123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 1
23
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is definitely the biggest Alex Jones debunking video I've ever seen.

123 lies are documented, with clips from his show played. The lies aren't actually debunked in the video, but most of these can be Googled in about 30 seconds and found to be false.

This is literally one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Alex Jones is a joke, don't you think?

www.youtube.com...





posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Less a liar and more of an ego maniac who loves to hear himself talk, add a "dash" of narcissism, a "splash" of mild schizophrenia and a "pinch" of idiocy for good measure, not a liar though!
edit on 17-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Alex Jones mathematics for a perfect show:
FEAR + ANSWER = PROFIT. Add in a little "Hi folks I'm alex jones and I use...." a certain product you know Alex has BLATANTLY never used.

You know what the real kicker for me was? When I was watching Fabled Enemies by that kid with the radioactive white teeth. All of a sudden Jones pops up " Hi folks doing this stuff isn't free.... I'm putting pressure on you halfway through so you are mad at these crooks while I tell you how to help the fight. Go to infowars for all the latest BS"


Remember that one time Jones said Europe had Russian helicopters overhead & the ATM's weren't working??

Oh Jones.... such a treat.


+62 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Warning -- Alex Jones troll above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go after the real bad guys will ya?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought
 


What I think is a joke is that people like you are what led me to Alex Jones. I had to go see what all the demeaning remarks and all the effort to denounce someone was all about. I went to see why and liked what I saw. I took sometime to check out what he said. I liked what I saw and have since became a member. Why don't you spend your time proving what liars TPTB are and what liars people like Glen Beck are.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Warning -- Alex Jones troll above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go after the real bad guys will ya?


Like a lieing scammer who uses fear tactics to gain money from people who are batsnip insane? Have you heard half his callers? Jeez.... Jones plays on these poor saps.

He may have gotten people into this stuff, but it's people like William Cooper who showed the TRUE side of whats up.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Adding a buzzer sound effect after everything he says doesn't make it untrue, you know...



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Warning -- Alex Jones troll above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go after the real bad guys will ya?


Wow looks like someone has a dog in the fight. I can't believe that the person who cares about AJ the most is his detractors. Interesting coincidence.

Also, the OP video does not supply any documentation or evidence to prove AJ "lied". Just a buzzer sound? That doesn't prove it's a lie.

Please supply documentation of all 123 lies that will prove sufficiently that your assertions are correct OP.

Also may I ask why you are so motivated to focus on AJ all the time? It seems sort of strange. Can't you just ignore him if you don't like him? --- You don't have to reply if you don't want to, just a question I was curious about.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
Adding a buzzer sound effect after everything he says doesn't make it untrue, you know...


Bzzzzt!

Haha. Just messing with you.

You speak the truth 1825114. In order to prove something is untrue, at the least one should supply reasoning or an explanation. Documented evidence would be the best form, but I am willing to accept reasoning and explanations as well.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought
 


LOL, you’re talking about Alex Jones, the same Alex Jones that 90% of the posters on ats follow and worship, why do you do it to your self-op.

GOOD THREAD...&^%^ ALEX JONES.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Alex Jones mathematics for a perfect show:
FEAR + ANSWER = PROFIT. Add in a little "Hi folks I'm alex jones and I use...." a certain product you know Alex has BLATANTLY never used.

You know what the real kicker for me was? When I was watching Fabled Enemies by that kid with the radioactive white teeth. All of a sudden Jones pops up " Hi folks doing this stuff isn't free.... I'm putting pressure on you halfway through so you are mad at these crooks while I tell you how to help the fight. Go to infowars for all the latest BS"


Remember that one time Jones said Europe had Russian helicopters overhead & the ATM's weren't working??

Oh Jones.... such a treat.




When CNN started endorsing him (the very people (the MSM) he attacks) was all I needed to be convinced he's an opportunist to the umpteenth degree.

Hey listen, he has brought some vital information to the forefront but he HAD to in order to get the listeners drawn in. He the epitome of good cop/bad cop!

He's all about money. Not about your safety or future.

We're all alone in this. No one is going to help us through these challenging times except our self!



