It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
So... it's been about 24 hours since I posted this thread.

Not a single person has shown any of the 123 lies to be true.

People just say stuff like, "most of what he's saying actually is true", "some of these points are false"...

OK... Jones says 387,000 troops will be in every US city. Do the Math. The US does not have enough troops for that to be possible.

Jones says there are people making $6.7 trillion a year. Do the Math.

Jones says the Army runs CNN. Where is the evidence? Hell, if the Army runs CNN, it's real funny that CNN keeps inviting Alex Jones on CNN TV shows all the time.

Jones says Wikileaks is funded by George Soros. If you do 30 seconds of research, you'll see Soros has denounced Wikileaks as irresponsible and not a cause he would donate to.

Jones says 3D TV causes mental illness and is "total mind control". That isn't true, and also doesn't make sense.

Any person who still likes Alex Jones after watching this video, I am very concerned about. I really am.

Alex Jones is a complete cult leader and his audience are lambs for the slaughter. It is disturbing.

Most of the things you are talking about are being taken completely out of context with the remaining parts of the quotes removed in order to manipulate people's viewpoint to suit yours. If you want the real liars, turn on your TV, like CNN or Fox News and you will see who the true, real liars are. I'm sure glad Hitler hired someone to tell the Jews how bad fluoridating their water is for them, I'm glad Hitler hired someone to speak out about him fire bombing his own Reichstag building...good thing Hitler had someone in place to complain about the Enabling Act taking away the freedom's and liberties of the people.. oh wait, he didn't..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
So... it's been about 24 hours since I posted this thread.

Not a single person has shown any of the 123 lies to be true.

Thanks for posting the video that some of his brainwashed masses have openly admitted to not even bothering watching but who will still give their opinions on it. This sure sounds like an Alex Jones crowd reaction alright. Ignore what is presented as proof and go with their higher opinion of self and undying loyalty to a charlatan.

pffft

Let them stew in their own juices of self righteous & absorbed indignation.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am interested at the focus - during this thread - on the money or financial gain made by Alex Jones. Anyone who lives on this planet has to have money. When I am discerning truth and any level of integrity I remove the money aspect from the situation and assess again.

Also factor in that Alex Jones does not run his show on good will alone. Who pays for your internet connection - so that you can join the discussion here on ATS? I ask myself how does Alex Jones do everything he does - with what ? We all know it takes money to produce anything!

In the classroom one day I suggested to Students imagine a world without money - the look on one face was of wonder - I could almost see her imagination trying to ponder the world without money.

However with regard to Alex Jones I am not a person who tunes in to his show but from what I see on his site and from what I have seen on video - he is DOING not just talking. I watched him bail up a guy and ask about the secret ceremony with the burning owl - awesome! He was articulate and polite without being arrogant and the guy he confronted was without a fluid answer and kept repeating the same response. I disrespect you for that ...I kept thinking yes... and ...the 'guy' with the secret connections and no doubt a wealthy person was lost....

Anyone who confronts evil and arrogance - usually connected to the psychopathic and narcissistic demeanour - is a hero. Anyone who makes an effort to confront the evil in this world is a winner! We really need to support each other or we will be ensuring the Cabal win. When the Cabal/ Illuminati/ whatever you want to call them - see sites like this and people nitpicking - they are smiling - all the way to their banks and their underground bunkers.

Should the Cabal/Illuminati/whaterver gain their new world order it will be because we let them gain it.

Much Peace To Everyone.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

reply to post by foood4thought

LOL, you’re talking about Alex Jones, the same Alex Jones that 90% of the posters on ats follow and worship, why do you do it to your self-op.

GOOD THREAD...&^%^ ALEX JONES.

I am so glad that this thread is here, I have never listened to Alex Jones because he reminds me of the devil but after listing to the rhetoric that spews out his lying devil mouth...I kind a feel extra sorry for people that believe in him and actually listen to what he has to say.

I feel so sorry for the less unfortunate people of this world who have no brains or have an identity crisis with them selves, its sad that he takes advantage of the less unfortunate people of this world who would believe any thing someone says.

edit on 17-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

that is an incredibly cocky attitude to take, from my end it sounds like your are suggesting that anyone that doesnt agree with you, is some kind of self hating retard.

and to those that say its all about money. ive listened to alex jones for years, sense waking life, and hes never gotten any money out of me. granted i dont believe everything he believes, but he is entertaining and it is often very interesting to think about the things he says. nothing anyone says is going to be all true, you can scrutanize anyones statements and find a lie here or there. jones is an infotainer, he has to come out with something every day and then try to match that up with what he believes, he does a good job for doing it everyday, and lets not forget that he is out there fighting a fight that most of you just bitch about, never making any change. AT THE VERY LEAST, he has caused many tens of thousands of people to question just what is going on, and that is good enough.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jones uses sensationalism to get his message across. Using this tactic isn't always going to be the most factual method, but it will garner the most attention.

The question; is his heart in the right place? It seems to be. He seems to have a passion to reveal the truth and expose corruption... and while it does make him money and it can be sensationalist, the alternative is not going to be denying ignorance....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Warning -- Alex Jones troll above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go after the real bad guys will ya?

Yeah, heard that. Alex tells it like he sees it, and he has many enemies that hate what he is doing. The Real Bad Guys all live in Washington DC, in case the OP hadn't noticed.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

LOL, you’re talking about Alex Jones, the same Alex Jones that 90% of the posters on ats follow and worship, why do you do it to your self-op.

GOOD THREAD...&^%^ ALEX JONES.

I am so glad that this thread is here, I have never listened to Alex Jones because he reminds me of the devil but after listing to the rhetoric that spews out his lying devil mouth...I kind a feel extra sorry for people that believe in him and actually listen to what he has to say.

