123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 2
23
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27
 





...I have never listened to Alex Jones because he reminds me of the devil but after listing to the rhetoric that spews out his lying devil mouth...I kind a feel extra sorry for people that believe in him and actually listen to what he has to say.


I kind of feel extra sorry for you, one who passes judgement without ever really listening to that person on your own. Other people's opinions become your facts. You and those like you are dangerous to society in my opinion.




posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's odd, last I checked AJ gave away his videos and stuff for free. He also doesn't charge anyone to watch his youtube videos or check his websites or listen to his radio show...


You should check again because Alex does indeed charge for his videos. Where did you get the idea he sends them out for free?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So far we find for liars Illuminati, not Alex Jones. But all satanists are liars by default...



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
here, watch the last 20 seconds of this clip



your welcome



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by LogiosHermes27
 





...I have never listened to Alex Jones because he reminds me of the devil but after listing to the rhetoric that spews out his lying devil mouth...I kind a feel extra sorry for people that believe in him and actually listen to what he has to say.


I kind of feel extra sorry for you, one who passes judgement without ever really listening to that person on your own. Other people's opinions become your facts. You and those like you are dangerous to society in my opinion.


That is good friend, how was your day?
My day is going well,thanks for asking me.

I wont even attempt to argue or comment on Alex Jones to my fellow posters, I will not let the devil win today, have a nice day buddy.

My heart is filled with stone as I think about how he deceives the weak-minded people of this earth over lies and manipulation for ratings.
IT’S SAD...NO...; EXTRA SAD'

‘I WILL PRAY FOR THE FOLLOWERS TO BECOME LEADERS’

Just because a person has a web site, or is on TV, or is heard over the radio, doesn’t make them god or credible.
edit on 17-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I followed him for the longest time. Then one day I realized it was all about the bottom line and saw through all the smoke and mirrors.


Now I don't listen to any of them and make up my own mind.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky
I followed him for the longest time. Then one day I realized it was all about the bottom line and saw through all the smoke and mirrors.


Now I don't listen to any of them and make up my own mind.


Yessss!!!!!!!
in addition, a 'leader is born'.
welcome to the world of being a leader, welcome aboard, glad to have you !
edit on 17-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in post



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought
 


Where's the evidence that this is true?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

It's like rapid fire flags now, up to 13, probably be 15 by the time I hit reply.
It's like invasion of the BOTs in here, all auto flagging anti- AJ anything, no evidence needed,

just opinions that agree with their own, most of which have less than 4 minutes experience listening to him.

What exactly is your point? All I continue to see is the repetitive spewing forth, of the exact same opinion, over and over and over....
Look here.

Do you realize that you are actually helping to move this thread forward, by adding even more replies?


Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Other people's opinions become your facts.
You and those like you are dangerous to society in my opinion.
Provide a fact, please. Just one.


 
 
 


reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

....the same Alex Jones that 90% of the posters on ats follow and worship.

I don't necessarily believe this statement, but since you said it, then it must be true.
Go ahead and provide the documentation that you used to reach conclusion.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by foood4thought
 


Where's the evidence that this is true?




I guess you haven't really seen or heard some of his stuff then?

Go ahead, We'll wait here right here. Watch and listen to some of the stuff he's pushing but this time with a discerning eye and ear. If you come away still of the same mind set then that's all on you.






posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by foood4thought
 


Where's the evidence that this is true?


Shouldn't we be more concerned with Alex evidence that any of his claims were true?
You have Alex making claims.
You have a videomaker calling out those claims.

Whose job is it to prove said claims?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by foood4thought
 


Where's the evidence that this is true?




I guess you haven't really seen or heard some of his stuff then?

Go ahead, We'll wait here right here. Watch and listen to some of the stuff he's pushing but this time with a discerning eye and ear. If you come away still of the same mind set then that's all on you.





That was good Rubber-Ducky.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's odd, last I checked AJ gave away his videos and stuff for free. He also doesn't charge anyone to watch his youtube videos or check his websites or listen to his radio show...


You should check again because Alex does indeed charge for his videos. Where did you get the idea he sends them out for free?


When I got them for free maybe? Wow.

It's all on youtube for free. Youtube is free.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by foood4thought
 


Where's the evidence that this is true?


Shouldn't we be more concerned with Alex evidence that any of his claims were true?
You have Alex making claims.
You have a videomaker calling out those claims.

Whose job is it to prove said claims?


Wrong, the onus of proof is on the accuser. Not on some guy who doesn't even know we are discussing him.

But no evidence was ever supplied to prove it was a lie.

'Oh you're such a liar! BZZZT!' See how it works? Anyone can call anyone a liar.
I like knowing facts.

I have no reason to prove his statements are true, I am not making accusations against him. I could care less.
But if these claims can be proven perhaps you can convince me?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky


I guess you haven't really seen or heard some of his stuff then?



What part of it is false and why?

Just from the OP video, pick one, research it, and show me how it's untrue.

If you can do this sufficiently, you could convince me to agree. I am open to proof.

Thanks.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Just from the OP video, pick one, research it, and show me how it's untrue.

If you can do this sufficiently, you could convince me to agree. I am open to proof.



Before I consider spending my time researching information so you can determine whether or not you should be believe in something or not. Watch the video again and tell me if you honestly believe "the plan of Sand Diego is to kill all the white people"? He said it not me. If you say no. Then I'll research it. If you say Yes then you're a lost cause and what would be the point?

2:58



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash


Wrong, the onus of proof is on the accuser. Not on some guy who doesn't even know we are discussing him.


Do you think he would care if we were discussing him anyway??

All this does is pique the curiosity of people, to listen to him, while he can sit back and enjoy it.

Part of what he says may be true. Part of what he says may be false, but I can guarantee you this guy banks on negative press!

Any press this guy gets, good or bad, is press that draws attention to him

I don't mind saying myself this guy is one heck of an attention whore who has made a living out of doing so!



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Having once been a fully paid-up conspiracy believer, I eventually came to the conclusion that Alex Jones, David Icke, et al, are all full of crap. Entertaining crap, for sure, but not believable crap, not unless you have crap for brains.

A lot of it is just people not having the courage to face up to the fact that the world is random and dangerous, any of us could die at any time and the world may have no intrinsic meaning. Conspiracy theory makes it look as if there is a deliberate purpose, and therefore a sense of meaning behind all the crap that happens, and that there really is intelligent control behind it all.

Certain people like Alex Jones are well aware of the desperation of many out there to believe in something/anything, and are laughing all the way to the bank.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Does Alex Jones get carried away sometimes? Absolutely.

Is he an egomaniac? Possibly.

Does he want to uncover the truth? Absolutely.

Is Alex Jones perfect? No.

Is Alex Jones raw? Yes.

Does Alex Jones let it all hang out? Yes.

Unlike your POTUS, Alex Jones is REAL! I have my doubts about many people, including Alex Jones. But I will say this:


Alex Jones is the reason why I jumped into the rabbit hole and discovered the following through extra research of my own.

The Federal Reserve needs to be abolished.
The Official 9/11 story is a lie and there needs to be a new investigation.
There is an agenda behind to the scences to create a one world totalitarian government.

I also found ATS during my search for the truth.






new topics




 
23
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join