It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 483
31
<< 480  481  482    484  485  486 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by itsthetooth
 

What? Then how does that explain how the same parasites have no problem infecting other species?

More importantly, why am I even contributing to this lunatic thread?
I guess it keeping tooth occupied stops him from doing silly things like drinking bleach or sticking his fingers in the electrical sockets

edit on 30-7-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)


OMG... I about pissed myself




posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





You confuse "being stubborn" with "caring about FACTS"
If your referring to evolution having facts, your demonstrably wrong. As I have proven over and over, evolution is listed as a hypothesis, and theory. There are very few facts known about evolution. What we do know is that anytime change is seen, if that be by a hurricane, or ADHD, its looked at as possible evolution.

After all change means evolution. I changed my underwear this morning, that must be evolution.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





You confuse "being stubborn" with "caring about FACTS"
If your referring to evolution having facts, your demonstrably wrong. As I have proven over and over, evolution is listed as a hypothesis, and theory. There are very few facts known about evolution. What we do know is that anytime change is seen, if that be by a hurricane, or ADHD, its looked at as possible evolution.

After all change means evolution. I changed my underwear this morning, that must be evolution.


Evolution requires reproduction. If you think it can be applied to everything just because of the slang term, you really are stupid.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 





Dude, it completely means that it's not reality. Anyone can say anything they want and act like it's real. It requires multiple sources to prove that what you're saying is backed up by reality.
You must have missed that part. The ant eater proves that target food exists and is very real. Evolutionists don't want to accept it because its obvious that humans don't have any target food, thus we obviously can't be from here, thus it must not exist because nothing is going to sway judgement aligned with us evolving on earth.

All the way to ignoring my 30 posts of listing the details of the definition for fear of humiliation.




So, let's cover what I've just said. I said that just saying something doesn't make it reality. Other people have to verify that it is reality.
Not if they don't want to chance looking like an idiot they wont, and thats exactly what has happened. My definition was intentionally ignored out of fear.




You are trying to say that all organisms have a "target food." This has been disproven and is demonstrably wrong. Therefore, you are wrong, and you are pushing a made-up concept in order to continue believing your fairy tale.
Ok lets say you right, lets say everything doesn't have something to eat, then what are they suppose to eat? And how does that balance of them stepping on someone elses territory for food work out? What it means is who ever is stronger gets to eat, and the weaker dies. You will never convince me that a species is suppose to be created, or evolve for that matter into a position where they have nothing to eat.

Would you create a car with no gas to refuel?
Would you create a rocket ship with no propulsion?
Now you can argue that evolution may not think of these things, but then nothing really gets a fair chance then does it? What you see from this is chaos, and species stepping on others menus. Target food obviously exists, but only in balance, we lack a lot of balance here on earth which is why we are in the 6th largest extinction right now. Extinctions and a species dying from starvation is NOT NATURAL, it goes against both the idea of creation and evolution.

To think that species are suppose to be born onto this planet with nothing to eat is just bat crazy.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





PS: Not mocking scifi...I love scifi...just know how to differentiate it from reality
Thats awsome, to see that your learning, now just learn the difference between sci fi and supernatural and you will have it.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish
 





What? Then how does that explain how the same parasites have no problem infecting other species?

More importantly, why am I even contributing to this lunatic thread? I guess it keeping tooth occupied stops him from doing silly things like drinking bleach or sticking his fingers in the electrical sockets
edit on 30-7-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)



OMG... I about pissed myself
If parasites affect other than humans, then there is no proof they are exclusive to humans, and we have no proof that they have any special relation with us. If your talking about species that have a relationship with us, thats fine, but you have to rule out that they could have hitched a ride.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 





Evolution requires reproduction. If you think it can be applied to everything just because of the slang term, you really are stupid.
Ok my best friends mother smoked while pregnant with him, and now he has ADHD as a result of it. Now if he makes a child that child will also be born with ADHD. Looks like evolution to me.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Ok my best friends mother smoked while pregnant with him, and now he has ADHD as a result of it. Now if he makes a child that child will also be born with ADHD. Looks like evolution to me.


Mutations or damage to DNA is not evolution. It is a mechanism OF evolution, but it is not evolution itself. Evolution is the gradual change of a group of organisms after long periods of genetic isolation and breeding pressures.

Mutations aide in evolution, but are not what evolution is. Again, are you stupid or have you done absolutely zero reading on the subject? Pick up a damned Dawkins book. It'll set you straight.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
You must have missed that part. The ant eater proves that target food exists and is very real. Evolutionists don't want to accept it because its obvious that humans don't have any target food, thus we obviously can't be from here, thus it must not exist because nothing is going to sway judgement aligned with us evolving on earth.

All the way to ignoring my 30 posts of listing the details of the definition for fear of humiliation.


According to the wikipedia, you're wrong. Anteaters eat all manner of insects. They are specialized after successfully breeding insect-eating genes, but they have no specific target food. en.wikipedia.org...



Not if they don't want to chance looking like an idiot they wont, and thats exactly what has happened. My definition was intentionally ignored out of fear.


Why would I be afraid of you? Are you now imagining that you have some grandiose understanding that people are afraid to challenge? You're turning into a religious zealot.



