It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Great posts and logic SBC.

I believe you have hit the nails on the head and the coffin is sealed shut, thank you for providing excellent logic and analysis.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

I am not interested in your opinions.

I am interested in documentation that disputes these claims with utmost certainty, and if I can find documentation that disputes that documentation than it is called into question and we must find something more solid that I can be assured by.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Back in the summer of 2001 I didn't see any other newscasters predict that the government was going to stage a false flag with airplanes and pin it on Osama. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by briwest
Back in the summer of 2001 I didn't see any other newscasters predict that the government was going to stage a false flag with airplanes and pin it on Osama. www.youtube.com...

Actually, Bill Cooper predicted it first, and Alex Jones just stole his prediction.... and that's not to say Bill Cooper is credible, because he was talking about ETs videotaping the resurrection of Jesus.

I mean, have you ever asked yourself why Alex Jones is promoted by Fox News, CNN, ABC, History Channel, TruTV...? The list of corporate media that promotes Alex Jones is incredible.

The reason they promote him is because he's a liar, and therefore, he smokescreens the truth, and actually benefits the establishment. If you ever tried to organise against the elite, you'd be lumped in with stupid Alex Jones fans. That would bring your effort to a standstill right there.

In this video right here, Alex Jones says the establishment trusts him, having tapped his phones and assessed him.

And don't even get me started on predictions. Check out 45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is the Alex Jones I remember...... This video was made back in 2000

I believe it shows the good heart that Alex Jones has. He was out there every weekend helping to rebuild that Church. I hope you will watch this documentary if you haven't seen it. It's one of his better pieces. No hype, no crazy talk. But unfortunately for us that kind of reporting wasn't exciting enough to keep peoples attention and fell on deaf ears. If only more of us had listened to him back then.

He's been at this a long people. If you had been sounding the alarm for people to wake up as long as he has then you'd probably be as crazy as him too. Especially since not too many people even listened to him before 9-11 and still not enough people care about Government and Politics to this day.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Nice.! I remember downloading, burning and watching this like it was only yesterday.
Was like the 3rd conspiracy video i ever watched.

A world without Alex? Heaven forbid.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i gave it - it was ignored

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Something about Jones always made me hate him.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
FoodforThought (the OP) = 36 posts, 6 threads about Anti-Alex Jones. Look AJ wakes up more people everyday, exposes real issues, all his media is free (except his PAY subscription). I really don't understand why this hate is out there for him, he is literally in the middle of the info war. Everything he says you can 'lookup' your self 9/10 its there and its true. Any fking human being can make mistakes, I get VERY suspicious when we start attacking the messenger instead of the men writing the damn messages.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultracanuck

Everything boils down to money. Alex Jones is no acception.

One day you will figure out for yourself that he is only in it for himself.

I feel so sorry for people like you that get suckered into his hype........words can't even describe it!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This thread: Blah blah blah Alex Jones is a meany blah blah blah I haven't actually fact-checked anything myself I leave it up to you even though I created the thread blah blah blah more than 90% of what he says is accurate but oh well he's a liar! blah blah blah even though the other 10% is admitted heresay or speculation and is admitted by HIM people still act like he's spouting that 10% as undeniable truth, probably less than 10% actually blah blah blah

Tell you what. Listen to his radio show on infowars.com from 11-2 Central time aka. 12-3 EST Mon-Fri and Today (SUNDAY) hes on at 4-6pm Central 5-7pm Eastern, listen to everything he says and fact check it as soon as he says it. A lot of the news he gets is breaking so you WONT FIND IT ON THE INTERNET TIL A DAY OR SO LATER, however sights like theblaze, rense, drudgereport, dailymail have alot of the news he reports, some of it you will have to wait because it is coming hot off the press and nobody has picked up on it yet. He has broken many stories before. I give all of you the challenge to listen to his Sunday show today during the hours I told you for sunday above, and try and pick out a lie. Some of what he says is opinion, but most of it is based on his experience in dealing with NWO and Big banking/Fed reserve and alternative libertarian journalism in general, but when he claims something as fact over 99% of the time there are documents to support it. Good day haters. Take unto my challenge and come back to this thread. The radio broadcast is FREE, so listen. I guarantee you will not be dissappointed.
edit on 9/18/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You think putting on a radio show, making DVDs, starting a TV network, hiring journalists is cheap? You people are out of your mind. He gets some money to support his family and the rest goes into building up an alternative news outlet to fight the globalists. He said himself he wants to get big like drudgereport because in the fight against the NWO we are hopeless without semi-powerful to powerful alternative news media outlets. You guys don't understand, unfortunately you do understand how to talk mindless dribble, but carry on. Continue living in your fantasy world. When the world is turned upside down maybe then you will put football and baseball on the backburner, if only for a minute or so.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Warning -- Alex Jones troll above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go after the real bad guys will ya?

