It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would like to pose a scenario.

Let's put all the evidence of evolution to one side for a spell. That Darwin and all that followed were mistaken as some maintain.

I would like the pro Evolution group (that includes me) to take a back seat and give the anti evolution group a chance to explain how life on this planet is the way it is now.

I am not asking how life started just an explanation of the diversity of life from the deep dark depths of the oceans to the blue skies above and pole to pole.

I would like an explanation of the fossil records but it is not essential.

As I say I would like the pro evolution group to resist comments for a while. My guess is there will be few takers but I may be suprised.
edit on Thu Sep 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: *misleading title, formerly was: Evolution proved 100% Wrong

PART TWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sun Jan 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm interested.

I believe evolution is closer to our origins but i'm willing to glimpse at the opposite ideas for a while.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
God/Satan did it.

are you serious?

--i mean, its usually only evolution or God/Satan... if there is a third option if have never heard it.

unless you count "i dont know".. which is probably the best bet actually
edit on 21-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Your title is misleading.

I understand you want to prove it wrong but it hasnt been 100% proved wrong and you offered no proof lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
thread title is misleading. are you trying to provoke?

as far as an explanation for evolution and the fossil records you can find plenty of that online. I'm also assuming they still teach a little of it in schools too.

what's your real agenda OP?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
its like asking someone who believes the earth is still flat,
"so, why do you think the earth is still flat?"
it's not, it never was. just like any other theory on how the earth is flat.

evolution is the only answer i'm afraid, the god folks will salvinate from the mouth with this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Satan placed all the fossils to trick us
Thats about it, what more of an answer do you expect?
Here is a rather beautiful visualization of the process

edit on 21-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
oh yeah, and it's "proven" not "proved"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oh boy do some of you only read the title?

Please read my OP. The title is not misleading and I am not out to disprove Evolution so if you have nothing more to add SHHHHH!!!!

Let the oposing views have a say for a while

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh, I want a front row seat for this thread... I'm just going to sit back and watch this magic happen.

I can't wait to see what "evidence" they have. The guy above me is right, your title is a little misleading, but oh well no one is perfect.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
forget it, gone off topic.
edit on 21-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have a question for the pro evolutionist. I think that mathematically speaking, the population of the earth would be far greater than 7 billion if man has been here reproducing as long as the theory of evolution claims we have. Can someone validate/refute this mathematically?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I dont know how anyone can say eather side is proven 100%. do we have 100% of all the fosils leading to todays man? No! do we have each and every step in evolution resulting in man? no. where are the billions of bones that should be littered around the planet? IDK? so it cant be 100%

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry I am not one of those "GOD FOLK" but I don't entirely believe in evolution. But just because I don't believe in evolution doesn'y mean that I believe the some "GOD FIGURE" spoke the world into existance either.

I don't what you believe about evolution but I have never seen any conclusive evidence that anything has ever evolvoled into somthing else. Let's not forget that "natural selection" is different from "evolution". I happen to be well aware of the important role that natural selection plays in nature.

I believe in creation by an intelligent being.

I guess that sounds kinda retarded to you

The problem with argueing about creation vs evolution is the fact that more often than not thhe two side are argueing over the same "evidence". They just interpret the "evidence" differently.

I not quite sure what you were aiming for with this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
I have a question for the pro evolutionist. I think that mathematically speaking, the population of the earth would be far greater than 7 billion if man has been here reproducing as long as the theory of evolution claims we have. Can someone validate/refute this mathematically?

just like i posted below. where are the billions of "man" bones that should litter the planet with each step of evolution?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't think its so black and white. I believe in evolution. I see evidence of it all the time in fossil records and just the general ability for species to adapt to their environments. However that being said I do not believe modern humans evolved in that manner.

We may have been on that path but I feel another species intervened. Why? Simple. We still haven't found the missing link. We have found versions of man before and modern man, but where did we make that leap? How did we make that leap? In terms of evolution, virtually overnight, we made a leap to modern man one that should have taken much more time. Yet there are no fossils to support the evolution process.

Where is that elusive middle man? Why haven't we found him yet even though we found the other versions. How far off the grid was he living that we haven't run into one body yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Could I just remind you that this is your chance to put your views forward not ask qusetions of the evolutionists

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well the facts are that we humans share much of the same DNA with apes.

However, some of our DNA is untraceable, and there is the tiny little matter of that missing link still.

I vote aliens meddled with the genetics on this planet.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Well the facts are that we humans share much of the same DNA with apes.

However, some of our DNA is untraceable, and there is the tiny little matter of that missing link still.

I vote aliens meddled with the genetics on this planet.

I can say the same thing about dogs. humans share 95% DNA with a dog but i dont walk around on 4 legs?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

OK let me rephrase- math supports the young earth theory in terms of reproduction leading to a world population of 7 billion present day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join