what part are you having a problem believing and why.

If it was a possibility then it was an assumption you made based on nothing more than your opinion. End of story.
I wasn't stateing it as a fact or a choice, just that it was a possibility.

Don’t you even see how many stories you have to make up to just tread water? So why not just bring all the miners needed from one planet. In fact why not source creatures better suited to mine than humans?
Thats a loaded question. Do you know of a species that is better able to mine gold? Perhaps we were easier to control, I don't know.

I really don’t know why you are here but all I have seen is your opinion and more often than not presented in a very dishonest way. As for everything has a reason for it. What are you on about?
What I'm saying is I just don't present an opinion, the things I share on here are redundantly backed up.

Correct. You make a claim that you know your story as fact and then cannot provide any answers to prove it. That is called lying. Simples.
Your asking for proof and recreation of things that occured in biblical times, isn't that dishonest?

It is also not a clear historical document that you claim it to be either. Your responses here prove that.
Depends on the subject your referring to. As far as humans not being from earth, that is made more than clear and its redundant.

Now you see here you go again. You previously claimed it did not mention colours. It just says one language and now you say all colours. Is this your opinion again? Are you making assumptions again? You must know I would look up the tower of babble fable. Do you want to change your story again?
I would suggest you see for yourself, as hearing it from me, you would never believe it.

That depends, is YOUR inability to understand it, a way to say its not clear? It's not clear to you because you haven't read it, but I have, and it is clear to me

Ah so it is your opinion of what it says. So you are making an assumption of its meaning.
They aren't assumptions when they are redundantly backed up by other parts of the bible.

So your stating that its not clear is obviously YOUR opinion.

Yep. And you stating it is clear is your opinion. I and others have given you examples of where your version/opinion fails. You cannot provide me with anything that conflicts with my opinion. Ergo the bible is not a clear historical document. How many times do you require me to slaughter you on this point?
And your once again overlooking the redundant sections that are fully backed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 477  478  479    481  482  483 >>

join