It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Try Reading Articles from the Drudge Report Website , that should give you some Food for Thought for Awhile........

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by foood4thought

You guys should Stop and Think for a Minute here concerning Alex Jones . The Man EXPOSES Goverment Coruption with Documented Evidence that ANYONE can get their hands on if they do the Research . He also Interviews those of us out there that make it their Business to get to the Bottom of these Threats to our Freedoms . If anything, Alex is a Little too Passionate about what he does knowing full and well the Consequences of our Inactions when we become Aware of the Lies and Corruption within our Goverment and their Adverse effects on our Personal Lives . Don't Shoot the Messenger just because you do not like the Message..........

edit on 17-9-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

I am aware of his information that is factual. Its the disinfo that scares me. Let me give you a cup of coffee and put a little bit of arsenic in it. It is most coffee and harmless but that little bit of poison will kill you.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It's takes a bit of Intelligence to Seperate the " Wheat from the Chaff " my Friend . In Alex's case , the Chaff can be discerned quite Easily if you just Look for it .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Double Warning: Alex Jones Troll Above
Love it couldn't have said it better

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by FallenWun

I have checked out most of Alex Jones claims and they are true.

How long have you been listening to Alex? Your example is cute and all but proves nothing to me.

10 years...what proves nothing to you? I am excellent at research, what question can I answer for you?

It proves you are either a liar or deluded.
Alex has been doing this for over 20 years so not only have you NOT checked out most of his claims, you have not even heard most of his ideas. That was the answer I was looking for, thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Try Reading Articles from the Drudge Report Website , that should give you some Food for Thought for Awhile........

So no, you cannot back any of that up, provide any documentation, or even give me one good reason to believe in Alex. If you cannot substantiate the claims you make, try not making them.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I have checked out most of Alex Jones claims and they are true.

How long have you been listening to Alex? Your example is cute and all but proves nothing to me.

10 years...what proves nothing to you? I am excellent at research, what question can I answer for you?

It proves you are either a liar or deluded.
Alex has been doing this for over 20 years so not only have you NOT checked out most of his claims, you have not even heard most of his ideas. That was the answer I was looking for, thank you.

In ten years you don't think I could check out all his claims since he has been doing it for 20 years? What? Are you serious? I know that most of what he is saying is true, all I am saying is watch him, don't ever trust anyone 100%. There are things that I have discovered that make me think he is not all that he seems.
edit on 18-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

It's takes a bit of Intelligence to Seperate the " Wheat from the Chaff " my Friend . In Alex's case , the Chaff can be discerned quite Easily if you just Look for it .

Usually you can identify it by simple waiting for Alex to say anything.

It is pretty funny to read all this about how great he is and how smart you all are all while seeing nothing that makes anything he says credible. Maybe you should all come down and visit the FEMA camp Alex still lists that Clinton was supposed to put me in. Yeah, it is still just an empty field over a decade later but I am sure you smart guys can explain to me what I got wrong about being rounded up into camps that do not exist by a president that left office 10 years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

God Helps those who Help themselves my Son........If you Wish to be Inlightened , you Must make the Effort Yourself..........

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

In ten years you don't think I could check out all his claims since he has been doing it for 20 years?

Not even close. He does over 24 hours of broadcasting a week. He makes a new claim about every 5 minutes. You do the math and tell me how that works out for you.

What? Are you serious? I know that what most of what he is saying is true, all I am saying is watch him, don't ever trust anyone 100%. There are things that I have discovered that make me think he is not all that he seems.

Who do you think you are talking to? I was a listener to Jones long before you even knew who the hell he was.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

God Helps those who Help themselves my Son........If you Wish to be Inlightened , you Must make the Effort Yourself..........

I am not asking you to enlighten me.
I am asking you to stand behind the things you say.
I guess that is too much for Alex and his fans?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Are you obsessed with alex jones?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
...funy
who ever do this, is just doing cut and edit... U can make liar from Mary Theresa or Ghandi this way... I am not saying Alex is 100% right but comon ... for example Obama or Pope are much more out of reality
get it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

He legally could have them removed from Youtube, but he does not remove them.

He allows them to be recorded and distributed at your own expense for free.

He says it all the time "Copy it and give it to your friends".

How many big corporations do this? Oh yeah none. Therefore +1 AJ

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

In a court of law, the Prosecuting Attorney has to provide evidence to prove guilt.

If evidence is provided, the defendant has a chance to dispute it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Still not even one reason or explanation.
The OP just pulls a drive by and never responds?

Is it really that hard for the tons of flaggers to actually post one piece of evidence that any of these claims are not true?

Is it really that hard for all the Alex Jones fans to find proof of any of the statements in that video? It actually seems impossible for anyone on ATS to prove that Alex says anything true ever.

Absolutist claims often?

I heard AJ once claim he ate a hamburger, do you doubt this?

Does this mean he never said anything true?

Is he lying about his name?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I cant stand that annoying little turd of a man, his voice is like nails on a chalk board. Its obvious to anyone who does any reseaarch that most of what he says is b.s. TPTB should build a FEMA camp just for him, that way no one has to listin to his stupid ass anymore

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Handbanana81
I cant stand that annoying little turd of a man, his voice is like nails on a chalk board. Its obvious to anyone who does any reseaarch that most of what he says is b.s. TPTB should build a FEMA camp just for him, that way no one has to listin to his stupid ass anymore

It's obvious that you haven't provided any research to show me how he is a liar.
Saying someone is annoying is not proving anything, I could say you are annoying therefore everything you say is a lie...I won't say that though because it's absurd and irrational.

So since no one can prove this I guess I will just have to remain skeptical of these claims that he is a liar.

Not one post in this thread bothered to link me to anything substantial to prove he was lying about a single of the 123 statements he made. That shows me that all of these posts are complete opinion with no real facts or documentation to back them up.

AJ at least provides documents and news wire releases to substantiate his claims, at least partially.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Examples please.

I would love to agree with you guys but you simply haven't provided a single shred of reasonable doubt yet.

It's all subjective opinions passed off as facts.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
god, i just don't know who to flunking trust anymore, :[

Trust in yourself, no one else.

And even then, be weary of misleading yourself and question yourself often.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join