Thanks for bringing that up, the OP's MO is quite obvious. I wonder how much they pay him to spew this crap? Kind of like the anti 911 truthers rearing their ugly face in these parts, makes me sick to my stomach. Tired of the smear campaigns here on ATS instead of doing something positive i see many finger pointing and wasting so much time on dragging down truth seekers or what have you. Not a big fan of Jones and i do not endorse a lot of things he has said and done such as the selling radiation tablets for a outrageous fee, taking credit for things he had no part of, disrespecting Bill Cooper ect. lets face it he does not have a very good track record these days. He does seem to care about ratings and has lied to keep stirring the pot and get attention. It would make for a boring show if it was all truths instead of truths, half truths and outright fear mongering sure. I really dont pay him much mind any more. I have learned I am my only dependable new source doing the leg work myself. However he has and will expose corruption and the pond scum that has made this world a dark place. His contributions are recognized. If you don't like the guy or agree with him move on.. simple. People will choose the path the seek with or without Jones types. He exaggerates YES but he means well imho.

tl;dr

edit on 18-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alex Jones telling lies is not the most damnable offense...

Alex Jones will fire his listeners up but let them down short of anything that will cause the system to be overthrown. That would not be "profitable" for Mr Jones' media empire. Ever wonder why Alex Jones has not been "taken out" like Bill Cooper was? Could it be that Alex Jones is considered by TPTB as a useful vent for those who are fed up with government. He appeals to their frustration but never encourages anything that would "threaten" TPTB. To do that would be "crossing the line" and he seems to be satisfied to "wakeing up" the masses to get them to buy his stuff and make hisself powerful, influential and well off.

Is he thus in fact doing the bidding of the very elite he claims to oppose?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Sadly i don't have time to view the video right now, though i will ask this...

This is definitely the biggest Alex Jones debunking video I've ever seen.

Since when is alex jones something to debunk? He airs a radio show.... its a voiced opinion on the world from one mans view. Of course things may be "untrue" but its more or less him making sense of what "doesn't make sense".

Its not really something to debunk, sounds like whoever made this "debunking video" has too much time on their hands and/or is trying too hard.

You can't debunk personal opinion...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Alex Jones mathematics for a perfect show:
FEAR + ANSWER = PROFIT. Add in a little "Hi folks I'm alex jones and I use...." a certain product you know Alex has BLATANTLY never used.

You know what the real kicker for me was? When I was watching Fabled Enemies by that kid with the radioactive white teeth. All of a sudden Jones pops up " Hi folks doing this stuff isn't free.... I'm putting pressure on you halfway through so you are mad at these crooks while I tell you how to help the fight. Go to infowars for all the latest BS"

Remember that one time Jones said Europe had Russian helicopters overhead & the ATM's weren't working??

Oh Jones.... such a treat.

When CNN started endorsing him (the very people (the MSM) he attacks) was all I needed to be convinced he's an opportunist to the umpteenth degree.

Hey listen, he has brought some vital information to the forefront but he HAD to in order to get the listeners drawn in. He the epitome of good cop/bad cop!

He's all about money. Not about your safety or future.

We're all alone in this. No one is going to help us through these challenging times except our self!

For someone who is all about money, I find it odd he carries no copyright on his material, so there goes that argument. He openly tells people to make copies and hand them out to people. Boy, what a greedy jerk

And do you have any proof of this supposed CNN endorsement?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You think putting on a radio show, making DVDs, starting a TV network, hiring journalists is cheap? You people are out of your mind.

Nope. That is why I am telling YOU, he is in it for the money, only, and period.

People who can, do, people who feed on the fears of other people, well, guess what? They have their hand in your wallet.

I am sure you are an intelligent human being. Why not find out about his junk on your own?

You are saying we should all bow down and worship a fellow that makes money off of your fear, and that is not cool!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's odd, last I checked AJ gave away his videos and stuff for free. He also doesn't charge anyone to watch his youtube videos or check his websites or listen to his radio show...

You should check again because Alex does indeed charge for his videos. Where did you get the idea he sends them out for free?

You ever been to google or the youtube? His videos are all available for free. Nice try

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well... I spent about four years on Infowars almost every day reading and posting. I am very familiar with most of the regular posters and I made some very good personal friends there. So I can say with absolute certainty that Alex Jones is not on the up and up. Posts are regularly deleted, not for T&C violations, but for putting out information that is contrary to what Alex Jones says. I can give you one example: A friend of mine provided information on Ron Paul and his investments. One of the companies he owns stock in supports Project 60 directly. For posting this info, my pal got his posts deleted and his IP banned. So he tried it on Prison Planet, and the same thing happened. My posts were regularly deleted simply for being critical of the Constitution or Ron Paul, but foul-mouthed rants are always left up. It's his website, he can do as he pleases, but the intellectual dishonesty is staggering. I could go on forever about it, but that is one specific example of why I don't trust him.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So... it's been about 24 hours since I posted this thread.

Not a single person has shown any of the 123 lies to be true.

People just say stuff like, "most of what he's saying actually is true", "some of these points are false"...

OK... Jones says 387,000 troops will be in every US city. Do the Math. The US does not have enough troops for that to be possible.

Jones says there are people making $6.7 trillion a year. Do the Math.

Jones says the Army runs CNN. Where is the evidence? Hell, if the Army runs CNN, it's real funny that CNN keeps inviting Alex Jones on CNN TV shows all the time.

Jones says Wikileaks is funded by George Soros. If you do 30 seconds of research, you'll see Soros has denounced Wikileaks as irresponsible and not a cause he would donate to.

Jones says 3D TV causes mental illness and is "total mind control". That isn't true, and also doesn't make sense.

Any person who still likes Alex Jones after watching this video, I am very concerned about. I really am.

Alex Jones is a complete cult leader and his audience are lambs for the slaughter. It is disturbing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join