I feel so sorry for the less unfortunate people of this world who have no brains or have an identity crisis with them selves, its sad that he takes advantage of the less unfortunate people of this world who would believe any thing someone says.

edit on 17-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

You should listen to him before judging him. Alex Jones is a patriot. Yes, he is brash, (considered rude to some), to the point, on top of current political events and very unsympathetic to being "politically correct". He uses his 1st Amendment rights to give us critical information we would not get from the MSM. He needs money to sustain and grow his media network for a very good cause, to get people to WAKE UP! He gets emotional but that is only because he gives a shxx! He supports Ron Paul and has devoted his life to motivating us to take action to protect our freedom. Anyone who argues with that cause is suspect. Support Alex at PrisonPlanet.TV.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The other day I read that Alex Jones said George Washington did not exist.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's odd, last I checked AJ gave away his videos and stuff for free. He also doesn't charge anyone to watch his youtube videos or check his websites or listen to his radio show...

You should check again because Alex does indeed charge for his videos. Where did you get the idea he sends them out for free?

Go to You Tube, type in "Alex Jones", boy that was a tough one!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

lol what am I getting "sucked into"? I am not PAYING ALEX JONES, I tune into his FREE radio show and check out his youtube, I'm not paying or buying anything. I would have never came this far if I hadn't tuned into his show.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracanuck
reply to post by Blanca Rose

lol what am I getting "sucked into"? I am not PAYING ALEX JONES, I tune into his FREE radio show and check out his youtube, I'm not paying or buying anything. I would have never came this far if I hadn't tuned into his show.

On his website, he charges for videos.www.infowars.com...

Just because you are not buying them does not mean others are not. And people post Alex Jones videos on Youtube. Alex Jones was not the first to talk about the Illuminati and the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commission, Pat Robertson did that 10 years earlier.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

haha pwned!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wow, I just noticed this. Literally every thread is about Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Still not even one reason or explanation.
The OP just pulls a drive by and never responds?

Is it really that hard for the tons of flaggers to actually post one piece of evidence that any of these claims are not true?

Is it really that hard for all the Alex Jones fans to find proof of any of the statements in that video? It actually seems impossible for anyone on ATS to prove that Alex says anything true ever.

It was the OP that made the claim of lies. It is a lot of work for AJ supporters to argue these unsupported allegations. Why should the burden of proof fall on the AJ supporters? When I feel like it, I will argue one of the lies empirically. The OP is entitled to his 1st Amendment rights to his opinion. That is all it is worth.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky

Originally posted by Lono1
because he makes them available FOR FREE...he uploads them to youtube, and gives them away free...free content delivery, from the ALEX JONES CHANNEL: If you believe in what he does, and would like to purchase one to help out the "cause" then you are FREE to do so.

What cause?

The inflating of his savings account?
Nah, I've given him enough thumbs up on YouTube over the years before I realized the scam. That's payment enough for his "cause/wallet"

Another demonstration of ignorance. Do you think his time, employees, equipment and bandwidth are free? I am happy to see he makes some money disseminating good information to motivate us. What are you doing to protect our freedom?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Handbanana81
I cant stand that annoying little turd of a man, his voice is like nails on a chalk board. Its obvious to anyone who does any reseaarch that most of what he says is b.s. TPTB should build a FEMA camp just for him, that way no one has to listin to his stupid ass anymore

More Ad Hominem. Can you prove, "Its obvious to anyone who does any reseaarch that most of what he says is b.s." I seriously doubt it. Do yourself a favor, listen to someone else if you don't like what you're hearing. I respect your ignorant opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by FallenWun

He legally could have them removed from Youtube, but he does not remove them.

He allows them to be recorded and distributed at your own expense for free.

He says it all the time "Copy it and give it to your friends".

How many big corporations do this? Oh yeah none. Therefore +1 AJ

Cool. It is great that for some odd reason that impresses you. For me, it does little. How many corporations tell me I can take their products for free and then repeatedly ask me for a money bomb or try to scare me into buying their water filters and storable foods? 0
-1 AJ.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

In a court of law, the Prosecuting Attorney has to provide evidence to prove guilt.

If evidence is provided, the defendant has a chance to dispute it.

You better go learn about court all over again.
The prosecution MAKES A CLAIM.
The defense calls that claim a lie.
Where is the burden of proof? With the prosecution.
Alex made claims.
The youtuber called them a lie.
Where does the burden of proof fall?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Still not even one reason or explanation.
The OP just pulls a drive by and never responds?

Is it really that hard for the tons of flaggers to actually post one piece of evidence that any of these claims are not true?

Is it really that hard for all the Alex Jones fans to find proof of any of the statements in that video? It actually seems impossible for anyone on ATS to prove that Alex says anything true ever.

Absolutist claims often?

I heard AJ once claim he ate a hamburger, do you doubt this?

Does this mean he never said anything true?

Is he lying about his name?

This is your argument?
Alex is a human.
Humans need to eat.
Alex appears to have never missed a meal in his life.
Yes, I believe he eats. I could care less if that is his real name. He is on radio where few people use their real names anyway. Michael Savage is no more or less credible than Michael Weiner so I could care less. If you do not understand the difference between suggesting he eats food and telling me about FEMA camps that do not even exist then you need more help than anyone can offer.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am not interested in your opinions.

Good thing I have not offered you any. Why do you think I am interested in yours? I just want facts and so far you have come up with none.

I am interested in documentation that disputes these claims with utmost certainty,

Why? I am looking for documentation that BACKS UP these claims with even a little certainty. I find it sad you just believe anything Alex says and then just wait for it to be proven wrong. What a fail in logic that is.

and if I can find documentation that disputes that documentation than it is called into question and we must find something more solid that I can be assured by.

All you need to do is provide any proof of any of the claims AJ makes. Why can't you?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join