It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I have been a supporter of Israel for over 30 years.
I will still support Israel until my death!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I support Israel also. I feel sorry for them, they are constantly being attacked one way or another. They just want to be left alone to live in peace.
They are also our only true ally over there. I would not trust any other country.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I support Israel, I hope they succeed.

I just dont want to give them another dime or fight one more war. If they can't be soveriegn and protect their borders then so be it. same goes for palestine, same goes for usa for everyone.
Might seem harsh but it works both ways, if they wipe out the palestinians or Iran or whatever, sucks to be them. Don't live there, don't care. If any of them thinks about bringing it over hear I believe we utterly annhilate them literally. If not then lets trade.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Has Israel lied to the US?

Yes

Israeli has lied to the US many times.

Israel lied to the US about the Lavon Affair.

Israel lied to the US about the nuclear weapons development in the 1960's.

Israel lied to the US about the USS Liberty Attack.

Israel lied to the US about the Jonathan Pollard spy case.

If you wonder why Amercans have an issue with Israel it is because they have read real history books and know that

Israeli is an immoral state.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

What jewish race???

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I support Israel because it will be the land that Jesus Christ will return to rule from. That is why so many people hate Israel and the people of Israel and believe all the stupid lies.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

No bro, for all its warts (and we have'em too here in the US!), I support Israels right to exist.

But.

Free money?

Sorry. A poor man that cant afford to take care of his own house has no business taking care of someone else's.

When we get into good shape, we can work on that. Right now (and then?) we need to do business via trading.

IF they start to get the crap beat out of them in a "gang" fight, we can send them all the weapons they can handle. If we can support Egypt and Libya with their nutjob muzzies that are about to show their populations a new and improved hell, we can support a basically good country as well.

Preparing for anti israel rants in 3.....2.....1........

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Umm.

And we are so moral how?

Look at some of the folks we've been propping up lately. Egypt? Libya? Afghanistan? Haiti? I can go on.

We really cant throw stones.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I support Israel. Frankly, I was shocked and a bit disheartened when I first started reading here at ATS only to find that there are so many that have fallen for the anti-Israel propoganda. I guess history does repeat itself--the 1930's all over again.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

1. It's your choice to deny the evidence for God's existence.
2. It's your choice to deny the validity of The Bible.
3. It's your choice to deny the evidence of God's support of Israel.
4. It's your choice to choose the values and priorities as well as the perspective you have chosen.

GOD IS GOD AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD.
GOD DOES ALL THINGS WELL.

He has proven Himself repeatedly in my life.
I'm confident He'll continue to prove Himself according to His priorities and time schedule.

He noted that Jerusalem would be a heavy weight around the neck of the whole world in the END TIMES. Certainly that is true. It will remain true until after Armageddon.

There's nothing any mortal can do to change that, one way or another.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I support the Israeli people, not their lunatic government. Everyone deserves a home no matter who you are. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail in Israel. When that time comes, maybe I'll even start to support their government.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dont worry Immune I with Israel, let these guys visit israel and live there for a while as i have and see the Truth. FOR EVRYONE WHO HASNT GONE TO ISRAEL GO NOW AND SEE WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, THEN GO TO LIBYA AND SYRIA and live there and try to come out Alive.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I sincerely wish you were.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by AuntB

What jewish race???

Thats funny when people say they belong to different races. Theyre wrong they belong to different ethnicities. The last different race died out 40,000 years ago, Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis. Were all modern humans. The fact that the jews say theyre a different race is insulting to the rest of humanity because it makes them seem racist and above mankind. In fact many of them think the rest of us are Goyim, which is an animal that barely has any intelligence. In fact some of these jews believe we're basically monkey men or monkey like slaves.

They cry about anti-semitism when theyre the ones being racist. I don't know about them but the Yahweh i serve made ALL mankind, not just one set of men because we all come from the lines of Noah after the last of the old people had been destroyed in the Flood.
edit on 20-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't necessarily condone all the actions of the Israeli government, but I will always support Israel and it's right to defend itself against her enemies at all costs.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

No. A majority of Americans do.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by AuntB

What jewish race???

Thats funny when people say they belong to different races. Theyre wrong they belong to different ethnicities. The last different race died out 40,000 years ago, Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis. Were all modern humans. The fact that the jews say theyre a different race is insulting to the rest of humanity because it makes them seem racist and above mankind. In fact many of them think the rest of us are Goyim, which is an animal that barely has any intelligence. In fact some of these jews believe we're basically monkey men or monkey like slaves.

They cry about anti-semitism when theyre the ones being racist. I don't know about them but the Yahweh i serve made ALL mankind, not just one set of men because we all come from the lines of Noah after the last of the old people had been destroyed in the Flood.

Actually, moderate jews, which constitute the majority of the modern day global jewish population believe that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam stem from the same ancestry and core belief system. We are all brothers and sisters. The Elites and extremists would have you believe otherwise.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I support Israels right to exist, it is disheartening to read all the anti Israel topics and post,

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You do realise Mossad will be mining data on anyone posting anti-Israeli sentiments on here don't you?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I really hate it when people try to make it seem like having an opinion that is anti-Israel is somehow anti-semitic. There's a HUGE difference between hating the Jewish People and hating the State of Isreal. The State of Israel treats palestinians horribly, makes illegal settlements, bulldozes their homes...etc, etc. etc. They are every bit as bad as any other country in the Middle East. Hating Israel is a POLITICAL thing...not a RACIST thing. Case in point, the many Jews who feel just as strongly in condeming the STATE of Israel as many on ATS do. Please don't try make it seem like someone cannot have a political opinion about a the way a country is being ran without it being racist...That's like saying that if you don't agree with Obama you hate all black people!

edit on 20-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: re-worded something so it wasn't confusing

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join