It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Immune

Such sweet talk you'll hear from the "liberals" around here.

You think a person is one of them thar hippie libs because they don't support a country that has done such horrors as Israel? Israel has zero right to be where they are. They have knowingly killed fellow Americans and have placed the USA in a very bad position for supporting them.

Be a REAL American.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have no problem with Israel existing. I do have a problem with Ethnic Cleansing.
In my lifetime (30 years) I have been watching the news from the middle east, and only one thing has changed, Israel has gained more land and built more settlements.
Israel can not survive with a peace plan, they can not survive with a two state solution, they can not grow and expand under any of these two conditions.
I have to say the next 30 years will just bring more of the same
a lot of people on stage showing you magic tricks, however they wont let you look behind the curtain to see what is really going on, more land grabs and settlements, until the Palestinians are ethnically cleansed.

And there is nothing anyone can do to stop any of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I support Israel. The Bible says that all people would be against Israel in the end days. This land was originally given to the Jews, it is their promised land by God. God considers it His land. Any enemy that comes against them will be cut to pieces even though they are a small country, God is protecting them.

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
edit on 20-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I support and admire Israel 100%. I don't discuss it on here, nor do I understand why the hate against the Jewish people continues to this day. I admire how they will do what it takes to survive. I admire how the young have to do military service, thus the majority of their country can fight and protect their country. That certainly couldn't be said for the US. I watched their leader come out and send thoughts to the people of Joplin MO before our own President did.

I have noticed with the more radical sites that people seem to hate Israel. This is a persecution that has been carried on through time and it makes no sense to me. I personally do not think the Jewish race is the boogey man out to get me and my country.

AND THAT IS WHY we react the way we do to anything Israel does. They did exactly what all the Islamophobes say Muslims are doing (immigrated en mass to another country and LITERALLY took it over with help from Big Buddy Britain) and attacked everyone who said they didn't belong there.

BUT NOOOOOO, it's NOT the fact that people see the Bullcrap and actually hate the certain people who caused the Israel Issue in the middle east and continue to perpetuate the war by invading what they weren't awarded by Britain in 1948. According to the apologists, "we just all hate the Jews as a people."

This is why Israeli apologists are always ignorant or just plain dumb. They see the fact that we hate what israel does and how it was formed, but say we just hate jewish people all together.

People, seriously quit with the whole "Anti-Semite" argument, you just make yourselves look stupid...er

When Israel decides to stop bombing the entirety of Gaza in response to one dipshht firing an over-blown firework into israel, then I will give Israel a shred of doubt. But, instead, they want to be the 4th reich of the middle east and treat everyone in Palestine like the Nazis treated the jews.

As a matter of fact, until otherwise, i'm just going to consider everyone in charge of Israel to be Satanists, as they do more satanic work than holy work

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

The Bible said "all people" would be against Israel in the end days.

Maybe that's what the bible wanted Israel to think. Because when it says "all people" that's basically an assumption. Does the bible say specifically about who these people were, and where they came from?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Why would god want to make something a complete burden to the world, but then attack those who see the burden as a burden?

That is why I hate Revelations. In my opinion, Revelations was more a plan and a distraction put in place by Rome when they re-edited the bible.

Romans 13...need i say more? Don't bother with the "god has a plan for everything" excuse. That, itself, was more or less put in the bible by Rome so they could do whatever they want because "god put them in charge".

Remember the sheer amount of kings that slaughtered people but got away with it "because god put them in charge"? The god i know would not authorize such destruction of his creation. IMO

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
no a person is a hippie lib because they dont understand the concept of WAR and what its for. And just think everyone can live in peace and harmony and laddie da if only that evil israel would stop "occupying" the palestinians land. THAT my friends is grasping onto one side of the issue JUST because it seems like an issue of human rights and people LOVE to fight for human rights...it makes them feel good and warm and fuzzy inside. THAT is being a hippie lib. viewing an incredibly complex political situation through a lense of "im on the side of the oppressed just because they look oppressed"....if a traitor to ones country is caught and he gets tortured, any person who doesnt know the situation and saw this would be horrified , outraged how could you do this to this INNOCENT man!!! Not that an enemy of the state should definitely be tortured..but thats neither here nor there...the point is...people need to look at WHY the palestinans are appearing as victims not just THAT they are.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh yeah I support Israel, as in like rooting for them half-assly(new word maybe?). Like a parent would support their child form the bleacher. Do I think we should run into the field and start playing for them? No, and I'm frankly tired of my fellow countrymen dying for their cause. Let them sink or swim on their own, I'm willing to trade with Israel and have a live and let live policy but I don't want to be their military and completely fund the entire country.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Does most of Europe hatse ISrael? I cannot find a poll showing that. I meant this year in 2011.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I support Israel. For various reasons.

If a person has a problem with Israel's existence, especially regarding initial UN involvement, they may also be interested in how Kuwait was formed as a country. It's quite a story IMO. It may reinforce your existing beliefs or it may challenge them.

I'd support UN involvement in the Palestinian sovereignty issue.
I hope there is some way to get the people of the world to operate collectively for real peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
yes
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by bigyin

What an ignorant statement...

you know it's true ... get over it

Israel is the Jewish state.