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Warning -- Alex Jones troll above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go after the real bad guys will ya?


Like a lieing scammer who uses fear tactics to gain money from people who are batsnip insane? Have you heard half his callers? Jeez.... Jones plays on these poor saps.

He may have gotten people into this stuff, but it's people like William Cooper who showed the TRUE side of whats up.


That's odd, last I checked AJ gave away his videos and stuff for free. He also doesn't charge anyone to watch his youtube videos or check his websites or listen to his radio show...

Name me one media organization that doesn't take advantage of paranoia to up their ratings. Also, show me a media organization that doesn't run highly questionable advertisements.

AJ has never got a dime from me, but I have listened to him and watched his videos.

Also, I find it rather unfair to just say his listeners are insane. Maybe some are, but aren't most of the MSM believers also quite insane?

Actually, show me someone who is not insane. I want to meet them.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Most of those are actually true though. The government is using racism to divide the country, the IMF wants to have a global economic order, they are acclimating troops in cities. I stopped listening after a while because they were all true, but I'll keep this in mind as a record of things he says.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by foood4thought
 


LOL, you’re talking about Alex Jones, the same Alex Jones that 90% of the posters on ats follow and worship, why do you do it to your self-op.

GOOD THREAD...&^%^ ALEX JONES.


I doubt even half of ATS listens to him. Have any polls or statistics that could back up this claim?

Also, why would you agree with someone just because they talk crap on someone you don't like? Do you have evidence to prove the 123 lies are in fact lies?

I just think you guys are taking things to the extreme without actual logical reasoning to back it up. The thought process appears to be guided entirely by emotional vindictiveness.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please provide proof that all of these are lies.

Slander


1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.


You do realize that this is skirting the realm of illegality? Very close to the edge.

Please provide proof. If you cannot do so, than shouldn't an apology be in order for spreading lies yourself?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Cmon ATSers, 6 flags 8 stars, but not one shred of evidence?

People just flag it because they hate him and disagree with his statements?

I haven't seen a single explanation, no reasoning was supplied, there was no documentation?

You gotta be kidding me. This is all based on emotions and very little rational thought or legitimate investigation.

I must admit it is a shame. Please can we lift the bar here a bit and at least be logical?

Everyone lies every once in awhile, everyone is wrong about something. I am sure that disproving him would be extremely easy. Let's try to avoid opinions and focus on the facts please.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Cmon ATSers, 6 flags 8 stars, but not one shred of evidence?

People just flag it because they hate him and disagree with his statements?

I haven't seen a single explanation, no reasoning was supplied, there was no documentation?

You gotta be kidding me. This is all based on emotions and very little rational thought or legitimate investigation.

I must admit it is a shame. Please can we lift the bar here a bit and at least be logical?

Everyone lies every once in awhile, everyone is wrong about something. I am sure that disproving him would be extremely easy. Let's try to avoid opinions and focus on the facts please.


You have 123 statements. If Alex Jones is not a pathological liar, it would have been extremely easy for you to prove that any one of the things he said was true. Why can't you do that? Why can't Alex do that?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by foood4thought
 


LOL, you’re talking about Alex Jones, the same Alex Jones that 90% of the posters on ats follow and worship, why do you do it to your self-op.

GOOD THREAD...&^%^ ALEX JONES.


I am so glad that this thread is here, I have never listened to Alex Jones because he reminds me of the devil but after listing to the rhetoric that spews out his lying devil mouth...I kind a feel extra sorry for people that believe in him and actually listen to what he has to say.

I feel so sorry for the less unfortunate people of this world who have no brains or have an identity crisis with them selves, its sad that he takes advantage of the less unfortunate people of this world who would believe any thing someone says.


edit on 17-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Please provide proof that all of these are lies.

Slander


1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.


You do realize that this is skirting the realm of illegality? Very close to the edge.

Please provide proof. If you cannot do so, than shouldn't an apology be in order for spreading lies yourself?


Please explain.
Alex can say anything he wants and he does not need to prove they are true.
Someone points out that these things cannot be factually backed up and you call that skirting the law?
Then what is Alex doing with all his lies?





top topics
 
23
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join