Ok lets say you right, lets say everything doesn't have something to eat, then what are they suppose to eat? And how does that balance of them stepping on someone elses territory for food work out? What it means is who ever is stronger gets to eat, and the weaker dies. You will never convince me that a species is suppose to be created, or evolve for that matter into a position where they have nothing to eat.


Again, are you stupid? I didn't say that everything doesn't have something to eat. I said they don't have strict rules on what TO eat. They are not designed to eat this or eat that. They have bred traits which tend to work better for certain types of food. There is no specific food that is magic, though.


Would you create a car with no gas to refuel?
Would you create a rocket ship with no propulsion?
Now you can argue that evolution may not think of these things, but then nothing really gets a fair chance then does it? What you see from this is chaos, and species stepping on others menus. Target food obviously exists, but only in balance, we lack a lot of balance here on earth which is why we are in the 6th largest extinction right now. Extinctions and a species dying from starvation is NOT NATURAL, it goes against both the idea of creation and evolution.


Again, you're being stupid.


To think that species are suppose to be born onto this planet with nothing to eat is just bat crazy.


Stupid.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
If parasites affect other than humans, then there is no proof they are exclusive to humans, and we have no proof that they have any special relation with us. If your talking about species that have a relationship with us, thats fine, but you have to rule out that they could have hitched a ride.


How are you ruling that they just hitched a ride? You seem to be horrendously biased, misinformed, and just plain redundantly ill-minded.

Read Richard Dawkins. Seriously. Go to your local library, and just read some of his books.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
About the Title of this thread. Im a christian and i would have to say. NO i cannot prove evolution is wrong. however you cant prove it is right either. evidence is in both sides of the court and until science gets further evidence for the cause of evolution we will be stuck in the middle of the court straddling the net.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparksgordon
About the Title of this thread. Im a christian and i would have to say. NO i cannot prove evolution is wrong. however you cant prove it is right either. evidence is in both sides of the court and until science gets further evidence for the cause of evolution we will be stuck in the middle of the court straddling the net.


The point is actually that evolution is consistently proven right, and no one has provided an alternative theory which challenges it. If another theory better explains the diversification of species and matches the physical evidence, then it will be accepted by the scientific community.

The only people who think it hasn't been proven right have not been doing any research on the subject. This is coming from someone who is going to University and has taken classes in evolutionary biology. Next semester I'll be studying biological variations in humans, specifically.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 


and if science eventually proves evolution is the reason for humans and all life. i will applaud science and i will applaud God haha



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparksgordon
reply to post by Varemia
 


and if science eventually proves evolution is the reason for humans and all life. i will applaud science and i will applaud God haha


Sure. I mean, evolution was never meant to explain why life exists. It's only meant to explain how. It also does not exclude God in any way. It just excludes a literal interpretation of Biblical texts regarding the creation of the universe. Most of the Bible is taken as symbolic anyway, so that shouldn't be a difficult transition. The 7 "days" could in-fact take place over billions of years, as the creation of the Universe did not have a true time before it began to be measured by humans. A day to God could be a few billion years.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 


Giving consciousness can't exist without cause.. Evolution in as a general concept = fact.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJackelantern
reply to post by Varemia
 


Giving consciousness can't exist without cause.. Evolution in as a general concept = fact.


Think you could clean up your syntax a little? I'm not entirely certain I understand what you're saying.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Varemia because: clarity



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





You confuse "being stubborn" with "caring about FACTS"
If your referring to evolution having facts, your demonstrably wrong. As I have proven over and over, evolution is listed as a hypothesis, and theory. There are very few facts known about evolution. What we do know is that anytime change is seen, if that be by a hurricane, or ADHD, its looked at as possible evolution.

After all change means evolution. I changed my underwear this morning, that must be evolution.


You still don't even get what the theory of evolution means



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





PS: Not mocking scifi...I love scifi...just know how to differentiate it from reality
Thats awsome, to see that your learning, now just learn the difference between sci fi and supernatural and you will have it.


Both aren't real



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by itsthetooth
 


I just googled target food, and even tried organism target food. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Hitherto, I am inclined to believe you made it up. You're just a big crock of lies.
He definitely made it up but that is not the problem.

The problem is the whole concept of 'target food' is that it is meaningless nonsense and is why tooth could not and cannot explain or define it.

He needs it to be true to maintain his silly fantasy and so he keeps banging on about it and will not listen to anything that shows it as nonsense. I just tell him it is not accepted on this thread.

It is the sign of a muddled, uneducated mind that has no connection with the world around us and is why after 470 pages he still thinks you go to sleep as a rat and wake up as a cat and so have no food. Only an idiot could come up with something like target food. Nuff said.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth
 



I know, and its this very reason that I chose this thread. I chose one that I knew the people would be incredulous and the most stubborn, and in my experience, people that believe in evolution fit the bill.
Nope. You infected this thread because any you made up to discuss your nonsense ended up in ATS SKUNK WORKS where to be honest it belongs.

As for the rest of the tripe that followed. More of your fantasy world that only you could believe. Tragic.



new topics

top topics



 
31
<< 480  481  482    484  485  486 >>

log in

join