The Jewish people have every right to have their own state, since in addition to being a religion, they are also a distinctly different people.

So how can you say a a person cant support Jews if he supports Israel? Who made you the arbiter of what Jews want?

Most Jews i know support Israel. 6 million Jews live In Israel. There are millions of zionist Jews living in America and elsewhere.

What about these Jews?? These are the actual HISTORICAL minded ones who seek to accomplish what the Jews faile very long ago to do. For many Jews, Israel is the beginning of the Kingdom of Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I support Israelis who want peace.
I support Israelis who are tired of war.
I support EVERYONE whos tired of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
Of course the Israeli government is treating them like trash if i lived in constant fear of bombings at schools churches i wouldn't go out and buy the perpetrators dinner.

And why exactly do you think Israel is being bombed? I dare you to answer my question.

You said "of course the israeli gov is treating them (palestinians) like trash."

Ask yourself why Palestinians are attacking Israel. Reply back when you have an answer.
edit on 21-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I agree with you. I'm not even a Jew and I support Israel. I see them as the underdog surrounded on all sides by Muslims 10 to 1. It makes no sense to hate the Jews. All the Jews I've ever known were kind, fair, wise, funny and loyal. And did I mention funny? Yes I did. Jews are just naturally born the funniest people on the planet. Their race has had so much tragedy all throughout history so they had to learn to laugh.

I see it like this. The Jews wrote the Old Testament. That came first. Without the Old Testament we wouldn't have Christians. And then came the Koran. We wouldn't even have the Koran without the Jews and the Old Testament. They're like the Oldest brother. The Christians are the middle brother always the peace maker. And Muslims are the youngest brother always the idealist and trying to get attention. We need to respect the Jew because they are our big brother who was here first and brought us the Law.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I support Israel, I make this decision based upon Jewish history and how they've been killed by and exiled out of so many countries, they don't have a lot of other places to go. But, i also understand that Palestine has a good right to it too, it's all just a big mess :/.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jzenman
I agree with you. I'm not even a Jew and I support Israel. I see them as the underdog surrounded on all sides by Muslims 10 to 1. It makes no sense to hate the Jews. All the Jews I've ever known were kind, fair, wise, funny and loyal. And did I mention funny? Yes I did. Jews are just naturally born the funniest people on the planet. Their race has had so much tragedy all throughout history so they had to learn to laugh.

I see it like this. The Jews wrote the Old Testament. That came first. Without the Old Testament we wouldn't have Christians. And then came the Koran. We wouldn't even have the Koran without the Jews and the Old Testament. They're like the Oldest brother. The Christians are the middle brother always the peace maker. And Muslims are the youngest brother always the idealist and trying to get attention. We need to respect the Jew because they are our big brother who was here first and brought us the Law.

Contrary to your opinion, and perhaps more relevant, I know Zionist Jews are the biggest threat to social development in modern history, and I AM Jewish.

The Israeli upper class are all basically Atheists, who hide behind the religious to rob entire nations (such as the USA) of their wealth, and to fool them into fighting their wars.

I'm sure many ATS members can fill in the gaps on how infamous Israel is for false-flagging political mayhem.

Every time I read a sock-puppet reply like the one I'm quoting, I cringe at how deceitful and conniving Jews are, and I am ashamed that I am genetically related to such a Satanic bunch of lying crooks.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Israeli's bombed the King David Hotel dressed like arabs
Israeli's were behind the Lavon Affair false flag on american terrorist targets. (dressed like arabs)
Israeli's were Behind the USS liberty attack. (was to be blamed on egypt if it woulda worked out)
Lots of evidence links Israel to 911. (blamed on arabs of course)

Why am I supposed to to support them now?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon

Why do you think all this end time drama is center around a tiny little country like Israel? Because satan is in control of the world and governments right now and God has said this is His land and His people. Everything in the Bible has either come true or is in the process of leading us to the completion of this wicked world and then it will be back under God's control. The Bible is God's word and every bit of it will come true. This system is a rebellion against God. Look around, do you see all the wickedness? We are about to wrap this all up. We are headed for the 7 year tribulation with the antichrist and after that it will be the reign of Jesus Christ for 1,000 years.

Here are some charts to show you how very close we are:

www.sonoma.edu...

www.sonoma.edu...

www.sonoma.edu...

www.sonoma.edu...

www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Israeli's bombed the King David Hotel dressed like arabs
Israeli's were behind the Lavon Affair false flag on american terrorist targets. (dressed like arabs)
Israeli's were Behind the USS liberty attack. (was to be blamed on egypt if it woulda worked out)
Lots of evidence links Israel to 911. (blamed on arabs of course)

Why am I supposed to to support them now?

Don't you get it? The Illuminati are in control of all governments of the world, including Israel. Satan is bringing in his one world government now just like the Bible tells us. This does not change the fact that this land belongs to God and His people the Jewish remnant are there.

The Israeli government is calling themselves Jews but they are actually from the synagogue of satan:

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Also, I am not supporting what you have claimed though. Never heard of it and you gave no evidence to back it up.
edit on 21-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join